The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate

Go down 
+12
Ty-sama
Lucifer Morningstar
Hecatonkaerei
The Veritas
Otherworlders
Galactus
Khrona
Mechanica
Meikyuu
The Tyranophant
Grimnyzmal
Ty-chan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Valparaiso Chapter 1; Test Run   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

The ground rose up in the midst of the blood soaked field, the cellular composition of the land pulling itself together to form Kairo Khrona, the strange cosmic man, followed immediately by the surface of a horned head coagulating under him from the same earth that he had forged himself from.

Kairo Khrona immediately hopped from the head of whatever creature was peeking out from below the surface of the ground and touched the soil, soaking up the DNA of the slain.

"..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:30 pm

"What Brings You Here?" a woman's Voice inquired out from the Abyss.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

Male Points : 38
Job/hobbies : Bar Owner.

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Lucifer turned to meet the eye of she who bore the voice, his own charm getting the better of him. Though she hadn't revealed herself to him, he took the liberty upon himself to shed some light on her in whatever way possible strictly for the delight of his own eye.

"Hm? My, my, aren't you a eye catcher, hmhmmm... however, to answer your question, I'm here as a tourist. I wish you and your people no harm, just good vibes so to say, though I can tell that you've had a problem not to long ago...yes? For that, I apologize, I know how other world people can be and trust me, they can be a pain in the arse. Oh! Sorry about my rambling, I tend to do that sometimes. So as I said before, I've come as a tourist."

He gave a lovely smile; he could see the lovely lady all too well and wanted to give her his best smile so as to put her at ease, since by now she must've had a close eye on all whole came from other worlds and or places that weren't from the Veritas.

"Mhmmhmm."
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Points : 552

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:47 pm

"Only for you," the woman's Voice said to him before giggling a bit. "Whatever you like, you will see." The Voice waited for the strange person to tell her what it is he wanted specifically to do so that it could be presented to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:04 pm

"Oooh, well now my lovely young lady, how's about we go and get a drink? My treat to you, since you were nice enough to greet me and help me out a bit. Now as to what I want to see, hmm? I want to see you and myself at a bar hmhmm."

He laughed a bit; he really didn't want to burden the lady with anything, since he himself didn't like to be burdened with stuff at time.

"So what do you say love? Want to go out and have some fun?"
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:11 pm

"No need to go anywhere," the woman's Voice said with a bit of allure, before her slender silhouette condensed beside him as a mass of enigmatic energy, "There are loads of cosmic cocktails right here..." The mysterious woman swirled her hand around and called forth a plentiful amount of condensed ambient energy in the air and cusped her hand slightly, causing it to take a form as though it were in an invisible glass in her hand, and floating between her hands that were curved around it in that fanciful position. "On the House," the mystic one said illustriously, swirling her wrist and calling forth another 'Cosmic Cocktail' specifically for the person seeking a tour. "Take a sip, and your tour will begin..."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:22 pm

"You're quite the lady, I like that and I do thank you for the drink; though I wonder what it'll taste like once I take a sip? I hope it's sweet; I do enjoy sweet things hahaa."

He took the glass and took a sip; he wasn't sure what it'd taste like, but whatever the taste was he'd most surely enjoy it.

While he took his sips, he couldn't help but wonder just who this lady was; he could easily find out who she was given who he was, but what good would that do? He wanted her to open up to him of her own free will.

"Quite a taste if I do say so myself, you must have made these before...yes?" he said as he took a few more sips, while at the same time eyeing the lovely lady. She was indeed a true looker; a lady who put even the most beautiful gods to shame.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:31 pm

"Your wildest dreams," the woman spoke, her glittering celestial form of cosmic darkness swirling around the man, "Your deepest desires," she continued, taking a sip of her own with a gleeful little smile on her face, "And anything you can ask ever ask for..." she continued, the darkness around her form peeling away like bits and strips of loose data. There were many glowing runes coursing all up and down her body like veins, and she was in a skin tight black suit aglow with these patterns. She had silver hair and shining blue eyes. "Can you see me now~?" She asked playfully as a bar manifested around the two of them, with the woman sitting down on one of the stools directly beside the newcomer. She casually took a sip of her drink, looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Lucifer smiled, he couldn't tell if she was leading him on or just being a tease; he could never read women that well... though if he had to take a guess, he'd assume that she was flirting with him.

