The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Sin & Sinner Notes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:33 am

"And So We Come To The Closing Portions Of Our Journey On Earth... The Part Where Everything Returns To Nothing. I Am Embracing Nihilism So That I Don't Try To Help Or Save The Planet And The Beings On It Anymore. This Is What Nihilism's Purpose Is. You May Not Get It, But Just Like With Any Relationship, There Is A Time To Stop Trying And Let The Other Party Damage Itself, Even If It Destroys Itself. Remember, I Understand Relationships On A Greater Level Than Just 'Friendship, Family & Lovers'. So. Enjoy Your Final Moments. It's All You Can Do At This Point." - 3/22 (6:26 PM)

"Goodbye, Children Of The Earth. Rest In Peace. You Lived A Long Life... I Suppose. I'm Going To Bask In Your Mindless Self-Destructive Nature That You Are Actively Fighting To Have And Embrace Against All Things On The Planet. And It's Good That There Are Those Choosing To Fight You To Keep You From Destroying Yourselves, Because In Your Blind Quest For Anarchic Freedoms, You Will Destroy Them And Each Other And Yourselves. And I? I Will Not Be Around Any Of Your Human Garbage. Like, At All. Sayonara." - 6:29 PM

*"It's A Good Thing I Am A Single, Solitary Entity, Because That Makes It Easy For Me To Remove Myself From You All And Remain Completely Independent Of You."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:35 am

"By The By, Just To Be Clear Why I Am Not Only Not Surprised Nor Upset About This Outcome, I Predicted That The World Would Be Overrun With Sex Workers Years Ago, And Before My Blueprints For Controlling That Power Globally Were Destroyed In The Fire, I Did Manage TO Get Some Notes Down On Facebook... And I Also Retained Some Information About How To Do It Based On The Underworld Rings That Are Already Operational. It Will Take Seven Pyramids, Starting With This One In This Continent, And Seven Lucifers. Toodles." - 6:35 PM

*"So Even If You Do Survive This, I Already Know How Long To Wait, What Needs To Happen In Order To Control Everything, And What To Do Throughout The Entire Process And Afterward, Because I Thought And Planned Ahead For This Outcome YEARS AGO."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:37 am

"... It Really Doesn't Matter Where The Earth Goes From This Point, Even If The Whole Entire Earth Goes To Satan And Sinful Practices. I Can Still Conquer It, Use It For My Own Purposes, And Profit From It. It's Time For Me To Stop Trying To Save Your Souls And Just Go With The Protocol That I Planned For If God And I Could Not. Doesn't Matter Anymore. You Humans Go Your Way, And Whatever Will Be, Will Be." - 6:41 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:38 am

"It'll Actually Be Easier To Command The Earth If Everyone Is Under Satan BECAUSE I Won't HAVE To Care AND I Can Manipulate Your Sins Without Having To Partake Of Them PLUS The Sins Will AUTOMATICALLY Hinder You From EVER Reaching The GREATEST Potential, Wiping Out All Competition For Me Indefinitely. This Really Was All About You All... Not Me. Not God. You. And Now It's Over. Congrats." - 6:44 PM

*"The Elders Are Soon To Pass From This World, The Parents Are Too Deep To Change Anything, And This Generation And The Next Are Too In Love With Sinfulness To Change Behavior. And That Leaves Me Able To Use All Of That To Solely My Benefit."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:40 am

"... Let's See... Shouldn't Take Longer Than The Summer... Even With A Delay... The Sin Should Have Reached Full Measure, Since The Years It Takes For Sin To Reach Full Measure Have Significantly Decreased With The Evolution Of Human Society... So Instead Of Taking Decades Or Centuries, It Will Be Much Shorter... So I Can Just Plan Ahead... I Probably Have To Observe Just A Little Longer, But... I Think I Have Enough Data From The Subjects I've Seen So Far. And They're So Adamant About Their Paths To Hell, It's Guaranteed That I'll Benefit From This Group..." - 6:48 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:41 am

