The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate

Go down 
+12
Ty-sama
Lucifer Morningstar
Hecatonkaerei
The Veritas
Otherworlders
Galactus
Khrona
Mechanica
Meikyuu
The Tyranophant
Grimnyzmal
Ty-chan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Valparaiso Chapter 1; Test Run   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

The ground rose up in the midst of the blood soaked field, the cellular composition of the land pulling itself together to form Kairo Khrona, the strange cosmic man, followed immediately by the surface of a horned head coagulating under him from the same earth that he had forged himself from.

Kairo Khrona immediately hopped from the head of whatever creature was peeking out from below the surface of the ground and touched the soil, soaking up the DNA of the slain.

"..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Blue orbs shimmering like stars rested in the area.
Back to top Go down
Galactus

Galactus

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:06 pm

"Hmm?"

Galactus took notice of the Blue Orbs, but paid them no mind; he didn't bother with investigating things that were of no concern to him, yet he didn't just overlook them. However, he had to get ready for the consumption of this new world, so with just a simple thought, a machine would appear from a portal out from behind him; a machine which was what he used to convert the planet into energy for him to eat. So now that he had everything ready on his end, all he had to do was wait for Silver Surfer to get the planet ready for him.

"..."

He said nothing, but was aware of everything and yet didn't act.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1237

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:28 pm

When the Veritas, the planet that was being suddenly invaded, sensed something, it would immediately draw its attention to everything that was going on, reading the foreign objects as threats.

"WARNING!" it cried in a voice that only the cosmos, and not anything within the airtight planet within could hear. Yet, it would alert all the other surrounding cosmic beings that something was indeed threatening the Veritas and could pose a threat to them, as well. "Target Sighted." Immediately, the Veritas would defend itself against an invasion, starting with the being that entered its atmosphere.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Galactus

Galactus

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:44 pm

Galactus did nothing, he was only focused on the planet itself and being focused on it, he would start to make his way over to the planet itself; the time he gave Silver Surfer should have been enough for someone like him to prep the planet for consumption. Now while he moved towards the planet, he started to stand up from his chair, floating about in front of it; it was time to set himself up for the feast.

"The time draws near, no world is safe from Galactus."

It was only a matter of time before he reached the planet and even from afar, his mass cosmic energy could be felt by anyone who could sense it or better yet comprehend it in general.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:22 pm

Suddenly, the Silver Surfer appeared again, manifesting out of a wide gleaming streak of what looked like light shooting through space at the speed of a twinkling star, slowing only to pull in directly in front of Galactus, slowly docking on his surfboard like a ship in a port. "They have been warned," he said to Galactus, "The planet is ripe." Even with the Silver Surfer's own concerns for Galactus, he would not speak on them. It was best to simply allow his master to do as he pleased and not get in his way when he was trying to consume worlds. The Silver Surfer had just gotten back from being knocked away across the universe for being so insolent before. How tired he was of being knocked across the universe for trying to spare a world.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:24 pm

The Light of the blue orbs rested on the target in sight. A dark presence filled the area and an unseen Presence resting behind Galactus. "... The fuck?" the Voice spake out from this Presence, of whose Eyes burned at the sight of someone attempting to consume the Veritas. "Galactus, huh?"A Hand would manifest to cover the Veritas, completely palming it and swiping it away. "Whatcha lookin for, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Galactus

Galactus

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:39 pm

"Hm? You've shown yourself have you?"

Galactus was aware of the presence of whoever it was lurking around the vastness of space, yet he didn't say anything simply because he wanted this person to show themselves of their own free will, but as time went on he noticed that the planet he was moving towards suddenly vanished into thin air and boy was that a bad thing.

"You would dare get in the way of Galactus when he's about to feed?"

