The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifaret Tensei
Jinseigami Amaterasu :: Sun's White Lotus; Alice of the Crystal Heart
Jinseigami Amaterasu :: Sun's White Lotus; Alice of the Crystal Heart
Tifaret Tensei

Female Points : 502
Job/hobbies : White Pumpkinhead (White Lotus Nova) - Purity {Zaqiel}

Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life Empty
PostSubject: Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life   Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 7:07 pm

Consecrated, Tifaret had been sanctified and blessed for her purity of self by the Light God, Teus, and was made clear of her true purpose, which she understood now to be to give life to all things. She knew what it meant now... The reason she was connected to the Crystal Heart, which could pump all Life through the Veritas. Her other self, Rita, was only the container... A void. The real powerhouse when it came to energy was... Tifaret.

Out of the White Void she entered from the Highest Heaven, she stood before the Most Holy Place in all the Veritas -- the Shrine Of The PumpKing, who served as the established vessel for God recognized even by the Overgod of the Veritas, who was blessed with the title of Overgod by YHWH, who was given this specific place in the Veritas for His Spirit to dwell.

"... Yo, Father..." spake Tifaret, who would not open her eyes as she entered His Presence, "... Thanks." She said nothing more, but looked up to where the Thirteenth Moon was, hovering right above the Shrine Of The PumpKing. The sheer sincerity in her heart shone through her eyes as she looked up to Him, feeling all things within the Veritas and also beyond the Veritas through the Crystal Heart, who was right on the other side of the still very wide open White Void.

Once her heart was emptied to a point where she understood that she no longer needed to express it, but to humble herself before Him and show reverence, she stepped away from the entrance and extended an arm out, as if to usher the Spirit from the Temple and unto the Throne.

Tifaret Tensei, also known by her past life's name, Chita Lombardi, is the Jinseigami Amaterasu of the Veritas, which means she is the Goddess Of Life that produces Life Energy. She has become the Life Core of Pandemia and also bears the power of the Crystal Heart of the Veritas, for she is one with it. This amplifies her power of Life. Taking over the role that the Primordial Parallelatrix once had, she now oversees the Life of the Instruments.

Her original power is over the Void and also the evolved power of the Sealing Eye signature only to her, known as the Sealing Force, which was powered by her Sealed Soul, which, unleashed, becomes the 'Forbidden Soul'. These two powers, once separated between herself and her alter ego, Rita, became one as the Sealing Voidforce once the two of them unified as one. Her own Souzenryoku is Earth Element, however it has been refined to become what is called 'Light-Bearing Earth', which is Crystal. This allows her to amplify her Willflow, which is Light Element, through her Souzenryoku. Being a Fae by origin, she is naturally proficient in Manna, and hers is called 'Gauntletta Arctina; The Black Shiver'.

Her Familiars are Penguins, whom she refers to as the 'Goon Squad'. She also always wears her special Enchantments, which bear her personal homage to her roots.
Back to top Go down
TyGod
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

PostSubject: Re: Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life   Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 7:17 pm

"Bless You, Elysian Daughter Of Light," emanated the Voice, "With You, I Am Well Pleased. Be Fruitful And Prosper, Beloved One, And Reveal To The Light Keeper The Path Of Radiance."

After acknowledging the one who appeared before Him as the Purity, the Spirit transitioned immediately to the Throne where the God Of Angels, Teus, was resting in His place for Him. "I See That You Are Fully In Tune With The Crystal Heart. Because Of This, You Have Made Me Very Happy, And I Understand Your Love Because You Have Shown Me Your Traditions Whilst Also Accepting Mine With Pure Sincerity. Therefore, I Shall Meet You Face To Face, As I Do Only With My Most Beloved Ones." The Holy Spirit departed through the White Void, appearing instantly from His Most Holy Place to the Most Holy Realm, known as Empyrean Nirvanaelysium.
Back to top Go down
Rita
Magna Teleine the Ivory Lovechrysm :: Crystal Moon; The Eye of Truth
Magna Teleine the Ivory Lovechrysm :: Crystal Moon; The Eye of Truth
Rita

