The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:37 am

After being transported to the Dawn from the Lawless Land of Valparaiso with help from her father, Tzita would appear from her shadow topside in a land with rolling, beautiful pastures and calm, gentle breezes and the freshest, cleanest air one would ever breathe. It was like heaven on earth, and the most drastic change of environment and atmosphere than the terrible city of ruin she'd been stuck in for so long.

Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning HoshiwoOuKodomofull906252_zpsdbaaaa0a

She breathed in deeply, reminiscing of her time in the Dawn and in the Veritas in general, so very pleased to be back in the mainland again.
"Ahhhh..." she sighed in a soothing tone, "... This was a gorgeous place Daddy sent us, huh, El?" Her companion, who should have appeared topside sooner or later, would hopefully have his own thoughts about this place... Especially since he was a first timer in the Dawn.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger
Sagittarius Male Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:37 pm

This place was truly breathtaking, and El was taken aback at the sight as he came up out of his shadow. Comparatively, this was nothing like Valparaiso was at all, and it seemed like most of the prosperity that could have manifested in Valparaiso flowed upward into this place. It was magical, to say the least, and it... actually reminded him of his homeland a bit.

He stood there dazed for a while, before Tzita spoke to him, and he snapped out of it. "It's breathtaking, I thought I was home for a minute there." He laughed a bit sheepishly, playing it off with a smile, though it was clear that he was still wondering about if he could ever return home. For now, he tried to put the thoughts out of his head, so that he could focus on helping Tzita accomplish her goals. He'd said that he would and his word was bond.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:23 am

Whilst basking in the fresh air and sunlight, she realized that, wherever this Virgo was, they weren't anywhere near to her... Which, looking back on it, she probably could have had her father assist her with if she would have shown him the Ankh. It's a shame that she didn't think about that in the beginning, quite honestly. She cursed herself in her head, before taking out hers and allowing it to point her in the direction of wherever the Virgo was.

"The Ankh is pointing this way," she said, able to see and feel its radiant life energy connecting with that of the Virgo that they sought, "... So I guess that this is the direction we should be heading." She would begin to walk, whilst El were reminiscing so fondly of his homeworld. And, speaking of which... "... Hey, you keep speaking about your homeland, but you haven't really told me much about it... It's probably gonna be a while until we get to where we're going, and it would be a shame if it were in silence, hmmm~?" She secretly wanted to know more about him... And quite honestly, wasn't opposed to sharing bits and pieces about herself... Though, not too much, naturally. She was still THAT type of girl. Hmhmhm. "Gonna spill~?"
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:59 pm

El followed behind her as she led them towards where the Ankh was leading. He figured that Tzita knew where she was going and how to work the mystical items bestowed upon them much better than he ever could, and he chose to trust her lead. If it was necessary, he would allow her to be the brains while he remained as the brawn. It was much simpler that way anyway.

"Hmm, well what would you like to know?" El asked as he looked over towards her. El had no problem with telling her about what he remembered. He knew of his own world, and could think on it fondly enough, but there was a small gap in his memory. He wasn't sure where it started, but at a certain point he doesn't remember anything except for waking up in the realm between worlds and choosing to be sent to Valparaiso due to a calling in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:03 am

"I dunno~..." she said kind of singsongily, "Just tell me what it's like there. About your people... What it's like! Maybe your family. The lands of which you are from... What you like~?" She wasn't expecting to get everything in one sitting, but it was gonna be a while and the two of them had a lot of 'getting to know each other' to do. The light of the Ankh was leading the way, so it wasn't like they needed to really pay attention to it all that much. She could feel it inside of herself, though, like it was something in her soul leading her... But more or less, she seemed much more interested in El and his history. "Don't be such a drag. If you tell me, I'll tell you something about me~! We can play like, 20 questions, or something."
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:14 am

The information that she wanted were all questions that El could answer. He wasn't actively trying to be a 'drag', as she called it, but just wanted to know what she wanted before he began speaking. It was quite possible that he might go off on a tangent about things she wouldn't find as interesting as she would have hoped them to be. Still, he nodded his head and figured maybe it would have been better to just start talking, rather than ask about what she wanted to know. She was definitely the type to tell him to shut up if she didn't care.

