The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Superboss; Ophiuchus

Go down 
+3
Taijitu
The Ungods
Ophiuchus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

The Superboss; Ophiuchus Empty
PostSubject: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:49 am

='Ophiuchus'=
The Superboss; Ophiuchus Domain10
-Domain-

Khrona heard the voice of Jaiden in his mind, being psychic, as was made clear. Whilst he kept the invasive space sustained and suspended, he felt the restlessness of the Ungods upon him, trying again to advance and encroach upon the Veritas. Though, they seemed to no longer be caring about the Veritas, itself, and were more interested in Khrona, himself... The Ungods were releasing chaotic waves of being challenged and threatened by Khrona's presence, which caused them to focus only on him and not on the Veritas nor anything or anyone else.

But, Khrona, who was in his Fifth Restriction form, still had to fend them off elsewhere, which was why his Fifth Restriction was as powerful as he could be at the present. "I Can Hear You Just Fine," he responded, his golden hair aflame with a gleaming shine, "... Though, I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Some Of The Ungods Could, As Well. They Are Primordial Before Even Order Began, So They Have A Slew Of Powers Littered About That Will Make Them Become Like A Psychic In Some Ways." The Ungods were getting more and more restless, because they just wanted to fight Khrona and prove they were the superior beings, despite being each and all held off by he himself individually, beyond his Fifth Restriction, which he was using as an envoy right now.

"... Do You Believe You Can Face Off Against An Ungodly Being Such As An Ungod...?" Khrona contemplated, turning to peruse the army, as well as the various distortions from the suspended realm.

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
The Ungods

The Ungods

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 4:58 pm

='Pharaoh's Labyrinth'=
The Superboss; Ophiuchus Pharao10
"COMMAND :: UNGOD : BEETLEJUICE (UNGOD)."
-Pharaoh's Labyrinth-

The 'Ungodly Roach Spirit', known as the 'Beetlejuice', sprang forth from the essence of a 'Stray' -AnkhRoach-. It was a 'Greed Ungod' that maximized and capitalized universally, and had just so happened upon the next 'Equivalent Exchange'. So, this 'Ophiuchus' -Just-So-Happened- unto himself a 'Special Delivery' from a 'Djinn'. "... 'Ey, Kid... Ya Lookin' Pretty Hot Dere... Yeh Wants I Should, Eh... 'Take Care' A' Dat Lil' Uh... 'Roach' Problem Yas Got Dere, Sonny...?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 5:19 pm

='Pharaoh's Labyrinth'=
The Superboss; Ophiuchus The_tr10
"COMMAND :: TWO OF HEARTS : SPIRITUAL CREATION ; QUEEN - RULER ~ TALL TEA."
-The Trunade-

As soon as he was acknowledged prematurely, Ophiuchus reverted into his 'Female Form', which was also his 'Sixth Restriction' Form as 'Tao'.. But, only as a 'Presence'. However, since 'Tao' was currently engaged elsewhere, 'Ophiuchus' would instead become 'Taijitu', the 'Unrestricted' Form of 'Tao', which was usually only unlocked with 'Ultra Badass'... But since 'Ophiuchus' was just 'God Tymon', he could do that anytime he wanted.

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 5:42 pm

='The Trunade'=
The Superboss; Ophiuchus Vaingl11
"COMMAND :: SEVEN OF DIAMONDS : NATURAL FORMATION ; BISHOP - SUPPORT ~ HOTTIE HOT TEA."
-Vainglory-

With 'Tao's -Occupancy- elsewhere, her 'Higher Self' had to come down and be 'Big Sis' again. As usual. This was what always happened whenever she wasn't off being her 'Boy Self', like she liked. In all those other fashions, including as he, himself. She was fully systemized into Tymon's actual soul, like the other side of the Pisces, but also an Inverse at the exact same time -- exactly as it's supposed to be when the 'Yin-Yang' is 'Perfection'.

