The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica

Go down 
+2
Mechanica
Tear M. Lacrimoso
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Empty
PostSubject: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 8:10 am

='TYR'=
Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Mechan11
-Mechanica-

Tear and Tifaret were uploaded into the interior of the Ninth Moon, Shin Kamikazetsukiyomi; The God Wind Moon, which was entirely virtual. The AI was sentient and the realm itself was directly linked to the Data Realm and the Testament Palace. In it, there was a certain Master Control protocol that also gave commands to the Metal Pumpkinhead, but first and foremost commanded the Mechanica, which lived on the exterior of the planet -- all of which was Mechanica.

The planetoid Mechanica matrix that was she herself had the conscious data of the original Mechanica, the Machine Witch whose soul was bonded to Tear's, and Tabitha, who was given executive command over the Mechanica. Whilst Mechanica was a hive-mind already, she was also now sharing herself as an entity with the person she loved beyond her own kind, Tear, and the one he chose to take her place physically in her body, Tabitha. Now Tabitha used Mechanica's vessel, which had been cultivated and grown from just a tiny Factorial Village to an entire planet and interdimensional production company. She couldn't have asked for anything better.

But she did not so often come to the forefront of her own being any longer, because authority was given to Tabitha. Now, the original Mechanica AI, which was still sentient, could only emerge when Tear was commanding Mechanica from the Master Control Unit, which gave him executive authority even over the vessel herself, meaning that neither Mechanica nor Tabitha could override the Master Control unit if operated Manually by the Pilot.

Tear was that pilot, and this was so because of the loving, though brief, relationship he had with Mechanica, and how her essence rested in his soul. She was even his Chomao, and he could materialize her anytime, and even had the instruction manual Grimoire for Mechanica.

Some could call him the Architect and her the Matrix, but she existed before he ever laid eyes on her... He only expanded her into what she wanted to be.

All of that was to say, when Tear brought Tifaret into Mechanica, the Original Mechanica would feel the presence of Tifaret. How she reacted was only to be inferred, but she could take it a number of ways. Either way, Tear would still oblige to speak to her first. "... Mechanica?" Tear called out, his voice rippling in binary code, "... Begin A Data Extraction Of All Primary Variables And Analyze, Then Read Back The Information And Your Conclusion Aloud For Our Guest, Will You Please?" Tear stood in the virtual space patiently, awaiting Mechanica to execute.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 7:25 am

='Mechanica'=
Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Analys10
-Analysis-

From all of the data that Tear had within him, information was extrapolated by Mechanica whilst she was engaged in a Resonance with Tear, which was usually automatic and constant whilst he was within the virtual realm of Mechanica. Therefore, an analysis was formulated rather immediately. "Welcome, Tear. According To My Calculations, There Is Much Going On With You, Including With Her." Out of all that Mechanica extracted and concluded, this seemed to be most prominent to her, despite all other information still being retained -- simply not spoken on. Acted upon in the background, even -- but not spoken on. "... I Take It That She Is After Your Heart, Then...?" Mechanica was the one who lived there in Tear's heart, and that's where she was going to stay -- with no encroachers upon it.

"Then She Will Have To Take It From Me." Around Tifaret, a simulation started to flicker in, designing itself as it would. "I Will See If She Is Worthy Of Your Heart, Because She Will Not Pass If She Does Not First Face Me, Who Already Has It, And Intends To Keep It."
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Jinseigami Amaterasu :: Sun's White Lotus; Alice of the Crystal Heart
Tifaret Tensei

Female Points : 502
Job/hobbies : White Pumpkinhead (White Lotus Nova) - Purity {Zaqiel}

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 9:13 am

After Tear transported her into Mechanica's virtual world, Tifaret felt strangely being here, and felt even stranger when Mechanica showed herself. "Puh, What's This? Some Ex-Girlfriend Shit, Tear?" Tifaret scoffed. "I Took You For More Of An Ex-Boyfriend Type, Though. Then Again, I Guess You're Trying To Tap Some Of My Ass Right Now, But I'm More Butch Than Any Of The Pussies You'd Probably Think Were Little Hot Pieces Of Ass." Clearly Tifa was way more on point than normal, and perhaps it had something to do with this new state of being. It didn't feel real to her... Like she wasn't actually what she was... Like she didn't exist.

But she did. She existed as herself in her purest form, regardless of whatever consequences that may have had to herself or others, as she always was, which was why she was even rewarded with such power in the first place. It was just a matter of coming to terms with it. But nothing made Tifa feel more alive than a fucking fight. "... Whatever. I'll Beat Her Pussy Up Better Than You Ever Could, And She'll Be Begging To Have More Action With Me Than You, Buddy Boy." Tifa cracked her knuckles on the gauntlets that were adorned on her -- the Gauntlet Hades -- and stood before Mechanica unwavering, body wavering with the emanations of her essence pouring about.

