The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Alfheimr (After War)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Tyranophant hovered out of a Dimension Gate from the Veritas into a random place on Alfheim that had some energy readings to it. He gave it a once over as the Dimension Gate closed behind him and he noticed that he was in a park. He'd not yet been to all of the places in Hearic, but he was interested in the world. He spotted Jol reading a book by the fire and decided he might wanna make friendly with her to show that there were no hard feelings between them all. "Heya," he said to her, "Nice Book You Got There. What's It About?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 8:47 pm

The Tyranophant was getting the gist of what everyone was talking about in terms of these people that were in jeopardy in some fashion, but he still had nothing concrete. As much as he'd like to have helped, he knew that he wouldn't be able to unless he knew the situation, and he'd already asked them quite a few times only to be ignored. Last time he asked, they all started bickering. He was hesitant, but he still wanted to show his support. "I've Heard You Talking About This Matter For Some Time Now," he said to those speaking, "Is There Any Way I Can Assist? Or Is This Purely Political?" He also waved to the newcomer, whom he had never seen before. "Well Hello, New Face! I'm The Tyranophant! But Call Me Ty!" He kept telling people to call him Ty, but what he got was Tyrant.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 9:15 pm

The Tyranophant shrugged his shoulder, pleased that he actually got a straight answer this time. He was actually very agreeable when proper manners were used. "Suit Yourself," he said with a smiling sigh, "I Understand How It Is Dealing With Political Issues. In My Lower Form, I Am A Godking That Has To Deal With Such Matters." He reclined in midair, flicking his nose with his thumb, "But I'm Always So Formal In That Form. So In My Higher God Form, I Let Myself Be Casual And Natural." Which, in all honesty, wasn't always to his benefit. If he'd come here in his Kingly form, there would have been no discrepancies at all. But they'd be looking at a small fraction of Ty and not the whole... Which they weren't going to be able to see for a LOOONG time.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 9:37 pm

The Tyranophant widened his eyes at the sentiments of Alauntree, then started to laugh heartily. "Ahahaha! Many Pardons, I Simply Act Naturally In This State And I Let My Tongue Get The Best Of Me!" That was an understatement. If only they knew... "I'll Keep Things Short And Sweet. But I Tell You, This Is One Reason Why Gods Don't Interact With The Beings They Watch Over. The Complexity Of Their Lives And Nativity Is Simply Atrocious Sometimes!" Ty still wanted to understand more about the people here, so he stayed, unlike his daughter, who saw that she would just be a burden if she remained. She wanted to know things that they couldn't tell her right now. Ty was less ignorant than his daughter, so he could maintain.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 9:56 pm

The Tyranophant looked upon Alauntree with crystal blue eyes shimmering, lids half open with a sense of compassion to them. "Yes, Much Goes On For You, I Can See. Best Not To Add Anything Extraneous To That." The most benevolent Ty would not give any of them anything extra to deal with tonight, as they seemed intent on discussing the strategy for what was most important for them. "You All... Have Your Tribulations. They Are Not Mine Burden To Bear." Now his voice was getting all formal and echoing again, as it did when he actually started acting FORMALLY Godly and not casually so. "I Will Be With You Through This Process, Though, For I Feel It Will Make For Good Relations In The Future In Places Unforeseen As Of Now. Trust My Intuition."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:15 pm

The Tyranophant knew little of these customs that the residents of this world did partake of. They sounded interesting, however, and he kept an open ear to it all, listening with a leg kicked up over the other and hands behind his head. Their merriment brought him much joy, and his Heart Chakra began to glow green in his chest. The sight of their love for each other and their bonds warmed him inside, and he felt a special kind of happiness that only a God could from seeing others congregate in harmony to the degree that they did in order to accomplish a task. Remaining silent, his light simply glowed in his chest and the crystal being felt warm. That warmth was a warmth of peace... Part of what he was searching for in them.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:29 pm

The Tyranophant finally spoke up. "Holidays, Hm? Your Acts Of Merriment Move Me To Passion." He suddenly floated upright, his chest still glowing green where his Heart Chakra was, illuminating a large portion of his body with its light as it grew stronger. "I Would Care To Accompany You All For Your Yuletide Joys And Festivities." The Tyranophant paused, raising a hand to his chin, "Lest, Of Course, It Is A Cultural Or Racial Event, Wherein Which I Will Understand The Dismissal." It was actually ironic how everyone was so... 'Peachy', as they were saying, when they were at first making jokes of him being such. This helped him learn how to partake in that type of engagement, as well. He couldn't help but laugh lightly.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:52 pm

The Tyranophant touched his chest and let his Heart Chakra do as it did, a wind whirling around him, as the Spirit of his Heart was that of the Wind element, and she liked to eat... Hearts, surprisingly. But she was tame when she wasn't feral. An oni-kyuubi Goddess is what she was -- Ty's female form. The Heart was being gratified, and so, the small wind around him released a soothing sensation from Ty. "Passion As In... Determined Conviction," he'd respond. "I Am... Peachy, Too." His words were filled with less tongue and more heart now as he approached a sense of euphoria. "Thank You For Your Kindness. That Is All I Ever Wanted." That was the peace he sought. "Goodnight To You. May You Rest Well..."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 11:06 pm