But anyway, now that 'Onee-sama' was synchronized back to her 'God Tymon' form, she was gonna hafta pull a fast one with this 'Ungod', who seemed like 'It' was very... Interested in 'Assistance'.

'Desperate', even. "... No Thanks..." she 'Utter'ed softly, suddenly becoming somber, and then fading away.

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Kairo

Male Points : 778
Job/hobbies : Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 11:34 am

='The Trunade'=
The Superboss; Ophiuchus Pharao17
"COMMAND :: GRADUATE : SKAHROACH (*SCARE*).
-Pharaoh's Labyrinth-

'Lich'ing from the 'Ungodly Roach' -Spirit- would 'Grant' the 'Pharaoh' of the 'Roach Spirits' -- the 'SkahRoach', who was a 'Primordial' -Roach- -- would 'Vampyre' his 'Infinite Potential' and withdraw it into the 'Parasitism' of the 'Terror' of the 'Armanatra', and with it, it would be 'Withdrawn' to the 'Pharaoh' that was 'The Creator'. Kairo -- otherwise known as 'Tsao-Rin' -- was the 'Lightning God' of the Veritas, and was also the 'Lord Pharaoh' of the Veritas, as well. The 'SkahRoach was a particular card that was a 'Terror Leech' -Type-, which meant it grew stronger with 'Fear', and could command 'Fear'. When it learned of 'Terror' in any way, it would evolve into the 'TeahRoach'...

Kairo -CREATED- this 'Creature' and its 'Evolution' -ON THE SPOT-, so it was clear that he was in total control. It shifted into the 'Crystal Chrysanthemum' that he used as a type of 'Creator's Pen' that functioned in tandem directly with 'Randomocity' and the 'Epic Art', beheld only by 'The Creator', which his Alter Ego -- Taomin (Tao) -- totally was not, despite being the 'Creation' of 'Himself' as a 'Female' from before the time he ever even 'Considered' himself a 'Male' rather than 'Female', or other such 'Antiquity'.

He was the replacement for the 'Presence' of 'Tao', his 'Counterpart' and 'Female Self' -- the 'Kazegami' of the Veritas. So, with one turn of the 'Crystal Chrysanthemum', he 'Drain'ed the 'Ungod's power from him as 'Beetlejuice' so that the 'TeahRoach' would be on par with 'Beetlejuice', itself, with 'Ungodly' power like that of 'Mastema' -- Greater than 'Beetlejuice' -- through 'Terrify'ing even 'Beetlejuice', itself.
Back to top Go down
Bunnybee
Souzenryoku of Lightning; Yellow Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Spark of the Crystal Chrysanthemum
Souzenryoku of Lightning; Yellow Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Spark of the Crystal Chrysanthemum
Bunnybee

Rooster
Pisces Points : 150

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 12:12 pm

='Pharaoh's Labyrinth'=
The Superboss; Ophiuchus Pharao10
"COMMAND :: BEGOD : TEAHROACH (*TERROR*)."
-Pharaoh's Labyrinth-

So the ancient ancestral inheritance spirit that came from the PrimaBee to be the Goddess of Planet Bunnybee serving as the Queen in the place of the PrimaBee as the God of Planet Bunnybee would be unleashed in its purest form of Random Potential that became Epic Art through Bunnybee and the Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, as well as other Creative Energy and general Imagination of the Great Mind in 'Totality'.

That way, the 'Absorb'ed energy would be 'Transmogrified' through the 'Transfer' process to 'Transform' into a different 'State' by the 'Translation' and further 'Transliteration' of the 'Random Information' based on the 'Randomocity' that was the 'Bunnybee Spirit'. It all seemed kinda unrelated, but was totally... Absolutely related.

That would 'Transvert' the energy through the 'Argus Card System' using the 'Randomized Variable System' and start up the 'Kobun Squad' so they could put together some more stuff for the 'Evolution' of the 'SkahRoach', which was the 'Withdrawn Potential' from the 'Ungod'. It didn't seem to be a 'Devil God' nor a 'Demon God', so it being 'Ungodly' wasn't dependent on if it was negative, so... The energy seemed harmless enough.