Pisces Female Points : 102
Job/hobbies : Tymon's Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life   Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 8:30 pm

When God departed his Most Holy Place and went to the Throne prepared for Him, Tifaret would be able to feel the Love Of God, which inspired the Crystal Heart that was with her always. Around her body, the energy of the Crystal Heart manifested, swelling up like her very soul as an aura around her. '... Chita...' the Crystal Heart reverberated internally, internalizing all the vibrations that would only be heard to Tifaret and not be released outside of the Crystal Heart's barrier, '... We Are One With God's Love Now. We Are His Heart Made Flesh.' To anyone who did not understand the full extend of Love, this would seem to be something vain, and that the deeming of such importance meant that there was susceptibility for tainting God by being His Heart. However, this was truly impossible for reasons they would not understand, which was why they were not chosen to harness His Love. '... There Is Something So Much Greater To This That Even I Have Not Seen Yet, And For Whatever Reason... No... Not -Whatever- Reason... For =THE= Reason You Have Been Chosen Is The Same Reason Why We're Going To Continue.' When the Crystal Heart spoke to her, it didn't sound like only Rita anymore, but like a multitude of voices... The voices that the Crystal Heart picked up on from all over, concentrating into her and allowing them to be translated through it, something like a reverse heartbeat; a heart which pumps inward instead of outward. 'Trust In The Lord, Tifa... And Trust In The Lord That Trusts In You. I Know This Is A Sign For Us, And I Want You To Be Perfectly Clear That It Is Because Of You. You Are More Important Than Even I Gave You Credit For, But I Am Happy That I Saved You From Your Fate.'

Yet, even that wasn't quite right.

'... No... I'm Happy That You Volunteered Your Life... To Save Me. And Here You Are, Doing The Same Thing Again, Even Without My Intended Purpose...' Clearly, the several voices all around only came out as one voice... The only Voice that Tifaret needed to hear at this time. The voice of the one who brought her here... The voice of the one she sacrificed her old life for with willingness, like the beautiful being she was born to be. The voice... Of 'Khrona Tensei'. '... God Bless You, Most Beautiful One. I Love You, Too.' The Crystal Heart gradually released a draconic head from the top of it, coupled with a tail and pair of angelic wings, revealing its sentience. 'I Gave Up A Part Of Myself So Long Ago So That You Would Have A Place, And You Not Only Took It Of Your Own Will, Despite How Much You Despised It... But You Also Made A Purpose For Yourself Distinct From Mine Intentional One, Which Makes Me All The More Pleased With You. You Gave Me Yourself... And Now, I Have Given You Up To God.' The image of the Crystal Dragon remained upon the Crystal Heart, patiently surrounding the Jinseigami Amaterasu, whose power it would magnify when the time was right.

'Consecrate Yourself, For The Lord Cometh,' said Khrona through the Crystal Heart, before relinquishing the unity between himself and it so that Tifa could hear the voice of Rita alone again, and she could block out anything and everything else... Almost completely opposite what she was doing when all of the voices were speaking to her at once. Now, none would be allowed in except what she wished.
Back to top Go down
TyGod
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

PostSubject: Re: Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life   Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 8:40 pm

Quote :
God placed the Forbidden Card down on the other side of the White Void, where Tymon's Crystal Heart was. "Did You Think I Cleansed You For No Reason? Your Heart Is As It Is Because Of Me, And You Are Holy Because I Am Holy Unto You, And You Honor My Holiness By Being Holy Unto Me. You Have Proven This To My Face, And Therefore, To Your Face Shall You Receive The Same Love."

