The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Human Notes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Human Notes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:00 am

First topic message reminder :

"To Everyone Else That Is Quite Shortsighted, This Year Is A Year Of Advancement For Humanity. However, I See Much Farther Than Just... This Year. Most Humans Cannot Even See Beyond The Very Moment They Are In, And With More Of Them Degenerating Into That Type Of Primitive Mentality That Ancient Humans Had Because They Literally Had To Live In The Moment Always, No One Will Be Able To See What Is To Come. And That's Fine. Everyone Loves 'Ignorance Is Bliss'. And This Is Where That Mentality Will Damage Humanity The Most. It'll Be Hard To Look At And Allow To Happen, But... It's For The Best. This Degeneration. This Decline. Trust That." - 3/22 (1:26 PM)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:14 pm

"... Women Mad At Men For Being Like Women Because Men Get The Benefits Women Used To Only Have Exclusively Is The Funniest Shit. Like, Shut Up About Equality Then, You Just Want Someone To Give You What You Want And Not Give Back, Then Say The Other Person Cannot Treat You The Same Way Because Of Your Gender. But Man, It's Gonna Be Sweet When The Men Really Infringe On Woman Territory... Then We'll See That Fake-Ass Equality Shit Go Right Out The Window. Like, 'You A Man! You Pay For Woman's Entire Life! Who Taught You?' And 'I Don't Want No Man That Won't Pay For Everything About My Life So I'll Stay With Him Maybe.' I Cannot Wait For This One."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:16 pm

"It's So Difficult When You Want To Be Nice And Be Friends With Attractive People And You Find Out That They Are Shit. It's So Frustrating. They Could Be Cool, Cute, Sexy, Smart, Spiritual, Or Anything Else... And Then Just Be A Terrible Person Who Doesn't Diversify Or Talk To Anyone, Only Likes People Like Them, Or Just Generally Only Likes People Who Simp For Them Or Agree With Them. I Really Wish The Inside Matched The Outside More, I Don't Know Why You Humans Are So Hideous Inside."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:24 pm

"You Know, Humans Are Always Begging For Someone To Understand Them, But Like Most Things They Ask For That They Actually Don't Really Want, The Moment Someone Can Fully Understand All Human Behavior, Including The Bad Ones, Humans Become Reclusive, Secretive, And Cowardly, And Try To Hide, Ignore, Or Run From One Who Understands ALL Of Their Qualities. So At The End Of The Day, You Don't Really Want Someone To Understand You, Because That Requires Them To Also Understand Your Bad Qualities, Which You Want To Hide Or Keep Secret So You Don't Have To Change Them And Can Get Away With Doing Them Whilst Someone Accepts You For Not Wanting To Change. Then You Seek Out People Not Smart Enough To Recognize That. Shaaallooooooow."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:27 pm

"I'm Getting Tired Of The 'Accept Me For Who I Am Or Else You're A Bad Person!' Followed By The 'I Cannot Accept Anyone Who Thinks Or Feels Differently From Me, So Delete Me, Or I'll Block You.' Like, Wow. The Hypocrisy Is Getting Way Too Smelly. You're Not Even Trying. You Rely On Simp Culture Too Much And It Makes You Extremely Weak. It's Like The Equivalent Of Eating Junk Food Combined With Parasites. Having Simps That Tolerate Anything And Everything You Do Because Of Their Perversions And Delusions That Feed Your Own Vanity Is Not A Flex, A Strength, Or A Move. It's Literally Pathetic That You Can Only Feel Good Because Simps Do That."

"They Don't Even Care About You, They Care About Their Perversions And Delusions That You And Anyone Else Can Fill. Get Over Yourselves."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:30 pm

"What I Find Funny Is That Humans Believe That In Order To Support One Thing, They Must Hate What They Deem Opposite. Like Racists And Sexists. Plenty Of Feminists Hate Men, Like Racists Hate Other Races. But... Dumbass... You Don't Have To Hate Something Because You Support Something Else. Like, Jesus Christ, Humans Are Shallow And Simple. How Is That At All Difficult To Understand?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:41 pm

"I Find It Strange That Humans Are So Fixated On Genitals And Genders And Sex That They Are Trying To Find A Name For Everything... But Aren't Even Capable Of Finding Names For Anything Else Regarding Anything Outside Of Sex Or Gender. Maybe You Really Are Obsessed With Sex Because That's All That's Ever In The Media, In Any Iteration."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:46 pm