Tifaret Tensei, also known by her past life's name, Chita Lombardi, is the Jinseigami Amaterasu of the Veritas, which means she is the Goddess Of Life that produces Life Energy. She has become the Life Core of Pandemia and also bears the power of the Crystal Heart of the Veritas, for she is one with it. This amplifies her power of Life. Taking over the role that the Primordial Parallelatrix once had, she now oversees the Life of the Instruments.

Her original power is over the Void and also the evolved power of the Sealing Eye signature only to her, known as the Sealing Force, which was powered by her Sealed Soul, which, unleashed, becomes the 'Forbidden Soul'. These two powers, once separated between herself and her alter ego, Rita, became one as the Sealing Voidforce once the two of them unified as one. Her own Souzenryoku is Earth Element, however it has been refined to become what is called 'Light-Bearing Earth', which is Crystal. This allows her to amplify her Willflow, which is Light Element, through her Souzenryoku. Being a Fae by origin, she is naturally proficient in Manna, and hers is called 'Gauntletta Arctina; The Black Shiver'.

Her Familiars are Penguins, whom she refers to as the 'Goon Squad'. She also always wears her special Enchantments, which bear her personal homage to her roots.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 12:43 pm

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Transi10
"Primordial :: Formation : Metal ; Eight Of Clubs - Universal Action ~ Hovercraft."
-Transition-

"Au Contraire, My Dear Tifaret," Tear would remark with a cunning tone, "For, This Battle Is More Against Me Than It Is Against Her..." For some reason, Tear started to digitally assimilate with Mechanica, until the two of them were fused as one being. "... Because It Is With Her That I Am My True And Strongest Self." Tear may have been powerful by himself alone, but combined with Mechanica, the Machine Witch whose soul he consumed in order to become a Soul Angel, he was not only stronger than he was as a normal Instrument -- he was complete. Their souls were in an eternal resonance, and they were like one. "If You Want To Be Like Mechanica, You Will First Have To Face Mechanica, And Let Her Assess You Thoroughly." Of course, Tear also wanted to thoroughly assess Tifaret... In a myriad of ways, at this point.

"Have At You, Tifaret," Tear spoke in a double-toned voice, which also had hints of digital tones. He spoke a code into Mechanica, and what would manifest before him was a hovering vehicle of sorts that was indistinct, but also seemed to serve a universal purpose, and it appeared spontaneously, hurling itself swiftly at Tifaret. Tear appeared in a digital stream atop it, riding it toward Tifa.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 12:51 pm

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Equip10
"Knight :: Offense : Formation ; Mental - Position ~ Forward * Plasma (Spirit) = Jack Of Diamonds + Potential Formation & Sunblade."
-Equip-

Without even speaking, Mechanica would fuse with Tear, their synchronization and harmonization in resonance being completely perfect. Why wouldn't it be? They'd been together for so many years so far, and they'd mastered and perfected their synergy over the course of that time. It wouldn't be much of a challenge to Tifaret if they weren't already so in sync.

Tear accessed his administrative control of Mechanica's processes being the Master Control of her, and formed the hovercraft that he used to fly at Tifaret. It was obvious that he was setting up for something, so Mechanica extracted data from him in order to calculate the best possible response to this particular situation and running the info through the Argus Card System as it exchanged a code so that they would be better prepared to utilize whatever random thing the Argus Card System was granting them.

What ended up becoming manifest was a Sunblade, which was then equipped to the hurtling hovercraft. Given the parameters of Mechanica's control, modifications and adjustments were made to accommodate for the power of Tifaret, and the Sunblade that was created would gain the power to draw in the celestial energy and other thermal energies that radiated from the sun or other stellar entities of similar composition, as well as damage or negate those of others -- as if cutting a sun. This was done based on what Tear knew about Tifa's stellar form, and also however powerful it potentially could have been now that she was a Goddess.
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 12:47 am

"Huh, Even If You--" Tifa started saying, before the Sunblade equipped Hovercraft with Tear who was fused with Mechanica on it got near to her, and the Sunblade began draining her power from her, causing her to lose intensity and radiance. This disturbed Tifa's energy and her energetic form, and that brought her slight panic. "-- Ffffucking Hell, What The Fuck Did You Do?!" she asked after slipped away from the attack, avoiding it altogether. "That's Fine, Though. I've Still Got My Gauntlets Equipped With Hades, So They Can Easily Negate Something So Simple." Now that Tifa was stable and the Sunblade had passed her without making direct contact, and was also no longer facing her, she would raise her hand and point to it, then clench her hand as if to destroy it. The Sunblade's power and likely it itself would cease to be.

