The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Fanfic; Asura's Record

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

Fanfic; Asura's Record Empty
PostSubject: Fanfic; Asura's Record   Fanfic; Asura's Record EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 6:17 pm

http://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com/t277-revival-of-the-kishin-asura-insanity-stains-the-world

http://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com/t278-disturbance

http://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com/t296-insanity-finding-insanity-kishin-s-gaining-power

http://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com/t448-khrona-sinks-into-utter-insanity-joining-forces-with-asura

http://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com/t573-returning-to-the-kishin-souls-to-give

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic; Asura's Record   Fanfic; Asura's Record EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Revival of the Kishin Asura; Insanity stains the world. View previous topic View next topic Go down
Eruka Frog

Number of posts : 11
Kekkei Genkai : Frog Magic
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Revival of the Kishin Asura; Insanity stains the world. Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:54 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Eruka made her way to the temple of the Kishin Asura

She could feel the intense insanity just by walking near the back confining the Kishin. She was scared. Very scared. She saw the 3 eyes everywhere, and she knew that they were hallucinations that would probably make her go insane, but she pressed forward. She released the snake and it leaped into the bag, piercing it. The bag rumbled a bit, the chains rattling wildly. Eruka could feel the insanity getting larger and larger.... The room became distorted with this insane soul wavelength. Eruka screamed, making a run for the door with Tadpole Jackson. The bag bursted, releasing the Kishin from the bag, who slid out in a pool of black blood. He was an extremely skinny figure who looked like a zombie... a skeleton with flesh on him... Eruka escaped without getting harmed mentally or physically by the Kishin or his insane soul wavelength. She went back to Medusa's lair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message
Asura

Number of posts : 17
Kekkei Genkai : Demon God
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Revival of the Kishin Asura; Insanity stains the world. Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:00 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
A powerful and evil soul wavelength shot straight up from inside of the temple into the sky, making the entire sky black and blood red, almost crimson, due to the Kishin's insane soul wavelength. The figure began flailing around wildly like some sort of common fish, sucking in the black blood around him. He stood up in a fashion similar to Khrona; awkward and oddly positioned for a body, then he stretched his skin around himself, making him look like he had endless scarf hands surrounding his body. He resembled a mummy now. He smiled "Madness... Will consume the planet..." The black and red sky coming from the Kishin's tower began to engulf the sky around it veeeeeeerry veeeery slowly... This Kishin himself... Tried to find a change of clothes. He bursted from the top of the temple "It has begun..."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic; Asura's Record   Fanfic; Asura's Record EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Disturbance View previous topic View next topic Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Souls Collected : 290
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I wait for Khrona in my office arms crossed and sweat going down my face and a worried look on my face something was wrong a evil presents had been felt

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message http://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

Male Number of posts : 490
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Souls Collected : 201
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:18 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona swiftly appears with Misery and Despair. All of their faces were a bit more... crazy than normal. It was odd. Khrona began to speak, but when he spoke, he spoke a bit softly and spaced out "What... what is it, Maze..?" his head twitched and his eyes couldn't focus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Online
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:34 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
"K...Khrona a very powerful evil energy has been detected. It's beyond words the darkness of this...this thing we have to take care of it or I feel everything we know will be lost."

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:37 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona's body twitched violently "I... I know... So many evils... sprouting up at once... What will we do...? Somehow... this new one makes me more uncomfortable than the rest... It seems like this one actually makes me feel even more insane... deep in my soul..."

Misery touched her chest, her eyes twitching violently "Yeah... I feel the same way, Maze... insane... More insane than normal...

Despair's eyes began to glow and her dress flared up and about "Maybe... Maybe it's because all 3 of us are so unstable... Maze, you don't seem affected... Hopefully you can help us out... While this dreadful thing is going on..."
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:49 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I looked and analyzed Khrona and noticed that there was something different with him. "Khrona has anything happened or changed about you lately?"

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:55 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona was sweating quite a bit. He stood, his body leaning over to the left, still shaking as he did. His head rotated almost fully upside down and his teeth chattered "Well... I..." He stopped. His whole entire body just stopped moving, almost as if he were frozen in time. Misery and Despair were the same. Even Despair's dress had stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:04 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
"I raise from my desk and walk over to Khrona quickly. "Khrona what happened whats wrong."