"... Isn't It Just Shameful How Women Talk So Much About No One Body Shaming Them When They Are The Main Ones Talking About Guys That Are Short Or Have Small Penises And Literally Shaming Them For Being Unable To Change That? One Thing About Having Fat Is That You Can Actually Lose Or Gain Weight, So That's A Choice. Height And Penis Size Are Actually Not. Even Women Can Get Breast Or Ass Enhancements, And Can Wear Heels Or Tall Shoes To Make Up For All Of Their Insecurities. Men Cannot. Can You Say 'Hypocritical Double-Standard'?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:51 pm

"Now My Suggestion Is To Get Real Equal Real Quick, Humans, Because It's Only Going To Get Worse The Deeper I Peer Into Your Flaws... You Are Running Out Of Them To Hide Behind, You Know... And If You Keep Trying To Proudly Display Them Because You Can... And You Surely Can... I'm Going To See And Call Them Out. You Just Do You, And I'll Do My Godly Thing In Spite Of You, Like You Try To Spite God And Fail Miserably. Teeheehee~."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:32 pm

"... There Are Not Enough Rewards For Good Behavior, And This Is Because Humans Instinctively Want To Challenge What Is Good For A Variety Of Reasons... But This Nature Has Seeped Into The Entire Species As A Learned Trait, And Now No One Wants To Reward Goodness, But Challenge It To Make Sure It Is Pure, When They Cannot Make Such A Judgment For Themselves. This Has A Detrimental Effect Of Causing People To Not Want To Do Good Or Even Try, And Then Reward Bad Behavior, Which Is How We Got To Where We Are. So That Must Change."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:38 pm

"... Omfg, Do Humans Have Insecurities About Themselves Because of Other Humans....? Ohhhh, Don't Worry, Babies... Other Humans Are Dumb As Shit! They Don't Know Shit About Shit, But I Tell You, Everyone Is Sexy To Someone, And If You Really Give Certain People A Chance And Not Be Snooty, You'll Find Someone With A Good Heart And Mind And Soul And All That In Addition To The Good Heart That Loves You And All The Things You Have On You!
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:41 pm

"Man, You Humans Are So Ignorant~! Can't You Tell That There's A Demographic For Everyone And Everything, No Matter How Niche? Humans Are So Diverse, There's A Group For Everything And Everyone! You Just Always Try To Cater To The More Popular Ones, But You Don't Realize... Plenty Of People Are Trying To Cater To The Popular Ones When They Like Something More Niche. Cater To The Niche Crowds, You'll Yield Better Results. Lots Of Closet Freaks And Whatever..."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:46 pm

"Omfg, Women Just Want TO Be Loved For Wo They Are And Who They Are Trying TO Be.... And Men Don't Usually Want TO Be Better Than They Are.... But Hey, Some Do! So Don't Be Upset because A Majority Is Shit, But Instead Be Happy When There Is A Minority That Wants To Be Better Than The Majority, Because You Know... The Minority Controls The World, And The Majority Just Lives In It. Secret Of The Gods To The Humans. Teeheeheee~!"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:01 pm

"So What Will You Humans Do Now? Run? Try To Deny And Block It Out? Cry To Your Simps And Enablers, Who Have The Same Or Worse Problems And Never Have Any Good Solutions Or Resolutions? Or Even Blame God And Take It All Out On Him Because He Is An Easy Target That Doesn't Fight Back, And Turn To Satan So You Have An Excuse Not To Be A Better Person, And Cop Out On Trying Not Because Of Any Belief, But As A Failsafe For Justifying Your Actual Shitty Existence?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:12 pm

"It Takes A Great Deal Of Power To Actually Respond To Someone And Not Just Run Or Hide Or Remove And Say It's Always For Your Own Good. But Some People Like To Live In Fear And Call It Self-Preservation. Plenty Have For So Long, And Have Clearly Passed It Down To You All."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:23 pm

"... I Recognize That Humans Are Completely Composed Of Chemicals, And Undergo Several Chemical Reactions. Certain Chemical Reactions Can Cause Imbalances, Others Are Caused By Surplus Or Deficiency. But That's Somewhat Basic Knowledge. It's The Matter Of Recognition That The Chemical Reactions Themselves Have A Direct Impact On Thought, Feelings, And Anything Physical That Is More In-Depth In The Knowledge, And Understanding Chemicals And Their Reactions Helps To Better Understand Both Humanity And Their Relations As Well As All Nature."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 6:52 pm