"Hmm... I suppose I can tell you those things, no problem." He stopped for a moment and took the time to stroke his bare chin before clearing his throat, "Well the world I come from, though I can't remember the name, was much like this realm we walked through now. There were many varying climates, but the predominant one was lands of lush greenery between kingdoms. My specific kingdom had the most claim to the land that surrounded it and governed it all with a gentle hand, but a powerful military. We weren't a warmongering kingdom, like many of the ones in the North, but we could protect our lands just fine from them since we actively recruited capable men to our army from the small towns and villages who wanted to fight for their homes." He stopped there, reminiscing a bit on what the kingdom he hailed from looked like, and wondering how the people were faring while he was here with Tzita. He could only reminisce for so long though before he got to the spotty parts in his memory.

"I... didn't have much family, not much to my name besides Durandal on my hip," He happily tapped the pommel of the sword, "and I never actually knew who my parents were. I was raised on a farm very far away from the kingdom by my aunt and uncle, and joined the kingdom's military, when my uncle grew ill, so that I could collect enough money so he could be treated. Unfortunately, I was never able to succeed in that dream because once I'd gotten to a high enough position, being moved to inside the castle as the royalty's head of security, to make the money I needed, he passed." Though it was a difficult thing to talk about, and it would have been for any lesser man, El spoke as if he wasn't affected by it in the least. To him, at the time, it'd seemed so surreal and he had wanted to cry about it, but he remembered his uncle telling him to stay strong. Those words had tempered El's heart, soul, mind, and body and even when things like this happened, he was usually able to maintain his composure.

"I submitted myself to my duty, as a Knight should, and many a fine lady tried to court my fancy, but I was happier with doing my job and the thanks of the people were the only reward that I needed. The money that I made I used to buy most of the land around my home farm and hire workers so my aunt wouldn't have to work as hard without my uncle and could live comfortable. The rest I gave back to the kingdom that gave it to me, helping people less fortunate and children with parents like myself. It was around this time that I was gifted with Durandal from a courier that said nothing about it besides that it had always belonged to me and I was only to receive it when I was ready. In retrospect.." He looked at Tzita with a smile, and a small chuckle, "Perhaps I should have asked more questions. Is this sufficient Lady L'sia?"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:32 pm

As they continued on through the wide open plains, she listened quite attentively; though her head was down, her ears were wide open, and her eyes remained on where the Ankh guided them. She would rather swiftly, as he spoke, fasten it around her neck with a chain made from her magical power to make carrying it less of a pain. She still wasn't all that fond of walking, but she was complaining about it less now that she was inspired by something. After a while, though, she would probably be getting tired... But maybe she actually needed the exercise.

After telling her all of his life story that he could remember, and then asking her if it was 'sufficient,' Tzita could only giggle at him, pressing her hand cutely to her lips as if to suppress it, only adding to the charm.
" 'Is this sufficient?' " she mocked playfully, "You're such a stiff~. But I guess I should expect this from a nobleman, all knightly and upright, right? No wonder you didn't yield to any of those other maidens." At least his stalwart personality gave her a sense of security in his word and his honor. He was a really nice guy, from what he told her, and was happy that he was the type to do so much for his countrymen and his family. "My condolences on your uncle, though... Ya know, just in case you thought I wasn't listening, or something..." She didn't wanna seem impolite or anything, since she knew that something like that wasn't to be joked about, especially not to someone that she'd just met.

"... But yeah, why don't you relax a little bit? You seemed pretty comfy around me when we were cuddled up in the Zodiac Dwelling~..." she would go near him and bump his hip with her own, trying to get all the stiffness out of him, "'Sides, it's your turn to ask me something~! That was the agreement, was it not?" If it would help him to loosen up a little bit, she didn't mind telling him a thing or two. Hell, it would take her mind off of walking, that's for sure...
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:22 pm

"Well, Lady L'sia, I seem to recall you curling into my arms and not the other way around." El pointed out with a playful chuckle. He wasn't sure what it was, but maybe the transition to the new area had stiffened him up since it was an unknown to him and he wanted to be on guard. He relaxed, at Tzita's behest, but remained privy to their surrounds just in case. Another reason he felt so tense... the Sun.