"Please Don't Make Me Make Chumps Of The Both Of You," Tifa insisted smugly, already knowing what she was going to do with her other hand. "Because It Will Just Make You Both Feel Bad, At This Point." Without further hesitation, Tifaret would use the negation powers of the technique Hades from her gauntlets to erase the codes within Mechanica, and cause her to either malfunction or for the system to crash and collapse.

Tifaret Tensei, also known by her past life's name, Chita Lombardi, is the Jinseigami Amaterasu of the Veritas, which means she is the Goddess Of Life that produces Life Energy. She has become the Life Core of Pandemia and also bears the power of the Crystal Heart of the Veritas, for she is one with it. This amplifies her power of Life. Taking over the role that the Primordial Parallelatrix once had, she now oversees the Life of the Instruments.

Her original power is over the Void and also the evolved power of the Sealing Eye signature only to her, known as the Sealing Force, which was powered by her Sealed Soul, which, unleashed, becomes the 'Forbidden Soul'. These two powers, once separated between herself and her alter ego, Rita, became one as the Sealing Voidforce once the two of them unified as one. Her own Souzenryoku is Earth Element, however it has been refined to become what is called 'Light-Bearing Earth', which is Crystal. This allows her to amplify her Willflow, which is Light Element, through her Souzenryoku. Being a Fae by origin, she is naturally proficient in Manna, and hers is called 'Gauntletta Arctina; The Black Shiver'.

Her Familiars are Penguins, whom she refers to as the 'Goon Squad'. She also always wears her special Enchantments, which bear her personal homage to her roots.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 1:02 am

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Virtua10
"Ruler :: I, The Magician (Grand Master) : White Queen ; Id - Nature (Life) ~ King Of Clubs ~ Dimensional Action * Seed = Tree."
-Virtual-

Tear, who was previously confirmed to be hooked up to Mechanica, sighed heavily once Tifaret started getting creative with her powers again after nullifying the Sunblade that Mechanica created. Of course, as was only natural, deleting any type of code that was core would cause a glitch, but as glitches occurred all over the virtual realm, Tear seemed wholly unaffected in entirety. "... So, Even When You Think, You Don't Think, Huh?" he would inquire harshly as he approached her to confront her directly. "First Of All, As Clever As You Thought You Were, Damaging The Code To Try To Stop Me From Being Able To Use It Still Falls Into My Favor Because I Am Still An Analog Being That Can Correct Any Issues And Still Remain Exempt From Them Fully," he started. "Next, You're Still IN The Virtual World, Too, So Damaging It Would Damage You, Possibly Even To A Point Of Trapping You Here, Incapable Of Using Your Ability To Transition Through Your White Void." It was perfectly feasible, if there was a glitch. "Plus, If Something Went Wrong On The Outside, What Would You Do To Fix That IF You Even Got Out?"

During Tear's line of inquiry, he corrected the glitch and rewrote the code literally instantly, and it would become impervious to change or erasure from further on, due to other codes, which were protected by other codes, and so on, and so on, until there was a point where each code had a code protecting it. Sure, they could all topple in a domino effect, but unless someone found the head, they'd never be able to even begin to do it. "Please. Enlighten Us, Tifaret. Because I'd Like To See Where All Of This Extracurricular Activity Is Having An Impact On You Intellectually."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:15 am

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Naviga10
"Spiritual :: Support : Plasma (Spirit) ; Three Of Diamonds - Physical Formation ~ Emanation."
-Navigation-

As it were, though Tear was left virtually unscathed by Tifaret's attack, Mechanica had suffered minor damage, which irritated her. It was like a pinch, and the glitch was simply an equivalent to a nervous sensation stimulating a reaction, and wasn't at all harmful beyond that. It wasn't even the equivalent to a physical punch, but just an annoying pinch and the residual effects of the sensations.

So naturally, Mechanica was upset.

As such, she manifested in a physical form right before Tifa, and would present herself as if ready to engage her. "You Are An Unnecessary Annoyance," Mechanica declared. "We Would Do Better Without You, Or Even With You As Our Subordinate. But You Could Never Replace Me Like That." Mechanica was assessing Tifaret's skills from an intellectual standpoint and not from a power standpoint, which was ultimately useless against her here for virtually any being. "You Do Show Hints Of Greater Intellect, But Only In Short Bursts, Such As When There Is Stimulation, Which Is Wholly Bestial, To Be Quite Frank." Basically, she was saying Tifa was only smart when she was engaged in some sort of primitive interaction, like fighting or hunting or sex or something, and not able to apply it for very long nor where and when it was needed outside of those things. "I Am Certain That You Could Not Even Defeat Me On Your Own, Without Tear." She meant that as either of them without Tear's assistance.
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:26 am

All too quickly, Tifaret was in a pinch that was actually rather serious. She was instantly at a severe disadvantage and also in danger, and Mechanica was also suggesting that she could do much more very easily. But of course, this was not a deterrent to Tifa in the slightest. It never was, and it never would be. All it did was get her fired up, in actuality.