It wasn't everyday someone did something like this, but the ones that did didn't find the aftermath to be all that great.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:51 pm

The Eyes grew larger, as did the Presence, as would the Voice as it spake again, "Actually, I Haven't," it would say in reference to Galactus' question, both answering and correcting him at the same time for both questions simultaneously. "But It Sure Does Seem That Way, Doesn't It?" The Eyes passed a glance at the pawn serving this vessel. "Tina?" the Voice called out to the Data that was remnant inside of the Silver Surfer. From just witnessing, acknowledging, knowing and being Aware of the Veritas in general, the pure 9th Restriction Data form of the Veritas could be called and assumed by her in any of the farthest reaches of space, even if the planet, herself, as a physical being, was no longer in the same area. All that remained of the Presence were the Eyes and the Voice, but they would look and speak on as they would whilst the Veritas defended herself, as she knew how to do.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Points : 552

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:03 am

"Set :: Oyster"

A different voice spoke immediately out from the unknown once Ty-kun called, almost like a whisper from behind the Silver Surfer, right around his body just outside his present Awareness. Because it was outside of his Awareness when it was actually heard or made Aware to the Silver Surfer, he would already be contained within a perfect invisible barrier. If his Awareness were to be heightened, it would not be able to exceed the perimeter of the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Galactus

Galactus

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:16 am

"I see you mistook the meaning of what I said, however that is not of importance anymore. What is important is why you dare get between me and my meal? Do you wish to die that badly or do you simply want to protect your world like so many other before you?"

Galactus took a float back and sat back down in his chair, while placing his chin upon his fist; he didn't see any need to waste his energy bringing the planet back, he was already hungry as it was, so he'd let Silver Surfer deal with whoever these people were that were getting in his way. While he didn't make it known, he was aware of the Surfer's little problem or so he'd call it since it looked that way to him, yet he did nothing.

"Surfer, if you know what's good for you, I'd advise you to take care of this problem before I take care of you....know....what."

Once that was said, he waited, his wait would only be so long before he himself stepped in and took action; since nothing was going to stop him from taking that planet.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:39 am

The Silver Surfer grimaced, that being the first emotion clearly shown on his face. The mention of what Galactus was holding over his head brought him enough intensity of emotion for him to feel something again, and yet, the only feeling he was allowed to feel was pain. His body and mind and heart were cold like metal after being with Galactus for so long, and there were very few that could actually harm the Silver Surfer. He felt no pain. He felt little emotion. And finally, once something was powerful enough to bring the cosmic silver man some sort of emotion, it was only pain. How cruel this eternal life was that was in servitude. Yet, there was nothing else to do except what was commanded. The Surfer had no other will, no other thought and no other ambitions except for keeping his own home world from being consumed and to feed his master.

"Yes," he said, seeing the barrier that was surrounding him, despite its invisibility. With his heightened Awareness of the barrier, he would be able to convert and absorb the energy into himself for his own sustenance, both freeing himself from his imprisonment and confinement as well as bringing forth more energy to the Silver Surfer. Wherever the disembodied voice of OmniShin Tinasanti was, of whom he knew it was through his own analysis of the planet when he first laid eyes on her, the Silver Surfer would know immediately and pinpoint that location, making it part of his Awareness. Wherever she was, the Silver Surfer would streak off in a silver sliver across space, circling around Galactus one time in a nanosecond and send a massive wave of universal energy from under the edge of his board straight toward both she and the other unknown presence. It did not seem like he moved from his spot, yet evidence of his movements were only able to be traced at the speeds that traveled beyond light, only visible in the ripples of space and time, themselves. This universal wave would wash over and erase any matter that it came in contact with.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:01 am

When the Silver Surfer expanded his Awareness in search of OmniShin Tinasanti, he should have immediately found her to be anywhere and everywhere his Awareness was; as far out as his capability of comprehension, perception and understanding. That is where he would find OmniShin Tinasanti; all around him. "This isn't even my final form," the Voice of OmniShin Tinasanti spoke out again, the waves of her voice itself neutralizing the universal wave with one of her own. However, instead of it pulsating outward into the vastness of space, it was coming inward FROM the vastness of space, as though the universe itself had sent this powerful wave. The two of them would cancel out long before the wave released by the Silver Surfer was able to do any sort of damage to anything, and all the universe would remain unscathed.