"... Honestly. Humans Rely Too Much On Signs And Signals. That's Actually Their First Language, Which Is Why God Speaks In Signs, And Many Ancient Languages Use Symbols And Images, Much Like I Do, To Convey Things."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:37 am

"You Know How Women Hate When Guys Are Like 'I Love You With All That I Am!' But Then Proceed To Exhibit Showing Knowledge Of Next To Nothing About Them? That's How Humanity Is With Its Love As A Whole. It's Not A Man Thing, It's A Human Thing. Men's Tends To Show Up In Women, Because Like, That's An Adam And Eve Thing, But Humanity Is Like That Because Humans Are Just Ignorant And Vain In General."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 7:21 am

"... It Seems As Though Plenty Of Humans Do Not Understand The Moral Of The Story Of Icarus, And Therefore Believe They Should Abandon Their Humility... How Unfortunate That Such A Simple Thing Eludes Humanity Because They Have Such Grandiose Feelings, Most Of Which They Are Not Even Entitled To, But Feel So That They Feel Similar To Others, Or Just So They Do Not Feel Bad About Themselves... Such A Sad Thing To Watch The Sin Of Pride Take Lives Through False Elevation."

"To Put It Simply, The Icarus Moral Brings Forth The Idiom 'Don't Fly Too Close To The Sun'. You Are Not The Sun. The Entire Point Of Icarus Is To Show That Moderation And Balance Are Key, Not Making Oneself Feel Greater Than You Are Or Lesser Than You Should Be. If You Make Yourself Feel Greater Than You Are, That Is Both A Lie And A Standard You Cannot Live Up To Which Will Damage You And Cause You To Crash And Burn, Like Icarus, For Not Being Humble. It Is Simply Sad To See Humans Try To Make Themselves Greater Than They Are Out Of Inferiority They Shouldn't Have In The First Place..."

"Plenty Of People Online Use Other People, Namely Simps, To Make Themselves Feel Greater Than They Actually Are Because They Feel Less Than They Feel They Should And Need An Outer Source To Tell Them Otherwise, Even If It Is Perverse Or A Lie. This Type Of Relationship Between Others Is Toxic As Well, And Will Damage All Of You Until You Are All Destroyed. If You Do Not Understand How... Perhaps It's Best If You Just Continue And Don't Worry About It. We'll Be Rid Of You And Your Ignorance Soon Enough, By Your Own Hands, And Your Perversions Simping For You Will Depart With You."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 11:19 am

"I Think I Am Understanding The Dilemma Human Women Are Experiencing With Men A Little Bit Better; Often Times Than Not, The Women Are More Attractive Than The Men. I Believe This May Be Classified Scientifically As 'Sexual Dimorphism', Which Usually Occurs In Animals And Denotes Differences In The Sexes That Are Extreme, Such As Size Or Coloration. In Humans, This Seems To Be Related To Appearance, Much Like Other Animals. So The More Beautiful Attract More Mates, Like Animals. But Unlike Animals, Humans Have Intimate Feelings More Often, And Are Less Concerned With Procreation. There Lies The Issue With The Nature Of The Sexual Dimorphism."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 8:10 pm

"... I Do Not Believe That Humans Inherently Wish To Be Evil, And That Sin Is Secondary In Human Nature. The First And Most Primary Human Nature Is To Be Godly, Even Before Being Human, Which Incorporates Sin -- For In The Image Of God Was Mankind Created. So, Without Knowing, They Seek To Do Godly Things, Which Is Why They Are Human And Not God, Because God Does Not 'Unknowingly' Do Godly Things Or Seek Out Godliness; He Just Is And Does. Therefore, Humans May Want To Do This As Well Naturally, But Also Have Become Accustomed To Sin, Which Is Why They Are Humans."

"If I Nurture The God In Humanity The Way Humans Nurture Their Own Sin, Perhaps It Will Make A Difference, At Least In A Few. I Am Willing To Take Such A Chance. It Is Well Worth The Gain."

