The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Intensei

Intensei

Other / Decline to state Points : 161
Job/hobbies : Impotence

Rainbow Bay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 9:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Baby Genome -- A person that was created literally out of nowhere. It has no backstory, for it was freshly made, born literally as it is and destined never to change, fully containing everything that it is and will be in its nature. It has tribal markings all over its body that glow to symbolize when its inherent genetics have been activated. A child, yet also an adult, its first moments of life are discovering itself becoming conscious.

Last edited by Intensei on Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:55 pm

Baby Genome heard the sound of a bottle falling vividly, as well as the noise of the dragon. "A dragon," Baby Genome stated, observing from a distance. "And...?" Baby Genome recalled the other person from the day before. The one offering alcohol to everyone. "... It seems she has been incapacitated by intoxication," Baby Genome presumed. Its facial expression did not change; it remained emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Intensei

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:03 pm

Baby Genome gazed at them, unblinking. "Are you well?" it asked the weasel woman. "Dragon, where have you come from?" Baby Genome asked Draggy, "Can you help this woman?" Baby Genome paused. "Can you understand my speech?" Even Baby Genome's voice was emotionless now -- distant, unlike the day before.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:18 pm

Baby Genome blinked once, still expressionless. "Your words do not match your behaviors," Baby Genome stated. "Maybe you've had too much poison." It didn't matter to Baby Genome. Something so trivial wasn't anything to worry about. "However, you are the one that controls your own actions." It stated this obvious fact in a fashion that was something like chastisement, yet was still emotionless in tone. Gazing, Baby Genome watched the dragon mess with the bottle. "Be mindful, dragon, that there may be some poison still left in that bottle that you may ingest." Baby Genome was still unsure if Draggy understood its tongue, so it started to speak in the tongue of dragons to warn Draggy of the alcoholic leftovers.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:29 pm

Baby Genome blinked again as it was more or less shrugged off by the two, but paid it no mind. To each of them, they were wrapped up in their own worlds of what they did, whatever it may have been. It made Baby Genome think about things, both great and small, and how everyone functions on an independent level. "I suppose it is best to leave them alo--" It was then that a new fellow appeared, to Baby Genome's amazement, though its expression beyond widening eyes did not change. "Good evening," Baby Genome greeted politely. "Who are you? You seem to bear some sort of supernatural capability that is of interest."

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:38 pm

Baby Genome's eyes glistened for a moment. "A mystic, are you?" it inquired, chuckling in amusement now at the animated antics of this proclaimed wizard, "But what is this quirk you speak of?" Baby Genome looked off to the side as the weasel woman clearly had more than enough of her share of visuals for the night, but knew that there were more to come since this strange mystic was here. Baby Genome giggled lightly. "I am aware that some fungi have the potent capability to stimulate the mind in ways that allows for visual effects to occur," Baby Genome proclaimed as it put its fingers to its mouth cutely, as if holding back giggles. "Maybe you should give us a show?"

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:43 pm

Baby Genome lowered its lids lightly. "Mead-iocre, I'd say." Though, Baby Genome was only three days old, despite now having the wisdom of a billion sum odd years. "Yet, entertaining nonetheless. I enjoy you." Baby Genome clapped softly.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:51 pm

Baby Genome nodded its head, now seeming to be more engaged since something strange and mystical was happening before its eyes. It enjoyed such pleasantries of the microcosm. "As quirky as it may be, it still presents a rather comical and lighthearted display. I'd call you a one man show." Baby Genome placed its hands in its naked lap, leaning in closer, "So, stranger, what else is there on your list of capabilities?" Baby Genome paused. "Pardon me, excuse my rudeness... I am Baby Genome. These creatures over here are... Creatures over there. By what name shall I call you?"

