The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Human Notes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Human Notes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:00 am

First topic message reminder :

"To Everyone Else That Is Quite Shortsighted, This Year Is A Year Of Advancement For Humanity. However, I See Much Farther Than Just... This Year. Most Humans Cannot Even See Beyond The Very Moment They Are In, And With More Of Them Degenerating Into That Type Of Primitive Mentality That Ancient Humans Had Because They Literally Had To Live In The Moment Always, No One Will Be Able To See What Is To Come. And That's Fine. Everyone Loves 'Ignorance Is Bliss'. And This Is Where That Mentality Will Damage Humanity The Most. It'll Be Hard To Look At And Allow To Happen, But... It's For The Best. This Degeneration. This Decline. Trust That." - 3/22 (1:26 PM)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 4:58 am

"As A Final Note, It Should Be Clear That All Things About Human Thought And Feelings, Including Sexuality And Gender, Are Completely Chemical And Neurological Or Psychological. This Means The Wiring Of The Brain, The Electromagnetic Frequencies Of The Mind And Body, And Also Any Chemical In The Mind And Body, Are All 100% Tied Into Sexuality, Gender, And Identity, And If The Wiring Of The Brain, Frequency Of Electromagnetic Waves, And Chemical Releases Change, So Will Sexuality, Gender, And Identity. I Assure You, That Is A Full 100% Airtight Absolute, And There Is No Argument About It. Last I Checked... The Government Had A Machine That Could Alter Those Variables Remotely?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:01 am

"Trust That No Intelligent Human Will Want To Take Some Of The Information I Leave Because The Repercussions Are Too Extreme, But Other Lesser Humans Will Because They Are Not Intelligent Enough To Realize The Consequences, And Only See The Gains. We Want That, Because Then The Higher Powers Will Need To Go Take Care Of The Lesser Humans, And Be Totally Occupied With Them. So This Forces The Entire Earth To Become Active All At Once, Each Tier Of The Food Chain Dealing With Another All At Once Until You Are All Swallowed Up. Don't Try To Fight Or Stop It, We Don't Care; Human Nature Is Your Greatest Enemy, And We're Going To Use The 'Secret Codes' On Your Bodies That God Left For Non-Human Access."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:03 am

"So, The Plan Seems To Be, If I Understand This Setup -- And There IS An Intricate Jenga/Tetris/Domino Setup, If You Cannot See The Algorithm -- Correctly, To Cause Humanity Itself To Be Stirred By A Myriad Of Different Things That Spark All Types Of Wars That They Are Interested In Fighting For To Justify Themselves And See Who Is Right Or Superior, Regardless Of If They Need To, And Will Likely Not Back Down, Even If There Is Another Way. So, The Humans Are Primed And Ready, And The Sins Will Drive Them To Destruction... All As Planned In The Bible. And We Don't Have To Do A Thing But Exist, Just Like God Does."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:05 am

"Speculation Insists That There Will Be A Time Of Human Suffering And Turmoil That Will Draw Them Away From Hating Each Other And Come TO Terms With The Acceptance Of Their Demise, Like All The Sinners Do When They Say 'I Guess I'll Just Go To Hell And Worship The Devil'. That Type Of Mentality Is Very Key For Humans, And The UNDERSTANDING Of Humans, Plus The CONTROL Of Humans. We Want Them THERE When That Happens. There Is A Low Probability They Will All Become Harmonious And Accepting Of Each Other Universally, Too. So."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:10 am

"We Gave Them A Chance To Learn That All Things They Think, Feel, And Are Stimulated By Are 100% Chemical, Neurological, And Psychological, But Everyone Seems To Have Found Those Concepts A Little Too Hard, And Now They Have This Delusion In Their Minds. Not To Worry; It Is Written In The Bible That This Would Happen, Too, And That God Is The One Who Did It. So Don't Panic, And Don't Fight. Just Watch, And Recognize You Need A Higher Level Of Understanding Of Chemicals, Neurology, Psychology, And Electromagnetic Waves Plus The Transfer Of Information Via Electromagnetism. Those Things Will Have You Set For At Least... 10 Years, Minimum. Speculatively."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:21 am

"Any And Every Reaction Or Stimulant In A Human Is Electromagnetic From The Source. Everything In The Universe Is Wired To Receive Electromagnetism Either As A Receptor, A Conduit, Or Even A Generator. I Don't Know Why Anyone Thought Humans Were So Different. Sun Changes Its Frequency Tomorrow, HUMANS Will Be Affected JUST THE SAME As Electronics, Though Not To The Same Degree. Just Like A Retrograde In Mercury Can Cause Electromagnetism Wavelengths To Shift The Biorhythms Of Humans, Any Powerful Enough Electromagnetic Force Can. Any."