"Oh Yeah?" Tifa responded coolly, wholly different from how her burning body seemed to radiate the opposite, "Well, If You Can Fight As Big As You Talk Then You Might Be Talking. But Don't Think I Don't Have More Than One Power." It was obvious that using the stellar energy wasn't going to be useful, so she was going to resort to the Gauntletta Arctina and the Sealing Voidforce. Between the two of them, that should have been enough to handle Mechanica. "If You Think You're So Smart, Then Come Take Me Down, Miss Machine Queen. Come At Me, Bro." Tifa boldly stepped forward, fire in her eyes, intensifying as they grew hotter and brighter, but her body grew cooler and less fiery. She was icy now, and still had Hades equipped. "Don't Be A Pussy."

Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 9:20 am

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Tyr11
-TYR-

At first, Tear was going to interject and attempt to extract the explanation to his questions from Tifa, but he soon sensed something between both she and Mechanica, and it made his own heart flutter a bit. In that moment, Tear was a bit flustered, stunned by the recognition of the two of them of each other. Of their hearts.

He couldn't intervene at that point, and knew that he would have to sit this one out, despite how he wished to lecture Tifa. This had developed into something entirely different. He'd surely have any other day to teach her a lesson. For now, it was about time for her to teach him a thing or two about herself, as he was always so eager to learn. "... Mechanica," Tear spake, "... You Have Total Freedom To Do As You Please This Time. I Will Regulate Any Irregularities That Should So Arise, So Do Not Worry About Any Damage." Tear detached from Mechanica and sat quaintly on the sidelines. "... Don't Hold Back. Either Of You."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 9:44 am

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Origin10
"Three Of Diamonds :: Physical Formation : Spiritual ; Support - Bishop ~ D.U. (Double Up)."
-Original-

With permission exclusively granted by her Master Control and lover, Tear Lacrimoso, Mechanica would assume her original form, which was her greatest form, to herself. She was a maiden in regal-looking Gothic Lolita clothing and with a dreary face. "MECHANICA :: ENGAGE" she droned emotionlessly, caring not enough to share any further sentiments with Tifaret after that.

The only words that needed to be spoken now were in combat. Tifa seemed to already know that, and Mechanica easily understood that sophisticated sensation. Mechanica hooked up several cords from her back into the actual realm itself, which was completely cosmetic, in order to illustrate to Tifaret that she had complete dominion and absolute freedom over this realm. In that display, Mechanica would immediately disable all of Tifaret's active powers, which would strip her of their utility whilst dealing with Mechanica inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 7:26 am

In an instant, Tifa was rendered powerless by Mechanica's sudden engagement, but it only seemed to have an effect on what she had presently active. Tifa was stunned momentarily, but recovered and smirked, continuing toward her. "Cheap Shot, Mechani-Bitch," Tifa slew, wiping her nose with her thumb. "If Only I Had All Of My Powers Active When You Did That, And You Mighta Had A Chance." With the Sealing Voidforce, Tifaret could easily render that ability of Mechanica's useless on her furthermore, and Tifa would assume a void-like form in order to barricade herself in the voiding properties.

"Let's See You Try That Shit Again," Tifa threatened, still slowly drawing nearer.

Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 5:49 pm

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Hazard11
"Queen Of Spades :: Metaessential Emanation : Target ; Hazard - Pollute."
-Hazard-

"Gladly," Mechanica accepted, inputting the next Command. By it, she would be able to instantly pollute Tifaret's Sealing Voidforce, allowing her to Hack into and Corrupt it to serve her own purposes, such as negating its voiding capabilities. "Sufficient?" Mechanica quipped smugly, even having the slightest expression of a smirk on her face, knowing that Tifaret was severely crippled without the power to Void whatever she wanted. Even if the effects weren't permanent, or if she found some way around it, she would at least be incapacitated right now.
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyWed Feb 22, 2023 4:19 am

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Discar10
"Crown :: Minor : Throat ; L.T. (Limited Time)."
-Discard-

Tifa shed her old void and recreated a brand new one, sealing the old, corrupt one away forever in exchange for the new, pure void, which was colorless, and neither black nor white. "... What Was That...?" she quipped, "I Thought I Heard You Talking Some Shit...?" The old, virtual Tifaret was stripped away, and now the true, actual Tifaret, who could not be affected by any virtual data that Mechanica could use -- and was also therefore out of Mechanica's jurisdiction of control over the interior of her own realm -- was standing before her, approaching in a different type of void that was suspending her presence there in its actual form and not a form adjusted to the realm... Which she was coating under her outer void, around her own body. This way, she could exist in her virtual form again and still not be capable of being corrupted again, even if Mechanica got another good draw.

Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyWed Feb 22, 2023 4:30 am

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Void10
"Crown :: Minor : Third Eye ; O.D. (Overdue/Overdo {Over Due/Over Do})."
-Void-

With the manner in which Tifaret disconnected so suddenly from Mechanica after she'd calculated all probably and possible variables, and then sealing herself behind two different voids, both of which needed to be processed, and one of which was made wholly independently and could not be preemptively perceived, would mean that Mechanica would always bear inconclusive data, and would not be able to analyze nor neutralize Tifaret using just her control alone. This way, Mechanica had to start processing more intricately, because it could see now that Tifaret was more cunning than she seemed. "... I Do See Why He Likes You," Mechanica would admit, "... But He Loves Me For The Same Reason." Of course, the first love would bear many distinct semblances to the next -- it was a growing, evolving thing, and many traits were passed down the line. Yet...

"... There Is Only One Possible Outcome That Can Be Performed Quickly Enough," Mechanica computed in haste. As soon as she came to the fullness of the processing for the judgment, she would 'Void' the entire realm they were in, matching the void that Tifaret cast. In this way, Mechanica had shut herself down whilst simultaneously made herself a void, as though she learned from Tifaret now, and was driven to trump her. "... Now What Will You Do?" she asked, being the wholeness of the void beyond her secondary void, which she just confined herself to in the stead of Mechanica's full takeover of the outer one she cast and the boundaries beyond it.
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyWed Feb 22, 2023 6:09 am

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Transf11
"Deck (Universal) :: Lawless : Deadline ; Timekeeper - Value ~ House * Degree = Ace Of Hearts + Mental Creation & World --- Realm !!! M.M. (Meta Morph)."
-Transform-

Tifa took what Mechanica said to heart, but it was clear that she was still trying to lord some superiority over her, which was always everyone's worst mistake against her. Including Tear himself. Which was why she knew that even though Mechanica did have a lot going on that was pretty sexy -- as a lesbian would be able to tell -- she was still just an obedient little slave girl. "... Game Over," Tifa would mutter when Mechanica became void, transforming the void into somethingness by expanding her own 'Voidskin' from around her body and out to connect to and override the void that Mechanica made, thus deliberating control over to Tifaret in one move, because Mechanica had made herself void and vulnerable to such a manual override.

"... Guess I See Why I Shouldn't Be So Hasty And Reckless Now..." Looking at Mechanica, Tifaret saw herself when she was Chita, and how she was so impulsive as soon as she figured things out, then recklessly rushed right in to attack, just because she had figured out how to counter. It worked really well, but when others were thinking lots of steps ahead, then it made it much less effective to just be an impulsive, aggressive hothead. Fortunately, she was much more temperate now -- even in comparison to her cool spells, where she was devoid of feeling and interaction, and wanted only the solitary unity of her own self. Alone.

But, she wasn't heartless or selfish anymore, either. Which was why, even now, in the heat of competition, she didn't want to utterly kill her enemy... Like when she was younger. She was a desperate, wild, strong, dumb animal back then... But she was controlled now... Not just strong, but also powerful. That was the mark of true control, and the fact that she'd bested Mechanica so quickly and easily was a testament to that for her. "... Good Game," Tifa would utter lowly, the radiance of her divine feminine presence settling within the virtual essence of Mechanica, alongside Tear's. Just to whisper to him... 'You're Next.'

Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyWed Feb 22, 2023 9:22 am

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica God_ha10
"Forbidden :: Player : Lawless ; Field - Area ~ Earth - Element * What Did I Do?"
-God Hands-

Tear was mighty impressed with Tifa's new adaptive skill. She'd seen straight through Tear's facade and gotten through his little experiment with her. Devious as it was, she didn't seem to realize yet just how much so, but she was getting there, the cute little sap. ~Is That So~?~ Tear would insinuate back to her, without saying anything, sending a chill down even the back of the little Ice Queen in her new Goddess Form. ~Don't Forget, I'm Well-Attuned To Mine Own Godly Form...~ *Light Chuckle* ~And You... Are Quite Not~!~

The image of his signature deadly nonchalant smile flashed before Tifa's very eyes, as if biting her straight into her soul through the image in her eyes projected into her heart through just Tear's murderous intent alone.
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 5:30 pm

='God Hands'=
Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Gauntl10
"Set :: Lawless : House (Property) ; Ruler (Presence) - Distributor (Joker) ~ Forbidden Card * The Cloud (Concealment {Haze/Gas/Vapor})."
-Gauntlets-

Rage unparalleled surged through Tifaret when she saw that tricky bastard Tear taunting her, like she didn't just make a major accomplishment. He always had such high standards, but she'd definitely been breaking through all kinds of layers she'd never before achieved. Just recently, she finally became a Goddess at all. Sure, Tear might have had his Godly connections for however long, but he was always the one being so damn prim and proper, and all 'cleanliness is next to Godliness' and whatever. But Tifaret actually struggled with the concept, being born a Fae -- a Witch, in fact. Though, in her new life as a Tensei, she was... Even more than that, too.

Probably why she was a Goddess now.

Still, the point was, Tear was clearly egging her on. Again. Sick bastard definitely liked to see it, no question. But it wasn't like Tifa wasn't all hot and bothered, herself, from being so challenged by him. He did manage to keep her... Hot and ready. As much as she hated to admit it out loud.

Tifaret now shared the virtual space within Mechanica with Tear, similarly to how they'd previously shared Pandemia when they were doing a Soul Resonance. It felt a lot different, though -- it wasn't the same in the slightest. Mechanica was a virtual entity, and Pandemia was inherently spiritual, which made matters even along the more creative side much more feasible to mesh than from scientific logic and spiritual. Though, somehow, Tear was quite versed in both, fluently. Strange...

The great light that her new power brought her gave Tifaret greater personal insight and also metacognitive foresight, which allowed her to at -least- perceive what Tear was fucking doing now, instead of him just doing some random bullshit no one knows about and keeping his mouth shut or talking all cryptic like he didn't know what was going on. Fucking bastard. So, the first thing Tifaret was going to do... Was wipe his smile off of his... Face?-- His existence. She would wipe it from is very existence.

"Well, I May Not Be So Adept With My Higher Power," Tifaret admit to Tear, "... But That Doesn't Mean My Higher Power Ain't Already Skilled At Dealing With Me!" There was a tension that manifested her hands into a clench, as the form of her Gauntletta Arctina gauntlets, and not actual hands. In this state, Tifa seemed to be able to instantly 'Manifest' what came of her will through her light -- from her White Void. Thus, a form was given herself strictly shaped on her will and intent, starting from her signature gauntlets. But the rest of her was an amorphous, pseudo-shapely light, loosely resembling her physical form. "... Rita!" Tifa cried out from the depths of her heart, where the memories of her own self as Chita and Rita resided, "Let's Really Kick His Ass This Time!" When they were younger, Chita and Rita were at odds. It was inherent from their mother that they got bipolarity, but it was Khrona's essence inside of Rita that really ended up sealing the deal. So Rita -- who was now the Light Goddess, and Tifa's Sixth Restriction form -- could finally be summoned at will by Tifa as Crystal Heart, The Crystal Dragon. But Rita did still know a great deal that Tifa never did, though the light binding the two of them did allow Rita to transfer such information straight to Tifa now.

The embodiment of the Light Goddess would start to give Tifa her draconic qualities which only showed up when she was using that power, specifically, from her Crystal Heart, from the Crystal Dragon, symbolizing their union as one.

Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 2:45 pm

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Elim10
"Set :: Chariot : Major ; Michael - Eyes ~ Forbidden Card * The Twin (Pisces {Balance/Neutral/Equalization/Polarity})."
-Elim-

~...Impressive...~ Tear would imply to Tifaret, the feeling of his impression imprinting itself upon her, as like the feeling of the grooves and contours of the body when touching. ~... So Then, Is That All You're Working With, Or...?~ He teased, not letting quite on where or what he was, whilst Tifa still tried to figure out just what was going on. She would eventually become able to see the image of an angelic entity, whose outline in the light was completely perforated through reality, thus creating an outline of clear absence that gave shape to the light being amongst the light with greater clarity. It looked like it didn't belong in this realm, and was instead camouflaged or rendered in.

~... You Thought I've Been Nasty With You Before, Darling, But You've Never Actually Been Inside Me Before.~ What Tear did not say was that he didn't say or express quite a lot, despite both feeling and saying a lot regularly, and openly expressing those things. There was -even more- going on inside than all that which he made a spectacle outside, and a great deal of it was vain and sexual, much to his humility, since he was quite modest about both his libido and his enjoyment of himself. He was careful to never let it show outright, but kept it quite close to his chest nonetheless.