The Holy Spirit then blessed the Veritas with his Love, letting it spread through the Presence, in a similar fashion as Tymon designed Tifaret and Teleine, better known as Chita and Rita. "I Will Prove You Holy Before All Mankind. Brace Yourself Like A Man. The Fashioner Of Light Cometh." God raised His Right Hand, then said unto Tymon, "I Will Use What We Have Made Together And Further It In A Different Direction By My Own Hand. With Our Hands Combined Did We Make The Original, So Too Will Our Hands Combined Create An Alternative. For, If The Root Is Not Burnt Up, Then The Tree May Still Be Rejuvenated From The Trunk, As I Had Shown Nebuchadnezzar In His Dream Of A Tree."

With God Hand outstretched, God would give his Command, speaking beforehand, "I Am The Lord Who Gives And Takes Away From Whomever I Please. I AM THAT I AM, And That Is My Name Forever." With that decreed, He unleashed the power of the Forbidden Card that he placed before Tifaret for her guidance. "What We Started Together, My Son, We Will Finish Together, Even If That May No Longer Have An End."

='Forbidden Cards'=
Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life Transi10
-Transition-
Back to top Go down
Tempora
Hikarigami, Crystal Heart of the Crystal Aurora :: Crystal Angel of Crysteria
Tempora

PostSubject: Re: Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life   Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 9:28 pm

The 'Forbidden Card' that was used created a mild 'Side-Effect' that would cause time to vacuum due to how the Jinseigami Amaterasu was made to 'Transition'. Rather than having to take the usual gradual time that it took for something from the Thirteenth Moon to gravitate its way down into the depths of the Veritas, she was forced with intention through a 'Temporal Flux', which caused a 'Backlash' in the Present, which was farther ahead in the Period than the Point. Thus, the Side-Effect of opening up the vacuum for instantaneous 'Transition' caused an influx of the slowed time, like water pouring through an opening in a container.

This 'Temporal Wave' shared between the two 'Speeds' of time would level them out between each other, causing the faster time to slow and the slower time to speed up, until the two of them were completely linked and were flowing in unified harmony.

She who governed this mechanic was known as one of the Hikarigami, the other Light Goddess, who was daughter of the Light God and the first Light Goddess. Though, this Light Goddess was more affiliated with the power of Time, and therefore could be considered a 'Time Goddess' more than a 'Light Goddess', since that title was more or less reserved for her mother. But, the Time Goddess was also still considered a Hikarigami like her parents, as the three of them were actually one being that chose to be in three different independent forms.

Tempora, the Hikarigami that was known as the Time Goddess, suddenly appeared at the Sacred Isle where the Temporal Flux occurred, but had actually been there managing it as soon as it happened. Her actualization in the area came from the 'Temporal Distortions', which allowed her to travel from wherever she was instantaneously without damaging or altering a 'Timeline', as the distortions kept her from actually leaving it, even though she was also present in this one. "... Praise The Lord..." she muttered lowly, her body looking to be made of distorted light waves that only stabilized into her physical form once the 'Temporal Distortions' settled.

Before her body could stop being covered in light that made her physical form ultimately ambiguous, she analyzed the situation she was suddenly brought into, computerized sounds being heard audibly around her. "... We Are All Connected..." Tifaret, the Light Alice, was taken back to her proper place in the Veritas after being blessed, and Tempora was brought here in exchange. "... I Am The One Who Was Told To Harness The Grimoire Beholding The Argus Card System..." she mumbled to herself, thinking of her Fifth Restriction form, who was 'The Me-ou', and the task that her Father bestowed to her in regards to the Argus Card System. "... And So, As The One Who Is The Goddess Of Time... I Must Continue The Flow Of Time Manually Where It Does Not Flow, And Also Where It Has Only Just Begun."

Right now, that meant using the 'Forbidden Cards'.

"I Will Use Tifaret's Will..." devoted Tempora, who was linked to all of the other Light Beings directly: The Light Alice, the Light Keeper, the Light God, and the Light Goddess. "... To Expedite The Process Of Bringing Life To The Veritas." All over the Veritas, everyone was doing their part to breathe life into it, and it was truly a marvel to experience. Now, Tempora could play her part, and do it for the Legend that the Hikarigami almost did not have.