"There are a lot of things I want to know about you, Lady L'sia. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to know everything, but let's start with this. Where did you come from, Lady L'sia? What was your world, and you, like before this?" No matter how he looked at her, there was something about her that told him she was used to commanding a level of power she no longer had. He also wanted to know how the entire world was before the Sacred Beast had fled their dwelling, as well as how it was immediately after. Tzita was a person of interest to him and he wanted to know more than the cryptic information that she would share.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:04 pm

"Shit," she said immediately, forgetting, in her lackadaisical manner, all about the things she was trying to keep under wraps. She wasn't expecting him to even REMEMBER that sort of stuff... and now she was caught between a rock and a hard place. "Uh... Well... Ya see..." she said, bringing a hand behind her head with a dry chuckle and the stereotypical played out anime sweatdrop, "... I uh..." she tried to think up a number of ways to curve her tongue about this, but... Owing him her word and honesty, she would quickly scrap the thought and lower her hand.

"... I'm a Witch, as you know... But in my time, I was not just any old normal 'Witch.' In fact, I was the Head Witch; the one who led all of the magical creatures of the Witch Province. Witches, Wizards, Vampires... You name it. A whole magical city chock full of them, all at my command. Any supernatural creature you could think of... But a majority of them were Witches, my dear sisters." She prodded her fingers together, kinda embarrassed about the next part, "... See, most of us supernatural creatures... or 'Fae,' as you may or may not have heard about in 'Faerie Tales,' are able to live for a very, very, very long time. That city back there has been abandoned for well over 800 years... And, well, that's where I used to live as a little girl before the Uprising..." She wouldn't give her EXACT age. 800+ was already enough... and despite how age held weight as to one's status and power in the supernatural world, to mortals, it was a sign of, usually, decay and depreciation. It was the exact opposite to those who, well, didn't get destroyed by time, but used it to their advantage.

But she continued,
"... My world is a world that has been hidden from the realm of mortals for quite a long time, honestly. Where we used to live side by side with them, as you saw with the Olde Witch City, once we were cast out via all of the Witch Hunts and all such other things... Vampire Slayers, Demon Hunters, and especially... The former Shinigami... Well, we created a world that existed only in conscience and in spirit. I ruled over all of it, but everyone was only allowed to interact with a small fraction of it; the Witch Province, where we do all of our business and dirty work. It was a hidden world until just recently, where my brother got married to one of my kind and allowed us to walk around in the open without being hunted for our souls or our magical powers. No one even knew that 'Fae' existed, and they thought only we Witches did. Trust me, those were the Dark Ages, and they were brutal..." Just reminiscing on those things was a little bad for her, since she lived through the beginning and the end of it, having to watch basically everything that went on from start to finish; 800 years of turmoil against she and her kind. Hiding. Living in darkness. Rebellion. War. Death. Destruction. The works.

"But I won't bore you with the details. Uh, basically, I was the best of the best with awesome high magical power beyond your wildest dreams... But my brother hits puberty and awakens his awesome powers that are APPARENTLY more awesome than MINE and, well... He put a restraint on my power so I could learn to control them and stop using them to mess with everyone. Can you believe him?" She rolled her eyes. She knew what she was doing was wrong (sometimes), but it was all in good fun, or just to get her way. "So, long story short, I was awesome, ruled an entire enchanted realm, and now because I did too many 'unruly' things, my reign as Head Witch is over and I'm back to the basics. I have to unlock all of my powers properly and learn all these stupid lessons that go with it so I won't go 'out of control' and get some 'discipline' or something like that. Now I can barely do anything..." Quite honestly, she needed to practice so that she could start breaking these Restrictions ASAP, but she was sure that she would eventually have time to do that.

"'Is that sufficient, Sir El~'?" she mocked again, sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:17 pm

El folded his arm and watched her as she prepared what she wanted to say, and, perhaps more importantly, what she didn't want to say. He didn't expect everything, but he did expect enough for him to see her in a new light, good or bad. El's opinion of her wouldn't changed though, he tried to let things that happened in someone's past never effect his perception of their present and their future. It was clear that Tzita was probably a different person, and wanted to change.