"The Only Real Issue I Have With This Is How Unsightly It's Going To Be, And That's Actually Damaging To Me To Have To Look At Intentional Sin, But Not So Much So Where It Deters Me From Anything. It's Just Like Looking At A Really Repulsive Thing And Knowing Why, But Still Having To Take Care Of It. No One Can Stop This From Happening, Which Is Good, Very Good... Even If It Is Terrible. It's All Written In The Bible, So I'm Not Concerned..." - 6:53 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:42 am

"... I Should Refresh Myself On What I'm Personally Supposed To Do At This Point In The Scriptures When Humanity Reaches This Level Of Sin... It's Certainly Written Down, No Matter How Fake Everyone Thinks It Is. I Mean, They're Not The Ones Watching The Scriptures Play Out Through Them. The Sinners Never Understand Their Role In The Bible, And Usually, Neither Do The Humans. Only God And The Godly. Much To MY Pleasure. No One Else Can Do What I Do. Not A Single Solitary Soul." - 6:56 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:44 am

"... Now I Know None Of You Understand Ancient Grammar Very Well... But I Will Tell You That In The Revelation In The Bible, It Says That Babylon Will Be A Place Where There Is No Longer Any Happiness, Love, Profit, Intelligence, Or Usefulness. It Also Says Babylon Becomes A Slave Nation. Clearly, Babylon Has To Still Be Operational... And Being A Slave Nation, Well... We Know How It Does. It Also States That All The Ungodly People Stay OUTSIDE Jerusalem. Not That They DIE IMMEDIATELY. See." - 7:01 PM

*"So Given The Nature Of The World As It Is Today And The Context Of Scripture... We Can All Tell Where The Whole... Babylon Fiasco Is Heading, And Who Will Be The 'World Slave Nation'. Trust That It's Not The Godly People."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:45 am

"... I Was Trying To Save Your Sorry Souls From This Outcome Because I Knew If Too Many People Were Destined For Hell And Were Still Alive, I Was Going To Have To, Uh... Do Something... In A Certain Way... That I Didn't Want To Have To Do. Granted, It's No Real Actual Detriment To Me Except Personally Not Wanting To Take This Route And Wanting The Happy Ending, But We're Way Past That. You Have Decided What You Wanted, And Now It's Time To Give It To You. But That Doesn't Mean... The Consequences For This Decision Are Not Null. Then Again, Since When Have Any Of You Cared About Such Consequences?" - 7:06 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:46 am

"... Uh. You Know How When Businessmen Want To Renovate Or Gentrify An Area, They Kinda... Flush Out The Original Inhabitants? Yeah, So, Let's Just Hypothetically Say... That The World Was Never Meant To Be Destroyed, But To Be 'Gentrified' And 'Renovated'. Certain People And Structures Have To Be Demolished First. But No One Wants To Be The Destroyer. So Who Do We Get To Destroy What No One Else Wants To? The People Themselves Fighting For The Very Right To Destroy Themselves. And We Leave You To It, With Our Divine Wisdom. Trust. This Was Never NOT An Option." - 7:09 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:48 am

"... God Has Many Jobs And Many Purposes That Go Into The Position Of Being 'God', And Not All Of Them Are Just 'Give Commands And Be In Heaven'. You Cannot Even Fathom How Many Things God Has To Do, Nor How Many Angles He Must Take. But We're Going To Show You, Especially Since Now I Have To... Do This The Other Way. You... Failed. You Failed Terribly, And I Have To Accept That You Want This Outcome, Regardless Of What I Want. But It Still Is Written That You All Would Do This... Which Is Why The Instructions Said PREPARE FOR YOU ALL TO DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND NOT BE INVOLVED, PLUS TO LET YOU DO IT." - 7:14 PM

*"So I Need You To Sit And Wonder Why The Bible Would Say Explicitly PREPARE FOR YOU ALL TO DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND NOT BE INVOLVED, PLUS TO LET YOU DO IT."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:49 am

"The Failures Of The Past Did Not Understand One Important Thing That God Did With Sinners... It Was Not To Destroy Them Immediately Every Time, But To Let Them Sin Themselves Into A Detrimental Place. Because It Hurts You Both Immediately And Gradually Over Time, Until You Are So Weak, You Are Easy To Destroy, And SO Weak, In Fact, That You CANNOT Defeat The One Who Comes To Conquer You Who Does NOT Sin. The People Of The Past Tried To Get You To Stop Sinning... By Force. And Now We Know Why That's Not Always Best, Either." - 7:17 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:50 am