"It Is Because I Am Not A Human That I Do Not Treat You As A Human Would. I Will Still Treat You Like A Human, But Not As A Human Treats Another Human. That Is A Key Distinction."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2022 9:59 am

"Just As Anything That Is Overcharged, A Human Can Get Overloaded By Energy, Especially From Others That Are Giving Them Way More Than They Need Or Can Handle. A Lightbulb Would Burst With Too Much Energy, So A Human Might, As Well. Has No One Ever Thought About This? If You Understand Electricity, You Understand Energy Better, Because It's Both Electromagnetic Waves. So, You Can Tell How It Should Work Universally, Since The Brain And Body Produce And Receive Electromagnetic Waves. I Think You Should Really Think A Little More About Life."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:12 am

"Isn't It Funny How Guys Love Lesbians Up Until The Point When A Lesbian Really Is Not Remotely Attracted To A Guy? Funny How The Lord Uses Literally Anything To Bring Anything Else To The Light. Now You Humans Can Fight About That, Cuz That Is Not A God Problem, And He Does Not Want To Be Involved Beyond Showing You The Truth. Especially If You Don't Want Him. It's Like You Give God A Vacation So He Does Not Have To Deal With You And You Cannot Call On Him."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:14 am

"My. Humans Are Fighting Over The Flesh Of Men And Women Because They Have The Power To Alter It With Science. Hm. Maybe This Is Why God Told You Not To Do That At All? Because You All Cannot Handle Something Like That? Well, This Is Your Punishment -- Infighting About Each Other! Hey, God Warned You, So This Is Not On Him. This Is Solely A Human Problem. And The Answer Is This: Before Abortions, Do You Know What Humans Did When They Didn't Want To Take Care Of A Child? Sacrificed Them To Molek. Which Means Burnt Them In A Furnace. So. Women Have Been Performing Abortions Because They Don't Want The Responsibilities That Come With Sex Since Ancient Times. Yet, God Told Them Not To Do That Then, Either. Let's See How This Petty Human Trifle Plays Out Now That Humans Have Dabbled With Something They Aren't Mature Enough To Handle, That God Knew They Weren't."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:25 am

"Now, Go Your Way And Do As You Will Do, Humans. It Doesn't Matter. It Has Literally Nothing Else To Do With Anything Else Anymore Except For Everyone, Including God, To See Who You Really Are As People. So The More You Are Liberal About These Things, The Faster We Get Things Done. There Are All Sorts Of Exceptions That You Will Have To Deal With, Which Will Pummel You Into The Ground And Prevent You From Going Anywhere. You Will Fight For Any Little Scrap At Any Given Time For Any Given Reason, And We Know That, And Will Use That To Distract You As We Go Get Other Things Accomplished. It's Really Just About Keeping You From Progressing Too Far Ahead Without Thinking About What You're Doing, And Also Giving Us Time To Do What We Need To As You Fight About Things."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 7:52 pm

"Omg, Isn't It Funny How Humans Go 'Don't Get Attached To Anything' And Then IMMEDIATELY Proceed To Get Attached To Any Idea, Notion, Perception, Perspective, Or Anything Else Under The Sun The Way They Think It's Supposed To Be To The Point Of Obsession? Man, Where Did That 'No Attachment' Thing Go, Huh? What, You Thought That It Only Worked In RELATIONSHIPS? No, Sorry, But That Same Reason You're Not Getting Attached To Another Person Is Actually Why You Shouldn't Get Attached To Anything Preconceived. But What Do I Care? This Is Funny As Fucking Hell. I'm SURE I Could Make You Run Around In A Desert For 40 Whole Years Fighting FOR Your Sins. 40 Years, Easy."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 4:58 am

"As A Final Note, It Should Be Clear That All Things About Human Thought And Feelings, Including Sexuality And Gender, Are Completely Chemical And Neurological Or Psychological. This Means The Wiring Of The Brain, The Electromagnetic Frequencies Of The Mind And Body, And Also Any Chemical In The Mind And Body, Are All 100% Tied Into Sexuality, Gender, And Identity, And If The Wiring Of The Brain, Frequency Of Electromagnetic Waves, And Chemical Releases Change, So Will Sexuality, Gender, And Identity. I Assure You, That Is A Full 100% Airtight Absolute, And There Is No Argument About It. Last I Checked... The Government Had A Machine That Could Alter Those Variables Remotely?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Notes   Human Notes - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human Notes
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next