Of course as he listened, he reacted visible to a few things, but not negatively. Her being well over 800 years of age was definitely a surprise, but what surprised him more was ho youthful she was and he wondered if shed used those years to grow wise. He wished he could have that much experience. "I suppose I should be calling you Queen Tzita." El joked, stepping before her and kneeling with his head bowed. "Forgive my disrespect, oh great and awesome."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:56 pm

"Weeeell..." She had to consider, a certain sheen glimmering in her eyes as she heard herself treated as the royalty she once was and still held in her heart (despite her demeanor), "... If you certainly insist~... I cannot say that I am opposed~..." It sounded like she might have been joking, but she was also actually quite serious. She definitely didn't mind either way, but being addressed so highly by a guy was something she could get used to. It had been a long time... QUITE a long time, at that.

When she saw him kneel down, though, she could tell that his whole 'knightly valor' was showing... And despite how she liked it, she also kinda didn't at the same time. She was conflicted, for some reason... Quite possibly due to the change of heart she had about people being under her, now that she was lacking in both authority and power. A lesson she probably needed to learn and could only do so when she was knocked off her high horse.
"Fucking Khrona..." she muttered under her breath, before she lashed a chain down at his neck, "Yeah, yeah, well, come on, we'd best not be stopping while we're so far away..." she'd say as she would pull him up from his knelt position, or possibly strangle him if he resisted, "No need to waste any time that we don't have. I wanna find this Virgo as soon as possible so we can return her to the Dwelling and free her power."
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:05 pm

El rose without resistance, "Oh I was only.joking about calling you Queen. I much prefer the alliteration in saying, Lady L'sia. " El admitted with a chuckle before he began walking again, with her chain still around his neck. He, however. Seemingly could feel it or wasn't effected by any choking sensation. In fact, he'd probably be pulling her along as he walked since his strength had, inadvertently, been enhanced by being directly under the rays of the Sun, unlike he'd been in Valparaiso.

"You are correct though, we probably don't have much time. We can continue our game later... there will be relaxation time later after our mission, no?"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Her lips curled into a cute smile as he suddenly became strong and zealous, more so than before, that is, to the point where he was pulling her along by her own chain. "Heh. You tell me, big boy~..." she said under her breath, yet just loud enough for it to trickle into his ear, followed by a wink and a kiss blown at him. Whether he saw either of those or not made no difference to her, and she'd act like they didn't happen if he missed them completely. She definitely was alright with him being on her 'leash,' however, so to speak, and was now about to, in her tiredness, take advantage of that.

She reeled herself in rather swiftly, attaching herself to his back and wrapping her legs around him securely before sensually slipping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulders, whispering in his ear again, with a wearily sensual moan,
"Mmnnn... I'm tired...~" She'd rub her pelvis upon his back, trying to get herself 'adjusted' in a comfortable position to make sure she was 'tight' on his back, "... I think I need some back up... from the rear...~"
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:49 pm

El heard her. Every word she said, the sound of her wink, and the sound of her blown kiss, which he was happy to thrust his right hand out to catch in the air and playfully stash in his breast pocket for later. Much like his strength, all his senses were enhanced to a unspecified degree, but it wasn't particularly jarring. Unlike his strength, which was enhanced almost immediately, his sense only grew great as he continued to bask in the sunlight. Durandal on his hip hummed with a short, quiet vibration as Tzita plastered herself to El's wide back and rested her head on his broad shoulders.

"You'll grow rotten if you allow people to spoil you." El warned as he slipped his hands underneath her and locked his fingers together before moving them up and touching her butt, as to provide her the support she requested. He continued on their path, being led by the light of the Ankh around her neck, and briefly glanced on his shoulder to take a look at how far they had traveled since they first began walking. They'd made it a fair distance from where they first arrived.

"Not that I would, personally, mind." He added with a wink and a smile of his own.
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:07 pm

Eventually, as the two continued on their trail, they'd come across a large bovine man standing roughly about the same height as El, harboring generally the same physical build and constitution, save for more exposure and the clear difference of cloven hoof feet, a lashing tail and two large horns protruding from the sides of his head. His upper torso was completely human in feature, but the shaggy legs barely covered by the cargo shorts donned upon them were clear indicators that the lower half of this man, though standing upright, was not.

