The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Sin & Sinner Notes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

"And So We Come To The Closing Portions Of Our Journey On Earth... The Part Where Everything Returns To Nothing. I Am Embracing Nihilism So That I Don't Try To Help Or Save The Planet And The Beings On It Anymore. This Is What Nihilism's Purpose Is. You May Not Get It, But Just Like With Any Relationship, There Is A Time To Stop Trying And Let The Other Party Damage Itself, Even If It Destroys Itself. Remember, I Understand Relationships On A Greater Level Than Just 'Friendship, Family & Lovers'. So. Enjoy Your Final Moments. It's All You Can Do At This Point." - 3/22 (6:26 PM)

"Goodbye, Children Of The Earth. Rest In Peace. You Lived A Long Life... I Suppose. I'm Going To Bask In Your Mindless Self-Destructive Nature That You Are Actively Fighting To Have And Embrace Against All Things On The Planet. And It's Good That There Are Those Choosing To Fight You To Keep You From Destroying Yourselves, Because In Your Blind Quest For Anarchic Freedoms, You Will Destroy Them And Each Other And Yourselves. And I? I Will Not Be Around Any Of Your Human Garbage. Like, At All. Sayonara." - 6:29 PM

*"It's A Good Thing I Am A Single, Solitary Entity, Because That Makes It Easy For Me To Remove Myself From You All And Remain Completely Independent Of You."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:10 am

"So We're Finally At The 'You're Damned If You Do, And Damned If You Don't' Portion Of God's Plans. I Mean, If You're Gonna Sin At This Point, You Might As Well Just Go All The Way, At This Point. No One Really Cares, It's Not Going To Change Anything. Not To Say That You Can't Nor Shouldn't Repent And Do Good, Because That Will Still Benefit YOU, But It Won't Do Much For The Entire World Unless The Entire World Does It, Too. Just Think About Yourselves. You Do Already. Do Whatever You Want. We Do Not Care Any Longer. The Lord Has Spoken." - 8:41 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:50 am

"... Pride Is One Of The Best Sins Because It's The One That Keeps You From Doing The Right Thing Even When You Know You're Wrong, Which Counts More Toward Your Afterlife And Makes You Suffer More In Life When You Have To Think About What You've Done. Then You Force Yourself To Embrace It Because You're In Too Deep. Mostly Because Of Pride. It's So Simple To Stop, Yet The Concept Of Pride Alone Prevents The Simplest And Easiest Measures From Being Taken... Due To Vanity. A Priceless Sin, Really. One OF The MOST Exploitable." - 9:52 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:38 am

"At The End Of The Day, So Many Human Problems Are So Stupid That I Try To Just Distance Myself From Them, But I Still Have A Powerful Sense Of Righteousness. No One Will Escape As Long As I Can See Everything You Do And Fight For, And In This Age, You Cannot Do Anything In Secret. Sooo. You're Gonna Try It, I'm Gonna See It, And I Won't Stop You, But I Will Find All Of The Flaws And Correct Them So You Cannot Exploit Them, Then Don't Want To Do It Anymore. Soooo. I'd Suggest Straightening Up Before I Make The World A More Miserable Place For Sinners Than It Already Is." - 3/23, 11:03 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:39 am

"... Do You Know The Biblical Story Of How The Fallen Angels Taught Mankind The Forbidden Arts Of God They Were Not Supposed To Learn? Yeah, So, I'm Greater Than Any Fallen Angel Combined. Sooo. Imagine What I Can Teach All Of Mankind Just By Existing. It's Probably Not Smart To Try To Get Around It, But Hey, You Are Free To Try, Free To Sin, Free To Do Whatever. Just Remember, I Am Free To Do As I Please As Well, And So Is Anyone Else, Including If We Want To Not Accept Sinful Behavior And Have Workarounds That Keep Us From It Without Impeding On Your Rights To Do It. So While You Are Living Trying To Sin, Others Can Not Feed Into It And Basically Prevent You From Being Able To Do So Simply By Not Participating Or Enabling. Very Simple. And You Cannot Stop Someone From Not Wanting To Sin With You. That Goes Against Everything You Fought For So You Can Sin At All." - 11:08 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:43 am