"Essentially, If Someone Generated The Proper Frequency That Overrode The Natural Frequencies Of Humanity That Gives Them Sexual Impulses, Everyone Could Be Asexual Tomorrow, With No Gender Or Sexual Identities. You Would Not Feel Like Any Sexual Interaction, Nor Identify With A Gender -- Which Is Technically Your Base Value. A Blank Slate. So Just Be Aware That At Any Time, A Strong Electromagnetic Wave Can Just Wash Over You From Anywhere In The Universe And Change Your Entire Thought Process, Feeling, Identity, Gender, And Pretty Much Anything Else. On A Whim."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:31 am

"Now See, God Did Give You Freewill So That You'd Have Choice, But You Don't Understand What Gives You Freewill. While Yes, A Good Deal Of It Is The Electromagnetic Polarities Of Your Brain Neurologically And Psychologically Coupled With The Chemicals, That Is Not The Entirety. But Again, You Could Live In A Universe Where A Powerful Electromagnetic Force Which Was So Overbearing You Could Not Have An Identity Or Sexuality Nor Feel Any Pleasure From Identity OR Sexuality COULD Exist. As A Punishment. So Don't Count Hell Out Just Yet. That's Far More Feasible Than You Think -- And It IS A Hell For People Who Love Gender Identity, Sexuality, And Pleasure. The WORST Hell."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:27 am

"See, Some Humans Like To Eat From The Hand That Poisons Them, Even When They Know it Is Poison, Because They Want To Spite The Hand That Feeds Them By Destroying Themselves. But At A Fundamental Value... It Has No Real Detriment To The One Who Is Trying To Feed You. So They Take From The Poison To Spite The Hand That Gives Them Food. Who Does That Hurt? So You Let Them Eat The Poison As Long As The Want To, And If Your Offering Of Assistance Makes Them Destroy Themselves Faster, You Man Up And Force Them To Destroy Themselves Faster By Your Loving Hand. Do You Understand? Guilt And Immaturity As Well As Blame And Rebellion Are Powerful Weapons To Use."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:41 pm

"Whether You Understand The Laws Of Nature Or Not, Even Humans Undergo Natural Selection Amongst Themselves, And Not Due To The Outer Workings Of Mother Nature. Therefore, Humans Do Indeed Perform The Natural Selection By Nature, But Some Do So By Judgment. I, Being Not Like A Human, But Greater, Perform Natural Selection Both With Judgment And By Nature, And Also In Many More Ways Than Just That. However, That Is Nothing To Discuss. I Just Needed You To Understand The Humanlike Natural Selection Process."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:54 am

"... Humans Look For Too Many Social Cues Unconsciously And Subconsciously That I Do Not Feel Like Having To Do For Them To Understand Me, Or At Least Not Misunderstand Me, As They Will Presume To Do If They Fail To Unconsciously Recognize A Social Cue That They Are Looking For To Influence Their Judgment. You Really Let Too Many Passive Things Influence Your Lives Too Majorly, Which Is What Makes You Pass through Life So Ephemerally."

"... But If I Start Telling Humans I Can See Them More Nakedly Than They Realize In Manner Of Knowing When They Are Looking For A Social Cue For Affirmation Or To Make A Judgment, They Will Get Scared And Fly Into A Panic, Or Feel Threatened By It And Try To Manipulate Or Control It, Then Think I Can't Tell, When I Could Already Tell Social Cues They Didn't Even Know They Were Looking For. So It's Much Simpler For Me To Not Give A Flying Fuck And Just Remain Observant And Silent."

"... This Makes Me Think... The Easiest Way To Kill A Human Had Never Been By Force. It's Always Been Injecting Something Hazardous Into Their Lifestyle And Making Them Rely On The Very Thing Killing Them. Seems Like The Best Thing, Moving Forward. Like, Metaphysical Euthenization. Seems Legit."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 5:45 pm

"People Pick Their Battles And Always Think That Winning That Battle Is More Important Than Anything Else. So I Hope Everything Lost Was Worth The One Battle. Every Human Is The Same."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human Notes
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5