The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth   Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 8:10 pm

='Behemoth'=
Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth Person10
-Personal-

In the midst of the black Wishing Well, the one which was tainted by the Titania that Khrona created to be a placeholder for the Thirteen Restrictions for his love, Friday, when she was consumed also by the Insanity as he was, but it destroyed her instead of made her stronger, like it did him. This place was like a grave to that stray Titania, whom was the designated placeholder for Friday's bearing. Her vessel was temporary, but it carried within it what was meant for Friday to fulfill, and it, along with Titania, was created by Khrona.

What Khrona never seemed to realize about this experience he had was that he gifted all of the Thirteen Restrictions to Friday through Titania whilst discarding the Titania husk so Friday could consume all of the essence that was built up inside during the time of the conception of his daughter from the Dream World, Trinity. Unlike Chroma, whose name is now Tabitha, Trinity was born in another world, and the manifestation of her came from the Dream World, where her mother hailed from. However, because of how things are conceived in the Dream World and how vastly different they are to the conceptions of the natural or physical world, Khrona himself was the one that conceived Trinity in Friday through the Dream World whilst Friday herself was still in the Lost World, because she was connected to the Dream World and conceived in the manners of which the laws of conception made sense in that world -- through imagination.

Therefore, it was through the imagination of Khrona that Friday became pregnant and allowed for Trinity to be born in another world and allow the projection of her as her dream self to enter into the reality of Khrona using a surrogate that also served as a placeholder and storage unit for all the power and glory that Khrona gave to Friday and his daughter.

That said, the corrupt Titania that was used as the placeholder which was discarded but never properly disposed of festered in the Zero World, despite still having no means of any value or potential at all. It was simply embedded in the Fountain, never having been cleansed, because no one ever came to the Zero World.

Kaerei, who was the original Goddess Of The Zero World, used to only sit about and let things fester... Tzita, though, was the new Goddess Of The Zero World, and she had yet to do any Goddess duties. She was worse than Kaerei, because at least Kaerei never left -- the Zero World went everywhere with her. Tzita was literally never around, and never even thought about it. But now that she thought about more than just herself... With this new 'Supervision' that comes from her improved 'Sealing Eye'... She could see so much more than ever. And the power was far more stupendous than anything she'd wielded before, and she controlled gravity unto the point of black holes and antigravity, so that was saying something real.

"... Now It All Makes Sense, Tymon..." muttered Shinzita, who was Tzita's Fifth Restriction form, having been blessed it by Tymon himself, "... She Crossed Both Of Us, Huh...?" There was a version of Girl Tymon that existed that wasn't the same as the one that existed normally. But she'd never seen that until Tymon came to her and unlocked her eyes. Now she saw at least a little of what he saw, and how they were connected, and how they fought before, but now how they were one. "... Oh, But What Am I Saying~? That Is Not My Problem At All~!" Shinzita laughed, her glamorous goldenrod locks bedazzling the entire gloomy area, but only up to a point, and it would then become gloomy and dully outside of the radius of the light of her glorious hair. "OOOOOOHOHOHOHOO~!!! What I Came Down Here To Do Was Fulfill Something That Pertains To ME!! Well, Us, But, Since It's Still Me, Then STILL ME~!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!"

Haughtier than she'd ever been in her career of haughtitude, the glittering, sparkling, dandelion-colored eyes of Shinzita released a golden beam from their keyhole pupils into the center of the pitch black Fountain overflowing with void water. Upon impact, the spring was purified, restored to its formal glory, and the remnants of the insanity of the husk of the Titania were purged entirely from the Wishing Well Of Dreams, making it useful again.

"There! Problem Solved!" Of course, it wouldn't make sense to anyone who didn't know. It didn't even make any sense to Tzita a short while ago, in fact. It only made sense after she became Shinzita, and her Sealing Eye was unlocked for the first time. "As The New Goddess Of The Zero World, It's Up To Me To Make This Place Beautiful, Unlike That Old Hag Kaerei. Though I Gotta Respect Her Dedication... Especially Since She's Also Still Alive Somehow..."