Anyway, the 'Terrinergy' that was absorbed by the 'Argus Card System' was used in the way that 'The Creator' insisted, since he was the 'Pharaoh' of the 'Pharaoh's Labyrinth', consisting of all of his treasures, which his 'Female Version' of himself helped him create in exchange for her own freedom to roam as she pleased, especially and specifically with him in the background, as it was 'Primordially', despite always having been a boy.

Now, the 'TeahRoach' which 'Sprang' forth from the 'SkahRoach' was indeed the culmination of the 'Terror Energy' that was emitted by the 'Fear' as it proceeded to achieve 'Potentiality' during its 'Accumulation' in 'Gradation'. That way, the 'Scare' of the 'SkahRoach' would become the 'Terror' of the 'TeahRoach', far exceeding both the 'AnkhRoach' and 'Beetlejuice'.

Thus, the most 'Tyrerrorfying' creature to every exist could be a 'God Of Terror' for the 'Pharaoh' -- The 'TeahRoach', exclusive only to the 'Pharaoh's Labyrinth' as 'Sacred Beasts'. Impermeable to all Terror and ever Affluent of all Terror, sometimes in ignorance, to even Terrify itself into having more power using its own Power and ignorance of potential that is terrifying it at all.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 11:06 am

The Superboss; Ophiuchus Captur11
"COMMAND :: PLAYBOOK : THROAT ; SPONTANEITY - SCARABESQUE."
-Capture-

To the same effect, when all of this 'Randomocity' was released, that which where it originated -- 'The Insanity' -- would make a 'Spontaneous' appearance to dispose of the 'Beetlejuice' quite right proper. The 'Insanity' that was happening all about would all converge around the 'Instigator' on 'Command', and 'Imprison' the 'Roach' as a 'Slave' of 'The Veritas' as a 'God' rather than an 'Ungod' as 'Punishment' for wishing to be 'Lawless' and 'Ungodly'.

It 'Just-So-Happened' itself upon this situation, and it was nothing personal, but being too involved was also its own level of a 'Perversion'. Like, nobody asked you, dude.

But, the 'Roach God' that it would become in itself as 'The Veritas' was a 'Scarabesque', which was a 'Maintenance' entity, that could literally 'Reuse', 'Recycle', and 'Refurbish' literally any 'Particle', even the 'Waste' Particles, such as 'Useless' or 'Worthless' Matter, and even actual 'Fecal Matter'. And also, not mind it, and be happy to be able to do so, with all the powers of a 'God', and never need anything.

In fact, the only difference would be the actual doing the things that the 'Roach Ungod', Beetlejuice, would not ever do, because, even after becoming an 'Ungod' after being a 'Roach', it still thought it was too good and too clean and high and mighty to go back down to 'Roach' level -- down on all-six. But now, as a 'Roach God', the only thing 'Beetlejuice' was going to do was just use all the powers of a 'God' to do 'Maintenance' and 'Waste Management' -- as by design.

Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7479

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 9:00 am

='Ophiuchus'=
The Superboss; Ophiuchus Manual17
In such a realm borne anew, the blended reality of the first and others ambiguous seeped into it through the cracks and meshes of the constantly shifting, sentient, mobile reality -- wholly ambiguous, general space and energy afoot, bearing no definite form and ever-shifting, but never changing. This is why the one that was 'renewed' or 'reset' as a new entity in a different realm would instead simply be a bleeding from the old, ambiguous reality that was constantly overlapping itself as a living, moving entity. So, with Khrona -- in the Fifth Restriction -- being the only completely solidified, formed, and defined entity in totality, he alone would not change in the ever-changing realm, and instead come out and chuckle some, shifting into a new form based on a cloaking of reality over himself, like skin. In this way, the traveler would perceive Ophiuchus in whatever form that was most proper for his perspective of what he needed to perceive for this realm. The 'Interaction' in 'General' would be in 'Engagement' toward him, best suited for his own 'Reality' that he wished to perceive happening, as per his next 'Reaction' to such an 'Interaction'.
-Manual Overwrite-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 12:25 pm

