The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Black King; Fortuna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

Black King; Fortuna Empty
PostSubject: Black King; Fortuna   Black King; Fortuna EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: Black King; Fortuna   Black King; Fortuna EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 1:30 pm

The Final Stop: Deadman's Den; The Forbidden Hotel still stood in Valparaiso, the Lawless Land, upon its Plexus point where it was stationed for business. Many ruffians entered and exited during the time of the reformation of Valparaiso, even during the systematic refurbishing of the city by the Grand Tabritha and Mechanica in order to make room for the Owner's 'Argus Card System' that was to be tested out here in the Lawless Land among the Valparaiso Denizens. The young master, 'Ty-chan,' who is the Owner, himself, would be able to play his Argus Card System on the Grand Tabritha that he created himself after each of the 'Players' and 'Pieces' that were scattered around were picked up and brought back to him -- such is what the Black King that was mass producing and picking up the residents had been doing the entire time, be they people from this world or other worlds. Tourists, Residents, Visitors Et Alia were all gathered together for the great day of the grand opening of Tymon's 'Argus Card System' on the 'Grand Tabritha' with the 'Tabrynth' system being fully integrated into the Lawless Land, the must uncooperative of the entire Veritas (being the literal 'asshole' of the entire construct, mind you). It only took one last shipment, which should have been brought by Teus, himself, after changing from his feminine form back into his masculine form and also withdrawing the 'White Rabbit,' another of his many forms, back into himself when the natural protocols were run through and the 'White Rabbit' finally entered the 'Rabbit Hole' that was set for it.

"Ah, That About Does It," MaTeus rang with glee as the lightform integrated itself with the Forbidden Hotel's 'Black King'. "I, The 'White King' And The 'Black King' Are Once Again United..." The seamless assimilation of MaTeus into the building caused its form to shift into the actual Forbidden Hotel, itself, in order to literally merge with everything that was inside of it all at once. "I Suppose All I Need To Do Now Is Wait For My Little Puppet King To Draw The Strings Back To The Door... Then I'll Snap The Trap And Close The Gate." There were plenty of stragglers running amok here and there which had been drawn to the ultimate opening that was Valparaiso, itself, and during that time... Tourism was flourishing from other worlds. "That Marks The Hellians, The Valparaiso Denizens, The Broken Homes Orphans, The Otherworlders, Nytozins, Intensei And Foreigners All Ready For Transportation." MaTeus looked with a lucid expression down at the front door of the Deadman's Den, smiling somewhat sensually as a plan was all coming together. "Though The Transition And Transportation May Not Have Been Perfect Due To That Abhorrent Distortion Ever Encircling This Specific Moon, It Matters Not Because I Already Had Greater Things In Store From The Very Beginning... This Was Only Just The Beta Testing, Anyway, And Nothing Truly Ultimately Important."

As the crowds were gathered into the large hub, thirsting for what was within and dying to get into the Veritas only to taste the sweet fruit of what was inside -- especially after having been awestruck by only the Lawless Land, the garbage waste dump of the Veritas, itself -- it was only a matter of imagination about what they would absolutely -adore- about what was on the actual mainland. "Why, I Feel As Though I Might Just Have To Reward Myself To Something Pleasurable... Hmhmhm~..." Before all of that, each of the group members would have to be ordered first among rank. That would all be sorted out automatically upon transportation. "Hurry Up, Little Ones... I Cannot Waste Too Much More Time Here In The Lawless Land..."

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
The $yndicate

Job/hobbies : Dood (Prinny)

PostSubject: Re: Black King; Fortuna   Black King; Fortuna EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:10 pm

The last remaining members of the $yndicate were all finally guided back to the Forbidden Hotel, the 'Deadman's Den', along with the rest of those of the people who were interested in all their variety and comprised the crowd of the Forbidden Hotel whilst it suddenly got itself into motion around them once they arrived and joined the group inside of MaTeus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black King; Fortuna   Black King; Fortuna Empty

Back to top Go down

Black King; Fortuna
Page 1 of 1