The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Argus Card System; Player

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 341

Argus Card System; Player Empty
PostSubject: Argus Card System; Player   Argus Card System; Player EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 2:08 pm

='Player'=
Argus Card System; Player Argus_11
"Lawless :: Assist : Lightning ; Image - Cute Face."
-Argus Card System-
Back to top Go down
Player
Custom
Player

Job/hobbies : Custom

PostSubject: Re: Argus Card System; Player   Argus Card System; Player EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 2:17 pm

Argus Card System; Player Black_10
"Two Of Diamonds :: Spiritual Formation : Field ; House - Life (Nature) ~ Creature * Sewer Rat (Garbachu) = Hedgehare."
-Black Rabbit-
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Argus Card System; Player   Argus Card System; Player EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 9:55 am

='Argus Card System'=
Argus Card System; Player The_ar10
"Field :: Discard : Hacker ; C.o.C. (Crest Of Courage)."
-The Argus-

Quote :
Now that The Argus was awake, Tabitha, who was lying in wait as the Living Shadow, would ascend to her Tenth Restriction form -- Grand Tabritha, The Argus Card System. This form was the Veritas Game Mode function, and was, primarily, for The Argus to be able to play as a Player in the game, when it was designated to the Argus independently.

Therefore, the Argus Card System booted up for the Argus before the Argus, and it awakened to gaze upon all of the possibilities before it with all of its eyes -- the whole Argus Card System. From there, the Hecatoncheires -- the God Hands -- could continue on, being rebooted in tandem with the Argus.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Points : 552

PostSubject: Re: Argus Card System; Player   Argus Card System; Player EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 6:55 am

='The Argus'=
Argus Card System; Player Setup10
"Trip :: Lawless : Ally (Assist) ; Ice (#6) - Fortification."
-Setup-

Quote :
The Argus Card System was different when the Argus was playing it and when it was by itself. It was also different depending on whether the Argus was part of it on the inside, or using it on the outside. Whilst being inside of it, the Argus was subject to it, but also unified with it in entirety, and basically had full-on total control over it via the Eyes Of God and the God Hands, the Hecatoncheires. Bearing them both as well as Master Control over the whole Argus Card System, -- as though the Argus Card System itself, in every way, was actively part of the game, and not just the host or server of it -- the Argus gazed into all possible outcomes from the moment the game started, isolating all variables and removing vestigial ones, growing further and further by making more parts vestigial and breaking away from them -- like regular evolution.

The eyes of the Argus would alter in their shape, number, and size depending on what they were doing -- even their color changed to match the very intricately coded system, which it knew automatically how to operate to its fullest capacity.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Argus Card System; Player   Argus Card System; Player EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 11:34 am

Argus Card System; Player Layer10
"Initiate :: Lawless : Ally ; Assist - Ice (#6) ~ Break."
-Layer-
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Argus Card System; Player   Argus Card System; Player EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 12:47 pm

Argus Card System; Player Suit10
"Deactivate :: Lawless : House = Wind (A.) + Adjustment."
-Suit-
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Argus Card System; Player   Argus Card System; Player EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 1:43 pm

='Argus Card System'=
Argus Card System; Player Player12
"Lawless :: Neutral : Green Hearts ; Green - Dominion ~ Cutthroat * Judgment = King Of Diamonds (King's Crown {King Me [Dimensional Formation]}) + Judgment."
-Player-
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Argus Card System; Player   Argus Card System; Player EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 1:54 pm

='Player'=
Argus Card System; Player The_ar20
"Lawless :: Neutral : Deadline ; World Power - Hyper Perception (Omoshiroi) ~ Check * Tenseigan."
-The Argus-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argus Card System; Player   Argus Card System; Player Empty

Back to top Go down

Argus Card System; Player
Page 1 of 1