The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Human Notes

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:00 am

"To Everyone Else That Is Quite Shortsighted, This Year Is A Year Of Advancement For Humanity. However, I See Much Farther Than Just... This Year. Most Humans Cannot Even See Beyond The Very Moment They Are In, And With More Of Them Degenerating Into That Type Of Primitive Mentality That Ancient Humans Had Because They Literally Had To Live In The Moment Always, No One Will Be Able To See What Is To Come. And That's Fine. Everyone Loves 'Ignorance Is Bliss'. And This Is Where That Mentality Will Damage Humanity The Most. It'll Be Hard To Look At And Allow To Happen, But... It's For The Best. This Degeneration. This Decline. Trust That." - 3/22 (1:26 PM)
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:07 am

"... There's A Reason Why Humans Evolved Beyond The Capacity To Think In The Moment. At A Time, That Is ALL Humans Could Do. But You Adapted. So What Would You Call Losing The Capacity To Think Beyond The Moment? Devolution. Degeneration. You Think By Shutting Off And Shutting Out, You Are Moving Forward... But You Have Not Been Around Long Enough To Understand Which Parts Of You Evolved And Why, Because You Were Born Into Privilege. Even So... This Type Of Devolution Is Happening... Because It's Preparation For You To Return To... Primitive Life. Surely, You Would Understand If This Was Not... What Was Happening." - 3/22 (1:29 PM)

"The Best Thing Is, This Was Talked About In The Bible, And You Keep Calling It Fake When You're Actually Living It Out, Nearly Word-For-Word. And You Don't Know Because You Don't Understand, And To You, What You Don't Understand Doesn't Exist, Like All Primitive Humans Think."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:25 am

"... You Know What I Find Ironic? How So Many People Go On And On About Finding A Person Who Is Dark, Crazy, Sexual, And Not Toxic... Yet, When A Person Like That Is ACTUALLY Before You... You Not Only Cannot Handle Such A Person, You Show It By Being Actively Negative Or Repulsive On Purpose. It Really Shows Me That All You All Want Is A Dream In Your Head, And Not Actually In Your Physical Grasp. You Don't Actually Want What You Say You Want, Because When It's Actually Here... You Ruin It." - 3/22 (6:09 PM)

"... It's Not That I'm Upset About Everyone Having Their Own Personal Preferences And Feelings... It's That You Are Hypocrites. That Is What Bothers Me. You Don't Want What You Say You Want, Act Like You Do, And Then When You Get It, You Hate It And Then Try To Destroy It, Only To Beg For It Again Later, Like You Actually Want It. That's Why I Don't Ever Pursue Or Select Anyone. My Standards Are Not Low Enough, And I Already Made The Mistake Of Choosing A Bad Partner. I Will Absolutely Never Under Any Circumstances Do That Again, Even If I Am Lonely And Horny As All Hell. Absolutely =Never=." - 6:16 PM

Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:54 am

"Understand; When A Human Decides To Objectify Itself And Wants To Be Seen And Used As An Object, You Disrespect It By Trying To Keep Treating It Like A Human. The Choice Was Made To Be An Object, And They Like It. Respect That And Use Them As Objects. Don't Try To Make Them What They Don't Want To Be, Use Them For What They Are Good For. Trust Me, Everyone Will Be Much Happier By That Philosophy." - 3/23, 11:31 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 12:01 pm

"I Don't Really Give Much Credit To Humans For Many Things. So I Don't Have Many Nor High Expectations Of Them, Even When I Decide To Make An Attempt, Or Find Someone Unique. After All, You Cannot Expect The Rabbit To Act Like A Fish. Why Would I Expect A Human To Be Or Do Anything But What It Is And Does?" - 4:10 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 12:02 pm

"Sometimes, It Is Good To Just Enjoy Your Time With Someone, Even If Brief, And Then Let Them Go On, And Move On On Your Own Way. It Is Very Peaceful. This Doesn't Mean Ditch Or Trash People, Or Treat Them Poorly Because They Are Temporary. It Just Means Enjoy The Time You Have And Let Go When It Is Time To Move On." - 4:13 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 5:53 pm

"Now, I'm Sure We All Want Equality At This Point, And Not Privilege. So You Need To Have A Mindset Of Equality, Even For Things You Do Not Like Or Agree With Or Identify With. Vanity Will =LITERALLY NEVER= Equate To Equality =BY DEFINITION=, So You Cannot Just Think About Yourselves If You Want Equality. I Understand This Is Beyond Humans' Power, Which Is Why I Am Patient, And I Explain These Things To You, As The Responsible Transcendent Being Here."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 5:57 pm