"Activate :: Oyster"

Though the Silver Surfer believed he 'converted' and 'absorbed' the energy of the previous technique done by OmniShin Tinasanti, instead, all that he did was absorb the raw Data of the Entry itself; a place holder. Therefore, the only 'Energy' he converted and absorbed was the raw 'Information' that the technique was being done, and nothing more, since there was nothing else there except for Information of what was coming. Now that the Silver Surfer was informed and the full length of his Awareness was being used to locate OmniShin Tinasanti in her size, he would also be trapped and sealed again inside of the 'Oyster' that was now actually actively being used. Once again, his Awareness would be limited and now, both he and his master were trapped inside of the universal sized 'Oyster.'
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:09 am

"Ay, Silver Surfer, you should probably not listen to that guy," the Voice of the unknown Presence still spoke out. Even if everyone was aware of him, no one had acknowledged it, and therefore, did not actually recognize the true form that belonged to the Voice of the unknown Presence. Therefore, it remained a mystery, simply because no one was directly addressing it. "The Eyes Have Seen The Pain Afflicted Upon And Within You. Tell Us; Why Do You Serve This Master?"
Back to top Go down
Galactus

Galactus

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:25 am

"Surfer, I thought I told you to take care of this lest you want your world to be destroyed. And yet here I sit and these problems aren't resolved yet."

Galactus wasn't one to fight if he didn't need to and he simply wasn't about to waste time with this petty problem that was in front of him. He merely sat there, since the time for him to step in wasn't near just yet; however, it was drawing closer and closer.

"Surfer, this is your last warning before I step in."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:34 am

The Silver Surfer could see that these beings were strong enough to pose resistance to both he and Galactus and seemed to have no fear of either of them. This made it clear that they were exceedingly powerful, perhaps even on their scale, which would make this task less simple than perhaps Galactus insisted it should be. Still, what else could the Surfer do but comply and obey? "I will do as you command," he monotonously droned again, puzzled at what sort of strength that they actually were capable of. In all of his vast Awareness through light years of space, they were still outside of his perception? This could only mean one thing, and the Silver Surfer knew this. "These beings are like us," he'd say to Galactus, forewarning him of the capabilities of this planet and the beings on this planet. They were not like the other worlds that were consumed, much to the Silver Surfer's surprise. Perhaps this is why he had not come this way, and yet Galactus did. "They have power."

Instead of dealing with OmniShin Tinasanti anymore, and being unconcerned with the large Oyster that was over them, the Silver Surfer would only seek out the planet itself from the one who had taken it. He nigh warped over to where the true body of Ty-kun was, acknowledging it and establishing the Surfer's own set Awareness of the other cosmic being nearby. It may have been a mistake to underestimate their power and simply do anything to them haphazardly. Thus, he would be away from Galactus' side to concern himself with Ty-kun.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:01 am

"Particle :: Connect."

Now that it was clearly established that both Galactus and the Silver Surfer were within the confines of a barrier of energy created and sustained by the Veritas, the Command System had greater control. Every 'Particle' inside of the universal 'Oyster' would suddenly 'Connect' and bind everything to the Veritas' universe immediately upon Command Input. This meant, no matter where anything here went from this moment on, they would be within the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Galactus

Galactus

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:01 am

"..."

Galactus said nothing. He did nothing.

In his state, fighting would only serve to increase his hunger and that would only cause him to grow weaker, yet he'd still be more than capable to deal with these people or whatever they were.

But rather than deal with them and cause himself greater problems...

He waited for the Surfer to deal with them.

"Mmmm, the time draws ever closer Surfer, you'd do well to end this quickly," he said and with a thought.

He summoned the Surfer's planet right in front of him, or rather, he made it visible to only the Surfer and himself; he needed to make the Surfer try harder and what better way to do that than to use this tactic.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:19 am

Because the Silver Surfer had previously expanded his own Awareness all throughout the universe in order to locate OmniShin Tinasanti, this allowed for OmniShin Tinasanti to see things as though she were the Silver Surfer, himself, thus allowing her to see his planet once Galactus called it forth before him. "Target Sighted," she droned, herself, locking onto the Silver Surfer's planet the very moment it became visible to her by her own sight and through his.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:25 am

A cosmic Hand appeared over the exposed planet, palming it the same way as with the Veritas before.

