The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Human Notes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Human Notes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:00 am

First topic message reminder :

"To Everyone Else That Is Quite Shortsighted, This Year Is A Year Of Advancement For Humanity. However, I See Much Farther Than Just... This Year. Most Humans Cannot Even See Beyond The Very Moment They Are In, And With More Of Them Degenerating Into That Type Of Primitive Mentality That Ancient Humans Had Because They Literally Had To Live In The Moment Always, No One Will Be Able To See What Is To Come. And That's Fine. Everyone Loves 'Ignorance Is Bliss'. And This Is Where That Mentality Will Damage Humanity The Most. It'll Be Hard To Look At And Allow To Happen, But... It's For The Best. This Degeneration. This Decline. Trust That." - 3/22 (1:26 PM)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:43 pm

"... I Think Because Women Believe Men Are Just Sex Crazy, They Want To Be Treated That Way. But... Women Are Just As Sex Crazy. Perhaps Men Also Want To Be Treated How Women Request To Be Treated Sometimes, As Well, Hm? I Don't See Why Women Would Believe That Such Treatment Is Meant Only For Them Just Because They Are Women... Or That Men Want To Be Treated Like Sex Objects Because They Are Men. But Hey, I'm Not A Human, So... It Might Just Be Me, Since I Am Technically Both And Neither Plus More."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:45 am

"I Just Really Wish That These Humans Weren't So Shallow And Hypocritical About What They Say And What They Believe. They Say They Accept Everyone, Want To Spread Love, Encourage Uniqueness, And Whatever Else... Yet They End Up Shunning People Unlike Them, Being Belligerently Negative To Anything Beyond Them, And Doing And Saying The Same Things As The Others, Even Down To Just Copy & Pasting Styles And Beliefs. The Hypocritical Contradictory Behavior Really Does Shine Through When Put To The Test... And It's Very Sad To Me When They Are Exposed."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:46 am

"... Do Humans Really Only Respond To Things That Are Of A Similar Or Lesser Level Than Them? That Just Seems Really... Like They Are Compensating For Something Deeper. Like, As If They Are Preying On The Vulnerabilities Of Weaker Humans Because They Are Easier To Control Or Make Themselves Feel Powerful Through. And Then It's Like... How Many Humans Are ACTUALLY Like That, Where They Try To Rise To The Top... So They Can Just Be Greater Than Another? Is That Inherent? Or Learned?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:47 am

"... Is This Only Associating With Weaker Humans A Defense Mechanism And Anything Too Far Above Them Makes Them Feel Weak In A Way That They Cannot Handle, So They Run And Avoid And Ignore, Like They Do With Anything Else That Is Overwhelming Or Challenging To Them? I Feel Like Something Like That Would Translate In Their Practices And Mannerisms."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:48 am

"Like, The Fact That These Humans Feel Like Someone MUST Submit To Them And Be Completely Submissive Or Subservient To Literally Anything They Feel Like Is Really... Vain And... Clearly Overcompensating For Personal Fragility. And I Think A Lot Of The Things They Try To Enforce About Their Individual Persons Are... More About How Personally Fragile They Are Than Whatever They're Spouting At Any Given Time. Like... Everything Is Just About Overcompensation, At This Point. Male AND Female."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:49 am

"... Wow. That Realization About The Humans Made Me Very, Very, Very, Very, Overwhelmingly Sad. Like, I Just... Don't Even Really Know How To... Like, I Think I'm Just Permanently Going To See Humans Very Differently Now When I See These Posts Trying To Overcompensate For Their Personal Fragility. And It's Going To Make Me Very Sad."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:53 am