Voodoo. It was all voodoo.

"... Damn, Isn't She Like, My Primordial Grandma, Or Something? She Was The Same Person As She Was Even When I Was Just Getting Into My 1,000's." But now she was reincarnated as the Veritas, no longer bound to the Zero World. Being there for so long, it was good that she got to enjoy life.

... But. Then Shinzita realized something was wrong. "... Wait... Didn't Kaerei Want To Escape The Zero World...?" Then Shinzita was revealed to some things she shouldn't have known -- things that were spoken only to Khrona, meant to be known only by Khrona. Weird as it was, since she'd always seen him as her little brother, it all made sense to her now since the Sealing Eye was unleashed. "... And That Titania... Wasn't Li-Grim, Who Attacked The Lost World After Grimlock Released Them From Beyond...? Wasn't That What Titania Became?" Somehow, things were getting fuzzy to her again, yet remained completely perfectly clear. It was unreal how much it made sense, despite how very cluttered the logic seemed... It all checked out, which thus confused her further, stumping her greatly.

It was then that she concluded... "... There's Got To Be More." Tzita was never so dedicated to a cause in her life after that. "... He Wants To Show Me More. To Give Me More Power." Shinzita's hair's glamorous glittering brightened and hastened into scattered flashing and flickering. "... But I Have To Unlock Them First... So I Can Have The Capacity To Wield The Power..." It was the Thirteen Restrictions... But, it was making sense to Shinzita the same way it made sense to Khrona when he first created them. "... He Did This On Purpose," she continued. "Yes... He Wanted This To Happen... And He Wanted Me To...!!"

But then she remembered what made her doubt. It was Kaerei -- Kaerei wanted to escape the Zero World for some reason. Why? Why would she? Something had to be wrong with this place somehow. That was why so many people avoided it before -- even Tzita avoided it way back when before having to manage it. She even avoided it after having to manage it. But WHY? What made her want to escape so badly, and everyone else want to avoid? She wasn't dead, was she? Were they dead? Was she being excluded, somehow, and not able to participate in events that mattered? Yet, she had just been visited by the Creator himself, and also had done things with her family and plenty of other people on the outside for however long. Did it not matter somehow?

"... Maybe I Should Look Into The Fountain..." Shinzita suddenly concluded, thoroughly frustrated at the congestion of the clarity. It was all TOO clear, so everything looked blended and roundabout in perpetuity, but something was there that was unseen... Something she had to discover all on her own. "... I Did JUST Clean It, After All. Best To See If It Still Works, And How Clearly." It should, considering it had never been used before, and was scrapped, despite still maintaining its original power and function.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth   Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 5:28 pm

='Behemoth'=
Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth Unders10
"Ruler :: Black Knight : Subconscious ; Spirit (Plasma) - Will."
-Understanding-

As it turned out, when Shinzita looked into the waters, her vision and her spirit and her mind were projected outward, giving her displacement in order to be in several places at once. The Fountain was giving her the answers to her questions and thoughts and feelings through visions and out-of-body experiences that she could experience as if she was tangible physically present.

All the while this happened, she remained gazing into the fountain's waters, blankly. However, once the parts of here that were cast out were drawn back, Shinzita would awaken from her longtime daze and straighten up, having seen the truth. "Oh. Yeah. I Totally Get It Now. It Was All Because We Were Ignorant Of Something And Acting On The Absence Of What We Didn't Know On All Sides, And The Void Itself Was Acting On Its Own Behalf Through Our Ignorance And Absence Of Information. Go Figure." It explained perfectly why Kaerei wanted to leave, for she was ignorant of the outside world, or if she even COULD leave; it also explained why Shinzita didn't originally want to do the work, because she was under an ignorant impression that it was boring or something based on how Kaerei ran the Zero World.

