The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Intensei

Intensei

Other / Decline to state Points : 161
Job/hobbies : Impotence

Rainbow Bay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 9:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Baby Genome -- A person that was created literally out of nowhere. It has no backstory, for it was freshly made, born literally as it is and destined never to change, fully containing everything that it is and will be in its nature. It has tribal markings all over its body that glow to symbolize when its inherent genetics have been activated. A child, yet also an adult, its first moments of life are discovering itself becoming conscious.

Last edited by Intensei on Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 4:09 pm

Baby Genome sat down and continued to eat the cupcake, finishing it off after a couple bites. "You are welcome," it said happily. Baby Genome thought hard after finishing the cupcake, asking Arina, "Do you know how to get into space?"
Back to top Go down
Intensei

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 9:59 pm

Baby Genome, who had been interacting with locals all day to gain more experience being sociable with its knowledge, would come to the table once it heard a turkey leg being examined. It walked up and said to the mysterious woman who vanished the chicken feets, "Hello, friend. I have seen your face. I do not know your name, however."

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:04 pm

Baby Genome chuckled sharply, then dismissed its emotions in a cosmic twist of mental distancing, spacing out as it thought of many things. Things and things. "Yes," Baby Genome said with an emotionless, distant tone, "It is." It gazed into the meat, eyes widening. "It really is." Suddenly, Baby Genome grounded its mind and emotion returned to it, and it asked, "Do you remember me? I am Baby Genome! Baby Genome did not wish for poison that one night that you offered drink to it."

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:10 pm

Baby Genome made a face that almost looked like it was crestfallen, but ended up just being emotionless as it tilted its head down, wishing it were remembered. "I see." Fortunately, Baby Genome understood what it meant to be drunk, so it didn't take offense. "I know little about you," Baby Genome said with curiosity, raising its head again, "But Baby Genome has seen you thrice now. Please, tell Baby Genome about yourself." Baby Genome gave its undivided attention to Ro'Saan.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:15 pm

Baby Genome could see at least half of what she said, gaining only the knowledge from her about her disposition about garments and position at the Bay. "I can see," Baby Genome said blatantly, being extremely straightforward. "What about what cannot be seen? How do you serve the Bay? What makes you drink?" Baby Genome, the curious, inquired.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:22 pm

Baby Genome's eyes widened as it processed her chewing slowly. Every. Single. Bite. "..." Baby Genome became mentally distant again, thinking about how food was broken down in the mouth and swallowed through the esophagus to then be digested in the stomach. Why? Because Baby Genome had knowledge that it never thought about, and with all of the knowledge of the universes, it had its moments of thinking very deeply about simple things. But it figuratively shook itself back to the forefront of the conversation, wondering about the undercover work. "What does this 'undercover work' entail?" it asked, not getting into the subject of being drunk because it knew it had to actually experience that sort of thing to comprehend what it already knew.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:39 pm

Baby Genome was sleeping at the table after talking to someone late at night the night before, rubbing its thighs together cutely, curled into a fetal position. This time, it dreamed of the soul, tribal markings on its naked, gray body glowing all the while. It wasn't until the sound of clip-clopping could be heard as well as a melodious tune that Baby Genome woke up, sleepy eyes gazing upon a bovine male coming from the distance. Baby Genome's eyes widened, shaking off the sleepiness instantly, but keeping an emotionless face as it watched a woman who was sitting at the table get up to confront the bull. Baby Genome did and said nothing.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:46 pm

Baby Genome's acute hearing allowed it to listen in on the conversation happening, but it otherwise remained totally emotionless and motionless. Its dream about the soul made it think deeply on the souls of itself and others, and it was curious now about whose souls were tainted or pure.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:56 pm