The Superboss; Ophiuchus Hashma12
Ophiuchus: "Verily, My Good Sapiens," he jested, appearing as one of his kind. "Jericho, Are You...?" Ophiuchus inquired, "Well, I'll Make Sure You Live Up To Your Name, If You'll Challenge Me So~!" Joking, surely, but had enough power to cause a Jericho to topple, for sure. "... I Chose To Engage You On Your Level For A Reason, And That Is Why This Is Where My Power Has Met With You." His eyes narrowed, forming the body of the Saiyan already in Super Saiyan form, golden hair shining and energy like 'Ki' emanating clearish-golden. "... I Will Test Your Mettle, Since You Are So Interested In Me And Mine." Ophiuchus smirked, a simian tail extending from his back, all golden and shining, like his hair. It crackled like lightning. "Smite," he called, releasing a bolt of pure neutral energy that shot like lightning, faster than light, as a skewer, straight at Jericho, from the fingertip, with other fingertips releasing the branches of lightning behind it, as a sort of netting of lightspeed lightning.
-Hashmallim-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptyThu May 02, 2024 8:56 am

='Hashmallim'=
The Superboss; Ophiuchus Synchr12
"Absolute Final Wonderland..." murmured Ophiuchus, immediately after Jericho was done speaking. "I Suppose It Is Mineself," it spake, the weavings of the netting threading together to create an electromagnetic field that made an unstable reality in the shape of a planet, enacting an entire reality based on electromagnetic waves alone. The threading of lightspeed lightning continued to move about at lightyears of lightningspeed velocity, connecting to and entrapping other particles released from the realm of energy that came from Jericho. This would isolate and dissipate them through acceleration of the electromagnetic frequencies altering the perception via magnetism and skewing the creatures sustaining or sustained in the realm forging or forged by its reality. This was only partial to Jericho's energy signature, however, fortunately.
-Synchronize-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptyThu May 02, 2024 10:36 am

The Superboss; Ophiuchus Planet12
Hashmallim: "Don't Damage Yourself Too Much..." The words of Ophiuchus were now entrapped in the webbing of electromagnetic threads, which were suspended and made static through Jericho's ki being neutralized. So, when he used his techniques, he not only just used up his own energy, he also destroyed -only- his own energy, which the entirety of the entrapment was comprised of. However, those waves continued to extend on, lacing in between everything that could have possibly occurred and might actually, down to the what would not or could not happen. "... I Adapt Quite Well." It didn't even seem like Ophiuchus was the same form, but was in a constant state of instant  transmission at all moments, though was also statically everywhere all at once omnipresently simultaneously. "You're Eating Up And Damaging Your Own Energy, You Know; Mine Left You Behind Inside Of It, Like I Intended." Ophiuchus looked at his shining nails casually. "... Surely A Super Saiyan Harbors More Power."
-Planetary-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptyThu May 02, 2024 10:37 am

The Superboss; Ophiuchus Flash11
Ophiuchus blinked and finally started to exert his own energy, which radiated as a golden shine something like if his own eyes went Super Saiyan seven times over. The light was so intense, it neutralized the electromagnetic waves and charged particles in the immediate vicinity, which would negate all of Jericho's immediate energy buildup and utility -- like it didn't happen. The shine of Ophiuchus' light should have warped Jericho back down to a normal Saiyan, and Ophiuchus appearing to be a Super Saiyan instead... Super Saiyan Two, in fact. The apish tendencies were growing, but they were only in image, not in character or characteristic. "... I See," he said with a chuckle. "Yet, You Do Not." He smirked. "Not Yet." Ophiuchus would have Jericho try again... But... "I Was Only Using Your Energy Because I Wanted To. Now I Am Using My Energy." Every blow of Jericho's after the Flash -- also called 'Glimmer Beam' -- would be like a child to a muscular adult.
-Flash-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptyThu May 02, 2024 1:28 pm