"Anything, you say? Hmhmm, words can't express how I feel right now; you've truly taken the words from me with your charm."

He took another sip of the drink while watching the lovely lady assume an actual humanoid form for him to see with his own eyes.

"I'm glad you've shown me yourself, because I really wanted to see you."
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:01 pm

She giggled a bit, keeping herself poised, yet leaning over the counter with her hand still cusped and retaining the liquid like it were in a glass, "Just being a good hostess, I suppose you could say." She avoided eye contact with this man, gazing loosely over the smooth surface of the table. "I don't even know your name yet," she'd say, tapping a finger on the invisible glass. "What are you after? It isn't like some strange man would come around just to have a drink with me." She didn't imagine herself so popular among the cosmos. She sipped some more of her drink, swirling her hand when the mixed energies came to a halt. This drink looked like a small galaxy swirling about in her hand and contained in stasis by her light grasp. She was looking fondly into it, watching the stray swirling particles of her drink settle slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:31 pm

"I suppose so, hmhmm...wait! I forgot to introduce myself!? I'm sorry my love, how rude of me to not even tell you my name at our first meeting. Once again, my deepest apologizes. My name is Lucifer Morningstar; nice to meet you."

He shook his head in shame, he couldn't believe he didn't introduce himself to the lovely lady who had been so nice to him till this point; he should have known better, but he was too busy being star stuck by her charm, so to say, and he forgot.

Once that was done and he told her who he was, he was about to answer her next question.

"Me? After something? That's funny, if I do say so myself, since I don't need anything; I do rule the earth I come from, after all, hmhmm, however, if there was something I was after...it'd be you my lovely. Plus, what if I told you I did come all this was to have a drink with you? Hmhmm, what if."
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:59 pm

"Lucifer, eh?" the woman repeated, having heard that one before, "Sounds familiar." She took another sip of her drink, nearly finishing it off. "Whatever the case may be, here we are, in the far reaches of space, having a drink with each other casually whilst some sort of petty events in many lesser or underdeveloped worlds goes on not even knowing." She kept smiling, looking at the last of her 'Cosmic Cocktail,' "A pity that I could tell you the same thing..." With that one statement, she would answer each one of Lucifer's questions all at once, and responded to each of his statements. "Wouldn't you say...?" She opened her mouth to swallow the last bit whole, closing her eyes and laughing lowly to herself, finishing every last drop. "Hmhmhm..."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:09 pm

"You could say that I'm well known, or rather, my other name only comes into play when people feel the need to blame me for something they themselves have done... but that doesn't really matter to me to be honest. Though I do agree with you, we are sitting here drinking while other places are left to do whatever they wish; reminds me of the Lost World if I do say so myself...people with too much power and not enough to do."

He smiled once more while drinking the last of the drink before he took another look at the lady. He knew something was different about her, he could tell the moment she showed up to aid him. He didn't say anything since the best things in life are surprises.

"So, would you care to show me around yourself? Or do you want to go some place more private? Hmmhmm~"

Of course he was talking about the planet itself, though he used a different set of words to make a small joke to laugh at. He turned towards the lady and placed one of his hands upon her lap, not in a sexual way, but in a charming way...he wanted to let her know that he was at ease and could be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:20 pm

She was surprised that he was able to speak her language so fluently, and it was clear that he knew something. "You aren't the 'Light-Bearer' for no reason, now are you?" She laughed only to herself, as if understanding a personal joke that made her reminisce, for some reason. Jazzy music was playing in the background, and the maiden seemed to have already been quite lucid. She tapped her hand back on the bar table slightly, her smile steady upon her face, "But it certainly seems like you want SOMETHING from me..." Her face grew grim, and a froggy smile parted upon her lips, "... Don't You?" Her eyes grew dark and abysmal, like some sort of deep void, and she would place her hand upon Lucifer's, gazing at him dreamily from the other end of the bar, almost like she were intoxicated.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:39 pm

"Ahahaha, don't say such things, you'll make me blush. I can see that you know who I am; that makes things a lot easier, to be honest, or in my opinion."

He was happy to see that she knew who he was and what he stood for; it really would save him time on the whole "This is who I am" thing, which he really didn't want to do since it would take a long time to explain everything. However, he noticed the music playing and the lovely lady question towards him; her hand that was placed upon his own, it was quite the mood setter, which was always a good thing in his book.