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:07 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
A large and powerful red and black blast explodes the roof of the office, and from the hole in the ceiling descends a man with many scarf hand things coming from his back... He wore a nice red jacket with green pants... He had 3 eyes on his face, and 2 of the scarf hand things wrapped around his face completely, making him look like a mummy with 3 drawn on vertical eyes. He floated next to Khrona, Misery and Despair. His smile was the only thing that could be seen from under his skin wraps.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona fell to the floor, Despair fell to her knees and Misery hunched over. Khrona began muttering "This insane wavelength... So similar to my own... It makes me... unable to think.. Can't think... Mind cloud... Noise... Buzz... Kzzztt... Kishin... Asura... INSANITY... me... My soul... in him..." Khrona's eyes darted all over the place, not focusing on a specific target as he curled into a ball. Misery and Despair mumbled things incoherently.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:18 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I put my arms on Khrona's shoulders "Khrona..Khrona!! Look at me Khrona whats wrong?"I turn to the mummy man enraged. "Who the hell are you?"

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:34 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
His smile fades, and a sense of fear comes over him. His souls becomes unstable, affection Khrona, Misery and Despair negatively. All 3 of them begin screaming loudly and stand near Asura "I am... I am the Demon God, Asura. I have been awakened from this boy here's Insane soul... and it seems as though my insane soul is rupturing his mind... As it has already done mine." Asura smiles again, laughing. "Might I ask... Who are you, and why isn't my insanity affecting you?"
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:43 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
"My name as Maze. I don't know what you want or why I'm not affecting by you but your going to have to leave." I stand in front of Khrona shielding him for Asura and takes a defensive stance.

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:48 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura's smile grew wider "Well... That boy is essential to my spread of insanity throughout the planet... And if you interfere.." He quickly opened up his mouth and fired an extremely large and extremely powerful blast at point blank range at Maze and Khrona. From the explosion, only 3 glowing, red eyes could be seen ascending back into the sky ".. I will have to... Kill you.. and take your soul..." He began to laugh a little bit, and shakily. Suddenly, the smoke cleared and he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I absorb the blast and release the energy into the sky out of my hole in my office's roof using my Erebea armor. I then turn back to Khrona and walks over to help him. "Are you ok now?"

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:01 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona's vision came back to normal, as well as Misery and Despair's. ".. M... Maze..? I'm fine now... I don't know what happened..." he was still twitching violently, but he was sane enough for him to speak consciously. He stood and looked at his two weapons, who also stood up.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:07 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
"*Sighs* Great another power crazed person to deal with." I smile trying to lighten up the mood. "Well have to inform our other ninjas about this disturbing new development." I snap my finger to fit the hole in my office's roof. "Khrona this new power is stronger then the other two....we're going to have to train our ninjas hard for the dark time ahead."

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Disturbance Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:55 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona nods his head slowly. It would be difficult for Khrona to fight this new power... Since it seemed that he could easily make Khrona go completely and utterly insane with no regard for anyone... That could be bad on the village... Sigh... "Maze... I'm going to... leave now..." Khrona outstretched his wings and flapped, flying straight up into the air with Misery and Despair.

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic; Asura's Record   Fanfic; Asura's Record EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. View previous topic View next topic Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:42 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura flew about the area looking for some souls to feast on, when... What was this? A large pit... and intense Insanity was spewing from it... Insanity stronger than his. Of course, it was only natural that he goes down and drains the energy... the power of it. He floated in the middle of the pit above the surface and screamed, the insane soul wavelength spewing from the pit being absorbed into him "This infinite insanity... This is what will give me the power... Heheheheheh! PRRRRRRRGYAAAAAAAH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I warp on the ground by the pit. With a snap of my finger the pit is closed with a diamond coating and looks up to Asura "Aren't you crazy enough already!!!?"

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:12 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura could not feel the power of the soul wavelength anymore. He looked downward, seeing a coat of diamond. He looked to his side, seeing someone... Oh, the Kage. "Come to stop me from gaining power? I could never have too much insanity... The world needs some insanity, wouldn't you say?" From Asura's mouth came his Vajra weapon which began to spin like a drill. "Maybe I'll just drill a hole in this diamond and continue gaining power...?"
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:15 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I smirk. "You could try."

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:17 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
The drill slows down "Hm... Better yet..." A huge beam of red energy shoots from the Kishin's mouth in a split second at Maze out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:23 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
In a flash my Erebea armor activates and I absorb the blast and then send the energy back at Asura. I then warp Una to my hands in her weapon form I take a defensive stances and from my body starts to crackle soul energy. I was charging something.

