The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record Empty
PostSubject: Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record   Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 5:51 pm

http://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com/t277-revival-of-the-kishin-asura-insanity-stains-the-world

http://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com/t200-maze-s-house

http://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com/t65-medusa-s-lair

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record   Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 11:00 am

Revival of the Kishin Asura; Insanity stains the world. View previous topic View next topic Go down
Eruka Frog

Number of posts : 11
Kekkei Genkai : Frog Magic
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Revival of the Kishin Asura; Insanity stains the world. Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:54 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Eruka made her way to the temple of the Kishin Asura

She could feel the intense insanity just by walking near the back confining the Kishin. She was scared. Very scared. She saw the 3 eyes everywhere, and she knew that they were hallucinations that would probably make her go insane, but she pressed forward. She released the snake and it leaped into the bag, piercing it. The bag rumbled a bit, the chains rattling wildly. Eruka could feel the insanity getting larger and larger.... The room became distorted with this insane soul wavelength. Eruka screamed, making a run for the door with Tadpole Jackson. The bag bursted, releasing the Kishin from the bag, who slid out in a pool of black blood. He was an extremely skinny figure who looked like a zombie... a skeleton with flesh on him... Eruka escaped without getting harmed mentally or physically by the Kishin or his insane soul wavelength. She went back to Medusa's lair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message
Asura

Number of posts : 17
Kekkei Genkai : Demon God
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Kishin Asura; Insanity stains the world. Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:00 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
A powerful and evil soul wavelength shot straight up from inside of the temple into the sky, making the entire sky black and blood red, almost crimson, due to the Kishin's insane soul wavelength. The figure began flailing around wildly like some sort of common fish, sucking in the black blood around him. He stood up in a fashion similar to Khrona; awkward and oddly positioned for a body, then he stretched his skin around himself, making him look like he had endless scarf hands surrounding his body. He resembled a mummy now. He smiled "Madness... Will consume the planet..." The black and red sky coming from the Kishin's tower began to engulf the sky around it veeeeeeerry veeeery slowly... This Kishin himself... Tried to find a change of clothes. He bursted from the top of the temple "It has begun..."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record   Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 11:01 am

Maze's house View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:31 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
"N... no, nothing's... wrong..."

Reia-chan: 'I have the urge to stair surf, dressed as a tree and singing in elvish'
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Send e-mail
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Souls Collected : 290
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:33 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
"Sado-chan....you know you can tell me anything right?"

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message http://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel

Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:40 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I sighed....

"Well, I guess I should tell you...

"I got a letter a couple of days ago, with two ink painted, tiny dancing figures on the outside... It warned me not to get close to anyone, becuase I'd have to leave and go away.... forever....
"It also said that my mother had lined up a suitor for me back where she lived..."
I looked up at you with sad eyes,
"There was no way to say anything in return, there was no adress to write to, no way to complain... They should be coming any day now...."
A tear escaped from the corner of my eye, "And our dance just reminded me of it..."

Reia-chan: 'I have the urge to stair surf, dressed as a tree and singing in elvish'
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:54 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Reia's Wind reached her ears, whispering, It's done.

Drying her tears, Sadako turned and flew toward the shore, "I'm sorry Z..."
Was all she said as she quickly scooped up her duffle bag, then paused at the door. She looked over her shoulder one last time, gazing at the man she loved, then fled from the Labrynth.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:48 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I floated to the ground as my eyes began to water. "Sado-chan..."

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:31 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Outside of this place, there seems to be a shady looking... person lady. She giggles a bit to herself "Gekogeko! Lady Medusa, the bombs are set! I'll use my Arithmetic Magic to have them all detonate just about... Now!" Eruka hopped up on Tadpole Jackson (The big ass black floating tadpole) and got her ass up outta there before the bombs began to go off.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:57 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
As I stand in Sado-chan's room I felt a weird presents in the area."What the.." I center my self and tries to find this weird energy, "I see so that's it." I use my soul purge combined with my spirit pressure to destroy the bombs by controlling the sending a blast of soul energy upon the bombs from above them ((Like a ray of soul energy fell on them.)) "So..it's begun."

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:06 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Eruka was confused when the bombs did not go off as planned. "Me-Medusa-sama! The bombs didn't go off! Our sneak attack has failed!" Eruka listened to the words of Medusa through the snake inside of her, then nodded "Alright, Lady Medusa..." Tadpole Jackson slowed down a bit "Okay... bombs, let loose geko!" More of the same bombs with frog faces bounced along back to Maze's house. Using Arithmetic Magic, Eruka could control the time of which they would explode once again, so that when they reached the house... Boom! She exited the premises on top of Tadpole Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:18 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
My soul expanded over my entire house like a dome and with the help of my spirit pressure it strengthen the dome stopping the bombs from getting closes and keeping out side of the dome stopping anything from entering.