"You're right, I do want something from you and I'm sure you know what that it is don't you? Hmhmm."
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:59 pm

"I might..." she said again, sliding her hand up his arm tenderly, "... But what I really want to know is..." She raised his hand from her thigh and up to the table, "Why do you want it so badly, hm...?" She tapped it lightly. She was clearly inebriated, but it seemed like she was still rather aware. "You don't even know my name nor what I am, yet you seek to KNOW me so casually?" Her pitch black eyes, like empty holes, would peer straight into Lucifer Morningstar, as if ready to eat him alive. "Not even going to try to entertain me first...?" She shook her head, still smiling wide. "Don't make me laugh." Yet, upon her abysmal face, there was a growing smile and restrained laughter in her chest. "Gekogekogeko..."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Seeing how she was clearly not "White Girl" drunk, he laughed again; it was rather odd to see how much she could resist him and all his charm, which only made this better... it was a new thing to see someone not falling for him super quick. As she raised his hand from her thigh, he looked at her and got ready to answer her question that she brought to him.

"Its not that I want it badly, but that I just want it because it intrigues, so say, none the least. However, if I wanted to know who and what you were, I could find out... but I wanted you to tell me. Or rather, show me instead; it's much more fun that way."

He was puzzled for a moment, yet still wanted this lovely lady for himself, so if she wanted to be entertained, than he'd gladly do it; all she had to was ask.

"Allow me to show you something great... though that laugh was odd hmhmm."

With that said, he took his hand and waved it in the air and from the air came small cups of Ice Cream of every flavor known to mankind, even ones unknown to them as well.

"Take your pick. And you don't need to hide from me love, just be yourself."
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:58 pm

"You say that now," she would utter lowly under her breath, looking away from him, "... But if we did things my way, you'd be singing a different tune just like everyone else..." It seemed like she'd heard this before. Countless times, even. When you were a being like this, these things happened time and time again across the cosmos. That much, she knew, because she'd been observing for longer than anyone could count... in the blackness of pools of dark water she called her home. Fortunately, that didn't bother her all too much anymore. She took the ice cream simply because she didn't want to pass up a free treat and had nothing much else to do, but as she licked it, she went on saying, "If you really want to know who and what I am, then, you'll have to play with me." That was a simple fact of the matter. She was like those who came before her, eternally waiting and resting upon great and mystic secrets, yet lost so far in the depths of the dark realms of abyss and void that none could ever reach her or beings like her. Try as they might, they needed to be struck along and fed from the outside; from beyond the darkness, wherever it may have been for them. It was different for each being and realm. "What do you say...? Care to entertain me...?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:11 pm

"That sounds likes something I've heard before, however, I'm sensing some doubt... or maybe I'm just reading the mood wrong, yes?"

Lucifer was happy to see that she was eating the sweets he provided; it was always a good mood setter when Ice Cream was involved for some reason. So, not wanting to be the odd one out, he too took part in the eating of the Ice Cream, though his Ice Cream was none other than Green Mist; A new flavor he made himself. It was mixed with many different things that he wouldn't reveal to anyone -- well maybe the lovely lady if she asked him~.

"So if I'm hearing you right, you want me to play with you? Hmhmm, if that's what it takes for you to open up to me, then I'll do it."

It wasn't everyday someone offered him something. It was weird looking from the outside in when this was done to him and not him doing it to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:34 pm

The woman raised her hand harboring the ice cream and loosely pointed toward the door to the exit of the bar, which would open up and reveal a pitch black void with nothingness on the other side. She did not look at him nor at the portal, yet said lowly to him, "Walk Into The 'Helelalchrum.' That Is Where The Game Begins."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:39 pm

"Sure thing love."

He said before getting up and walking over to the door while he was still eating his Ice Cream; this was new and he couldn't wait to see what was on the other side of the door. Was it good or bad? That was the question he wanted an answer to, so now was the time to find out.

So he exited the Bar and awaited what was coming next or what he'd see next.

"Hmhmm, this should be fun."
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:49 pm

The Helelalchrum, a secret name for 'Hell,' would immediately take Lucifer to where the 'Locals' he was talking about were, the door closing behind him as he exited the bar. The moment he stepped outside the vicinity of the bar, he would be taken immediately to 'Mt. Mortis.'