"Hey! Strangers! What are you doing around these parts?"
Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning Tumblr_n48v7rhoZf1qgj2rto1_1280_zpsd87ece7c

His voice was young and filled with vitality, accented only slightly with a southern flavor, but nothing too deeply soaked in his tongue. From the tone of his voice, he seemed to be a little concerned about their appearance in the land, almost like he'd never seen people like them before.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:14 pm

She giggled, getting rather aroused at the firm grip upon her rear, and the fact that he caught her hint at it. "Hmhmhm~... Well, apparently I'm still sweet enough for you to want a taste, right~?" She would playfully swirl her finger about his chest, until she heard the sound of another strapping young man from over the field yonder. She quickly turned her head up to him and took a gander at him, finding his physique to be rather elating. She blushed a bit, licking her lips at the new eye candy. She was already a little aroused, and having two hot hunks in her presence was juuuuust her type of ride... She'd let El handle talking to the guy whilst she simply let him... Stand there and be all hot. Hmhm...
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:45 am

El took Tzita's teasing in stride, almost like he wasn't affected by it at all, and eyed the new face that approached them. El had never seen anything like the man, but he wasn't quick to judgement. In fact, the man seemed friendly enough, and El thought that maybe he could point them in the direction that needed to go more acutely than the glowing Ankh.

"Hello friend, we're just passing through."
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:59 am

"Passing through, eh?" He said, still a mite skeptical, "... Well, I ain't never seen a feller like you before. You're kinda... funny lookin'." It was very clear that this guy didn't get out much, and probably hadn't seen too many creatures that were outside of his own race. He was out gathering special herbs and materials that were native to these pastures to take back to his settlement, and was worried about these guys possibly being intruders, or maybe even being out to get them. They were headed in the general direction, after all.

It wasn't until he saw the figure of the girl on his back that he was more interested in the two of them, snorting and smiling wide, tail flicking about happily, "Heh, and what about that mighty fine little lady on yer back? She looks sorta tired..." Suddenly, at the sight of her, his entire demeanor changed, and he seemed more than willing to help the two of them out now. "If the little miss is tired, y'all can come on back to my settlement over yonder and have a rest, or somethin... Wouldn't want a little lady like that one being all worn out when there's a nice cozy cabin and hot food she can get at!" He huffed heavily through his nose again, puffed up his chest trying to look strong and bold.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:08 pm

"Hot food~? Cozy Cabin~?!" she quickly cried, suddenly getting excited, "El, let's follow this guy to his home. We can probably stock up on some goods or something, if it's nearby. Besides. What else are we gonna eat?" She would, in turn, play the part of the tired and weary damsel in distress, suddenly looking very dreary and beaten, as if she had practice at such things. "Ohhhh..." she moaned, looking up to the bull-guy with droopy, yet still ever so glamorous eyes, "... I'm so weak... From walking and from hunger... it's a good thing you came along, or else, I may have passed out from exhaustion..." She closed her eyes and rested her head on El's back, throwing a hand up over her head for dramatic effect, "Ooooh, won't you please take us back and give us shelter, kind... Sir?" She would bat her elegant eyes profusely, the sound of twinkling stars matching the glittering sheen of her long, lovely lashes.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:08 pm

El laughed off the man's suspicions about the way he looked, awkwardly. He could here the skepticism  bleed out the man's speech. He supposed that coming from a man of a species he'd, personally, never seen before the man appeared 'a little funny' to him too. Still, he hoped there would a shared, mutual respect between the two of them so that the situation didn't escalate pass a level were talking it out wasn't a feasible way of diffusion.

El noted his sudden change in character, once he was able to spy Tzita on his back, even if Tzita probably hadn't, but thought nothing major of it. The offer was a kind enough gesture, and they'd be fools not to take it, if only to get a small bit of information about the region. They both knew that the Virgo spirit had been awakened, but neither of them really knew what that meant or what could have changed in this region because of it, at least that's how it was for El. Besides, if he wanted to decline, Tzita had already made up her mind that she was going.

