The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Gifts of the Lich King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Gifts of the Lich King Empty
PostSubject: Gifts of the Lich King   Gifts of the Lich King EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:15 am

Legendary Gift: Sealing Eye

A special dojutsu that summons innate energy located within Zita's eyes, concentrated from her keyhole pupils. It draws the to seal anything with the same proficiency and potential as her Magic. The Sealing Eye is much more potent than her Lock techniques, the only one on par with it being the Master Lock (for obvious reasons.) This Sealing Eye is a powerful mix of magic, pure sealing energy and power straight from her soul, thus making it a force to be reckoned with.

Sealing Eye
Seals away any and all things Zita wishes if one looks her directly in one of her eyes whilst active. This ranges from chakra, magic, mentality etc. even to the point of one's own life.

-- Sealing Beam; A thin, swift beam that seals away the foe's power. Whichever Zita chooses if you get hit with it.

Target Seal
Gives Zita almost 100% accuracy and aim when she attacks, or at least on a stationary object. She can also see at a super accelerated speed, almost as fast as Hyper Perception, though a little bit less. Her attacks also become more precise and concentrated, making their power go up. It also gives her attacks the ability of homing in on an opponent and locking onto them. It's quite the useful ability.

Sealing Rune
Projects or creates a gleaming green Keyhole wherever she wishes to seal someone or something and traps them or seals away their techniques as long as they are within the rune.

*Note: Even though the FULL Extent of the Sealing Eye is sealed off in the Fifth Restriction, the bare basics of it, because it is her Legendary Gift, are available to her from the start, whilst the rest are unlocked in the Fifth Restriction with its full capacity. Rest is located in Souzenryoku

Last edited by Tzita L'sia on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Gifts of the Lich King
Page 1 of 1