"... I Just Realized Something That I Think Is Very Important... Have All Of The Women Just Decided To... Sell Every Aspect Of Themselves To Others? I Peruse, And All I See Is, 'Pay For Me To Talk To You', And 'Pay For Me To Send You Pics', Or 'Pay For Me To Sleep With You'. And I Can't Help But Think... 'Wasn't This Exactly What Women Said They Didn't Want, But They Turn Around And Do It?' Then I Also Think... 'Are They Taking Advantage Of People Like The Corporate World They All Claim To Hate By Making People Pay For Everything Whilst Simultaneously Saying Other Commodities Should Be Free'? Like... Do You Think... You All Are The Only People That Should Make Money? And For Doing Literally Nothing... Except Selling Yourselves, And Not Things To Help People LIVE, Like Food?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:54 am

"... So... After Fighting To NOT Sell Out... The World Sells Out ANYWAY. Then Still Tries To Fight Selling Out, Whilst Selling Out Simultaneously, In Broad Daylight. Shamelessly. Yeah, I've Gone From Being Very Sad To Very Disgusted."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:56 am

"... I Honestly Don't Think I've Seen Anything More Selfish And Vain Than What I've Just Witnessed Is Going On With All These People Selling Themselves And Doing Literally Nothing Productive, Wanting To Get Paid For It, Telling Other People Who Provide Actual Beneficial Things They =SHOULDN'T= Make Money And That They Should Provide Those =MUCH MORE DIFFICULT THINGS TO DO= For =ABSOLUTELY FREE=... And They Can't Even =TALK= To People For Free."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:57 am

"So Basically, The World Is Saying, 'Hey! I Want You All To Go Make My Food, Work All Day To Feed Me, Give Me Your Hard Work That I Make No Contribution To And Make More Difficult For You =FOR FREE FOREVER= While I Sit Around And Take Pictures And Have Sex For Money All Day To =NOT= Buy Things That Are Useful, Because It Should Be =GIVEN= To Me For Free And That Me Taking Pictures And Having Sex Is Worth More Than ANYONE Who Works All Day Very Hard To Make Food For Me So I Can Eat.' What In The Fuck Is Wrong With You?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:58 am

"... I Think I Understand Now Why The Rich And Anyone Else Who Makes Money For Providing A Service Really Just... Don't Like Anyone Who Doesn't. Because I've =NEVER=. =EVER=. Seen =ANYTHING= Like This. =EVER=. And I =NEVER= Want To =AGAIN=. I Will Do Literally =ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING= In My Power To Not Allow This To Continue. I Don't Care If The Poverty Line Has To Go All The Way Up To The Top Of The Pyramid. This Will Not Stand."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:59 am

"I Will Dedicate My Whole Life To Completely Destroying This Mentality And Lifestyle Forever. I Don't Care What I Have To Do. After What I've Just Seen? I Think The Rich Have An Actual REAL Point About How Lazy And Vain And Ungrateful And Entitled The Poor Are, And I See Why =NO ONE= Wants To Provide For You All. I Never Agreed With Them Until Now. Like I STRONGLY Believe They Are JUSTIFIED, And I THINK I'm Going To Help Them Get More Of =YOUR= Money So =YOU= Don't Have It Anymore."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:01 am

"... So. First Thing's First. The Easiest Way To Nip This In The Bud Is To Have Some More Attractive Sex Workers Collect All The Willing People To Pay For Them. Granted, I Understand How Impractical It Is, But It Is The Most Effective, Considering The Sex Scene Has More To Do With Appearance, Affordability, And Availability Than Much Else, Except Perhaps Skill. Everyone Will Pay For The Sexiest Person That Is Most Affordable, And Will Abandon Anyone Who Isn't. Hands Down, Best Method."

"Next, We Can Go For The Sex Ring Scheme. That's Still In Effect, Last I Checked, And Everyone Wants To Be A Sex Worker, So... I Mean... Just Go Put Them To Work In The Sex Ring. As A Punishment. People Already Know How To Work That One, And Trust, They Won't Want To Be Sex Workers When They Realize They Aren't Actually About That Life. So That's The Second Best Option."