"Well, I suppose my vote has already been cast." He said with his genuine smile as he unlocked his fingers from one other and pulled a hand out, careful to keep Tzita balanced comfortable on his other hand, and offered it to the bovine man. "We'd be happy to take you up on the offer, maybe hear a bit about this region from a native, since we're fairly new. My name's Elliot. Elliot Faulkner."
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:26 pm

The man-cow huffed and snorted, getting stirred up from the beautiful girl eyeing him and speaking to him so sweetly. His male testosterone was getting the better of him, but he was still pretty level-headed. "Hyuh! Sure thing, little lady! We can mosey on down to my pa's farm down there and get you folks a good old fashioned meal!" When the hand was extended out to him, he'd rather swiftly and vivaciously return the favor with his own, gripping the man's hand firmly and shaking securely in affirmation, like he was taught, before introducing himself.

"Th'name's Buck! Buck Wilde!! Nice ta meetcha, Elliot!" It was clear that he was taught to be a rather mannerable man-cow, despite his slightly happy-go-lucky personality. "C'mon, lemme show ya the way!" he said cheerfully, starting down the grassy knoll, "It ain't too far down, just over that hill yonder, and we'll be right there. We'll fix ya up good, don'tcha worry!"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:42 pm

"Yesss!" she cried triumphantly under her breath, finding this to be quite the score for them. Quite honestly, she wasn't sure how they were gonna eat or what they were gonna do about shelter when they were out, anyway. It wasn't like they packed for anything when they started out, or even thought about doing either of those things. It's just good that they hadn't been sent into a land devoid of any life, or else they might have been in trouble. "Thank you, kind sir, for your wonderful hospitality~!" she sang sweetly, immediately perking up once the bull guy was ahead. "Heh heh, we got him good, didn't we? Man, who would have thought that would be so easy?" She praised herself on her cunning and El's diplomacy, finding these traits to be rather skillful if used together.

"Alright, let's follow him!" She pointed out in his direction, excited about where they were headed next. "Giddyup, wild hunk!" She proceeded to squeeze her legs around his waist tightly and profusely, as if trying to get him to move, yet did so out of jest. Her spoiled tendencies may have carried over, but she was quite the joker, it seemed, in spite of those things.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:52 pm

"Well he did offer, Lady L'sia, there was no reason not to respond favorably." El said as he went ahead and followed the man to where they were headed. He wondered just how many people worked at this farm, or how big Buck Wilde's family was. When El lived with his aunt and uncle, it was only those three and they tended the land together. Their plot wasn't very large, so it was easy with two capable men, but after he'd bought the rest of the land, years later, he had to hire at least 4 workers to help his aunt, since he wasn't able to, his uncle was gone, and his aunt was much too old to work.

"How long have you been in the area, Mr. Wilde, you seem to be fairly privy to the area."
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:15 pm

He kept right trotting long as the two picked up behind him, guiding them down the first hill and over the grassy knoll where his little settlement was, "Hyuh, well shoot... I've been here as long as I can remember! Ain't nothin' changed around here in all my years save for seein' folk like you come 'round these parts. Otherwise, it's just been me, my pa, ma, gramps, l'il sis and the other Cattle roamin' 'round and keeping our herd safe and peaceful from anything come try and mess up our crops." He was from a humble, simple country folk that led a nice, quiet life in the pastured; working hard each day, enjoying the wide open field and each other's company. That was the life, for them.

"Oh!" he finally realized as they were walking up the hill, "I suppose that you two don't know a lick about what I am, 'specially if I don't know about you! Me and my kin are what're known as 'Bostaurus.' Cowfolk, iff'n ya like to call us. Some of us are more 'cow' than 'folk,' and some are more 'folk' than 'cow,' like myself." When he was done explaining, they would reach the top of the hill, from which one could see the small plots from the not-so-distant distance. This is what was known as;

The Bostaurus Settlement
Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning Pitch__farmland_by_catgirlkari-d4nlr66
"Ain't she a beaut?"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Tzita would remain quiet during the remainder of the ride, merely taking in the scenery and listening to Buck talk. She, too, was interested in what he knew about the land, and about his species. Probably something she could look into later. However, she had nothing to say nor contribute to the conversation. She did enjoy the view of the land, though. It was pretty easy on the eyes, just like he was~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning   Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Acres; A Beautiful Beginning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next