The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Grand Panda; Saikou Panda

Go down 
+3
The $yndicate
Void Sun
Kairo Tigen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

Grand Panda; Saikou Panda Empty
PostSubject: Grand Panda; Saikou Panda   Grand Panda; Saikou Panda EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:18 am

Grand Panda; Saikou Panda Saikou10
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Grand Panda; Saikou Panda   Grand Panda; Saikou Panda EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:18 am

The Saikou Panda was a secret special forbidden toy made specifically for Tymon to put his own Free Will, Tigen, into and use as a party machine. Strange, but facts.

As long as he was in a Good Spirit, his Free Will, Tigen, would give energy to the Saikou Panda to make it move. Which literally happened only one other time when Tymon released Tigen to go turn on the Saikou Panda in the first place.

Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Grand Panda; Saikou Panda   Grand Panda; Saikou Panda EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:19 am

Even though the Saikou Panda was hardwired for Good Spirit, it also had a malevolent form -- the Psycho Panda -- which harbored the tension of Tymon's Wrath. The Saikou Panda was equipped with a Complete Arsenal of weapons and mechanisms that it could execute to unleash its series of weapons in any combination, as well as transform and be used as a storage unit.

Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
The $yndicate

Job/hobbies : Dood (Prinny)

PostSubject: Re: Grand Panda; Saikou Panda   Grand Panda; Saikou Panda EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:20 am

The Saikou Panda proceeded to trigger the inner workings of the Playhouse for the Grand Panda.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

PostSubject: Re: Grand Panda; Saikou Panda   Grand Panda; Saikou Panda EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:22 am

When the Grand Panda, Tymon, was not manually operating the Playhouse, the Saikou Panda, the party machine, was in charge as 'Puppet Master', which was the 'Ruler' title for the one who controlled the entire set. Because of this, the Saikou Panda had a great deal of Dolls from the Dollhouse in its Complete Arsenal, and complete with the Playhouse, it was set as a Battle Weapon in tandem to its Placement as a Business.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1101
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Grand Panda; Saikou Panda   Grand Panda; Saikou Panda EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:23 am

Secretly, the Saikou Panda also did special Children events for the sake of the Broken Homes Orphanage, which the Tyranophant -- who is also Tymon -- opened up as a refuge for children and a place for him to care for the way children developed and ran as the Grimnyzmal. Tymon did Children Stories and made Children Characters for this part of the Veritas Franchise, Business, Industry and System. The Saikou Panda was only sent there from the Playhouse to perform and create events for the children, and was still operated by Tymon as thr Grand Panda and not Tymon as the Grimnyzmal, which is an important disclaimer for the Broken Homes Orphanage.

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Grand Panda; Saikou Panda   Grand Panda; Saikou Panda EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:24 am

As such, Tymon will occasionally do Children Shows or draw Children Characters, or make Children's Stories and Children Games, then put them in the Playhouse for the children in the Broken Homes Orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

PostSubject: Re: Grand Panda; Saikou Panda   Grand Panda; Saikou Panda EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:26 am

When the Saikou Panda was done making something fun in the Playhouse, the event would inevitably wind up becoming a function for the Broke Homes Orphanage with Omocha Productions as the sponsor using the Saikou Panda as the mascot and the Grand Panda as the endorsement.

The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Grand Panda; Saikou Panda   Grand Panda; Saikou Panda EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:28 am

However, until then, the Saikou Panda had to set off the Complete Arsenal within the Playhouse.

Quote :
Omocha Productions; The Playhouse, is the Production Company of the Veritas that uses the things that Tymon creates as Toys -- called 'Omocha' -- as the product up for market and the Saikou Panda as its mascot and host.

The Veritas Franchise is also a gateway directly into the Veritas Services and Veritas Industry, which are directly tied together as the Hospitality Service -- The Forbidden Hotel -- and the Industrial Product; Omocha, or Toys. The Dolls and other Omocha were the product and the services were all inclusive to the hospitality portion of the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Panda; Saikou Panda   Grand Panda; Saikou Panda Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Panda; Saikou Panda
Page 1 of 1