"... You All Are Humans. True-Blue Humans. You Need Each Other. You Need The Associations. The Affirmations. The Companionship. All Such Connections. It's Part Of Being Incomplete; Part Of Being Human Still. And That's Fine. But I Am Not Human. Those Things Are Not Necessities To Me, But They Are Still Things That Are Important. Just Like Any Person Can Live On Bread And Water To Survive, But You Want Something That Has Taste And Flavor. You Don't Want To Just LIVE... You Want To ENJOY Life."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 5:58 pm

"You Know, A Lot Of Humans Do Not Feel Sympathy For Others In Certain Situations Until They Are In It Themselves. That Is Very Vain, You Know? Where You HAVE To Experience Something In Order To Feel For Someone Else. It's Not ALWAYS Vain, But If That's The ONLY Way You Can Sympathize, You Just Might Be A Vain Person."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 6:00 pm

"Patience Grows Over Time And With Age Because Time Is Relative To Your Own Experience. So, For A Toddler, Who Has Lived For A Few Years, A Few Hours Is The Equivalent To A Few Years For An Adult, Or Something To That Regard. Yet For An Elderly Person, Time Seems To Fly, Because Relatively, They Have Lived Longer, And Therefore Have Experienced Time For Longer."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 6:00 pm

"... Sometimes, You Have To Dissociate From A Certain Type Of People And Not Get Involved In Any Affairs Related To Them. This May Not Be The Example You Want To Hear, But... Think Of The Rich And Celebrities. They Don't Actually Regularly Associate With People Who Are Not Like Them. They Have Different Thoughts, Feelings, Lifestyles, And Mentality. It's Not Always Good, But Sometimes, It Can Be Best. So Don't Feel Like You Have To Associate Yourself With Everyone Or Everything. Sometimes, You Just Live And Let Live. Feeling Like You MUST Associate Is A Form Of Vanity And Narcissism. Like... Who The Fuck Are You?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 6:05 pm

"I Find It Ironic That Humans Want To Live Like Animals, But, Like... You Do Know That Some Animals Not Only Eat Shit, But Are Adapted To Do So? And Other Things That You Wouldn't Eat? Or Do Things You Wouldn't Want To Do To Survive IN SOCIETY. So Why Do You Think It Would Be Any Easier IN THE WILD?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 6:07 pm

"And You Know, Americans LOVE To Talk About How Things Are In OTHER COUNTRIES... But Fail To Correct Things In Their OWN Country. I Just Find That To Be Blatantly Hypocritical. Especially When We KNOW Everyone HATES Being Talked About By People Who Don't Know Their Personal Situations. So, Like, What Makes Any American Who Does Not Experience Those Things In Other Countries And Hasn't Been There Think That Them Talking About Such Situations Is Any Different From A Rich Person Trying To Talk Like They Understand The Poor?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 6:12 pm

"I Have Seen Plenty Humans Taking To Their More Animalistic Traits Than Of Higher Mentality Recently. They Perform Mating Rituals, Use Animalistic Means Of Attraction, Such As Displaying Themselves Outwardly Or Using Their Appearance, Catering To Hormones Using Fragrances And Such, Among Many Other Things That Animals Do Regularly To Attract And Keep A Mate. And Considering Animals Do This Constantly, And Humans Are Not Supposed To Do That... If Humans Devolve Into More Animalistic And Primitive Ways, Then Study Of Human Behavior Will Allow Greater Understanding Of Animal Behaviors, And Vice Versa."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 6:13 pm

"Despite Human Understanding Of The Situation, Plenty Of Animals Use Their Rears, Their Excrement, And Other Related Methods To Attract Mates. Hippos Urinate And Defecate Simultaneously And Spread It With Their Tails To Attract A Female Mate. I Believe Baboons' Rears Also Do Something To Show When A Female Is In Heat. So, It's Not Quite So Farfetched That Humans Also Have Attraction To Butts And Poop, Since Other Animals Do. It's All Related To The Id Section Of The Brain, Which Does Not Rationalize It As Disgusting, But As A Sign Of Sexual Stimulation."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 6:27 pm

"You Know, Sometimes I Think Humans Seek Out Negative Reactions From Others And Instigate Them On Purpose So That They Can Run To Other Humans And Tailor That Interaction To Make Them Seem Victimized So That They Can Receive Positive Reactions From Them."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:27 am

"The Thing About Devolved Humans That Are Id-Driven Is That They Are Less Capable Of Understanding Things Beyond The Physical World. They Don't Comprehend Mental Or Spiritual Things, Even If They Claim They Do, Or Are Fascinated With The Subjects. Their Entire Identities Are Primarily Physical... So They Won't Understand Spiritual Or Psychological Attacks Or Manipulation. AT ALL. This Is Where We Show Them What 'Satan' Is Truly Like... As A Spirit."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:39 am