='Forbidden Cards'=
Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life Adjust10
-Adjustment-

Tempora Tensei is a Hikarigami (Light Goddess) of the Veritas, specifically being the Time Goddess after inheriting the title of the head 'Hikarigami' from her mother and father, Teleine and Teus, who are the other two Hikarigami. She is the one who maintains all things temporal in the Veritas. Before acquiring the 'Gear Of Time', which powers all temporal events in the Veritas, and also serves as part of her essence, she was known simply as Magenta, and still goes by that name often. Though she had a physical form and an Appearance, Tempora tends to remain surrounded in a veil of light known as 'Vilon', and to remain ambiguously among the folds of time until a time of her choosing to reveal her actual form underneath her veil of 'Timelight'.

I Know I Can... ~~ (Battle Theme)
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life   Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 10:09 pm

Once the Light and Time were back in accord in this section of the Veritas, the Light God appeared before Tempora once the wavelengths stopped fluctuating, and the effects of the now-bound timespeeds would bring his blurred and translucent form into visibility. "So, You've Decided To Join Us, Daughter?" inquired Teus, who was being projected from The Tyranophant, who rested with God. "What Impeccable Timing!" Yet another joke, but one that he felt was a bit more receptive. "Well, If You Have Gotten Yourself Up To Speed About The Goings On That Are Going On..." The body of Teus remained partially clear, but was now able to be witnessed, and was garb in equally as translucent fibers that glittered like illustrious tiny gems or stars. His body's outline was visible, but so indistinct in color and form from the attire that it was virtually unable to be noticed. "... Then Allow Me To Set The Pace For You In Regards Of What Must Be Done Next." The ever-diligent Crystal Angel was already several steps ahead of even the Time Goddess, for he transcended time, and she was surely his daughter.

='Forbidden Cards'=
Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life Day10
-Day-

The rays of the White Lotus Sun down near the Red Moon served as a lightspeed channel for Teus to traverse, and whether she knew it or not, Tifaret's light extended longer and faster than she could actually anticipate. Synchronizing their power, Teus could move at speeds faster than light speed, yet still remain moving at the speed of light, for the speed of light was relative, and he could control how fast it was as well as how fast light traveled, and when controlling both the speed itself and how fast travel was, it could pretty much be instantaneous at will whenever he wanted.

Thus, the Light of the White Lotus Sun, Jinseigami Amaterasu Tifaret, was magnified through Teus, and their union created a new 'Day' of brand new 'Light'. "Meet Us At Eternalism Hill Down In The Dawn, My Dear," were the final parting words of Teus as he departed using Tifaret's wavelengths, appearing within her radius of exposure from her light.

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
Tempora
Tempora

PostSubject: Re: Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life   Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 4:01 am

Tempora's father set the precedent for the flow of the brand new energy that entered the Veritas through him, as well as the stagnant energy that hadn't been moved for a very long time. Acting as a type of filter, the Time Goddess shifted the flow of this energy, allowing the 'New Energy' that occasionally came through into the Veritas every so often to flow again, yet not as a flood, but a steady river.

"Thank You, Father..." Tempora mumbled softly, basking in the light of his radiance, which brought 'New Energy' into the Veritas from him. "... I Will Also Use Your Will To Carry Us On... So Rest Assured, I Will Not Fail You With You And Mother With Me In Spirit..." Thus, Tempora directed the 'Light' of the new 'Day' into the shape of a 'Forbidden Card' to continue the transfer of energy across the several states of time coming in sync all at once.

='Forbidden Cards'=
Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life Period10
-Period-

After setting that Forbidden Card down, Tempora would use its designated power to extend her reach across the entire scale of the timeline regarding this specific 'Period' of 'New Energy' that her father introduced. By spreading herself across the entirety of said 'Period', she was in direct influence of the timelines happening within said Period, which was different that even controlling an entire timeline alone from start to finish. Rather than just one, she had direct control of them all from a specific metaperiod which covered them all within a certain Period completely independent of their Period from start to finish, regardless of how long those would actually take independently of the window of time going on in the Period that Tempora was in.