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:26 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
As Asura is hit with his own blast, a light cackle in heard in the breeze. All around Maze, there were distorted looking mouth things spewing from the ground randomly. Asura had changed himself into pure insanity so soon. The mouths slowly began to close in on Maze's position...
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I slice threw the mouths with Una and runs toward Asura. As I run to him about 20 Elemental clones spit from my body and they flash step around Asura. all parallel from each other in a sphere formation Each clone points all of their fingers at Asura and from each finger they fire Prison Ray at Asura.

((Just to let you know that's like 80 rays that will turn you to stone headed at you.))

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:56 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura clasps his hands together and he encases himself in a cube of 6 flat, circular barriers that repel the rays as much as they can. Asura opens his mouth at the Maze clones and he fires his lazer several times at all of them.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:24 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
The clones try to dodge the lazer headed at them but most of them get hit and are turn to stone or destroyed be Asura's lazers. The few lazers that got threw Asura's barrier turned parts of his body to stone and slow starts to spread threw the rest of his body trying to turn him completely into stone. Meanwhile I point Una to the sky "Now..Give me strength" The wind around me begins to swirl. A mirror like barrier is made around me and my body starts to glow. I surge of light shots out from my body and it breaks the barrier around me. I levitate above the ground in Wisdom Mode and Una had changed into Sinis floats around me. "Asura!!". Una points her self to Asura and sends a blast of dark magic at Asura as I begin to chant "Vexadus Rimeos Lexas..."

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:47 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura looks at the parts of his body that are turning to stone "Hm..." He then looks at Maze's blast "Hm..." Asura leaps directly at the attack, however the parts of his body that are changing to stone take the hits first, weakening the blast severely before Asura himself fires his laser once again at the now weakened blast, penetrating straight through it. Asura looks at his broken body "It seems as if I am in need of some body parts... No matter. A small problem that can be fixed." Asura spurted these new bodyparts from himself, they looked just like the original ones "And now if you don't mind..." Asura clasped his hands together again and began to scream. Huge, glowing red soul energy eyes manifested themselves in the air, a whole lot of them, similar to Asura's third horizontal eye in the middle of his forehead. There were about 30 in total pointing directly at the area. From each of them came a huge beam of about the same power as the one he shot from his mouth, all of them simultaneously aimed at this area and blasting nonstop. The horrific destruction of this power was enough to take out more than a few miles of this area, with a horrendous explosion to accompany it. With the chaos going on and all of this destruction, the Kishin was nowhere to be seen in the debris. He had fled off somewhere... somewhere to find more... insanity. The sky around her started to turn red and black, as well... It seems as though the insanity of the Kishin was spreading across the world faster than expected.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:06 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
"Minimus Renigin Mageca" I reached out my hand and countless magic circles surround the blasts head at me. Each circle was able manipulate the gravity around the blasts redirecting them into space. I transform back into my normal self and I wave Una in the air "Ya you better run!!!"

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic; Asura's Record   Fanfic; Asura's Record EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. View previous topic View next topic Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:42 pm Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura flew about the area looking for some souls to feast on, when... What was this? A large pit... and intense Insanity was spewing from it... Insanity stronger than his. Of course, it was only natural that he goes down and drains the energy... the power of it. He floated in the middle of the pit above the surface and screamed, the insane soul wavelength spewing from the pit being absorbed into him "This infinite insanity... This is what will give me the power... Heheheheheh! PRRRRRRRGYAAAAAAAH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 pm Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I warp on the ground by the pit. With a snap of my finger the pit is closed with a diamond coating and looks up to Asura "Aren't you crazy enough already!!!?"

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:12 pm Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura could not feel the power of the soul wavelength anymore. He looked downward, seeing a coat of diamond. He looked to his side, seeing someone... Oh, the Kage. "Come to stop me from gaining power? I could never have too much insanity... The world needs some insanity, wouldn't you say?" From Asura's mouth came his Vajra weapon which began to spin like a drill. "Maybe I'll just drill a hole in this diamond and continue gaining power...?"
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:15 pm Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I smirk. "You could try."

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:17 pm Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
The drill slows down "Hm... Better yet..." A huge beam of red energy shoots from the Kishin's mouth in a split second at Maze out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:23 pm Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
In a flash my Erebea armor activates and I absorb the blast and then send the energy back at Asura. I then warp Una to my hands in her weapon form I take a defensive stances and from my body starts to crackle soul energy. I was charging something.