"Good. Since That's All Figured Out, And We All Know Better, Now I Can Make The Zero World Into Something Vaingloriously Fantastic~~~~... For Myself." Yeah, she was not gonna reward those Nothings for anything at all, because their actual being here was a punishment in and of itself, and an eternal one at that. They were part of a realm that was meant to serve the Zero World Goddess, not be rewarded by her. They were not supposed to receive anything, and whatever they did get, it would just be squandered and returned to Zero. They literally could not handle anything of any kind of actual value, which was why they ended up losing their lives and souls and everything else they had in life, if they even had a life and weren't just born(?) here in the Zero World to begin with.

Alas, Shinzita was content with the Truth of the Fountain Of Truth, since it gave her everything she needed to know and experience in order to continue. But, before she did, she recalled her mission that she was called in to do, as well as the trip to the Neo Zero World, which harbored the Veritas' Hell. "Here Am I Now At My Fairy Fountain, The Fountain Of Truth! I Should Relay To The Fountain Of Death And Call Kaerei..." She squealed. "The Fountains Have Never Been Used At The Same Time Before~! I Wonder What Will Become Of It..." So far, there were only four established Fairy Fountains: The Fountain Of Truth, The Fountain Of Knowledge, The Fountain Of Death, and the Fountain Of Life. There was a Fae stationed to each one, she thought, but was only just now made aware that there was someone at the Fountain Of Death.

"... Nevermymind About What That Will Be Like Until It Happens. I'm Sure It Will, If We're Activating And Linking Two Of Them." Likewise, as promised, Shinzita would activate her own Fairy Fountain and connect it to its parallel in the Neo Zero World on the Sixth Moon, parallel to the Zeroth Moon and the Olde Zero World. "Swamp Spirit, Darling... Shinzita Has Arrived~!"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth   Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 6:28 pm

Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth Elatio10
"Lawless :: King (White) : Water ; Ace Of Spades - Mental Emanation."
-Elation-

Now, somehow, Shinzita felt something that she never felt before. She felt a full and total fulfillment that came from the very depths of her being -- like she was in the right place after never being there before. She felt... Truly complete in this world. It was literally perfect, and she was actually quite relishing in it. She was fucking off her fucking rocker insanely blissfully pleasured by the actual ecstasy she felt from being here and doing as she did. She felt it in all of herself in a way that was intimate. It was gorgeously glorious, enough to make her cum, if she really doted on it. Moaning acutely with a high squeal, Shinzita's eyes fluttered and her golden hair glittered, brightening up the entire area -- the whole territory.

"Ohohohohohohhoo~!!!!" she laughed melodiously, "I Feel Something I've Never Felt Before~!!!" With her worthless servants that meant literally nothing to her making all of what she wanted happen with no lip and no sass or backtalk or any type of resistance, but devout and complete prostration to her, she felt these levels of stimulation that, in her entire existence, she'd never felt until this very day.

She felt it in all Thirteen Restrictions, for absolute definite.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth   Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 5:42 am

Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth Forbid13
"Lawless :: Target (Spotlight) : Dark ; Exchange."
-Forbidden-

The same way Shinzita felt that level of complete ecstasy from being in place, so did the whole entire being... That is, Tymon, himself, whom Tzita was part of. He would appear before her in a burst of crystalline light. "BIIIIIIITCH YOU DID IT, YOU CRAZY BIIITCH!!!" Tymon was clearly hysterical. "ALL THIS FUCKING TIME, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE?! BRO, DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FELT WHEN YOU FELT IT?! IT WAS THE MOST FANTASTICALLY VAINGLORIOUSLY SUPERLATIVE ECSTASY I'VE EVERY FELT -- ALL COMING FROM -ME-." He was panting and moaning heavily. "... Was... Was That All YOU? All Us Just... Being Vain? It Felt Fucking Fantastic. To Be Wholly Undivided In Ecstasy Coming Straight From Just Me Loving Me And Being Me. And To Think, It Was Because You, The Most Selfish, Vain, Conceited Part Of Us Would Be In A Place Where All Of That Not Only Means Nothing, But Is PROMOTED?"