"Now, The More Damaging Thing To Do Is To Bring About Greater Poverty So That No One Can PAY For Sex ABOVE Necessities, Like Food And Utilities. If Everything Costs A Fortune, No One Is Working, Supply Is Low, Everyone Wastes All Their Money On Sex, Commodities Become More Expensive In Every Aspect, Services Stop Being Provided... I Mean, No One Will Pay For Sex, Even If People Beg Them. Some Might, But Enough Won't, Which Is Better Than None. Honestly, That's The Most Practical, But Also The Most Damaging To The Most People."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:02 am

"I Mean, Economically Speaking... These People Don't Know Shit About Shit. They Think Everything Is Just The Way It Is, Money Grows Out Of The Ground, Food And Housing And Utilities Are Just A Given Because They Have Been Around, And No One Has To Do Anything But Be Cute And Have Sex And Money Will Just Drop In Front Of Them Out Of The Sky. So A Real... Overhaul Of The Economy Will CERTAINLY Change That Tune. Especially... If The RICH Keep Their Money AND Services. Hit These People Economically, They're Straighten Right Up. They Know =NOTHING= About How To Make Money For Real Or Why."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:04 am

"These People Do Not Know How To Survive AT ALL. They Don't Know How To Work, They Don't Know What Is Of Any Real Value, They Don't Know The Market, They Don't Know How To Make Judgment Or Discernment, And They Think Sex And Looking Pretty And Taking Money From Others With Weak Wills Is Better Than Eating Food Or Going Out To Get Their Own Food Because Someone Will Bring It To Them. If They =EVER= Had To =REALLY= Learn How To Survive, Especially =WITHOUT= Money... They'd Never Be Able To. At All."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:06 am

"So, Here's The Pyramid Food Chain Now... The Rich Exploit The Masses. We Know That. But The Masses... Exploit The Poor. So It Seems To Me That The Masses Don't Actually Understand That They Are Acting Like The Rich Without ANY Of The Same Aspects, Like The Copious Amounts Of Money, The Actual Providing Of Services That Are Important For Living, Or Any Sort Of Actual Beneficial Contribution To Humanity. They're Just Taking Advantage Of Poor People And Getting Mad At The Rich For Taking Advantage Of Them."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:08 am

"I Really Don't Want To Say This, But... If We Became A Third World Country, Or At Least Went To War On A Scale Where We Had To Raise Prices For Any Reason, Or Even, At The Worst, Become Subjugated By Another Country That Will Not Tolerate Such Behaviors, There Would Be No Option To Sell Themselves For Sex. The Only Reason They're Doing It Is Because They Have The Opportunity To Do So. But Let A Real Problem Hit Them. It's Over. They're Having Breakdowns From Having To... Fold Laundry. And Joking About It. When Some People WISH They Had Clothes AT ALL."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:18 am

"And It's Like, They Don't Even See How They're EXACTLY Like The People They Hate. Like, 'Yeah, I Am Taking All Of The Money From Weak People Who Want Something So Bad They'll Pay For It Without Question Even If It Endangers Their Own Lives And It Doesn't Matter Because I'm Still Making Money' AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN MAKING AS MUCH AS THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY STARTED THIS. THEY ARE MAKING =SCRAPS=. =CHUMP CHANGE=. But They Think It's Okay Because It's Sex-- YOU CAN'T EAT THAT. LIVE IN THAT. AT LEAST THE OTHER EXPLOITERS GIVE YOU FOOD AND SHELTER. WHAT DO YOU DO?!"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:19 am

"Even Worse Than Them Doing It Is That They Are DELUSIONAL About It, Thinking That Taking Money From The Poor With A Competition Range In The Middle-Lower Class Of People Spread Amongst Almost All Of Them Will Get Them All Rich. Like. The People With =REAL= Money Are Not Paying For You. People With =NO= Money Are. And, People With =HIGH=Status Are Not Competing With You, People With =NO= Status Are. So How On God's Earth Will That Make You Rich At All?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:20 am