Quote :
"Absolute Punishment," Ty-kun called out, his Voice booming throughout the cosmos, "Anti." When he Commanded, Ty-kun threw his hands to the side and all of the energy that was under his control all throughout the universe would tear apart violently from around the Silver Surfer and Galactus, and there would not be a scrap of energy of anything left around them. The sheer vacuous force of this would be enough to halt the Silver Surfer in his tracks, if not tear him apart, or at least in one of the two directions that the energy would be parted from. The entire universe of the Veritas was stripped from around the both of them and now, only 'Non-Energy' remained, which was all also part of Ty-kun's control via his 'Absolute Punishment; Anti.' "Every Time You Make A Mistake, I Maximize On It, As Your Punishment." Ty-kun glared at the Silver Surfer, giving him one more chance to back down. "Is That Clear?" Ty-kun wanted to make sure that it was already very clearly understood and that the Silver Surfer was MORE than Cosmically Aware of what Ty-kun was capable of and how much he knew how to do with what he knew and the powers that be both within him and without him.

When the 'Non-Energy' field was set, the Hand would completely disappear. The Silver Surfer would be left here with Galactus, with Ty-kun standing in the Non-Energy. There, only Galactus, the Silver Surfer, Ty-kun and apparently, the Silver Surfer's planet would remain. When everything else was cleared out and the realm was emptied of all its energy, Ty-kun would absorb all of the energy he had just stripped from around the Silver Surfer and Galactus and draw it back into himself to increase his own power. "Ue? Is that the planet?" Ty-kun said rather generally. "Wicked." Extending his hand, which swirled with numerous planets all the way up his arm like an astronomical galaxy flickering like spiraling fire in his palm and seething through the gaps in his fingers, the Silver Surfer's planet would be lost inside of the universe that Ty-kun had in his grasp, completely hidden from Galactus now that he was not only completely outside of the universe itself, but also with there being no actual energy in the air. It was like they were standing in and on a void.
Back to top Go down
Galactus

Galactus

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:39 am

"Mmmm."

Galactus was growing more and more hungry and due to his state, everything was starting to become hazy. He needed to eat something in order to keep himself alive or rather keep his vast cosmic powers under control so as not to destroy everything, but since these people were clearly keeping him from doing that, he had no choice but to do something.

"You fools can't comprehend the reason behind my actions no matter what you do, no matter what you try. I am a force of nature and my will, will be done. I eat to live, I eat to keep any and all universes from becoming overpopulated and destroying itself. So you can fight me as much as you like, but you can not stop the coming of Galactus!"

Galactus had to do this; it was his job to eat worlds. His action couldn't be looked at as bad, because they weren't bad in any way, shape or form; his actions were good and better for the universe. If he wasn't so hungry, he would've gladly taken on these people, but that couldn't be the case at the moment.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:54 am

The Silver Surfer was shocked to see how much true power Ty-kun had at his disposal and immediate command. He was certainly on par with Galactus, and his world was far more advanced and developed than many that the Surfer had seen. He'd even gone so far as to completely save the Surfer's world from Galactus immediately once he saw the perceptive chance, and also without hesitation. This sort of helpfulness puzzled the Surfer ever further, yet, somehow, inside of him, he could feel something great churning. It felt like gratitude and happiness; things that he should have felt, but had long since forgotten over timelessness. To feel something beyond simply pain and the depravity of feeling again was nothing short of liberating. The Silver Surfer felt... Free.

He smiled.

"Galactus is weak from hunger," he told Ty-kun immediately, as a direct expression of his gratitude for the safety of his planet, "The best time to destroy him is now." That was all that the Silver Surfer would say to Ty-kun, yet a warm glow of his own self-sustaining energy would keep he and his presence intact as Ty-kun stripped away all of his own from around him, leaving the Surfer unscathed. It seemed like he really knew how his powers worked, and knew that he would be safe from harm as he used his more powerful techniques, having cognizance that the Silver Surfer would be able to survive his ability before he used it. He was not trying to kill them, even if he might have had the power to do so. It was interesting to the Silver Surfer, but the first thing he wanted to do was go to his home planet and protect them further from Galactus. If he couldn't get to them again, then the Surfer had a chance to keep them out of his grasp for eons. He wasted no time, and at the very end of his thought would he disappear in a silverish gleam like a twinkling star.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:27 am