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:26 pm Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
As Asura is hit with his own blast, a light cackle in heard in the breeze. All around Maze, there were distorted looking mouth things spewing from the ground randomly. Asura had changed himself into pure insanity so soon. The mouths slowly began to close in on Maze's position...
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 pm Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
I slice threw the mouths with Una and runs toward Asura. As I run to him about 20 Elemental clones spit from my body and they flash step around Asura. all parallel from each other in a sphere formation Each clone points all of their fingers at Asura and from each finger they fire Prison Ray at Asura.

((Just to let you know that's like 80 rays that will turn you to stone headed at you.))

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:56 pm Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura clasps his hands together and he encases himself in a cube of 6 flat, circular barriers that repel the rays as much as they can. Asura opens his mouth at the Maze clones and he fires his lazer several times at all of them.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:24 pm Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
The clones try to dodge the lazer headed at them but most of them get hit and are turn to stone or destroyed be Asura's lazers. The few lazers that got threw Asura's barrier turned parts of his body to stone and slow starts to spread threw the rest of his body trying to turn him completely into stone. Meanwhile I point Una to the sky "Now..Give me strength" The wind around me begins to swirl. A mirror like barrier is made around me and my body starts to glow. I surge of light shots out from my body and it breaks the barrier around me. I levitate above the ground in Wisdom Mode and Una had changed into Sinis floats around me. "Asura!!". Una points her self to Asura and sends a blast of dark magic at Asura as I begin to chant "Vexadus Rimeos Lexas..."

Maze's Theme

Una's Theme
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:47 pm Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura looks at the parts of his body that are turning to stone "Hm..." He then looks at Maze's blast "Hm..." Asura leaps directly at the attack, however the parts of his body that are changing to stone take the hits first, weakening the blast severely before Asura himself fires his laser once again at the now weakened blast, penetrating straight through it. Asura looks at his broken body "It seems as if I am in need of some body parts... No matter. A small problem that can be fixed." Asura spurted these new bodyparts from himself, they looked just like the original ones "And now if you don't mind..." Asura clasped his hands together again and began to scream. Huge, glowing red soul energy eyes manifested themselves in the air, a whole lot of them, similar to Asura's third horizontal eye in the middle of his forehead. There were about 30 in total pointing directly at the area. From each of them came a huge beam of about the same power as the one he shot from his mouth, all of them simultaneously aimed at this area and blasting nonstop. The horrific destruction of this power was enough to take out more than a few miles of this area, with a horrendous explosion to accompany it. With the chaos going on and all of this destruction, the Kishin was nowhere to be seen in the debris. He had fled off somewhere... somewhere to find more... insanity. The sky around her started to turn red and black, as well... It seems as though the insanity of the Kishin was spreading across the world faster than expected.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:06 pm Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
"Minimus Renigin Mageca" I reached out my hand and countless magic circles surround the blasts head at me. Each circle was able manipulate the gravity around the blasts redirecting them into space. I transform back into my normal self and I wave Una in the air "Ya you better run!!!"

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic; Asura's Record   Fanfic; Asura's Record EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Khrona sinks into utter insanity... Joining forces with Asura. View previous topic View next topic Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Khrona sinks into utter insanity... Joining forces with Asura. Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:38 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona, Misery and Despair burst through the ground, landing gracefully in front of the Kishin Asura. Khrona puts the two down and stares at Asura intensely and insanely "Asura... Khrona is... here..."
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Khrona sinks into utter insanity... Joining forces with Asura. Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura stares at the 3 and smiles "Ah... You three... You've been infected deep with my insanity..." He looks to Khrona "You... The one who is most like me, both of your souls are Fear and Insanity, the same as me.. You are very similar to me. No wonder it was your soul that revived me from my slumber." Asura walks toward all 3 of them "The 4 of us... We're all the same... No one else is like us... Which is why we must stick together... The rest of them... They are scary... What we need are their souls. If we harvest their souls, we won't be scared of them any longer... What do you say to this?" Asura stared at all 3 of them at the same time with his 3 eyes.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Khrona sinks into utter insanity... Joining forces with Asura. Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:47 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona nodded slowly "Yes... Asura... We are alike... you are right..." Khrona stepped forward. Misery stared at Asura smiling "Yes... Harvest their souls... And it will be over..." Despair did not look up. Instead, she floated towards Asura and wrapped her arms around his neck, her eyes darting about insanely. They were all willing to be with the Kishin.
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Khrona sinks into utter insanity... Joining forces with Asura. Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:59 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura smiled "Well. How about we go out and do some business, hm? Just the four of us... But who will be our target...? Perhaps the one infected with the black blood... Sadako, was it? Or perhaps we should eliminate the largest threats to us... Maze? Fenri? ZK? Maruze? Any of them being taken care of would do us serious good.. Oh, hell. Why not destroy the entire village? Heheh heh... We have the manpower... We have the insanity... No, something big like that could be for the grand finale... Let's just go out and see what we can find..." Asura began to float "Shall we depart, Khrona, Misery and Despair?"
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Khrona sinks into utter insanity... Joining forces with Asura. Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:03 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona nodded "Yes... Let's go..." Khrona grabbed Misery and Despair and put them on his back, and his gigantic dragon wings opened up, and Khrona took flight alongside Asura off to... somewhere.

