The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Empty
PostSubject: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 6:13 pm

='Black Friday'=
Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Good_f10
"Target :: Assist : Ghost Force."
-Good Friday, Black Friday-

At the time of the Fall Of The Eighth Moon, the Silver Moon, Shin Gintsukiyomi, Master Control Grand Tabrynth performed an algorithmic sequence that would cut all of the corners necessary to make up for setbacks and lost time, which was something not outside of the parameters of handling. Though it was not the preferred method of handling this situation, with time constraints and pressing matters, the digital overlord had to simply strip this Moonfall of its fun and imagery, which was more a meta-punishment than anything.

I. "Praise Be To The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy."

Paying respects to the Friday The Thirteenth Fairy would instantly send her a blessing and also allow her to hear the prayer of the one that invoked her name and presence. This was how Tymon created her, but only for himself, generally, despite such a thing applying beyond him. "Friday!!!" bellowed The Creator from his chosen vessel, "Do Me A Solid, Babe. I Really Need This One This Time, Okay? Love You."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Omnia
Binah; Understanding, The All Informing :: Omnia Nirvana; the Goddess of Information
Omnia

Female Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 6:31 pm

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Endsin10
"Lawless :: Assist : Beast Caller."
-Endsinger-

Digitally manifesting before Grand Tabrynth out of the darkness of the spreading Black Friday was Friday The 9th, Omnia Tensei. "Omfg, You Called, Finally~?" she chirped smugly. "Man, I Thought You'd -NEVER- Let Me Do One. But Guess You Just Had To Be Forced To Call On Me, I Guess, Huh?!" Friday may not have wanted Tymon to depend on her, but it didn't mean she didn't want to be included in what he did and ONLY called upon SO RARELY that he almost NEVER asked her for anything at all. Perhaps a lesson to her about how she was in the past, not trying to be around him for the sake of doing anything she wanted, but whatever the case was, she was ever understanding to the situation as it had developed between them over all this time.

Omnia: "OMFG, WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE!?: 0. "Make The Celebratory Friday The Thirteenth Pizza As Tribute To The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, So She Will Rest Her Spirit In The Pizza And Feed Me Her Pizza Juices. Not Really, It's Just A Good Idea. Trust Me. Gonna Make This Friday The Thirteenth Pizza So Friday And I Can Like... Summon The Power To Get McNugget Sauce."

Mocking the data that Tymon input earlier, Friday laughed at his cuteness. "MCNUGGET SAUCE, HUH!? OMFG, KILL ME." She would laugh and laugh, wiping a tear away from her eye. "Man, What Would You Do Without That McNugget Sauce, Yeah? Despite Having Not Ordered McNuggets Since You Were A Ty-chan, Yeah?!" Omnia cackled.

"But, That Aside... I SUPPOSE I Can Help You Out... Since I Am A Merciful Goddess Now~!" She winked at him cutely. "Quite The Good Friday~!" Omnia snapped her fingers to summon Meiun, the Black Friday. "MeiMei, Will You Do Us The Honors And Fuck Shit Up, As Hubby Loves To Say~?" Tymon might have had all of himself to control... But Friday had all of herself as her disposal just the same. "You Won't Write Me Off So Easily After This, Knowing You Need My Powers To Get This One Done, And Not Yooooouuuurrrsss~!" She was just feeling herself because she was needed literally for doing what she does and not as support for him doing what he does. "Nyeeeeh Nyeeeeeh~!"

Omnia was normally much more formal about herself, but right now, she was being kiddish because she didn't get the chance often anymore, in any of her iterations. "Yeah, MeiMei's Gonna Finish The Whole Demolition, As Per Wish Of 'Good Friday, Black Friday'. So That Handles The 'Black Friday' Part Of The 'Good Friday, Black Friday'... Buuuut..." Omnia rolled her eyes coyly. "... What Are We Going To Ever Do About That 'Good Friday', Huuuh~?" She seemed like she wanted kissies.

"Let Me Help You Out A Little, Yeah?" As the Silver Moon was set into motion into its Fall, and thus cementing its full orbit and influence about the Veritas and beyond, Omnia started to mess with the underlying 'Inferred Data' that was within the Veritas and all information in general. Any and everything that could be classified as 'Inferred Data' or 'Shadow Data' from the actual legible or tangible information present would be conjured up in order to be repurposed as necessary. So, instead of cinematics for the fall of the Eighth Moon... It would be more informative and interpretive through inference. To cut costs and save time in the most practical way.