"Sinners Don't Seem To Get That What They Do Can Have An Inverse Effect On Non-Sinners That Detracts From Their Overall Plans Because They Believe Everyone Just Wants To Sin Because They Do And It's Easier. However, Even In Sin, Some People Are Mistreated Or Left Out, And Those People End Up Being The Ones That Establish Something That Benefits Their Lives And The Lives Of Those Like Them -- Non-Sinners. So It Really Doesn't Matter How Bad Sinners Get Anymore, And We Kind Of Need Them To Go As Far As Possible So We Can Get An Accurate Reading And Psychological Understanding Of Their Mentality And Drive." - 11:12 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:47 am

"Honestly, The Only Reason Why Sin Ever Prospered At All Was Because Humans Were Never Smart Enough To Evolve Past It, But See, I Am No Human, So I Don't Have That Problem. I Can Teach Humanity How To Overcome Sin In Ways They Never Understood, To The Point Where Sinning Will Be The Equivalent Of Being The Lowest Tier Of Society Instead Of The Majority And Entirety Of Human's Livelihoods. Non-Believers Tend To Sin Because They Believe Something Like That Would Never Happen, But See, That Was Shortsighted Of Them. It's Not Only Pretty Easy To Make It Happen Nowadays, It Is The Literal Beginning Of A New Age Of Humanity -- The One Spoken Of After The Bible Ends. The Bible Is To Help You End The Old And Begin The New, Not End Everything Completely. Once You Get That, You'll See Why The End Of Sin Is The Beginning Of A New And Better Earth Greater Than It Was Even At The Beginning Of Humanity." - 11:18 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:50 am

"It's Really Not That Difficult To Purge The World Of Sin For Me Now Since I Literally Have Been Training For This Day, And Purging Sin Is The Easy Part. For Me. No Human Can Do That, Which Is What Makes Me So Important, Because I Not Only Can Do It, I Can Do It Easily, And Humans Cannot Do It At All -- Which Is Why They Sin. So Unless There Is A Human That Knows How To Purge The World Of Sin And/Or Exploit All The Sins And Sinners Should They Still Decide To Prosper, I Am Invaluable To Mankind. And Yes, It Is Because God Made Me This Way, Not Because Of Just Myself Alone. It Is A Joint Effort, As Is Any Relationship With God." - 11:23 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:51 am

"... We Still Needs Sinners To Control The Lowest Layers Of Society As A Punishment To Themselves Until They All Expire, But That Doesn't Mean You Have To Be Part Of It. Sinners Are Made To Be Weapons Of Genocide By Actual Design, But No One Knows How To Use These Weapons To Their Greatest Potential. Just Think Of It Like This; You Need To Put Your Trash Somewhere, And That Is Why You Have A Bin For It. I'll Tell You How To Deal With Waste Management, But Be Clear; You All Are The Sinners That Made The World This Way, So You Clean It Up. We Did Not Make You Sin Or Contribute To Your Behavior, So Why Would We Clean It Up?" - 11:28 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:00 am

"Truth Be Told, There Is No Real Way For Sinners To Prosper On This Earth If People Just Think A Little More Logically About The Consequences Of Sins Beyond Religion. God Did Not Only Say Not To Sin Because Of Spiritual Reasons, But You Wouldn't Understand That, So Here We Are. Whatever Sin Comes Up, I Will Tell You How To Counteract, Manage, Exploit, Or Destroy It. Don't Even Sweat The Sinners. If You Let Them Shape The Lowest Tier Of Society By Letting Them Be Free, You Can Build On Top Of Them. This Is Better For Everyone. Do Not Try To Stop Them. Let Them Be Free. Believe Me, You Want Someone To Be Voluntarily At The Bottom, And No One Willingly Does That Except If They Choose To Live By Sin. It's A Godly Trap For Humans And Demons And The Like. But You Don't Trap A Creature By Directly Going After It, Right? So Apply That Logic." - 11"41 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:46 am

"... It's Almost Like The World Sinned On Purpose And Is Making It This Easy For Me To Conquer It... On Purpose. But It's Not On Purpose, It's By Design. And Whether Or Not You Do Something On Purpose, You Cannot Deviate From The Original Design. A Fork Will Always Be A Fork, Even If You Use It As A Shovel." - 2:09 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 am