"Now That I Have Command Over All Time Within This Period Of Time, I Can Root Myself Back At My Sanctuary At 'Eternalism Hill', Where I Will Then Be Able To Amplify My Power Through The Three Clock Towers Of The Veritas." By the Laws of the Veritas, even if time continued in the Veritas normally, their time did not flow if the Clock Towers were not moving. In fact, time flowed on the Veritas Planet in accordance with the Three Clock Towers stationed in the heart of each of the Three Supercontinents, meaning even though all three of them were within the same realm and on the same planet, their timezones were completely independent, despite being able to synchronize with the Resonance of the Clock Towers.

"Whilst I Wait For Father And Mother To Finish What They Are Doing, I Will Reset The Clock Towers In The Veritas, So That The Entire Planet Will Be On The Same Accord." Currently, they were all moving on their own time, if they were even moving at all. The Twin Crystal Cities of Dusk and Dawn were frozen in time, the Dusk being the original city that was destroyed and then reinitialized from the remnants that were permanently frozen in time. The different timelines had already overlapped that point and become a new Singularity, which was why the city functioned and was rebuilt without ever actually unfreezing it. It was an anomalous paradoxical existence, which was a type of temporal defense mechanism from the perfection in which it was established and how its 'Continuity' continued on. That is, though it never got unfrozen from time when the Crystal Goddess, Triere, and the First Banshoukage saved it from The Insanity. After that, of course, it is common knowledge that it was purged by the Tensei during the separation from the Lost World, and during Khrona's Ascension among the Thirteen Restrictions during the time of the Fifth 'Night Of Tensei'. He started the timeline of the Dusk in an omnidirectional timeline to allow it to move through time in all fashions -- including linearly -- and then converge on itself after the destructive timelines weeded themselves out through 'Natural Selection', which gave birth to the Dusk as it was today, ruled by 'Queen Archdeath' and its time kept steady by the 'Thirteenth Hour' on the Clock Tower.

The secret of the 'Infinite Timelines' of the Dusk that could be utilized by the Veritas as a defense mechanism to eternally shield the true Dusk with a 'Temporal Undefined' which could not be readily solved by any outside force made it only possible to find the true Dusk from within if one was not directly influencing it as part of the Veritas. So, again, it was virtually impossible to detect until the Thirteenth Hour was struck and time was allowed to move down there again, which linked all of the Dusk's overlapping timelines as one singularity as opposed to several different outcomes all moving away from the locus point. This ensured that all version of the Dusk were up to date, except those in the Past or created in Alternate Timelines, which were uncanon until they were deemed necessary by the ones who controlled the Timelines. Each one was like an extra variant of the other, in case that slightly different timeline ever got destroyed and the canonical timeline then blended with the next closest timeline, until reaching the 'Naturally Selected' timeline that was the 'Destination' of the spaciotemporal wavelengths, flowing fluidly among several timelines, beginning and ending whichever it would whilst reaching the ideal one -- the Main Timeline.

Basically, the Time Goddess flickered through several periods of time happening simultaneously in different timelines, basing herself immediately in the Clock Tower Of The Dawn, 'Eternalism Hill', and displacing herself from the 'Sacred Isle'.

Tempora Tensei is a Hikarigami (Light Goddess) of the Veritas, specifically being the Time Goddess after inheriting the title of the head 'Hikarigami' from her mother and father, Teleine and Teus, who are the other two Hikarigami. She is the one who maintains all things temporal in the Veritas. Before acquiring the 'Gear Of Time', which powers all temporal events in the Veritas, and also serves as part of her essence, she was known simply as Magenta, and still goes by that name often. Though she had a physical form and an Appearance, Tempora tends to remain surrounded in a veil of light known as 'Vilon', and to remain ambiguously among the folds of time until a time of her choosing to reveal her actual form underneath her veil of 'Timelight'.

I Know I Can... ~~ (Battle Theme)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life   Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Legend 1; Jinseigami Amaterasu, The Light Of Life
Page 1 of 1