Tymon was about to have a pleasure seizure.

"Aight, Bitch, So You May Not Know, But Between Me, I Have My Actual Self -- Me -- And My Female Self -- Taijitu (Or, Taomin). But, As You Already Also Know... I Have An Alter Ego. Khrona Tensei, Who Is Still Me, But Like. You Know. Obviously, Since He's Your Brother. BUT!!!!" This was the kicker. "My Female Side Also Has A 'Female Alter Ego' And Guess Who It Is~?" He would squish her cheeks. "IT'S YOU!!! I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS YOU, BUT THE PARALLELS ARE PERFECTION!!! THE ALIGNMENT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!! I Am To Khrona What Taijitu Is To You, And You Are To Khrona Was Taijitu Is To Me. So Everything Down To Your Sibling Relation Is In Alignment." Tymon was about to have a manic episode.

"ZITA. I NEED YOU TO KEEP DOING WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING, BECAUSE I HAD THE -BEST- TIME WITH MYSELF JUST BASKING IN HOW MUCH I FUCKING -LOVE- MYSELF -BY MYSELF-. And It Was At Its PINNACLE When YOU Got HERE. Of Course, I Knew I Loved Myself And Got Elated Off Of My Own Love From Myself Plenty Of Times. But Not EVER In The Way I Felt When YOU Assumed Your Proper Place!!" Tymon was in love with that feeling now. "So Listen To Me -- You Must Continue. Don't. Stop. I'll Definitely Let You Get That Clean Slate You Wanted If You Just... Do This. Okay, Tzita?! OKAY?!" Tymon seemed hysterical, but it was because he was actually really stimulated.

"Now Uh... You Go Do You, Girl." Tymon snapped his fingers and disappeared back into Truth Dust.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth   Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 6:00 am

Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth Zita11
"Lawless :: Shadow Henchman : Spirit (Plasma) ; Six Of Diamonds - Chemical Formation."
-Zita-

Shinzita blinked. "... Kay." It was a lot, but if Tymon was the one telling her, then it must have been okay. "... Ummm. Well. I'll Just..." It was kinda jarring, albeit quite informative. Just... Really weird. "... Where Is That Swamp Witch...?" Shinzita activated the Fountain Of Truth again, in order to establish a connection between the Fountain Of Death. "... Shina. I Am Here, As I Said. What Next?"
Back to top Go down
Shinkaerei
Crystal World :: Goddess Of The Veritas
Crystal World :: Goddess Of The Veritas
Shinkaerei

Female Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth   Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 10:13 am

Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth Goddes11
"Lawless :: Spotlight (Target) : Plasma (Spirit) ; Eight Of Diamonds - Universal Formation."
-Goddess-

The raspy froggy laughter of the Ancient Swamp Spirit resonated throughout the waters, then into the air through the emanating ripples. "Gekogekogekogekogeko..." it croaked, until the vision of Shinkaerei appeared in the waters. "... Yes, Yes... I See That This Has Gone Better Than I Ever Expected..." For some reason, it sounded like this was somehow within her own realm of knowledge. It made sense, considering she was the ancient spirit of Lilith and the Tree Of Knowledge, but this was something that evaded her cesspool of stagnant information she peered into all that time in the Black Swamp.

"... As You Know, I Am The Great Grandmother Of You All -- The First Of Us, The Fae Of The Tensei Lineage. My Dear Child, You Were Born As The Greatest Of My Line... You Are Your Brother's Sister For True. This Is Why When I Speak To You Through The Fountain Of Truth, Only Such Comes Out, Even If I Speak Something Different Into This Portal." What Shinkaerei was actually saying, therefore, would remain unknown in truth, unless she was actually speaking the truth at this moment from the other side and not something entirely different being translated into truth through the well. "... I Was Born A Void -- All Of The Information I Had Was Where It Was, Known, But Inaccessible To Me. Though I Knew All, I Could Not Use All Off It, Because I Saw Everything And Knew All, All At Once. There Was No Capacity To Discern The Knowledge, For It Was All There As One Mass Of Information With Not Distinction Between Itself. It Was A Blinding Light That Ultimately Left Us Looking Into A Void With No Way To Do Anything About It. But It Was My Children Who Inherited Its Power... Whilst I And My Husband, Allsgrim, Would Sit In Our Abyss, What Emanated From Us Was All Magic And All Manna -- All Creative Energy Came From Our Line, Into Every Fae And Supernatural Creature."