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:55 pm

Baby Genome paused. "... Is that... So...?" 'Grate and Powderful', hm? "Grate and Powderful, indeed..." Baby Genome snickered. "But nevermind me. Pleasant to meet you, Manny. I'm sure whatever comes naturally to you will... Be more than enough." Baby Genome could tell.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 10:01 pm

Baby Genome clapped along with the out-of-fashion music, finding pretty much any type of music, no matter the period nor how cacophonous, soothing and delightful. It swayed from side to side, eventually noticing in its peripherals that the weasel woman was... Taking off her clothing. Now, Baby Genome was always naked and had no genitals, but this woman... Clearly did. It didn't serve as a problem for Baby Genome, as it knew the naked form was pure and natural, and all things should be that way, but it was aware of common decency among others that did not share such a belief... Which could be Manny. "Ah, wonderful tune, my good man, however... Is there something you can do about...?" Baby Genome pointed to Ro.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 10:09 pm

Baby Genome blinked, unfazed by the nakedness of Ro. "I believe that is just you moving around too much, miss. Though, I wouldn't be surprised..." Baby Genome looked up to the sky, seeing the stars dancing as well... Though DEFINITELY not in the way that Ro did. "I... Want to go to space," Baby Genome said decisively, but turned its attention back to Manny. "Well, if the risk factor is so high, and she's already this far, there's nothing we can do now. Besides, I am naked, so I suppose I have no right to speak on another's nakedness. I just figured you might not be comfortable with it, Manny."

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 10:18 pm

Baby Genome closed its eyes and meditated. It could feel the energy of Ro as she emanated it with her freedom, and it made Baby Genome happy to see someone acting so freely and without restriction. "Ah, then perhaps it is best..." Baby Genome uttered, "... Something ordained..." Of course, Baby Genome had literally zero interest in males nor females beyond their composition and mannerisms, so there was nothing sexual nor stimulating about Ro's display. It was just another natural occurrence to Baby Genome. "Though," Baby Genome had to remark, "I do not think it is very polite to take advantage of a clearly intoxicated woman... We should do something. Or maybe, nothing."

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 9:36 pm

Baby Genome had been in the shade of the tree thinking things both great and small silently all day. It had a dream last night that showed it many people flashing before it. Though there were many people, and Baby Genome knew not their names, it now knew their faces. They were natives of the Bay, which Baby Genome was made out of and connected to. It thought about what would happen if it met those people... And after a while, it heard rustling about the table region and the innards of the kitchen area. Rising slowly, the naked, genital-lacking, tribal marked, gray skinned person walked over to the table and said, "Hello," rather emotionless. "I am Baby Genome."

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 9:49 pm

Baby Genome watched everything transpire with an emotionless face. Not even the sounds, which it heard sharply, startled it or changed its expression. "A group of you," Baby Genome deduced, "And that castle." Baby Genome had never been inside of anywhere of the Bay since its four or five days of life, but it wasn't as interested in going indoors as it used to be. "You are a shrew," Baby Genome said with a quick turn of the head to give attention back to Sits. "Are you called by a name?"

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 9:55 pm

Baby Genome gazed into Sits distantly. "Sits On Thorns," it repeated, something like a child. "Yes, I will remember." Baby Genome turned back to the castle, then said, "You are different from the rest of them. Though, you are all the same." It returned to facing Sits On Thorns. "Will you join your kin?" Baby Genome thought deeply. "What even brings you to this place?"

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:02 pm

Baby Genome could understand the rudimentary speech pattern of Sits On Thorns and thought to speak in its tongue. However, after a more careful consideration, though Baby Genome was capable of such speech, it would sound rude and mocking, it believed. Especially to this shrew, if it was as smart as it said. "Magic table?" Baby Genome never really thought too much of the enchantment on the table, but it being brought to the forefront of its attention made it truly interested in it. "Yes... It is, isn't it?" Baby Genome cocked its head to the side, arms hanging straight down beside it. "Who are 'Skycat' and 'Longears'? Are they different from you and your shrew kin?" Baby Genome could infer, but that was only just that.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:23 pm

Baby Genome could have only expected such a response from the shrew, as it seemed that the names they had for each other denoted what they were and how they interacted. "I see," Baby Genome said a bit disheartened, wishing to know more about these creatures spoken of. "I'm sure that if I were to greet them, there would be greater understanding." What Baby Genome did not understand was... "Hula-master of a ship? How farfetched. But it seems like an entertaining caretaker." Baby Genome was almost foolish enough to ask more about the hula-master, but would likely get a similar response as before. "What is this ship you speak of? I have never been on one." Though, Baby Genome knew of many ships.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:36 pm