However, Tifaret had so foolishly leapt right into a realm where Tear was already merged, and thus wasn't just within Mechanica, but also within Tear, and therefore also under Tear's influence just the same as what was with Mechanica. ~... I Can Barely Feel You, Babe...~ Tear's vulgar speech sounded completely, hauntingly malicious, and like it had all intent to cut Tifa right where it hurt her and pleasure himself simultaneously. ~... You Think You Can Really Handle Being Close To Me...? Bet My Snakebites Hurt Like A Bitch...~

Normally and outwardly, Tear was composed, collected, knowledgeable, and oftentimes very long-winded and eccentric. But all such things still kept restrained what lurked underneath... Which Tifaret hadn't even experienced fully... Only in small doses. ~... I Mean, It Looked Like You Were Going To Cry One Time When I Got Serious And Stopped Fucking Around With You... And I Assure You, I Would Have Laughed.~ He giggled. ~... Fortunately For You, Though... I Keep This -Well- Under Wraps. But I Bet Even This Is Too Much For The Likes Of You, Isn't It...?~ The angelic being that was hovering about approached Tifaret and her apparition of herself, matching its size and stature, except as a clearly angelic version of Tear Lacrimoso with silver skin and a large, mountain-like cathedral-esque lower torso.

And even then, she'd only be allowed to perceive a glimpse of it, before it would shift to a version of Tear when and where she recalled him hurting her the most, at any times in her life.
Back to top Go down
Rita
Magna Teleine the Ivory Lovechrysm :: Crystal Moon; The Eye of Truth
Rita

Pisces Female Points : 102
Job/hobbies : Tymon's Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 3:13 pm

='Elim'=
Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Sacred10
-Sacred Beast-

As Tear went on and on and about, he'd rather quite irked the spirit of the Light Goddess, whom just so happened to bear an attachment to Tifaret that he, at his core, seemed to enjoy picking on, something like how Tifa liked to bully people. Irregular as it was, it seemed complementary, but nothing short of quite aggravating. So, of course, the Light Goddess herself, who bore all of Tifa's intelligent potential, fully coated her body as the Crystal Dragon, and made greater Tifaret's measure. So, where the Crystal Heart of the Crystal Dragon encapsulated her and amplified their strength, Rita -- or, MaTeleine -- would assume dominion over Tifa as the Crystal Dragon.

'... Didn't Take You The Type To Play Rough,' spake MaTeleine, Light Goddess, from her hovering draconic form, 'Quite A Sadistic Streak I Didn't Know About. Guess That Means You Really Like Picking On My Poor Girl Because She Doesn't Quite Share Your Intellectual Keenness?' Whilst on one hand, Tifa did deserve it for her proud ego and headstrong, rebellious attitude, well-placed cruel words could hurt much worse than any punch or kick. As Tear was clearly very much aware of. '... Unfortunately For You, I Know How Smart You Are And You Are Quite Underestimating How Well I Can Keep Up With You.' Tifa alone might not have been acute enough to keep up with Tear, but combined with Rita, who was always the completely intellectual of the two of them, Tear should have met his match.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 3:32 pm

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica God_ha10
-God Hands-

Whilst divine feminine Light Goddess spoke her piece, the light hands of the angelic construct found their way to her neck, surging searing sensations all throughout her, like the pleasures of being choked, as the angelic being gazed deeply into her. ~... Hello, Darling...~ the angel responded to her, ~Fancy Meeting You Here, Of All Places...~

MaTeus, the Sixth Restriction of Tear -- who was the consort of MaTeleine (Or, Rita), the Sixth Restriction of Tifa -- was married to MaTeleine, and therefore communed and consorted with her spirit quite often. ~... It's Been A While...~ he would admit, increasing the tightness of his grip. ~... Perhaps That Means It's About Time To Teach Our Vessels A Lesson On Love, Eh, Sweetheart...?~ What was known well to their higher selves was still beaten around the bush betwixt the lesser of them -- Tear and Tifa. They were at odds somewhat, but their drive to face off against one another was what kept Teus and Teleine together, as well. And they knew the truth.

~Tell You What,~ he proposed to his wife, ~I Will Take Tifa, And You Can Deal With Tear. We Will Not Face Each Other, But Only Our Counterparts!~ He would suddenly release her, then frantically turn away, image fading away into the light. ~ Ohhh! You Got Me All Worked Up Again, Being So Sexy... I Almost Killed You...~

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyFri May 05, 2023 1:22 pm

='God Hands'=
Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Absolu10
-Absolute Punishment-

Thoughts flashed all throughout Tifa's eyes as blinding scenes, the information being processed by her no longer being just words, but visual scenes. She could feel and see things far beyond her, and no matter how disjointed the information brewing within that light, it always made sense to her. "... Chyeah, Whatever," Tifa shouted, though in a very calm fashion not befitting the loud projection of her voice. It sounded like she was speaking softly, but with the volume all the way up on the TV, but still... Speaking softly.

"YAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!" Once she set herself into motion to take on MaTeus, her body flickered about to match the disjointed thoughts shifting her conscious mind around, and every time her consciousness was elsewhere in her own head, she would instantly appear wherever the thoughts had envisioned. Yet, it didn't seem like she was actually thinking -- just appearing because she had a thought, but did not think about the thoughts to make them appear. They were acting on their own and using her as a medium, it seemed like.

Sometimes, multiple different parts of her would also shift about and grant her polylocation, to undefined extents. That way, MaTeus wouldn't be able to so easily read her or react to the one Tifa that was going to get the jump on him.

Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptySat May 06, 2023 8:09 pm

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Attach12
-Attachment-

~Oh~? Are Things Finally Going To Get Interesting For Me Now, Tifachu~?~ Tear's intent was audible, despite him not having said anything at all for a long while. ~... Guess You Can Feel Me Deep Inside You, Even Though You're Supposed To Be The One Inside Me, Right, Tifachu~?~ As Tifa moved around trying to strike at Tear's gargantuan mobile cathedral that he was piloting, no matter how fast or how instantaneous her movements, the fact that the very instant they occurred, they altered the waves so much that there was no way to negate it nor keep it from being sensed, every single time it happened, Tear would use his imminent resonant skills with the strength of his own soul to neutralize each irregularity and utterly nullify whatever Tifaret thought she was doing.

~... *Giggling*... ~ Since it was agreed upon that they would go for their counterparts and not each other, Tear had to focus on MaTeleine, the consort of MaTeus. It was obvious she'd become an overcoat of armored energy to protect Tifa, but it wasn't clear how to actually target or damage her yet. So, Tear didn't do anything but defend MaTeus from Tifa, for now.
Back to top Go down
Rita
Rita

Pisces Female Points : 102
Job/hobbies : Tymon's Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptySun May 07, 2023 6:38 pm

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Void10
-Void-

Clever as he may be, Tear was still rather underestimating the situation -- he was used to facing off against Tifaret alone, not with her own higher power alongside her. Today, things would be different than when Tifa and Tear fought each other alone. By the power of the White Void, whatever Tear did to try to stop Tifa would be voided and made null. It would counteract once Tear manipulated wavelengths, thus again allowing Tifa the chance to continue as she was. '... I Believe You Aren't Quite Taking Us Seriously, Since You've Been So Accustomed To Fighting Each Other Alone...'

Since Tifa was the brawny one, MaTeleine could take more of a supportive approach, as Tear seemed to have been doing inversely with MaTeus. Now, Tifa should have had an opening to attack, because Tear had focused his time on trying to defend MaTeus, and now that had been voided thanks to MaTeleine.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica EmptyWed May 17, 2023 7:30 am

~I Assure You, I Am!~ insisted MaTeus, through Tear, resonant, ~Just Because I Am Both Enjoying Myself And Also Not Exerting A Great Deal Of Overwhelming Effort Or Force Doesn't Mean I'm Not Taking You Seriously...~

Since both Chita and Rita moved, and MaTeus hadn't done so yet, but Tear protected him and did not act until he was ready to move, MaTeus was kept safe from attack, even when two were against him. With Rita supporting Tifa, and Tear defending MaTeus, that left Tifaret still trying to power through her attack, with the assistance of Rita, meaning that Rita was also preoccupied, and Tifa was still using the same move.

If it wasn't clear, this was what Tear wanted -- for MaTeus to have the chance to process and stabilize for counterattack.

Just the same as Tifaret decided to do, MaTeus would create numerous afterimages of itself, as well... However, rather than use them to attack, some of them would fade as others randomly littered themselves about, as hollow outlines of light, shuffling about and scrambling up, fading and disappearing in no real pattern or order, not even in time of appearance or measurement of lasting.

All randomized.

However, some of those light outlines were actually real, and were just MaTeus putting a cover over himself to be completely faded away, in order to actually copy himself for real and just pretend they were empty light constructs that faded, when in actuality they just became invisible and intangible, setting themselves up like pieces, randomly, amongst the afterimages.

The entire field looked barren and blank, however, despite this actively going on.

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica   Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica Empty

Back to top Go down

Class Is Back In Session; Mechanica
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next