((Visual aid of what I just did))

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:21 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Sadako had long gone from the Labrynth. She had taken wing and flown to the Twilight Palace.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:07 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Sadako arrived two weeks later, carried in Maze's arms. The dreadful spell had taken it's toll on her body, and she was currently unconcious.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:41 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I carry Sado-chan to her room and puts her in her hammock so she could rest. I make a chair for some of the rubble on the ground and pulls it next to hammock and sits down by Sado-chan's side. I wouldn't leave untill I know she was ok.

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:24 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
For a few hours more, she remained unconcious. Then, she awoke.

Sadako blinked, unsure of where she was... She felt as if she had been here before... but just couldn't grasp where exactly here was. She didn't move, she only stared at the sky. She felt stiff and sore, and the prospect of moving didn't appeal to her at the moment. So, there she lay, gazing up at the wonderous blue sky that held only a few clouds.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I had dozed off a bit in the chair but wakes up. I look to Sado-chan laying in the hammock and I see she was awake. I smile come to my face as my eyes tear with joy. "Hey there sleeping beauty."

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:47 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
She started, her head whipping over to the side, her body tense. She relaxed when she saw who it was. "Z..." She whispered softly, a small smile appearing on her face.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel

PostSubject: Re: Maze's house Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:04 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
(Forgetting about this, are we? XD)

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record   Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 11:05 am

Medusa's Lair View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2 Next
Medusa

Female Number of posts : 42
Kekkei Genkai : Vectors

PostSubject: Medusa's Lair Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:44 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
The inside of Medusa's lair. There are many blocks and random stairs. Medusa has a specific podium like block which she has customized to be able to float. There is a crystal ball there that allows her to see into wherever she wants to. All of the blocks in her lair can float or move to her will.

Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:49 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Medusa looks about the darkness of her lair, the crystal ball glowing as the torches emit a faint light. Medusa's crystal ball begins to glow intensely as she takes off the Soul Protect around her soul, making her strong and evil presence known throughout the village. "Now, my crystal ball... Amplify." Medusa's soul became larger and larger gradually, until it was eventually larger than her lair.

Medusa began to cackle quite loudly, her face showing a wicked smile with several black, almost electric looking vectors coming out of her mouth.The snakes coming from the large soul began to shoot out of it randomly into the village... "Now, Reality Village... Let's begin." Medusa's soul was now protected under her Soul Protect again and she slinked back into the darkness, eyes glowing with evil.
Back to top Go down
Free

Number of posts : 16
Kekkei Genkai : Spatial Magic

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:40 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Free appeared in Medusa's cavern, transforming back into his human form "Eruka, Medusa... I have found a powerful soul... most likely powerful enough to lure the Kishin..."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:44 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Eruka gasped "Geko!? I know that there are a few select souls that are extremely powerful... but you managed to escape unharmed? Gekori! Well... Shouldn't the Kishin be attracted to them anyway geko?"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:50 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Meduse gazed at the two "Silence, both of you." A wicked smile smeared across her face "We probably won't be able to harvest the powerful souls with ease... But the Kishin will be able to do it himself, if we lure them to him..." She began to laugh, cackling loudly in her lair "Now, here's the plan..." everything suddenly became dark, and after a while, Eruka and Free left Medusa's lair.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:22 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Eruka had returned with her report on her mission "Medusa-sama! It seems as though one of the Kages has apprehended my bombs with ease... Geko... We can't get his soul easily, can we? What should I do, Lady Medusa?" She petted Tadpole Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Free

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:24 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Free had also returned to Medusa's Lair shortly after Eruka did. "My observations have proven to find nothing, Medusa... I am sorry..." He bowed his head out of shame.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:29 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Medusa could not help but laugh at the two of them, staring at them with her piercing, snake-like eyes "Now, now, now... You two have been looking in the wrong place... You must go to where the insanity runs rampant. Eruka, you sought out the wrong Kage, for he is the one that is sane and stable... The one we seek resides in the Pit of Insanity... That pit is the key to reviving the Kishin. As long as we can extract at least a tiny portion of that insane soul, we can give the Kishin Asura what he needs... Hmhmhmhmhm.." Medusa closed her eyes "Now, to use my many snakes that I have sent out about this village to locate where he is right now..." She held her hands out, moving them in a wave-like formation. She chanted a mantra "Nake snake... Cobra coburabra... Naaake snaaake.. Cobra coburabra..." She opened her eyes, a few snakes slithering out of her mouth a bit, able to see through the snakes that were sent throughout the entirely of the village "There... There he is!" She pointed to the Crystal Ball and signaled for Free and Eruka to observe "This is where he is... Now go, extract his soul!" She began to laugh hysterically, yet in that refined sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:21 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
--Time Skip--