"You See, Humans May Know How To Use Resources And Tools, But They Don't Know How To Use Them All Immediately... Think How Long The Prehistoric Humans Took To Master Their Tools And Resources. Even Now, Some Things Are Still Not Mastered. However, This Is Not The Case For God. Trust That We Will Teach You. The Id-Driven Humans Will Not Learn, So You Are Covered."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 3:50 pm

"So Many Humans Love To Be Shit And Do Nothing But Be Humor Lords All Day And Night, But... They Don't Even Understand Why That's Like, Being The Literal Butt Of Divine Comedy. I'm Personally Going To Laugh My Ass Off At These So-Called 'Comedic Geniuses', Even Though They're All Like, On The Exact Same Low-Tier Level Of Comedy That They All Relate To And Understand Because They Are Literally ALL On The SAME EXACT LEVEL Of Comedic Prowess. Like, After CENTURIES Of Comedic Refinement, All They Picked Up Was... Lewd Jokes. And NOTHING Else. =NOTHING=."

"The Fact That Their Jokes Are =ASS TERRIBLE= Is The Humor, NOT The Jokes They Make. And They Would =NEVER= Understand That Because They Don't =REALLY= Understand Comedy. They Just Think Anything Lewd Is Funny Or Sexy Or Both, And That Every Joke That They Make Is The Best Joke Ever Every Time. Every Single One Of Them. Like You Do Realize That There Are Levels To Comedy, And The Lowest Tier Is Often Never Funny To People Who Fully Comprehend The Intricacies Of Humor. The Joke Is You Thinking You're Really Funny, And That's The Actual Punchline."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 3:52 pm

"I'm Just Going To Be Very, Very Frank With You Humans. You All Want To Be Mean And Tough And Toxic And Volatile And All That, But... That's Just Not Nice. So I'm Going To Teach You All A Lesson By Being Exactly What You Want To Be Except So Much Better And Worse At The Same Time. And It's Solely So You Understand Why You Shouldn't Be That Way At All Because It Really Does Just Make People Feel Bad. And The Only Way For You To Understand That... Is To Feel Bad By Your Own Methods."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:12 pm

"Isn't It Funny How So Many Women Don't Want To Be Sexualized Or Objectified, But That's Exactly What They Do All Day, Every Day? Then Say That's What They Want, But Get Mad When It's Done? Then They Say They Do It For Themselves, But They Cater... To Men, Mostly. And Even If It Isn't For Men, It's Still For SOMEONE Other Than Yourself, Or Else You'd Be Comfortable... Doing That ALONE. With NO ONE Paying Attention."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:13 pm

"I Really Just Wish That Humans Would Be Truthful At This Time. Because Many People Will Support You For Being Honest Instead Of Making Contradictory Shit Up Trying To Cater To Them And Be ANYTHING Except What You're Saying Or What You Really Feel. Like, Just Be Honest. No One Fucking Cares Anymore, And This Is The =ABSOLUTE BEST TIME IN HISTORY EVER= To Be Honest About =LITERALLY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVER=. Don't Waste It."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:30 pm

"... There Is No True 'Useless Skill' Or 'Useless Human'... There Are Only Those Who Do Not Know How To Put Themselves Or Skills To Use. Even People Who Are In Business Are Useless If They Cannot Actually Understand How To Maximize The Potential Of Every Human."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:35 pm

"With As Many Humans Not Wanting To Reproduce, Incapable Of Reproduction, Aborting Children, Preventing Children From Being Born, Not Being Mentally Or Emotionally Stable Enough To Provide For A Child, Or Any Other Factors That Keep Them From Actually Producing Offspring Or Taking Care Of Offspring, They Won't Increase The Population, Which Is Very Beneficial Right Now. This Is A Very Niche Opportunity We Have To Take Advantage Of The Sex Wave. All The Benefits Of Sex With Lesser Repercussions."

"I Really Don't See Why So Many Other Humans Are Mad About Other Humans Not Wanting To Reproduce And Wanting To Have Sex All Of The Time And Literally Do Nothing Else In Their Lives But Have Sex. That's Like, The Easiest Market To Control, Ever. And They WANT To Do It, Which Makes It MUCH Better. You Don't Need To Go Encourage Them, Or To Capture Them, Like With Brothels. They're =WILLING= To Do This. If No One's Going To Take Advantage, I Surely Will."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:43 pm

"... I Think Because Women Believe Men Are Just Sex Crazy, They Want To Be Treated That Way. But... Women Are Just As Sex Crazy. Perhaps Men Also Want To Be Treated How Women Request To Be Treated Sometimes, As Well, Hm? I Don't See Why Women Would Believe That Such Treatment Is Meant Only For Them Just Because They Are Women... Or That Men Want To Be Treated Like Sex Objects Because They Are Men. But Hey, I'm Not A Human, So... It Might Just Be Me, Since I Am Technically Both And Neither Plus More."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Human Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Human Notes
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next