Baby Genome stayed observant of what it believed to be natives to this land, even though it, too, was a native. Alive for only a week, it was still freshly seeing faces, though many that had crossed it had already been seen in a dream beforehand. That dream was about the locals, but not foreigners. Baby Genome's eyes trailed the spear as it flew through the air, but not its head, which stayed still and stiff. It hadn't yet the opportunity to speak, since it knew manners now, and wasn't going to interrupt the meeting and greeting of the two others.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:25 pm

Baby Genome had fallen asleep under the table and was resting in deep slumber. Its dream showed it many foreign faces. Of course, that was all it dreamed about. As it awoke, there were two people at the table, and Baby Genome crawled up from under the covering and into a seat. Baby Genome did not speak, for it seemed like they were already in conversation, but Baby Genome did keep its acuity in perception about itself.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:53 pm

Baby Genome blinked once it was noticed, after having not blinked the entire time. "Hello," it said in an emotionless tone, "I am Baby Genome." Still naked, Baby Genome noticed the look it got from the woman and figured that it was because of how naked it was. "Excuse my nakedness. Clothes do not suit me. But I have no genitals, so I am not explicit." It didn't know what they were talking about and had no intention of interfering, but it did say, somewhat robotically, "I am trying to get to space." After the introduction, it placed its hands in its lap and became silent, motionless, and expressionless.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:21 pm

Baby Genome's tribal markings began to glow as it was exposed to this new social encounter, for even though it had experienced anger before, it hadn't experienced disdain for one's existence. This made its dream about people's souls make more sense to it, as this was one of the faces that was seen in its other dream. "It was rude," Baby Genome said, glow fading away, "But not everyone is a kindly sort, as it seems you are, mister bull." Baby Genome's dream of getting to space did not waver. "Do not fret over me, just pretend I am not here. I doubt either of you can assist me in accomplishing my goals and it seems like your conversation has nothing to do with it, so I will not intrude." Baby Genome picked up and ate a fruit, eyes staring blankly.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:52 pm

Baby Genome took the words of Carla literally, as it did most things. It understood that they weren't literal, but it also was a straightforward being. "I am equipped with everything I need to go to space. I just need to get there. I have seen the universe -- many universes -- in a dream, and now I want to see them with my eyes. I was made of this dream, and the Dreamwalker awakened me... Though I still sleep. So, whilst in a dream within a dream, I, Baby Genome, plan to accomplish my dreams." There was a hint of determination in its voice which could only be complimented by the slight smile it had at the thought. Then, two others came. It stopped smiling. "Hello," it said in an emotionless tone, "I am Baby Genome. Nice to meet you."

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:03 pm

Baby Genome lowered its head slowly, smiling lightly as it did, closing its eyes at just the same pace. "Ah, I see," it would say as its tribal markings all over its body began to glow brightly, "This is what it means to have to dumb down a conversation..." Baby Genome was still practicing with social situations, and had never been around this many people before. Muttering to itself, it said, "I suppose emotions are proper..." It shook its head, then opened its eyes slowly, a newfound innocence in them like a newborn child. "I was born just a week and a half ago. I was born like this, and I am awakening new things inside of myself to understand how to interact and live. Don't mind Baby Genome~!" It stopped glowing, raising its hands into the air and stretching happily.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:20 pm

Baby Genome looked up to the bull man and smiled, saying sweetly, "Thank you, mister! You really do have a kind heart..." Baby Genome started to glow again, a bit brightly, "... A beautiful... Soul..." Just like it saw in its dream. It knew it had to see more. Baby Genome listened to the rest of them and attempted to assess them using its great knowledge and understanding, wondering about their souls. "I am what I am," Baby Genome said, "Born of this world, part of this world. But otherwise, I am no different from any human." Baby Genome stopped glowing. "I apologize... Um, whenever I unlock something new about myself or get into new situations, I glow. I never glow for the same reason twice, though. I hope you understand..."