Eruka returns, a bit disheartened "Lady Medusa... I could not get hold of some of that Kage's insane soul... geko..." she lowered her head.
Back to top Go down
Free

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:22 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Free returned the instant Eruka said that, standing right beside her "Medusa! I have the snake with the extracted soul!" The snake slithered out of his pants and near Medusa.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:25 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Medusa's eyes widened and she gave her signature evil smirk "Hmhmhmhm... Excellent, Free! Now, all we need to do is have someone awaken the Kishin from his slumber..." Medusa's gaze quickly turned to Eruka "Eruka... You will go to where the Kishin Asura sleeps and you will place this snake in the bag that he was tied up in, thus reawakening the Kishin from 800 years of slumber..." Medusa began to cackle loudly "I will change this village... No, this world... Into a world of madness! A new world of darkness and insanity! Haaaahahahahahaha!!" The snake slithered under Eruka's hat.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:26 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Eruka gulped "Um... Me? Ge... geko... I guess I have to..." She tugged on her hat "Come on, Tadpole Jackson..." She sniffled and shed some tears, scared of the Kishin's power. She hopped up on Tadpole Jackson's head and started on her way, leaving Medusa and Free to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Free

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:09 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Free looked up to Medusa after Eruka left "Medusa, what is it we will do with the Kishin Asura when he is awakened?"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:11 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Medusa laughs lightly "Simple, Free... We will use the madness of the Kishin to enlighten everyone... We will create a new world of fear, insanity, and complete understanding of what is real... This IS the Reality Village after all, isn't it? Why not make everyone understand the realness of this... situation?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Free

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Free nods his head and closes his eyes "I see, Medusa... This will be a plan I will carry out without a flaw." He said humbly.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Eruka returns from the Kishin's temple looking quite scared and pale "The Kishin... Asura... Has been revived..." She was shaking and shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:16 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Medusa's face brightened with excitement, and she could do nothing but laugh "AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good, Eruka!... It's started. The Kishin, Asura has awakened..." She smiled, still laughing a bit under her breath "Now, all we must do is destroy those with strong mental stability and let those who do not have strong mental stability join our side... So, let's go." Medusa grabbed both of them with her vector snakes and exited her hideout to places unknown.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:36 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
--Time Skip--

Eruka sits down on one of the large blocks, looking at Free and Mizune with a relieved face "Gekoooo... It seems that Medusa-sama is dead... Now we're free from her command! We can finally go back to becoming a normal witches instead of hiding from Head Witch Zita... Isn't that great, Mizune sisters?" She looked to Free "But Free, what will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Free

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:40 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Free lies down backwards "Ah, I don't know, Eruka... I'm a free man... I have been since you and Medusa helped me escape from my prison... I'm immortal, I can do as I please. As long as I don't have to follow the rules of a Kage or that Shinigami, I'm free to do anything." Free then started to think "I want to travel the world.. Sightsee... Stuff like that, I guess. Collect some more souls... My soul already is that of a human, werewolf, witch and many others.." He clenched his teeth "But then I realized... HOW AM I GONNA KNOW WHERE TO GO? GODDAMMISHIIIIIIT!!!" He slammed his head on the ground "I'M FREE TO GO WHEREVER, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO!"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:56 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
--Timeskip--

Medusa came in, noticing that the others had left. It had been some time. Either way it went, snakes were still in Eruka's body, and indeed that Sadako and Fenri's body... It was time for her to gain control over this village... One member at a time "Naaake snaaaake cobra cobubra..." She chanted, moving her hands about. A snake appeared and curled into a circle, revealing what Medusa could see through them; Sadako, Fenri and Eruka. Specifically to Eruka, she said "Eruka... It is Medusa... I'm back, and I want you here. Bring the Mizune sisters and Free. There's something... something that we need to do."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:19 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Eruka rushed in, Mizune and Free behind her. She panted heavily "Ah... Medusa... You're still alive...? That's great!" She thought differently, however. DAMMIT! There goes my chance at a life as a happy witch! Oooh... How many snakes did she put in my body..? She could detonate them at any moment! DAMMIT! Eruka clung to Free, then also reported to Medusa "There's also someone heading towards the lair geko! I don't know who it is, but should we interfere?"
Back to top Go down
Free