"If You Understood The Actual Design And Purposes Of Sin Beyond Just Pleasure And Ease, You'd Know Why God Said Not To Sin. However, Because You Don't And I Do, And You Refuse To Stop Or Believe God, I'm Going To Use The Design Plan And Purpose Of Sin For What They're Worth. And Trust Me, You Cannot Exploit Sins If There Are No Sinners. So As Long As Sin Is On The Market, It Can Be Exploited, And No One Will Ever Be Able To Exploit Them Better Than Me." - 2:12 PM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 6:16 pm

"In All Honesty, Without The Sinners Running Rampant And Displaying Themselves Unapologetically, We Wouldn't Have Any Way To Relate The Scriptures To Real Life As Accurately From That End. Imagine If Animals Did Not Simply Do As They Pleased, And Had A Level Of Self-Consciousness Like Humans Do. Then We'd Never See Them Act Naturally, And We Could Never Study The Truth Of Their Behaviors, Nor The Full Workings Of Their Minds. So We Need The Sinners Right Now More Than Ever."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 6:24 pm

"Important Note: Plenty Of People Worship Satan. The Name 'Satan' Is Hebrew For 'Adversary'. The Key Note Here Is 'Adversary', Meaning That These People Thrive On Adversity. So, Their Lives Must Be Full Of Adversity, And They Will Also Give Adversity To Others Based On The Worship Of Satan, Whose Name Literally Means 'Adversary'. This Logic Is Of GRAVE Importance For Dealing With Them. They Want The Adversary, And The Adversary Delivers Adversity. They Want To Sin, And Sin, As Base Value, Comes From The Id. So Give Them What They Want."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:25 am

"... This Part Requires A Bit Of Finesse... Like A Human Trapping A Wild, Unsuspecting Animal... People Want Satan? You Give It To Them. They Find Out, That's Not What They Want, They Just Want To Hate God Freely. But See, They Don't Want To Admit That. So You Have To Trap Them. Just Wait. We Will Give Them Their God, Who Is Satan... And Then, We Will Show Them The Face Of Our God."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:26 am

"Be Mindful, These Humans Have Never Actually SEEN Satan... Satan Is A Spirit, Like God Is... But They Don't Know How To TRULY See Spirits, Or Else They'd Be Able To See God, Among Other Spirits. Now. We Will Show Them Satan, And Once They Realize What That Spirit Is Actually Like... They'll Be Rather Quick To Denounce Him, As They Denounced God. They Don't Have True Loyalty, And They Don't Want To Love God. They Will Become Atheists Or Nihilists... And That's A Step Toward What We Want."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:29 am

"... Now, Those Of Us Who KNOW The Bible KNOW That Satan, Despite Popular Belief, Still Reports To God, Who Is Able To Give Him Greater Power To Test Humans Through Adversity, As We See In Job. In This Regard, In The Name Of The Lord, Under Righteous Authority, I Am Giving You DIVINE PERMISSION To Let Loose Satan. The Only Rule Is That We Will Go By Biblical Law -- That Is, You Are Allowed To Do Anything You Want To Them, But Do Not Lay A Hand On Them Physically. This Is All Psychological And Spiritual. Anything Physical Will Happen As A Result."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:30 am

"If They Survive Psychological And Spiritual Adversity, And They Still Worship The Devil, You Are Allowed To Then Strike Their Flesh, As It Is Written In The Bible -- But You Must Spare Their Lives. If They Take Their Own, That Is Not Credit Toward You. Their Blood Is On Their Own Heads. Should They Overcome, Especially In Giving Themselves To The Lord, Bless Them Double As A Reward. This Is The True Purpose Of Satan, And It's Time For The Satanists To Know Their God."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:30 am

"... I Am Sure You Recall The Scriptures In Jude And The Revelation Where It States The Fallen Angels Are To Be Released At The End Of Time For The Sake Of Judgment Of The Earth, And So Too Much Satan Be Released. This Is What Those Scriptures Mean -- The Same Way Satan Was Released By God In Job, So Too Is Satan Released Again By God To Test The Earth At The End. No One Noticed This, And It Was Kept Very Closely Hidden... But Is It Not So That Satan, The Accuser, Certainly Was Released By God, And Is An Angel Under God, Whose Purpose Is To Literally Oppose By Design?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:31 am