The Tyranophant was, admittedly, absorbing heart energy from the lingering love that was in the air. His chest opened up to accept the energy and fuel his passion more greatly, wherein which he began to glow brighter. "You All Have Shown Me A Different Side Of You Today," The Tyranophant admitted to them, "And That Is What I Was Looking For In You From The Beginning. As I Said During The Forging Of The Armistice." He could tell that from now on, things would be different, and the festivals would be proof of that. The Veritas and Alfheim would be on good terms, yet. His chest closed after a short suction and his glow dimmed. "This Peace... Is What I Wanted When I First Got Here." Hey, at least they had a crazy ass Tyrant God on their side for anything, right?
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 5:23 pm

The Tyranophant came out of a Dimension Gate from the Veritas after spending some time doing his Tyranophant business. He was coming to see if the people of Alfheim were doing any better in terms of the Veritas-Alfheim relations. He appeared at the mountain, where he first met everyone in this form, though in a slightly different location. Hovering in the air with his hands in his pockets, he closed the Dimension Gate and sunk his face into the collar of his vest. "I Sure Hope This Peace Will Last..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 5:34 pm

The Tyranophant smiled under his vest and lifted a hand from his pocket to give a light wave to them both. "Fancy Seeing You Two Here. But Who Am I To Talk? I Don't Live Here. Hahaha." Seemed like The Tyranophant was jolly enough in his coming this time around. "What Brings You, By The Way? I'm Here To See If Things Have Cooled Down And Still Stressing My Efforts At Peacefulness, As Usual." He might have been a bit on edge the other times because of how things unfolded, but now that there was a mutuality between them, and a certain hint of knowing each other, he didn't expect too many more issues.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 5:47 pm

The Tyranophant chuckled lightly, nodding his head slowly. "Ah, Well, That's A Start," he'd say to Ljos, but also heard what Val said. "I Certainly Hope That Things Remain Neutral, If Nothing Else." He smirked a bit. "I'm Sure If The People See Me Hanging Out With The Cool Kids, They'll Warm Up In No Time, And We Can Focus On An Interdimensional Relationship." He did still feel a little bad about destroying stuff and rousing the people, but that was in the past now. He thought to shift the subject. "Training, Eh? Sounds Like Fun. Is That What Goes On Here?" He wouldn't mind a little friendly bout. Emphasis on the 'friendly'. "Mind If I Be You Guys' Partner In This? I Could Sharpen My Skills As Well. I'm Actually Pretty Rusty." He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:02 pm

The Tyranophant was worried for Alfheim after hearing Ljos and Val speak about it being in the state it was. "I'll Help Resolve What I Can," he insisted, his Heart Chakra glowing a vibrant green for a moment as he spoke, "I Did Make The Mess. It Makes Sense That I Help And Be Seen Helping Clean It Up." That's how he thought of it, anyway. He hovered toward the arena when Ljos sat down and stood before Val. "Don't Worry, I Won't Turn Into My Djinni Dragon Form, Either. Not Like I Do, Anyway." He really never did. But at the mention of a bout, he was all about it. "Don't Worry, This Is A Friendly Crossing Of Blades. I Don't Spar Much, Myself. I Usually Destroy Stuff." He laughed a bit, then cleared his throat. "I'm Ready When You Are."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:15 pm

The Tyranophant rubbed the back of his head a little, figuring they'd understand. "The Uh... Civil Unrest, I Guess You Can Call It, At My Presence And Activity, As Well As The General Relations Of The Realms." He wasn't talking about anything physical at all. But he'd help with that, too, if that's what it meant to keep the peace. "I Did Rouse Up The People And Many Of Them Aren't Pleased With Seeing My People Try To Befriend Them, Despite My Actions Being My Own." He shrugged, then opened a hand to accept the training sword, "I Feel Like I've Gotta Take Responsibility, Or Things Will Never TRULY Be Peaceful, And We Might End Up At Odds Again..." He narrowed his eyes. "Perhaps, Even At War Again. And We Don't Want That. We Want Peace." It was all a social matter.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:33 pm

The Tyranophant caught the sword deftly in the air by the handle with one hand and twirled it around a bit, fixing his grip. "I'm Not So Sure That There Isn't Any Lingering Resentment," he said to the two. "Not Many Would Not Hold Some Against The Guy That Did Seek To War With Them, Then Being All Buddy-Buddy Afterward." Still, he could tell from Val's words that she didn't understand the difference between disrespecting a royal figure blatantly and having a fight with a commoner. "It's My Position," Ty said firmly, lowering his head and closing his eyes, "I Am A God. Though I Know Better, Others Do Not Until Consequences Happen. If Every God -- Or Even Public Official -- Allowed Vehement Disrespect, Do You Think They Would Get Respect For Their People?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:53 pm