Ancient being an understatement, Kaerei -- who was originally Grimrei, the wife of Grim (Allsgrim), the primordial progenitor of all the Devourists and Fae of the Veritas -- had been watching all of the information she knew play itself out for the beginning of creation. Because all Creative Energy came from her and from Allsgrim, and all Fae of the Veritas were born of Creative Energy (known as Manna), this made them their ancestors. Yet, those beings were created via the Creative Energy, and not through physical reproduction.

The physical children that were made through their consummation were the first originators of the Devourists line, and the founders of the Reality Village -- the first Trinity: Grimlock, Grimro, and Grimnyzmal. The siblings all went their own ways, but the only daughter was the true successor to the line, because she was the only female. She became Head Magistrate after succeeding her mother, and was given dominion over the entire Witch Province, which was considered to be all of the realm of Magic at that time. With her dominion over that realm, her bothers took to the Void and to the Reality, being Grimnyzmal and Grimlock respectively. Whereas Grimlock would join together with his sister Grimro and form the Reality along with a third of a different origin, Grimnyzmal remained in the Void with his parents, Grim and Grimnis, which were the incomplete versions of Allsgrim and Grimrei (for, the more the Void gravitates from its center, the lesser it becomes, and more degenerate from its central core it will be, sullying its purity as a void by filling it with more things and breaking it down by spreading it too thin). {When Allsgrim and Grimrei were completely whole by themselves, they were most powerful, but their power divided because the negative values from dividing from zero fractured the distribution of its wholeness as a singularity of emptiness devoid of literally anything and everything by dividing itself by less of itself, which is technically adding anything to it and making it and impure void, lesser than before -- thus, Grim and Grimnis as opposed to Allsgrim and Grimrei after they have their children, the First Trinity}.

"... You, My Dear, Have The Power To Create... Something That Your Progenitors Did Not Have The Power To Do. Your Golden Light Pleases Your Grandmother. Take Our Blessing And Power, Great Granddaughter Of End, And Go Forth And Make Our World Complete." This realm was her true home -- this void was a womb from whence all her kind came, and where all things that were no more would return to again. She was blessed that her womb would no longer be barren, as it had been for so very long. "... Create, My Daughter, And Make The World Of Your Ancestors Beautiful With Your Radiance... It Was Good To Make You The Final Successor Of All The Zero World... Our Shining Star... Who Will Bring Us All Things..."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth   Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 10:37 am

Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth Pleasu10
"Jack Of Hearts :: Potential Creation : Target - Metal ~ Design * Mechalior."
-Pleasure-

Shinzita's eyes fluttered with glorious golden highlights, hearing the true blessing of her Greatest Grandmother -- she who created her whole lineage, from her own soul. She never spoke like that to anyone before, not in all the times the Witches had been Head Witch of the Witch Province after her, or even the Grand Magistrates. Zita, who had the longest reign of those who weren't timeless, was both Head Witch and Grand Magistrate at one point, and she was the only one of them to have the greatest change of heart and development of character. The fact that she also got Tymon's blessing and the comparison made sense, too -- she was always meant to be this. She was the sister of Khrona, who was the Crystal Child of the Tensei Clan -- his Father's people. Tzita was the Crystal Child of the Devourist people -- the L'sia, their Mother's people. Eva, the mother of Tzita and Khrona -- who were both the Alter Egos of Tymon's Male and Female sides (his Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine) -- passed her lineage unto Tzita, not Khrona, and Khrona inherited his Father's power from the Tensei. If not for who Eva made children with, Khrona would have been the runt of the litter and Tzita would have come out as the one who was the most important.