The Superboss; Ophiuchus Backfi13
Hashmallim: "Inner Strength Won't Save You Here," Ophiuchus warned, his own command over electromagnetism sustaining a chamber of draining power made of the realm's very threaded fabric electromagnetized into suspension around him, "For, I Have Control Of More Than Elements And Energies." Energy was both infinite and finite because it was infinite, continually cycling. Stop the cycle, stop the energy. "Hm!" The blow of the Kaioken was lessened, and each blow lessened over time, making only the first strike the best of them. Ophiuchus brunted them, smirking. "Come Now -- You Must Truly Show One Who Is Like A Super Saiyan Even More Than That, Yes...?"
-Backfire-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptySat May 04, 2024 1:29 pm

The Superboss; Ophiuchus Revers10
Ophiuchus smiled at this judgment, for, it was good. "Very Good," he uttered, shifting about reality subtly, in time and motion with each dodge or counter, but looking as if he was staying only in one spot and wavering with afterimages. "NOW You Can Fight Me..." As soon as the words were spoken, each reflexive reaction of Ophiuchus', jolted by the perfect command of the electromagnetic waves even in a transitioning reality and exuded from or sustained around someone in order for him to act in tandem with the Ultra Instinct and not against it, parried every single strike, attack, dodge, or counter. And, even more so... Other Ophiuchus' started to show up disjointed from this universe' reality and natural waves, moving both on the unnatural and natural, as well as whenever and whenever there as an Ultra Instinct instinct, thus making Jericho's movements normalized and not at all as superior as they would have originally been in Ultra Instinct. That way, he had to fight and still suffer the dangers of damage or miscalculation, and Ophiuchus could capitalize on such always.
-Reversal-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptyMon May 06, 2024 4:37 am

The Superboss; Ophiuchus Dark_w10
Hashmallim: "Exquisite..." said Ophiuchus, who commanded his Hashmallim to speak for him, "Why, I Have Never Had Quite A Fun Fight Like This... Well, Not In A Very Long Time, I'd Rather Say..." Some of the afterimages looked like they were getting turned on, slightly. Total combat-war broke out amongst the infighting afterimages, which would play out literally every scenario except Ophiuchus' victory, because he would design his Afterimages to fail and to play out every outcome that was a failure scenario and leave only the Fate of his own weaving of his own victory. "However, You Are Defeated." The Ophiuchus faded away into Melancholia, letting Jericho resolve the matter all the way out.
-Dark Wolf-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus EmptyFri May 10, 2024 5:35 am

='Dark Wolf'=
The Superboss; Ophiuchus Shift10
Though Jericho used a time-displacing technique in his own favor, the technique that Ophiuchus used with the Hashmallim was nothing temporal, yet superseded time-displacement because of the fact that it was part of any and every possibility where reality could have shifted. Hence why reality is superior to time and space -- the Fifth Dimension as opposed to the Fourth. Every repetitious loop was nothing but the same Ophiuchus afterimage being brought back every time or simply being a displacement that was also displaced among the temporal shifting. This just made more of the same loops and did not free Jericho from the makeshift 'multiverse labyrinth' of every possible and feasible possibility, as was iterated the first time.

But, they did fight back, and in their fighting, they wasted more time and more energy from out of each time loop and drained them totally of their reality into the true Ophiuchus, who could use the temporal energy to displace time where he did it again and again... Which was just -ONE- possibility out of MANY.
-Shift-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Superboss; Ophiuchus   The Superboss; Ophiuchus Empty

Back to top Go down

The Superboss; Ophiuchus
Page 1 of 1