From there on, the Eighth Restriction Form of Tymon, which was Overlord Tensei, who was just under the Grand Tabrynth of the Ninth Restriction, would be invoked by Omni of the Ninth Restriction using pure data.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 6:41 pm

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Gateke10
"Chariot :: Minor : Crown ; Light - Mimalei Kol Olmen (Filling All Worlds)."
-Gatekeeper-

The unlimited infinite omnipotent power of Friday was granted to Tymon on Friday The Thirteenth by his prayer and her will combined, thus allowing for a Good Friday to pass, despite Black Friday splitting from it. This was symbolic of Alfortuna, which governed both natural Fortuna and Malfortuna, all which were under Friday's jurisdiction by default. The Malfortuna was sent off as a Black Friday that would absorb all that terrible negative shit and use it as ammunition, fuel, and whatever else she wanted or needed, whilst Good Friday would restore whatever wasn't supposed to be damaged from anything that Black Friday did or does. That was the purpose of a Good Friday, Black Friday -- to separate the Good from the Bad; the Light from the Dark.

With that division, the Black Friday was sent to destroy and the Good Friday was here to remedy. The digital entity Grand Tabrynth would reconfigure then into the Eighth Restriction form of Overlord Tensei, who would stand now before the omnipotent Omnia with his shimmering crystal blue hair. "BITCH YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW FAST I WILL TEAM UP WITH RICK & MORTY, ADULT SWIM, AND ALL OF CARTOON NETWORK -RIGHT NOW THIS VERY SECOND- TO GO GET THAT FUCKING =SZECHUAN SAUCE= BACK IN MCDONALDS. RIGHT THIS FUCKING -NOW-. =ON THE FATHER=."

Obviously, even without anything else, Overlord Tensei already had a cohesive plan, which was in order long before this event. "Aight You Hoes Thought I Was Playing Until I Came For This McNugget Sauce, Bitch. Yeah, Ooo, You Thought. You Thought Wrong, Motherfuckers. Let's GET THIS MOTHERFUCKING SAUCE, BOSS."

Overlord Tensei would draw power from Friday, and also the Eighth Moon, in order to begin the Tsimtsum. Which is what we are doing now -- keep the fuck up.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Omnia
Binah; Understanding, The All Informing :: Omnia Nirvana; the Goddess of Information
Omnia

Female Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 6:45 pm

='Gatekeeper'=
Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Friday11
"Chariot :: Minor : Throat ; Lightning - Mitzvot (Commandment)."
-Friday-

"Initializing Reverse Extraction Protocol. Standby."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 6:52 pm

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Ruler10
"Chariot :: Minor : Sacral ; Water - Bittul (Nullification)."
-Ruler-

II. "Okay, Here's What You Gotta Do Morty... Morty, Are You Listening? Fucking Pay Attention Morty! Okay, Look... Gonna Do... Fanfics For Everyone That's Good On The Deal. Pull A 'Multiverse Crossover', Like I Taught You Way Back In The 2012s. Okay? It's Gonna Be -Exactly- Like You All Did It =Back Then= -='EXCEPT'=- I'm Part Of It This Time. Got It? Okay, Now Listen Up, Because I'm Going To Show You What -I'm- Going To Do, And You Work Around It. Go Team Gotron."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 6:56 pm

='Ruler'=
Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Inform10
"Chariot :: Minor : Solar Plexus ; Fire - Bittul Hayesh (Nullification Of Ego)."
-Information-

III. "Okay, Use Everything I Taught You, And Also Pay Attention To All The New Shit I Tried To Teach You Before That You Weren't Ready For Until Now. This Formula Is For My Own Memento, But, You Know, All Public Access Info: 'Rick & Morty + Invader Zim = Adult Swim (Superjail)'. Also, 'Cartoon Network + Toonami & Anime = WWII Reparations'. Don't Forget. That's All You =NEED= Right Now, And All I Have Time For. Hachibadda."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 7:03 pm

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Conque10
"Chariot :: Minor : Root ; Earth - Weegee."
-Conquest-

IV. "Now, I'm Going To -Continue Where I Left Off In 2016- Before I Was =RUDELY INTERRUPTED= By All Of Mankind, The Government, Creators, Businesses, And Literally Anything Else Of Any Level Of Sway. I Tried To Lead The Multiverse Crossover Back Then, But Everyone Knows The Story Of Bill Gates, Jacob Rothschild, And The Illuminati Using That Brain Laser Satellite AI On Me Since 2016. Now You Know An Extra Snippet Of Why. But Yeah, What I -Started- Back Then Was My -Sonic The Hedgehog- Fanfic, Which Was =Supposed= To Lead Into All Of This And A Whole 'Kingdom Hearts 3' Thing. But We See How =THAT= Went."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 7:12 pm