"It's Like Literally No One Thought Any Of This Through Except The Most Basic Primitive Thoughts Of 'Sex = Money' And Didn't Think Any Farther Than That. They Thought About Absolutely ZERO Extra. Not The Economy. Not The Society. Not Judgment. Morality. Ethics. Like, Every Other Person In An Industry =HAS= To Abide By Those Rules. Why Do You Think Sex Work Will Be Any Different If It Becomes An =ACTUAL= Industry? You'll Just Have To Abide By =FEDERAL LAWS= And No Longer Get To Be =CRIMINALS AGAINST HUMANITY= Because You're Not Being Taxed Or Tried."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:22 am

"... You Know... That May Be The Answer. Give Them What They Want. Invest Everything In The Sex Industry. Make Sex Work Professional. Hire Them. Make Them Have To Pay Taxes. Make Them Have To Abide By Laws. It's Actually Perfect. They Really Only Want To Do It Because It's Easy And The Government Isn't On Them, But If They Are A Menace To Humanity Ethically And Morally, There Will Be No Way For Them To Perform In The Industry Like They Want To, And They'll Be Trapped There Forever, And Miserable Because They Got =EXACTLY= What They Asked For."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:23 am

"... Okay. I Am Once Again Appeased And Pleased And At Peace. Because Now, They Can Only Exist At The Bottom-Feeder Layer, And If They Get What They Ask For And Make Sex Work A Legal Profession, The Government Can Get Involved With Them And They Legally Have To Abide. And, If The Government Makes A Law Against Doing Sex Work OUTSIDE Of A Professional Environment, They'll Be =FORCED LEGALLY= To Go Into The Industry. Just Like No One Can Grow Food On Their Own. So They're Damned If They Do And Damned If They Don't."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:25 am

"Basically, If Enough Sex Workers Damage The Economy And Grow Populous Enough, They Can Be Tried Under The Penal System. As Long As They Are Exploiting And Hurting People, Especially For The Sake Of Only Their Own Benefit At The Expense Of More People Than It Helps, It's Pretty Much Open-And-Shut And No Argument Like 'We Should Be Able To' Or 'We Want To' Or 'We Feel Like It' Will Stand, Because They'll Be Harming Too Much For Their Own Pleasure And Vanity. And Trust... They Are Going To Try."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:26 am

"Hey, And You Know, The Faster They Pass A Law, The Faster They Won't Be Able To Sell Themselves On Facebook, Or Anywhere Publicly Or Openly. As Long As It's Recognized As An Economic, Societal, Ethical Crime Against Humanity, Or Any Other Crime Eligible To Fall Into The Penal System, Especially On A Federal Level, They Won't Be Able To Do It Anywhere For Any Reason. And, Since There Are So Many Of Them =DEPENDING= On This Way Of Life, If They Try To Do It In Secret, It'll Be Easy To Track Them, Because They Will Be So Numerous. So The Numbers Are Against Them In All Ways."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:28 am

"... I Really Don't See How No One Thought About The Economic And Societal Impact Of Sex Work On A Large Scale. Like, That Should Have Been The First Thing. I'm Sure No One Had Any Thought Except 'Sex = Pleasure; Sex = Money... So I Should Be Able To Do It, And No One Should Be Able To Tell Me Otherwise,' As If EVERY HUMAN BEING EVER Hadn't Felt That Way About EVERYTHING A HUMAN HAS EVER DONE EVER IN LIFE FOR ANY REASON AT ALL. Like... Dude. When You Really Look At It, It's Clear Not One Single Sex Worker Used Their Brain To Think About A Bigger Picture. Not One."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:33 am

"... I Really Don't See How No One Thought About The Economic And Societal Impact Of Sex Work On A Large Scale. Like, That Should Have Been The First Thing. I'm Sure No One Had Any Thought Except 'Sex = Pleasure; Sex = Money... So I Should Be Able To Do It, And No One Should Be Able To Tell Me Otherwise,' As If EVERY HUMAN BEING EVER Hadn't Felt That Way About EVERYTHING A HUMAN HAS EVER DONE EVER IN LIFE FOR ANY REASON AT ALL. Like... Dude. When You Really Look At It, It's Clear Not One Single Sex Worker Used Their Brain To Think About A Bigger Picture. Not One."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human Notes
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next