The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Witch Mass; Assembly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Witch Mass; Assembly - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Witch Mass; Assembly   Witch Mass; Assembly - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Zita floats in the center of the meeting hall on her chain and lock 'broom' awaiting all of the Witchlings. There was something very important that needed to be discussed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Witch Mass; Assembly   Witch Mass; Assembly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Zita nodded.

Tzita: "Oh yes, you would be quite the asset-- Wait. Wait a minute... Weather? Only one Witch I knew had weather so long ago... The one who put a curse on that one forest to make it rain eternally... Are you of her lineage?"

Zita perked up, since she hadn't seen anyone from that family line in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Nytozins
Nytozins :: Supernaturals & Paranormals
Nytozins

PostSubject: Re: Witch Mass; Assembly   Witch Mass; Assembly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 2:32 pm

The Nature Witchling would be slightly startled; hardly anyone is that old to recall a member of her family and surprisingly, Zita looks really young.

Nature Witchling: "Yes... I posses some of her talents as well.”
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Witch Mass; Assembly   Witch Mass; Assembly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 2:34 pm

Zita smiled, a bit more excited than usual.

Tzita: "Squee! Well it is great to have you here, miss Tyrande! I hope that you become a witch soon because someone from that line of family simply MUST use their power to assist the upcoming witchlings and whatnot!"

Zita's eye dimmed.

Tzita: "And then we will raid the night skies and pillage--"

Her eye perked open.

Tzita: "Haha, what~? I'm sorry? You heard nothing~!"

She began to laugh slightly.

"Alright, miss Nature Witchling... Welcome to the Witch Province! Is there anything you wish to get done as of right now? If there is, I can assist~! And if not, feel free to come find me at aaaany time!"
Back to top Go down
Nytozins
Nytozins :: Supernaturals & Paranormals
Nytozins

PostSubject: Re: Witch Mass; Assembly   Witch Mass; Assembly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 2:34 pm

Nature Witchling: "Good, thanks for the warm welcome Zita, I'll take my leave now.”

The Nature Witchling would turn around materializing a sphere of white sparkling energy in her hand and vanish in a flash of silver sparkles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch Mass; Assembly   Witch Mass; Assembly - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Witch Mass; Assembly
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3