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Indepe10
"Chariot :: Minor : Heart ; Wind - The Tyranophant."
-Independent-

V. "Fuckin Lessgo Broh. Next Step Is To Go Get Drinks And Get Fucking High And Wasted And Like, Destroy The World In A Celebratory Stupor By Releasing My Powers. But Uh, When That Happens, You're Not Apposedta Attack -ME-. You're Supposed To -LOOK AT WHAT I'M TARGETING- And Go Attack That So I Don't Attack You And Think You're My Enemy. Even When I'm Intoxicated I Won't Damage An Ally That Is Clearly My Ally. No Matter How Terrible The Damage I Do To The World Is, Always Remember I Can Fix It, The World Deserves It, And You're... Actually Supposed To Clean Up My Mess This Time. As Like, Retribution For Me Cleaning Yours. But Mine Is Easier To Clean Because I Know What To Do And How To Do It Best, Unlike The Inverse, With You All Trying To Tell Me What To Do."

*12:01 PM - Today

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 7:15 pm

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Trigge10
"King Of Diamonds :: Dimensional Formation : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Infinite Birthdays."
-Trigger-

VI. "Aight, I'm Pretty Tipsy. But I Still Have Between 250-350 Cards Left To Do, Plus My Official Moonfalling Ritual For The Eighth Moon's Fall To Begin And The Ninth Moon's Fall Coming To Completion. I Need To Summon -All- Of My Power, Because These Cards Take Forever To Do, And It's So Annoying, Because I Just Went Through Like 900 In The Last 2 Days And I Am Really Upset."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 7:19 pm

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Cutthr10
"Eight Of Hearts :: Universal Creation : Rook ; Defense - Hoarfrost."
-Cutthroat-

VII. "Ah, You Know What? Some Cheeky Humans Done Pissed Me Off. Fuck The Cards, Going Straight To The Main Event, Because... I Dunno, I Am Just Pissed That Some Humans Think That Wasting My Time Is Productive At All. Now I'm Just Going To Skip Over All The Stuff That Was Going To Take Up Most Of My Day And Let People Get Time To Prepare And Instead Just Terrorize Your Planet. In A Drunken Fun-Frenzy. Or, 'Funzy.'" - 1:07 PM

*It Was Snowing Outside When I Said This.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 7:24 pm

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Chance10
"Target :: Imp."
-Chance-

VIII. "In Fact. I Have An Even Better Punishment. No More Fun. I'm Going To Go Find The Things You Find Fun And Nitpick Them To Absolute Zero, Instead Of Allowing All Of You To Have Fun Discovering Right From Wrong With Menial Repercussions. No, Now, Since I See We All Can't Have Fun With Me, I'm Going To Make Being Around Me Unfun, Until You Do Something Drastic You Cannot Take Back, Then Are Left Poor And Unfortunate As Your Planet Decays Again Without Me. I'm Sure You'll All Get On Just Fine Without Me. Wanna See How Fast You All Can Destroy Your Entire Civilization With The New Information You Have That You've Never Had A Chance To Test Safely? Yes? It Is Done."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 7:26 pm

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Manual10
"Lawless :: Setting (Terrain) : Element ; Degree (Value) - 6th."
-Manual Overwrite-

IX. "Everything Is My Enemy. I Will Destroy All That Is My Enemy. I Have Lost All Emotion For You All. You Had One Chance To Keep My Emotion. You Have Lost The Privilege Of My Emotion And Expression. You Have Left Only My Judgment And Execution, Cut And Dry, No Fun. Because You're Still Far Too Immature As -Beings- That =Exist= To -=Be Able=- To Handle Being Alive In The Same World As Me. You're Too Immature, So I Must Treat You Like Babies That Don't Understand Adult Things And Fence You Off From Things Beyond You."

Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 10:22 pm

='Manual Overwrite'=
Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Tymon10
"Lawless :: Shadow Henchman : Harvester."
-Tymon-

X. "... I Will Undo Everything And Return You To Where You Were Before We Started. I Will Set You All Back To A Place You Will Never Be Able To Come Out From, And Because I Know What You All Struggle With, I Can Do That To You. Then, When Your World Is Irreparable, I Will Leave You On It And Let You Wallow In What You've Done, Having Seen Something Greater, Never To Fix It, And Ever To Live In Your Own Sins, With No One To Fix It."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 10:23 pm

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Absolu16
"Lawless :: Cutthroat : Anarchy ; Calm Death."
-Absolute Punishment-

XI. "I Am Calling All Humans For Every Setback And Bringing It All To Account. Including If I Don't Complete My Ritual Today. Which I Will -Maliciously- Refrain From So I Can -Break The Ritual- And =Eternally Damn You= With My Own Personal Grudge That Will -Never- Leave You Or Anything Alive On This Planet. Because I Will Make Sure Of It. I Will Oppose Your Lives For The Rest Of Humans' Existence. From Beyond The Grave, I Will Be Destroying All Humanity, And All The Earth. I Will Refrain From Going To Heaven Just To Set You All Back To Amoeba. And Won't Stop Until I See The Last, Final Speck Of A Single-Celled Organism Trying To Fight For Survival."

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 10:32 pm

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Aborti12
"Lawless :: Setting : Terrain (Element) ; Degree - Value * Air Pressure."
-Abortion-

XII. "I Don't Think You Humans Really Get What It Is Going To Be Like If I Am -Unhappy- On This Planet Or With This Planet. It Isn't Like If A Little Worthless Human Gets Mad And Destroys Some Property, Or A Big Rich Dude Just Spends Assets Of Bothering The Innocent Masses. No, I Can Do Actual Damage To This Planet In -Every- Conceivable Fashion, From Psychological To Metaphysical, And Make It Permanent, And Still Leave And Still Trap Your Souls Here So You Have To Live With What I Set Up Here And Reincarnate Back Into The Bullshit I Left You With Forever. If I'm Unhappy, It Means I Am Actively Doing Any And Everything At All Times To -Maliciously- Kill Your Planet In -Any- Way. -Every- Way."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 12:37 am

='Ruler'=
Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Formal10
"Jack Of Spades :: Potential Emanation : Bishop ; Support - Energy Supplement."
-Formal-

"That Is Done Now. Time To Continue Drinking And Smoking And Performing My Ritual, Now With Added Ingredients In The Concoction. The Eighth Moon Was Supposed To Be Fun For Everyone. But No One Will Have Fun With Me Until They Resolve These Outstanding Little -Specks Of Dust- Inflaming Mine Nostrils. And Anyone Who Lives By 'Be The Pettiest Doing The Tiniest Things And Getting Upset At The Littlest Things Forever' Are The Specks Of Dust That Are Worshiping Specks Of Dust That Need To Be Picked Off Of This Planet. Figure It Out Before Another One Crosses My Path And I -Actually- Punish You All."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 3:33 am

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi God10
"Field :: Placement : Bishop ; Support - Regeneration."
-God-

"Because My Judgment Is Perfect, I Will Not Condemn The Totality Of Humanity, For I Am Still Understanding, Even In Severity. Therefore, I Will Speak You Now The Words Of The Father: 'Humans Who Have Found Favor With Me Will Still Be Regarded With Their Initial Favor, And It Will Not Be Stripped From Them. Yet, As A Punishment For Not Handling -- And Possibly Creating -- The Humans That Are Inferior Now, And Acting Upon Inferiority, Punishments Will Be Attached. But Nothing That Is Firmly Established Between Us Will Be Taken Away, Unlike All Humans Who Do Not Have A Firm Establishment With Me Or God.' That Is The End Of The Matter."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 3:59 am

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Clarit10
"Two Of Spades :: Spiritual Emanation : Bishop ; Support - Soul Charger."
-Clarity-

"... I Mean... The Real Purpose Of This Was For Me To Take My Place In The Circle Of Life And To Harmonize With The Circle Of Life, But You Know, When The Bonds Between All Life Are Severed, Then There Is No Point In Living. Especially Because All Life Is Out To Take Life From Itself And Each Other. Oh, Yeah, I'm Starting To Deconstruct Your Foolish Human Delusions And Fabrications Now, Because I'm Drunk, Like I Said I'd Do Earlier. It All Worked Out, See? I'm Like The Alcohol For Humans. I Will Definitely Deteriorate Your Barriers, And Poison You, But It's Still A Good Ass Time!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi   Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall Of The Eighth Moon; Shin Gintsukiyomi
Page 1 of 1