The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?! Empty
PostSubject: The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?!   The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 9:10 pm

Within all of the intergalactic travel that Overlord Tensei -- the Overlord of the Veritas -- had to do, he rested sometimes by returning home in his Seventh Restriction; the Tyranophant. When he returned this time, however, he noticed that there was a revolt going on in the Veritas. Not that he didn't know, but he noticed it even more so now that the scale had escalated from just the Depthsroot up to the Dream. It was going to take more work to resolve those conditions than anything else, since, the Veritas was equipped with numerous gifted individuals who were not Tensei.

It was they against the Tensei, and Overlord Tensei, who was over all the Tensei was able to command the Tensei he chose for himself to take on some of his lesser forms, such as the Tyranophant or Ophiuchus, depending on the location. Those Tensei were especially selected by Overlord Tensei to be part of his hive mind when he split himself up because they would return to Overlord Tensei in the Eighth Restriction and give him greater power. With every Tensei that hit the Seventh Restriction, they would be considered Ty, himself, using his Polylocation ability. The Ophiuchus clones were just that -- clones of the Fifth Restriction. Both were littered throughout the Veritas in order to keep the peace.

But that wasn't enough. People just sought to become stronger than the Seventh Restriction versions of Overlord Tensei or were so ashamed by their defeats that they turned to Sin. The Royal Family that ruled over each of the lands had to take action in their respective locations in order to reestablish peace in the Veritas.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?!   The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 9:19 pm

"Hoboy," said the original Tyranophant, "I NEVER Wanted To Come Home And See Myself Like THAT." The Godfather of the Veritas was exclusive -- none else could be the Tyranophant. "All It Does Is Waste My Power And Fuzz Up My Vision..." he muttered, watching the Seventh Restriction clones do battle with the non-Tensei of the Veritas. "Yeah, No, I Don't Even Feel Like It. I've Already Used Up A Lot Of My Energy In Space Dealing With The Omniverses." He scoffed, "I Need A Break."
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?!   The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 9:34 pm

All of the Seventh Restriction clones of the Tyranophant were drawn together to form the Crystal Angel, whose form and image were that of the Tyranophant's -- save for wings and a halo as well as garb. This was Teus, the God of Light. Though the Seventh Restriction was used to form Teus, he, himself was only of the Sixth, since the clones of the Tyranophant were significantly weaker than the original. They could only collectively amount to his Sixth Restriction form of his image -- Teus, the Crystal Angel.

"They Are Too Weak To Hold Off The Entire Veritas Continents Attacking Them, Even If They Are My Spawn. They Will Need Assistance From The Royal Family That Ruleth Over Whichever Nation," Teus said. His illustrious wings fluttered about as he hovered before the Tyranophant. He would then assimilate with the Tyranophant and replenish his energy.

One of the hallowed Hikarigami (Light God), the Crystal Angel. Having been developed from the Crystal Starseed after he came into his maturation as a divine protector of all stars, light, and celestial bodies, Luminon was transcended into Teus as a divine reward for his holiness as the Starseed.

Teus rules over the Highest Heaven and is the Crystal Image of the Crystal God to whom the Throne and Temple belong. He uses transcendent divine power via the 'Absolute Divinity'. With the power of the 'Crystal Star', he commands the luminaries as his Manna, and with the power of 'Crystal Aurora', he commands all forms of light to his will.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?!   The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 9:43 pm

Once the Tyranophant was feeling up to snuff again and rearing to go thanks to Teus' healing through consumption of the other Tensei, he would have to contact the Trunade in order to accomplish his goals. "Uuuuuugggh, DAUGHTER!!!" he called out to his beloved Crystal Goddess, "Launch The Assault."
Back to top Go down
Triere
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Triere

Dog
Pisces Points : 283

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?!   The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 10:00 pm

An intricately made seal of ice etched itself before the Tyranophant, shattering like glass after it was finished weaving its sign into the air -- an Ice Portal.

"No Freakin Way, Really!? I Get To Lead The Attack?! Way Awesome!"

Triere was the strategist and tactician that had command over The Tundra, which was part of the Tenth Moon as one of the Tensei Artifacts. "We'll Get To Show Them What Real Gods And Goddesses Can Do, Won't We?" Triere snickered to herself, lowering herself into her Fifth Restriction form so that she could get the party started with the Veritas. "I Can't Wait To Think Up And Use A Battle Strategy Against The Civilians. It Will Be So Rad." Triere seemed a little too happy about having the chance to blow up the residents of the Veritas.

"I Will Do My Best, As Usual, Father," Triere said as she was enveloped in a light that shifted her into her Fifth Restriction form, Shiniere, The Me-ou.
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
The Me-ou

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 276
Job/hobbies : Government

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?!   The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 10:45 am

After shifting into her Fifth Restriction form, Triere -- as the 'Me-ou' -- descended into the Veritas from the Trinity Plane and into the Delta, where she ruled over. From there, she would contact her sisters.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?!   The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 4:25 pm

Meanwhile, the Tyranophant went off to take care of his station -- the Lawless Land -- and retain his status as God there, as well. He needed to make sure that the Valparaiso Denizens were kept in check because they were a sneaky, crafty bunch that could slip through the cracks into some secrets they shouldn't. He sprouted his draconic wings, which were made of crystal, and took a single flap, sending himself warpspeed to the Lawless Land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?!   The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Veritas; A Challenge To Itself?!
Page 1 of 1