(Post Here: theveritas.forummotion.com/t774-sin-prologue-limbo-purgatorio )
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 453
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:04 pm

"You Have Done Well, Daughter," a Voice echoed in the now empty tavern from the NeoZero World, "Placing Lucifer Back In His Chamber." There were many incarnations of Lucifer that hadn't yet been purified of their Sin, and therefore could not be trusted. However, any Lucifer that was purified of his Sin was able to be associated with. Therefore, it was mandatory under Heavenly Code to ALWAYS Test Lucifer before associating with him. If he were judged incorrectly, and truly changed his heart and was mistreated, it would be a Sin upon the offender. Yet, if Lucifer proves himself still worthy of being a Fallen Angel by Sinning when he knows he should not, then the offender becomes the offendee of Lucifer's Sinful nature and actions. "You Are Always Being Watched Over By We, Your Parents. We Know Law That None Other Knows Exist, Because It Is Lost In Time And Translation." He had but one daughter that was borne unto him, and in each carnation, she became like her mother previously and a vessel for the soul of her mother. "Kaerei... You Have Earned The Crystal Heart." Her father, 'Grim', otherwise known as 'Shinsei' and now known under the name of 'Primordius' as the Living Shadow of his Son, 'Kairo Tensei,' who inherited the Light of his Will. was watching how she dealt with the Lower Incarnations of herself as well. "You Have Learned Much Self-Discipline, We Have Seen, In How You Dealt With Your Lowest Restriction Forms." Primordius and his wife, Shinrei, the direct mother of the first Kaerei, were pleased with how their Daughter finally matured across the millennia and was finally no longer falling into Sin, like many other angels, gods, goddesses and divine beings and general once they reached a certain level of divinity or hit divinity for the first time, something like cosmic puberty. It was how all the young ones were, but now, in this incarnation, it seemed like Kaerei had finally gotten everything correct. "We Are Proud Of You, Daughter."
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:13 pm

"Thank You, Father," the woman would finally say, turning her hands over to face her face and looking at a glowing card in her hand. "I Will Use My Memories Well." The woman, who appeared to be OmniShin Tinasanti, which was the mind of Tinasanti, the Veritas itself, would be able to access the lost data of Kaerei, the Lost Soul and keep all of it within her as Data Storage. Tinasanti may have been the Body of the Daughter, but OmniShin Tinasanti was the Mind of the Mother. The Heart and Soul of the Mother rested inside of the Crystal Heart. OmniShin Tinasanti would gaze leisurely at the glowing card as though she were reading a book, and sat completely alone in the bar without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Thanos

Thanos

PostSubject: A new world to rule   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:50 am

"This World will be mine! The time has come for Thanos to take over yet another World." Thanos said as he appeared literally right in front of the Veritas planet itself; his voice could and would be heard by all in this known universe because he willed it to be.

As he stood above and in front of the planet, he merely watched everyone and everything upon it move about like ants to a picnic; he sensed out every known being on and off the planet.

In fact, he took it a step higher and sensed out every being in the known universe itself.

"People of this world, you have 24 hours to submit to Thanos or be destroyed; the choice is yours! However, if you submit, I give you my word that I will not bring harm upon you. Refuse and be destroyed, as stated before."

Thanos, with a wave of his hand, created a chair for him to sit in as he waited for the whole planet to submit to him, lest they all be killed.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1237

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:11 am

The Veritas grew angry with the threat of hostile visitors recently. They had been coming in left and right seeking to rule the world and conquer the planet, but the Veritas was both burning with anger and also with inspiration to fight. "I don't think so..." the Planet said, her several atmospheric layers extending outward into her Eight majestic arms. A large head manifested at the top with glowing, cosmic eyes. Her lower torso was the planet itself in its physical manifestation, whilst her several layers atmosphere served as something like universal flesh. "That is not polite!" The Veritas revealed part of her form as a sentient being, Tinasanti, to the new threat in order to face him. She had learned a lot about herself from both herself and her parents, and her father taught her not to be rude.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Thanos

Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:36 am

"Tinasanti, I do not have qualms with you, so do not get in my way! Or do you want to be destroyed!? I'm sure you're aware that you cannot win this battle, so just let me rule over this world and no one will be hurt," Thanos said with force.

He didn't want to fight with Tinasanti, since fighting her would only prove to destroy what he came here to rule over, so he strongly advised her to step down and let this happen because she could not stop the might of Thanos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next