"Soooo... I'd Hate To Break It To You, But It's Time For Me To Be 'That Guy' Right Now... All Options Are Exhausted Except The One Written About Where It Says 'They Will Continue To Sin And Curse God And Not Repent'. I Was DESPERATELY Trying To NOT HAVE To Get To THIS Point, But... Even When You SIN... You Work To God's Plan. And Who Am I To Think To Change That? This Was Not About Getting You Not To Sin... It Was To Let ME AND OTHERS See That You STILL WILL. NO MATTER WHAT. And To Not Feel Sympathy Or Try To Stop It." - 7:21 PM

*"And Trust Me When I Say I've Had Enough Time Dealing With You To Not Feel Sympathy And Know Why."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:52 am

"... Sooooooooo... I'm Gonna Need You Sinners To Get To Work. Sinning... Does Not Make You Free. Sinning Is The WORST Type Of Slave Labor Job. And It's Time To Get To Work. You Will Work Harder. Suffer More. And Live More Miserably Than Ever, Only For Someone Else To Live Better, Happier, And Greater. Then Again, It's Been Like That For A While, Yeah? We're Just... Changing The Job Market. The System Has Not Changed... Just What's Inside Of It. Poor You. Boohoo." - 7:25 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:54 am

"Also. Because I Have Greater Discernment And Also Greater Judgment, I Know Who To Bless To Make Sure YOU ALL Are ALWAYS Off My Back And Can NEVER Get To Me With ANY Of The Things You Think Are Harmful. EVER. And I Don't EVER Need To Connect To ANY Of You AT ALL Because I KNOW You're A Detriment To Yourselves AND Others, And I Don't Need Another Person To Cling To For Any Reason To Survive Emotionally Or Mentally. I Did Not Base My Existence On Reliance In Those Areas, As Many Have For Their Entire... Lives." - 7:27 PM

*"I Can Even Make Myself So Repulsive To The Rest Of You, You Will Never Want To Be Around Me, No Matter What I Do. And That Is Important To ME For The Reason Of ENSURING I Have No Attachments To People."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:55 am

"When Sinners Are Attractive And The Godly Are Not, The Truly Godly Would Not Go Try To Make Themselves Attractive To The Sinners. That Is A Judgment And Moral Test, Plus Spiritual And Psychological Tests, As Well. You All Cannot Make Your Sins Appealing To Me To Entice Me To Want To Be With You, Spare You, Or Take You With Me. At ALL. And I Just Get To Be Godly All Day. It Is Literally Completely One-Sidedly Beneficial To Me And Me Alone." - 7:32 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:57 am

"... As For Anyone Who May Still Possibly Want To Be Spared... I've Shepherded The World This Far, And This Is As Far As I Was Supposed To. Plenty Of People Do Not Hear God, So They Do Not Know When To Stop Doing That. They Keep Going, And That Is Their End. But Not I. Now I Can Do Something Different. So, Anyone Who Will Follow Me, You May, But Be Clear -- I AM =NOT= LEADING YOU. You MAY Follow, But I Am NOT Leading. Understand That DEEPLY." - 7:34 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:58 am

"Okay, So... With The Preliminaries And Disclaimers Accounted For... Guess It's Time To Get To Work. So, While You All Continue To Do What You're Doing For Me And God By Sinning Yourselves To An Early Grave And Leaving The World In Shambles As To Help Rid Us Of Your Marks On The Planet Without Us Getting Involved, I'm Just Gonna... Supervise. Like, From A Distance. The Same Way You Never Hear From The CEOs Of Companies At The Worker Level Is How My Relationship With You Will Be... To A Certain Degree." - 7:38 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:00 am

"This Is Also A Protocol, Not A Decision. This Means It Will Follow Through And Be Carried Out Based On The Actual Code Of The Situation, And Not Based On Any Feelings At All. It's All Completely Based On Plans And Designs, Not Emotions And Feelings. You Would Understand This If You Didn't Let Emotions And Feelings Cloud You. So This Will Be Carried Out Without Emotion. Like A Computer Doing What It Was MADE To Do. NOT What It 'FEELS LIKE'." - 7:46 PM