"Hungry, is ya?" Ty-kun said sorta comically slurred, Eyeing Galactus up and down now that all the other shit around them was stripped away. "You know, if you don't just go around and consume a whole planets and leave them unable to repopulate for longer than necessary, then you wouldn't be so damn hungry." Ty-kun knew that saying these things to people didn't really make a difference in the long run because nine times out of ten, they just flat out plain straight did not want to fucking do it, but whatever the case may be, Ty-kun really just had to play it off so he didn't get pissed every second of his life. He shrugged his shoulders, eyebrows twitching.

"Okay, tell you what; I'll give you some dead worlds that are destined for all eternity to die in the Past when they died, and eternally return to that point, making them virtually completely useless and beneficial as planets, and you can just revive them from the dead and kill them as an eternal punishment to them for all your life. Then you'll never go hungry again if you keep some of them alive, right?" Naturally, if Ty-kun could sustain many planets on his own, he could also make some makeshift ones and also use some dead ones. "Earth's probably been going extinct for like... all types of parallel timelines... Could probably have something like Earth-2012 or something like that." Ty-kun looked at Galactus and crossed his arms over his chest. "So. Whatchoo tryna do, buddeh? Exact your will?" Ty-kun smirked, showing sharp teeth like that of a Shark, and his tongue lightly licking the surface of his smiling teeth.
Back to top Go down
Galactus

Galactus

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:34 am

"That is indeed something I can agree with, but I won't be needing your help; a new source has piqued my interest."

Galactus couldn't do much, so he felt it best to leave this place and seek out another world to eat and come back when he wasn't weak and hungry. So without much time to waste, he teleported himself outside of everything, space, time and what have you; once that was done, he was gone. However, he would return soon, but not any time soon.

"You've bought your world a little time human, but know that I will return."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:06 pm

"Tch," Ty-kun pouted after Galactus removed himself from his Non-Energy field, eyes darting to the side somewhat defiantly. "Whatever." When Galactus left, Ty-kun placed his hand swirling with cosmic energy up before him and swiped it across the Non-Energy field, filling this section of the Universe they were in back up with the universal energy. "And once again, the day is saved..." Ty-kun said dryly, still looking off to the side sharply, shaking out his hand of excess swirling fiery energy. "Aight, that's done. Now to go check out Zenn-La and see what's up with that place, or something." Ty-kun closed his eyes and his image faded back into the darkness of the cosmos, blending into the background of reality like a chameleon, of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

Male Points : 38
Job/hobbies : Bar Owner.

PostSubject: A new place? Might as well go and see the locals.   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Once the god of the Veritas, Ty-kun, the Tyranophant, disappeared into the depths of the cosmos, a different universal light appeared in a glowing aura and spoke out to the universe. This light being had been watching over the presiding events the entire time and found interest, fascination and disappointment in all that transpired.

"Hmm? This seems to be rather intriguing... it would seem that Galactus made an appearance here and so did the Silver Surfer; I wonder what they could've wanted? Eh, I really shouldn't be wasting my time wondering over these things, since they have nothing to do with me, but it does seems like they're gone or rather taking a small hiatus for the time being. Whelp, its about time I made a move, since standing here is really starting to hurt my feet."

Lucifer gave a small sigh; he really didn't like standing all that much, which was ironic since he was floating about the empty space that was leading towards the planet known as the Veritas. He knew about the other two who had arrived before him due to their energies being shot out everywhere and for a being like himself, sensing energy that powerful isn't hard in any way. So without a second to lose, he made his way towards the Veritas itself, he didn't hide his presence whatsoever; he saw no need to, since he was aware that the persons who ruled over this plane were very well aware of his presence the moment he stepped foot into their Universe.

"Can I get a bit of help here my good friends? I know you're watching me, so why not give me a show around and maybe get a drink too?"

He said as he kept moving towards the planet.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:30 pm

"What Brings You Here?" a woman's Voice inquired out from the Abyss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next