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic; Asura's Record   Fanfic; Asura's Record EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. View previous topic View next topic Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:19 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona makes his grand entrance back into Asura's... dwelling. He opens his Rejection bag of souls "There we go... 1,000 souls for Asuraaaa...!"
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:26 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura looks at Khrona, then at all of the souls and he smiles "Khrona... You have done well... Souls... Souls... So many for me. Hmhm... So delicious." He opened his mouth wide, wider than any normal being should be able to open its mouth and sucked them all in as if his mouth were a black hole. His 3 eyes began to twitch insanely and he started to laugh "ooooh... So much POWER!!!"
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona laughs a bit, too... His power seemed to increase as the Kishin's did, for some reason... Perhaps because their souls were linked now? Perhaps because they shared the same Black Blood? Perhaps because they're both insane? Maybe because Khrona's soul was a part of Asura's, since it was used to revive him. Khrona stood there, awaiting Asura's feast to be done.
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:10 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
As Asura devoured the souls, he looked at Khrona "... Hm... His soul is powerful... Very powerful... It looks delicious... But..." Asura fell to his knees, staring at Khrona with fearful eyes "I'm... scared of him..."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:12 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona was wondering what was wrong with Asura by now "... Asura...? What is it, Asura...?" Khrona took a step closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:13 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura's eyes dilated and he shot a blast of energy right out at Khrona's feet, backing up at an insanely fast pace. His teeth chattered wildly, his eyes darting about the area crazily.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:15 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona avoided the blast by flapping his wings to send him backwards, but now he was confused as to why Asura attacked him... "... A... Asura...? Attack... Khrona... Me? Why?... Asura... He's gonna protect Khrona... I thought.. I brought... Souls... Why would Asura attack me...?" Khrona bent his body backwards, lost in thought... Insane thought.
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:16 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
From Asura's mouth, he coughed up a Vajra half way and pointed it at Khrona "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP DOING THINGS! I'LL DESTROY YOU! I MUST GET YOUR SOUL. YOUR SOUL... So you won't harm me..." Asura fired a series of ball-like energy blasts instead of a beam one from his mouth at Khrona.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona spun around, wings lined with Rejection Energy so that when he spun, the energy balls would be reflected away from him. "Ah... I see now... You are the enemy... I was doing wrong all along... Misery, Despair... We may be still locked in this pit of insanity... But at least we know now who.. THE REAL ENEMY IS... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! KYYYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Khrona drew Misery and swung her all about, releasing waves of Insanity Soul in every which direction. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" He drew Despair, in which he slashed and released missiles from where he was slashing at "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" He did not stop. He flapping his wings crazily, making heavily winds and random air vacuums all throughout the area.
Back to top Go down
Asura

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:21 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Asura was no match for such insanity... not now, at least. Even with the 1,000 soul power boost, it seems as though since he lacked abilities, unlike Khrona, he would be killed if he stayed here for a while.... Asura screamed "AAAAAAAH!!! I CAN'T STAY HERE! I MUST GOOOO!" He blasted a beam straight above him, creating a hole, then escaped there before Khrona's attacks could hit him. Again, Asura had escaped unscathed... First from Maze, now from Khrona...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:47 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Khrona calmed down a bit, sighing... He was still deep within insanity, though he knew one thing now; Asura was the enemy. Khrona flew out through the same hole that Asura did...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic; Asura's Record   Fanfic; Asura's Record Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanfic; Asura's Record
Page 1 of 1