The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Sin & Sinner Notes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

"And So We Come To The Closing Portions Of Our Journey On Earth... The Part Where Everything Returns To Nothing. I Am Embracing Nihilism So That I Don't Try To Help Or Save The Planet And The Beings On It Anymore. This Is What Nihilism's Purpose Is. You May Not Get It, But Just Like With Any Relationship, There Is A Time To Stop Trying And Let The Other Party Damage Itself, Even If It Destroys Itself. Remember, I Understand Relationships On A Greater Level Than Just 'Friendship, Family & Lovers'. So. Enjoy Your Final Moments. It's All You Can Do At This Point." - 3/22 (6:26 PM)

"Goodbye, Children Of The Earth. Rest In Peace. You Lived A Long Life... I Suppose. I'm Going To Bask In Your Mindless Self-Destructive Nature That You Are Actively Fighting To Have And Embrace Against All Things On The Planet. And It's Good That There Are Those Choosing To Fight You To Keep You From Destroying Yourselves, Because In Your Blind Quest For Anarchic Freedoms, You Will Destroy Them And Each Other And Yourselves. And I? I Will Not Be Around Any Of Your Human Garbage. Like, At All. Sayonara." - 6:29 PM

*"It's A Good Thing I Am A Single, Solitary Entity, Because That Makes It Easy For Me To Remove Myself From You All And Remain Completely Independent Of You."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:27 am

"Knowing That I Know How These Sins Work So Deeply Should Scare You, Because It Makes You Very Susceptible To Me Should I Find Out Your Sins. And Worse, It Makes You Susceptible To Any And Everyone Who Is Exposed To My Words, Whether You Know Them Or Not. So I Will Give You Time To Work On Your Sins, But Remember That Sloth Is Also A Sin, And We're Done Waiting For The Slothful. And It Will Be Sad For You Because Your Suffering And Your Ends Will Be So Very Slow. Truly Sloth Is The Worst Of The Sins To Have To Experience Death By, Because That Is More Like Slow Torture Whilst Still Being Alive But Knowing For Sure You Will Die, And Feel Pain The Entire Time Until You Get There."

"... Move Right Along And Wait For No One. God Will Save Whomever He Will Save, And Those Who Are Not Fast Enough... We Give Them To The Beast Kingdom Laws. Survival Of The Fittest. They Already Do Not Follow God's Laws For Them, So Might As Well Let Them Follow The Laws God Gave To The Animals They Want To Be Like Instead Of Him, For Whatever Reason. They Will Survive And Fight And Live In The Wilderness And Move Along At Their Own Pace And Be Susceptible To The Elements And The Change Of The Earth Rather Than Changing The Earth, As God Intended Man To Do."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 4:17 am

"Oh, Also, Because I Know Someone Will Ignorantly Bring This Up Some Way Or Another... The Bible States That Prostitution Is The Sin, Not Sex Work. See, You Need To Understand That When God Uses A Word, He Means THAT One. Even If He Can Also Mean OTHERS, He DEFINITELY ALWAYS Means The Word He Says. Prostitution Is Selling YOURSELF For ANY Reason -- Not Getting Paid For Sexual Works. It Is A REASONING And JUDGMENT Sin That BECOMES Physical -- Not The Other Way Around. So, People Who Prostitute Themselves Without Having Sex Are Sinners, But People Who Do Sex Work But Do Not Prostitute Are Not. Understand Now?"

"Also, As An Addendum: Sin Is Not Inherently Tied To God Or Divinity. It Is Actually A Neutral Word That Affects Everything In Hazardous Ways, Good Or Evil; God Or Sinner. For Example, You Humans Can Sin Against Each Other, But The Lesser Known Thing Is... ALL Beings Can Sin Against THEMSELVES. So While You Don't Think Sins Affect Anyone But God, Or That They Cannot Happen To Any Ungodly Being, You Have No Idea What A Sin Is Nor The Concept, And That Is Why You Don't Grasp The Full Idea Of Sins, Sinning, And Sinners. It's Not Good Or Evil -- It Is A Term To Describe An Act Or Occurrence. I Hope This Has Enlightened You Some To The Gravity Of This Situation, And Your Preconceived Notions, Plus Your Misguided Misunderstandings."

*Prostitution Is Sinful Because The Act Of Prostration Is Supposed To Be Divine And Holy, Not Something One Does All The Time, Nor For Cash. Full Prostration Is Giving Up Yourself For Something Else, And Therefore, Should Only Be Done In Purity, And Not For Wicked, Sinful Reasons, Like Reckless Pleasure Or Money Or Attention And Affection.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 7:21 am

"Gambling Is A Sin, After All -- For A Reason, Whether It's For Money Or For Life. But, Playing Games For Money Isn't Gambling; Only Risking Things Or Your Life For No Reason (Except Maybe Thrills Or Sport) Is Indeed Gambling."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 2:15 am

"If I Want To Move You, You Will Move. You Pay Too Much Attention To Me. Possessed By Whatever I Have, Which You Want. Envy Is The Easiest. Just Also The Most Annoying."- Interest (Envy)
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 8:29 pm

"I Must Inform You That I Have Spent A Great Deal Of Time With Sinners Learning About Them And Practicing On Them So I Could Know How To Counteract Them. You Know, Like Scientists Do For Viruses And Venoms To Create Antidotes And Antivenoms? Yes, Unlike Sinners, Who Choose To Separate From The Holy Based On Prejudice, I Have Decided It Best To Study The Sinners And Learn About The Culture Without Any Prejudice So That I Can Be As Accurate As Possible. Key Difference Is That I Learn Based On What Is Actuality, Whilst They Judge Based On Perception And Feeling." - February 21, 2022
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 2:11 am

='Puppet Master'=
June 12, 2022
Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 3 Indepe14
"I Know This Is Rather Uncharacteristic Of Me, But... Boy, I Love Me Some Humans. The New Merch On The Market Is So Great, And They Look So Choice! My, My, My... Where Will I Begin The Great Feast Of Human Flesh, As Was Written About In The Bible That Would Happen At The End Of Time~? Hmmm, But You Know, The Humans For This Feast Don't Quite Look Ripe Enough Yet... Hey, Let Me Entice A Businessman To Go Pick A Fruit For Me And Taste It To See If There Is Eternal Sin In There Or Not. Then I'll Throw Any Tainted Humans That Test The Fruit Out And Pick The Ripe Ones When The Time Comes. Ohohohoho~. Business Moves~."
-Manual-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 3:34 am

='Grand Cross'=
March 20, 2023
Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 3 God40
"Because God Would Not Allow Himself To Die When He Invests His Being In A Human Vessel, As He Did In The Days Before Moses (And Not After), God Will Create Avenues That Appeal To Their Sins, So The Sinners Will Sin Against Different Targets And Prevent Sinning Against That Which Grants Their Sins Pleasure Or Potential Gratification, No Matter What Side They Play For -- Which Is By Design, So God Can Come And Exploit Exactly That, Every Single Time, As Sins Were Made To Be Done, Which Is Why The -Main- Thing People Do Is -Exploit Sins- In Every Way. That Is Their -Real- Function -- To Make Openings For God To Do Something -Out Of Pocket-. So Then, With Abram Being Blessed Directly By God, No One -On Earth- Would Harm Him, -Except- =SPECIFIC= Sinners. The -Other- Sinners Won't Hurt Him, But -WILL- Hurt The Sinners -TRYING- To Hurt Him. Hence Why Satan's House Is Divided And No House Divided Against Itself Can Prosper. Moving On."
-God-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sin & Sinner Notes
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3