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:24 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Free looked down to Eruka, who he towered over... Hell, he towered over just about everyone... He was what, 7, 8 feet tall? Even not in his werewolf form, he was extremely large. Such is that of an immortal. He pointed outside "His soul is pretty powerful... I don't think Eruka could take him alone. Is he a possible threat?"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:26 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Medusa gave a large smile "No. Don't stop him. Let him come in. Welcome him with open arms. He gave me this body... And perhaps he may be a new addition to our little... rebellion? Hmhmhmhm.." Medusa sure did hope he accepted on his own accord. She didn't think she'd be able to get any snakes into his body, or one into his mind to control him. Medusa looked to Mizune "Mizune sisters, go out and greet him."
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Number of posts : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Mice Magic
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
The Mizune sisters, 5 in total, all exactly the same in height and appearance gave a thumbs up and poofed into the form of tiny mice. They all scurried outside to meet with the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Number of posts : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Mice Magic
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:14 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Mizune returns a while later with the stranger following behind her. She stands before Medusa, who is standing on her floating block adorned with a mat and candles "Medusa... Chichi! Here is the one you asked for..." She steps aside as to let him go forth to Medusa.

Medusa's Lair View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous 1, 2
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage

Male Number of posts : 24
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:16 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Zeik walks into the room. looking around taking note of all he faces he saw "a stone" Zeik reaches into his pocket pulling out one of the aura stones Vash's little "problems" where looking for "Do you have any of these" Zeik waits for an answer
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:19 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Medusa stared down at it with a face of uncertainty "Hm... That, I have seen not before... Are you looking for them? I'm sure I can find some..." The snake tassels coming from her hood stiffen and allow her to be held up by them, and they swirl together so make a chain for Medusa's new, tiny body.

Last edited by Medusa on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:22 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
"Yes i am. I need these for a purpose that is of no concern to you." Zeik eyes begin to wonder around wanting to keep track of everyone in the room, "..Since you have none of them" Zeik turns now ready to leave the area"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Medusa raised a hand "Wait. I'm sure I can find some, and it will be worth your while how... My little 'group' here is great at espionage and being unnoticed. Free, the tall one, is a homunculus, given, he cannot die. At least, not by normal means. He also has magical ice abilities and Spatial Magic. Eruka over there, the one with the hat, she can change herself into a common frog, as well as place powerful bombs in just about any place. The Mizune sisters, now as one sole vessel, They can split and turn into mice, giving them access to just about any place. Not only that, their whiskers can be lined with a magic that can literally cut through any substance. I am Medusa, their 'leader,' you could say... And I am very tactical. You see, I have placed snakes in the bodies of select people... Do you know Fenri Lunaedge...? He's one of those people. I can make it explode and kill him instantly at any given time. If I want, I could make him do my bidding. I have many hidden tactics up my cute little sleeves. I can help you. It will go a lot quicker with me by your side, you know..." Her face became pasted with a snake-like smile, her eyes narrowing. "So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:40 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Zeik turns back to the woman "and your terms are?" Zeik knowing that everyone in this world wants something awaits to see what Medusa requires of him,in exchange for her assistance
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:46 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Medusa giggled cutely "Oh, nothing much... How much could a humble witch as myself want...?" She turned her back to Zeik, propping herself up to her feet. She twiddled her fingers behind her back, then finally slightly turned her head so that she could see Zeik in the corner of her eye " I want you to protect the Kishin Asura and cooperate with my comrades and myself. Nothing more. That is all I could ask..."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:49 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Zeik closes his eyes speaking to Hao telepathically "Where am i needed?" Zeik opens his eyes waiting for the witch to answer his question
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:56 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Medusa smiles "Ready to act so soon, are we? Hm... As of right now, there is nothing that I need you to do. I need to... Survey the area." With that said, Medusa looked at Mizune and Mizune split back up into their normal 5 sisters forms, then they changed into mice and scurried out. "Is there anything you wish of me, may I ask? I wouldn't want this to be a one sided deal..."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:58 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
"The stones are all I require" Zeik turns around once again ready to leave "i'll show myself out"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:03 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Medusa nodded "Ah, yes... Rest assured, these stones shall be found for you... Keep in touch. You know where to find me." Medusa began to giggle once more, staring at Zeik exit as the floating block she was on floated upward into the darkness, only Medusa's snake-like eyes able to be seen. "Eruka. Free. Go forth into the village. You know what to do." Medusa's glowing eyes suddenly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Eruka sighed "Yes, Lady Medusa... Come on, Free..." Eruka grabbed Free's arm and dragged him out into the village to do some 'random damage.'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record   Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanfic; Eruka Frog Record
Page 1 of 1