But, it seemed like the two of them equalized somehow, anyway. Which was fucking cool as fuck, quite honestly, not even gonna lie.

So, Shinzita took the blessings of her Male Half and Greatest Grandmother with ALL such Vainglory, laughing as haughtily as haught could come. "... Well Bless Your Souls, You Gorgeous Hearts~! I Suppose Then I Have My Mission From On High~! And With The Sealing Eye Locked On Target, I Surely Will Never Lose Sight Again~!" The golden glow inside of her keyhole pupils radiated a light that triangulated the next 'Point Of Interest' for her and locked onto it, keeping her gaze from being diverted from it in any way. "Come Now, My Little Nothings~! Make Yourself Useful~!" She clapped her hands, demanding that her servants trail behind her and make her will be done. "I Will Give You Light And Feed You Of Mine Breast, But You Will Have To Do Literally Everything I Want At All Times Forever. Why? Because I Can Do This Forever By Myself. You Have Literally No Idea How Very Much More I Enjoy My Time By Myself Than Someone -- Anyone -- Else."

Literally, Tzita always loved herself more than everyone else. Or, rather, as OPPOSED to anyone else. Now, it was just MORE than everyone else, BUT she wasn't SELFISH anymore, so, though she was now MORE VAIN than she was when she was lesser, she was still MUCH more selfless and considerate and loving of others, despite still loving herself absolutely the most with definition and punctuation with eternity infinitely. And she could not stress that enough.

"I'll Drop You Little Treats That You'll Simply Love, You Little Things~! Ooohohohoho~!" Her actions definitely spoke louder than her words, because she did do the things she did out of love, but because all of these beings were pieces of shit, and worthy of no praise at all, but were being regarded for doing a service with equivalent exchange and also the actual love of the heart of Tzita herself, Shinzita would end up still being made more radiant and marvelous and Godly before everyone for just giving them their fair share at all, despite them literally deserving nothing and worse, even if she speaks poorly of them and gives them no praise at all. The kindness of her heart spoke louder than her words, and likely hurt more when she still took care of them fairly despite them doing things that warranted them likely to death from literally anywhere else in the universe.

She floated deeper into the Zero World, laughing, releasing her Manna as a radiant glowing shimmering shining glittering glimmering light wherever she went in the barren wastelands of nothings and nothingness that they ruined, which she would cultivate for herself, and them for her servitude.

This was her inheritance from her family... This was what Tzita was meant to inherit. She just had to come to appreciate it through understanding herself and her history, as well as her family. She no longer was jealous of Khrona secretly, because she had this to herself. His shit seemed WAYYYYYYY fucking harder than just people doing whatever you want all the time and you don't have to tell them that they get anything or actually reward them unless you want to, and they love you and do what you say anyway, even if you ignore them and don't even know or care if they exist or don't exist whilst you sit around and live off of them being alive. Which was literally exactly what she was going to do, as a Goddess, and a symbol to the ancestral nature of her femininity.

Yeah, Khrona could totes have all the hardest work. Fuck anything else -- this was paradise to a child of Lilith. In fact, she felt SO strongly about it, she would make some shit up on purpose to serve her purpose for her so she didn't have to do it, taking advantage of an opportunity that presented itself to her as soon as she saw it. With a snap of her fingers, she released a 'Design' -Algorithim- that was known as the 'Mechalior', which was a type of Virtual Serpent meant to design more algorithms by natural protocol. It would be cast out to do her bidding somewhere, setting up the Argus Card System whilst she like... Watched everything and everyone serve her every wish and will and whim and want and pleasure and love and everything else.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth   Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 5:58 am

='Black Friday'=
Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth Endsin12
"COMMAND :: KILL : BILLIDIOT (FILTHING)."
-Endsigner-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth   Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth Empty

Back to top Go down

Goddess Of The Zero World & The Fountain Of Truth
Page 1 of 1