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:27 pm

Baby Genome smiled wide, saying with confidence, "I know! I know exactly what I am!" It seemed happy to be what it was. Something like a human, not exactly a human, but with all of the capabilities of a human. It enjoyed its ability to be a human whilst still retain individuality as a being. "I am a being. I am Baby Genome." It wasn't exactly shaped like a child, but it wasn't exactly an adult, either. "Aaanyway, what are you guys? Not humans, right? Just like me, right?"

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:35 pm

Baby Genome awed at Carla. "Woooow! A human! I don't think I've seen one like you before, except in my dreams! Yep, I've definitely seen in my dreams..." Baby Genome thought. "... All of you, actually. But... This is the first time we've met. I see many things when I dream." It looked to Cameron, cocking its head. "What an advanced human. One day, I will use my knowledge to become highly advanced, as well." Baby Genome knew a great many things, but as of yet, it hadn't gotten the download of how to invent. "A human is a--" Baby Genome remembered to keep its wisdom under wraps, so it didn't speak after that. It clammed right up, and it did not speak again.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:52 pm

Baby Genome became eerily quiet.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:57 pm

Baby Genome listened intently.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:21 pm

Baby Genome was interested in history, since it had none. It continued silently assessing.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:32 pm

Baby Genome began to glow when it heard a new language, but the language was inherent within it, since humans were capable of all tongue. This allowed it to understand, but it still said and did nothing. Only watched.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:47 pm

Baby Genome observed the interaction between the humans and found their bonds to be rather exquisite. Assessing their souls, the one called 'Carla' seemed to have a rough and haggard soul, whilst the other one known as 'Cameron' had a light and gentle soul. Baby Genome smiled brightly, its glowing ceasing, though it still remained silent.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:58 pm

Baby Genome was getting tired. It experienced a lot with so many people, and it was feeling overwhelmed energy-wise. It could always eat to replenish itself, but it wanted to have another dream about things it did not yet unlock about its hidden potential -- the things that humans were so capable of yet squandered away on impure things. The pure Baby Genome, who lived only to exist, was pleased to know that it wouldn't fall into human contamination of soul or mind. It smiled pleasantly and closed its eyes, rubbing them. "Baby Genome sleepy," it said in a babyish tone. "Nighty night..." Slipping back under the table, Baby Genome rather quickly fell into a deep sleep... Where it would begin to dream again.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 10:17 pm

Baby Genome slept under the comfort of the table, glowing softly. It had become comatose, but its dream was fantastical. It was taken across the universe to see the many different civilizations and their technologies, but only in light flashes. It was told with a loud and powerful voice, "BUILD!" and its eyes shot open glowing the same color as its markings. It was still comatose, however, and its dream was not yet finished. It saw many inventions before its eyes passing by, from the broom to the lightbulb, and even advanced technology, such as mechanized weapons. It closed its eyes after a while and stopped glowing, but it continued to dream.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 10:30 pm

Baby Genome dreamed of many things now -- things that it had to invent. Things that would assist in its goals. Things that would be productive to its life. Though normally Baby Genome had dreams that were specifically one at a time, this time, it had two dreams simultaneously... The second being the time of its end. The end of its life. Certainly, it had the years of an immortal, but it also did not at the same time. It would perish soon because of its inventions, and this was a warning to it. This was the first time Baby Genome experienced fear, and as such, even in comatose sleep, it glowed brightly, tears streaming down its face. It was going to die.

Intensei

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 10:43 pm

Baby Genome continued to weep silently in its sleep, until it was comforted by a voice -- the voice of its Creator. "I will bring you back when the time is right," it said. "You are to enjoy your life. You are to build until the end of your days. When the time comes, you will be taken, for there will be nothing left for you here." And that was all the voice said before it forcefully woke Baby Genome up with the word "AWAKEN." Baby Genome immediately became conscious, wiping tears from its face. It sobbed quietly for a while, glowing some at the feeling of sadness. But it remembered its Creator's voice, and its words, and it was comforted. It was afraid to build, but knew it must. It had to get to space. It had to do it now.

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next