Baby Genome nodded its head. "Fascinating. Your tribe is dictated by your skills at hula? Interesting concept." Baby Genome inspected the ship from a distance, seeing that it was more plain than one would expect a magic ship to be. Though, for some reason... "... I've... Seen this before..." Baby Genome could not put its finger on the situation, but as it went through Deja Vu, it held its head. "Ah..." it cried softly in pain. The markings on Baby Genome's body began to glow softly for a moment at the experience of pain, as it hadn't ever experienced that before, but it was not significant enough to be called anything groundbreaking, and thus the glow was faint and swift.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:42 pm

Baby Genome chuckled, suddenly smiling warmly, like an elder to a child. "Whenever I experience something new that is part of who I am, I glow to show that I have experienced it." That was the simplest way to put it that wouldn't go over Sits' head, most likely. Still smiling, Baby Genome turned its head toward the direction where it heard leaves with its acute hearing, seeing the other shrew peeking out. "Hello," it said, "I am Baby Genome." It returned attention to Sits On Thorns. "Is this one of your kin?"

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:51 pm

Baby Genome's eyes widened at the event, shocked that the other shrew was socked like that with the fruit. "Oh dear," it said, wondering if it should help or not. It did not know the nature of these shrews, and they might scare easily or become feral if they were engaged by something other than their kind... Or, at least a stranger to their kind. Baby Genome could only leave the dealings up to Sits. "I'd deem it wise to check on her, Sits On Thorns," Baby Genome concluded, hand to its chin.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 11:04 pm

Baby Genome was silent for a moment, processing what was going on. It remained silent whilst the female shrew scolded Sits, but eventually began to laugh heartily. "Such a relationship you two have!" was all that Baby Genome remarked about the situation, still chuckling to itself after it was done with its initial jovial laughter.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 11:12 pm

Baby Genome sat down finally, crossing a leg over the other as it placed its elbow upon the table and its cheek into its knuckles. It was thoroughly amused by this scenario, and was interested in the shrews' relationship with each other. "You two must be very close," Baby Genome noted, "To be acting like this with each other." It kept its warm smile on its face and eyes wide, as if taking in a great deal of information with its perception.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 3:31 pm

Baby Genome roamed around the wilderness of the Bay after engaging with a curious two shrews only the day before. Its lifespan had been only a week, but it was already aware of a vast amount of information thanks to many of the Bay's locals. Baby Genome's goal now was to go to space. Its dream the night before showed it many crafts for space travel, just as the dream previously showed the many people of the Bay that it did not know. It walked up to the enchanted table and saw someone setting some pastries. Baby Genome smiled lightly, but spoke emotionlessly. "Hello," it said, "I am Baby Genome."

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 3:37 pm

Baby Genome saw that Arina was a friendly person and immediately became sociable, which it had a hard time doing properly after it absorbed all of the knowledge it did. "It is nice to meet you, Arina!" Baby Genome was still naked, but being without genitals, it was no issue. The tribal markings all over its body wrapped around in a fashion that resembled cut clothing. "You are setting sweets," Baby Genome noticed, "And I have seen your face in a dream." It still seemed like it had an issue with pointing out the obvious, but that would change once it was better acquainted with the information it obtained and how to use it to interact with people better.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 3:50 pm

Baby Genome's eyes brightened, but its emotionless tone remained the same. "So that is your work," it said, nodding its head decisively, "Though I know that this table is enchanted by mystic power. Does it not restock itself?" Baby Genome thought more deeply. "Or, is it that it cannot make new things, but only refresh old things that have been set upon it?" Baby Genome knew the enchantment of the table, but not the specifics of its mechanics. "And, may I have a taste of your treats? Baby Genome love sweets!" Even now, after growing so wise, it could still revert back to its childlike mannerisms at a whim.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 3:57 pm

Baby Genome nodded in recognition. "I see. I know more now." Though Baby Genome usually would glow when it acquired new information, that was only when the information pertained to itself. Any information outside of itself was taken in and processed normally. "I have seen many people's faces in my dream a few nights ago," Baby Genome began to say as it politely took the cupcake, "But I have no idea who those people are nor what they do or their names." It took a bite out of the cupcake, some of the frosting being left on its upper lip. It cutely tried to lick the frosting off with its tongue, dabbing at it a bit before finally smearing it completely off. "Delicious! You are talented. Your skill is pleasant."

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 4:09 pm

Baby Genome sat down and continued to eat the cupcake, finishing it off after a couple bites. "You are welcome," it said happily. Baby Genome thought hard after finishing the cupcake, asking Arina, "Do you know how to get into space?"

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next