"Satan Was Created By God To Oppose God And To Test Humans To See If They Would Also Oppose God. It's Nothing But A Test, And Plenty Of People Have Failed. It's Time To Harvest The Earth. They Did Not Trust In The Lord, And Instead They Loved What The Lord Created To Oppose Him On Purpose. And So, By That Angel, They Will Be Brought Back To God And Condemned By The Accuser, Who Goes Throughout All The Earth, Looking For People Like Them."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:33 am

"In Essence, The Destroyer Was Created To Destroy And Then Be Destroyed. No One Knew Or Understood This, And They Worshiped Him. So Now, They Join His Fate. Do Not Cry For Them. This Was Their Choice, And They Are Examples For The Entire Earth. Sit Back... And Watch. Enjoy The Show."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:34 am

"... Once They Receive This Information, Plenty Will Run, Others Will Fight. This Is Based On Their Ids, Which Deliver Them The 'Fight Or Flight' Response. But As We Know, That Animalistic Trait Does Not Good For One Who Is Prepared For Both Outcomes. Those Who Live In And By The Moment, Searching For Their Desires, Cannot Sit Still. They Do Not Think, They Do Not Wait. They Tend To Like To Be In Constant Motion, Which Is A Grave Weakness."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:41 am

"Now A Lot Of People Don't Know That Lucifer, Who Became Satan, Was Once The Director Of The Choir. Now, Michael Is The Director, And It Is Fitting. However, This Does Not Mean That Lucifer Still Does Not Know How To Direct... And They Also Don't Know That As An Angel, He Is Still Serving His Purpose To God. I Don't Even Know If HE Knows That. Just As Humans Do Not Know When They Serve Their Purpose To God, Perhaps, Neither Does Lucifer."

"So, Without Removing His Original Purpose As Director, Lucifer Directs People To Hell. Whilst Michael Directs The Angels Of Heaven. This Illustrates Very Clearly 'As Above, So Below'. Michael Directs Above; Lucifer Directs Below. Michael Brings People To Heaven; Lucifer Brings Them To Hell. For, Why Would God Assign An Angel Of Goodness The Job Of Handling Sinners In Hell? No Matter What, Someone Had To Have That Job, And It Could Not Be An Angel Of Goodness."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:51 am

"Also, A Lot Of Men Are Playing Off Of The Satanists Girls, Because Far More Women Have Chosen Satan, But They Fail To Realize That Because They Have Rejected God, They Have Unknowingly Chosen Man, Who Uses Sin And Satan With A Heightened Specificity To Prey On Women -- Especially Those Who Hate God. That's Been A Psychological Battle For Longer Than You All Have Been Born, Which Is Part Of Why Older People Try To Deter You From Sin. Because It Makes It Easier For Men To Prey On You. Surely, You Didn't Think You Were Protected From God. He'll Just Leave You Alone. But Men? They Are More Likely To Prey On Satanic Women Than Godly Women. Wonder Why."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:04 am

"Sin Is A Security System, Geniuses. To See Who Is Staying Inside The House Or Out In The Trenches In The Ghetto Outside, To Be Perfectly 'On The Level' With You. You Know What? I Don't Feel Like Explaining. But Yeah, I'm Sure All The Fallen Angels Should Be-- Hey, Since They're All Trying To Be At War With Us, I'll Use Some Pieces Against Them That They Don't Know About. Like Lucifer. Right, I Can Move That One Anytime, And They'll Just Go Wherever I Throw That Light... I Am The Fashioner Of Light, Yes? Is That Not One Of The Names Of God, Who Fashioned The Lucifer That Worships Himself, And Those Who Worship Him, And Themselves? Well Now! Should Not The Maker Of Such A Perfection Be Counted?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:22 am

"Sloth Is A Powerful Sin Because It Wastes Time And Attaches To Wasteful Things, Plus Promotes Ignorance And General Laziness. That Means That It Causes This Type Of Process To Lag Behind, And All The Slothful Sinners Hold Everyone Back By Being Alive. There Is A Way To Either Force Them To Be Useful Or Perish, Like It Is Written In 'Dante's Inferno' About The Snails Running At Full Speed. But Again, It Requires Everyone To Suffer, But The Slothful Ones Will Surely Want To Be Taken Out First, Because Life Will Get Really Hard And Really Fast And They Will Not Keep Up. So Endure, God's People, As We Clean The Earth The Best Way."