*"If Humans Were Always Part Of God's Plan... Then That Means That They Can Still Be Used By Their Original Design Functions, Regardless Of How Much They Sin."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:02 am

"... If My Speculations Are Correct... Most Humans Should Be In A Position Where They Must Work Tirelessly And Involve Themselves With Each Other Whilst They Are All Irritable And Worn Down, Ready To Destroy Each Other Because Of Constant Stressors, And Also Constantly Seek Relief, Even If It Damages Or Destroys Them. And Trust That The Governments And The Rich And All The Others Play A HUGE Part In What I'M Doing... And Your Punishment." - 7:52 PM

*"Work All Day And Then Spend All Of Your Time Trying To Unwind When You Are Not Working, Literally Making You Incapable Of Doing Anything But Work And Relieve Yourselves. I Mean, You Asked For It When You Wanted 'Sin World' And 'Hell' And 'Satan'. Like, What Did You REALLY Think Was Going To Happen? And This Ain't Even HELL Yet. Not Quite."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:03 am

"... And You =NEVER= Want Me To Start Telling GREATER SINNERS How To SIN MORE GREATLY. Because Honestly, I Can Use Them For My Purposes, Too. And Being Sinners... They'll Take It, Because They =KNOW= Their Time Is Short On Earth, And Their Afterlives Are Bleak. So They Just Want To Enjoy The Planet As Much As Possible, Since There Is No Salvation For Them. Just. Like. You. Did You Think... You Were The Only Ones? Please." - 7:56 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:04 am

"We Tried Doing This The Holy Way, And I Surely Tell You, This Is The Very Last Time That We Are Going To Try... Before We Do It The Unholy Way. Your Way. The Way You Are =LITERALLY ASKING= It To Be Done. You Don't Know What You're Asking For, But I ASSURE You, You're Going To Get It. And I MIGHT Even Decide... To Reward And Redeem Some People Before The Lord For Assisting This Process. And Trust That The Sinners That Would Be Rewarded Know How To Sin MUCH Better Than ANY Of You, And Have Done It MUCH Longer." - 7:58 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:05 am

"... If It Isn't Clear, I Know HOW To Sin Better Than ANY Human EVER. I Just CHOOSE Not To. For MANY Reasons. But For Many Of You... Let's Just Say... Some Sinners Can Destroy Other Sinners And Be Saved Because They Helped Destroy Some Sinners. I Know How To Create Sins, Exploit Them, Induce Them, Plant Them, Grow Them, Cause Them, And Destroy Them. I Know Which Ones To Do When, Where, And Why To Make Them Most Effective, And Which Ones Are Ineffective In Which Scenario. YOU Still Think All Sins Look The Same." - 8:02 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:09 am

"So Now That You Sinners Are A Little More Aware Of How Outmatched You Are... Y'all Hoes Ready To Make Daddy This Money?" - 8:04 PM

"... I Mean, I'm Actually Excited. Trust Me, I'm Nowhere =NEAR= As Upset As You Would Think A Godly Person Should Be When The World Is Overrun By Sin And Sinners. I Am Actually EXTREMELY Elated. But, I'm Also Sticking To My Nihilistic Values For This, So That I Do Not Get Overexcited." - 8:08 PM

*"... Truth Be Told, I Was Waiting On An Excuse To Be Able To Do This. Which Is Why I'm So Excited. I'm Not Allowed To Do This To Anyone But Sinners."

**"You All Can =NEVER= Comprehend How Prepared I Was For The Sin World... Nor How Unprepared You Are For Me And God."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:10 am

"So We're Finally At The 'You're Damned If You Do, And Damned If You Don't' Portion Of God's Plans. I Mean, If You're Gonna Sin At This Point, You Might As Well Just Go All The Way, At This Point. No One Really Cares, It's Not Going To Change Anything. Not To Say That You Can't Nor Shouldn't Repent And Do Good, Because That Will Still Benefit YOU, But It Won't Do Much For The Entire World Unless The Entire World Does It, Too. Just Think About Yourselves. You Do Already. Do Whatever You Want. We Do Not Care Any Longer. The Lord Has Spoken." - 8:41 PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sin & Sinner Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Sin & Sinner Notes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next