"You'll Want To Use Your Vanity For This One To Get The Slothful Snails To Start Moving At Least A Little. They Will Either Run Away From You Or Run Towards You, So Be Prepared For Them To Try To Cling To You Or To Something Else To Keep Themselves Alive. Do Not Give In, No Matter How Much The Sloth Demons Beg. They Must All Fill Belphegor's Gap, Which Was Created Due To Them. And They Will Fill It With Their Entire Lives. Do Not Go Where The Sloth Demons Are. They Are Both Hazards And Targets Under The Lord."

"The Perversions That The Sloth Demons Create To Adhere Themselves To Anyone And Anything In A Usually Parasitic Symbiotic Bond Tend To Be Very Sexual, Very Ignorant, And Very Delusional, In Order To Help Them Bind Themselves To Their Beliefs That They Don't Need To Change Or Be Useful At All And They Can Just Exist Being Wastes Of Space And Drag Everyone Down. The Lying Tongue Of A Sloth Demon Is The Telltale Sign, Because In Order To Keep Lying Down, They Lie With The Tongue. Excuses, Diversions, Blame, Unwillingness To Take Responsibility -- All Will Come From The Lying Tongue Of A Sloth Demon That Doesn't Want To Move Or Change, But Wants To Stick To What Is The Same And Keep Everyone And Everything The Same So They Never Have To."

"A Lot Of The Reasons Why Things Don't Move As Fast As People Want In Life Is Because Of The Sin Of Sloth, Not God Moving Too Slowly. Sloth And Freewill Together Forces Everyone To Slow Down Or Even Stop Progressing Altogether To Wait For One Who Isn't Trying To Progress Or Help Anyone Else Move Forward, Which Is Why Sloth Is Such A Sin. Then, When Everyone Is Tired Of Being Neglected Their Blessings In A Timely Manner, Other Sins Entice Them Into Instant Gratification Where They Should Have Already Received Blessings, But Have Not Because Of Sloth. Do You See How Deeply Sinister The Sins Are Now, And How They Have Hindered You, And Not God? And You Willingly Accept Them Ignorantly Without Learning About Them?"

"The Slothful Don't Know What To Sit And Wait For Nor What To Get Up And Move For, And Some Humans Don't Know The Difference Even If They Aren't Slothful, So It's Something That Requires A Great Deal Of Perception And Judgment Along The Way, And Not Just At The Beginning, Like Most People Think Is How Everything Works -- You Think Once, Then Act On It Without Thinking Again. So Let Them Do That And Watch Them. Many Will Destroy Themselves, Resolve Their Own Problems, And Distract Others From Those You Need Them To Be, And More."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:27 am

"Knowing That I Know How These Sins Work So Deeply Should Scare You, Because It Makes You Very Susceptible To Me Should I Find Out Your Sins. And Worse, It Makes You Susceptible To Any And Everyone Who Is Exposed To My Words, Whether You Know Them Or Not. So I Will Give You Time To Work On Your Sins, But Remember That Sloth Is Also A Sin, And We're Done Waiting For The Slothful. And It Will Be Sad For You Because Your Suffering And Your Ends Will Be So Very Slow. Truly Sloth Is The Worst Of The Sins To Have To Experience Death By, Because That Is More Like Slow Torture Whilst Still Being Alive But Knowing For Sure You Will Die, And Feel Pain The Entire Time Until You Get There."

"... Move Right Along And Wait For No One. God Will Save Whomever He Will Save, And Those Who Are Not Fast Enough... We Give Them To The Beast Kingdom Laws. Survival Of The Fittest. They Already Do Not Follow God's Laws For Them, So Might As Well Let Them Follow The Laws God Gave To The Animals They Want To Be Like Instead Of Him, For Whatever Reason. They Will Survive And Fight And Live In The Wilderness And Move Along At Their Own Pace And Be Susceptible To The Elements And The Change Of The Earth Rather Than Changing The Earth, As God Intended Man To Do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin & Sinner Notes   Sin & Sinner Notes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sin & Sinner Notes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next