The Tyranophant could see that they didn't understand him because they were not on the receiving end of the disrespect. "It Has Nothing To Do With Me And Everything To Do With The People Who Incited It," he clarified. "Let's Say You Come To The Veritas, Ljos, And I Let My People Disrespect You And Dishonor Your Godliness. Hell, Let's Say They Come To Alfheim And Do It. Do You Think You Would Honestly Just Sit There And Allow Yourself To Be Degraded? Surely, There Would Be Some Consequence. I'm Certain That There Must Be As It Is If Such Occurs." Maybe they'd get it if it happened to them, but without that, they wouldn't, he could tell. "You Two Won't Understand Until It Happens To You." With that said, he took a quick, distant swipe at Val's torso.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 7:15 pm

The Tyranophant gave a chuckling retort to Ljos, "Well Truly Peaceful Gods -- Or Even People -- Give Respect By Default Simply Because Their Nature Is Peaceful." Ty's eyes flashed red for a brief moment as the sword came in, rolling himself along its length without touching it and ending up behind Val. "Self-Respect Is Also A Thing, As Well," Ty said with a powerful thrust of the handle of his blade to the back of Val's neck, "And Anyone With It Defends It." He looked to Ljos, saying, "Sometimes, Viciously," before darting back and readying his blade again. "I'm Sure That's What Those Holmgangs Were For, Right?" He laughed. "Besides, Your Customs Are Foreign To Me. As I Said, Where I Come From, You Give Respect Naturally Because You Are Respectful."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 7:36 pm

The Tyranophant made a cheesy grin at Ljos. "Are You Saying You Would Rather Have Warred With Me~? Do I Take That As A Compliment~?" He seemed to understand that their differences were just really severe. "Yet, You're Mad I'm A Tyrant," he jested. "Cuuute~!" Ty chalked it up to "Different Strokes For Different Folks," really, as Val said. "Does That Mean I Can Go Crazy Here And It's Okay Because You All Like Fighting?!" He was only half-joking, but joking all the same. He swayed his sword in his hand, complimenting Val with a "Good Move!" when she effectively dodged his critical blow. Suddenly his one-handed grip tightened on his sword and he dashed in with a cross blow from below, slashing diagonally upward.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 7:57 pm

The Tyranophant snickered. "Look Who Can't Take A Joke Now," he said as he knocked the blade away with his free hand and came back down with a cross swipe diagonally downward. "War Is What You Make Of It," Ty said, swiveling around for a secondary swipe after the first one, this one being closer to Val and with intent to knock her blade out of her hands and also strike at the same time. "Verbal Warfare Also Definitely Counts," Ty said, his free hand still ready as his sword-wielding hand was, "So Don't Think Slick Talk Will Fly!" Again, he was half-joking, but serious all the same.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 8:15 pm

The Tyranophant said to Ljos, "Your Efforts Are Much Appreciated, But If You Can't Tell, I Am Taking Your Words To Heart." It seemed like Ljos couldn't tell from his shifted demeanor that their words had an effect. "You Just Can't Tell Because I'm So Chill~." Ty lackadaisically flipped his sword around in his hand, making childish faces and grinning goofily. "Lighten Up, I Get The Picture. This Is Lightfall, Right? Let The Light Do Its Work, Then." He gave a crooked smirk, his playfulness coming out now that things were less tense and more open. "Don't Worry, I Always Bring Something Good To 'Show And Tell'. Teehee." He even let a giggle slip out. He was fine. But, this was still a battle. Ty gave a sweeping kick to Val's legs whilst keeping his blade up, sweeping with the swirl.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 8:36 pm

The Tyranophant would have been stabbed had he not had his blade up and spinning with him during his sweep, so the stabbing was actually quite naturally blocked from the spin and position of the sword. "Nice Try," he said, wiping his nose with his thumb, "But A Trick Like That Won't Work On Me!" His eyes flashed red for a brief moment before returning to crystal blue. "Eyes Too Keen." He'd foreseen something like that happening, which was why he kept his blade up and ready as he swept and followed through. "If I Hadn't Kept My Blade Up, Though, That Would Have Gotten Me," he admitted. He was a fair, truthful, and rather humble God in his natural state. He had a strong sense of justice. "But If You're Done, We Can Be Done," Ty said, waving to Alauntree.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 9:09 pm

The Tyranophant didn't think that his Hyper Perception counted as a power as much as it was a natural ability that came to him as natural as breathing. Or like asking him not to see. But it didn't matter, though. She did well, and that's what mattered. "Eh, That Doesn't Count As A Loss, And I'm Certainly Not Sore, But Well Met, Anyway." He shook his head, putting the sword back. "I Really Didn't Think That My Ability To Perceive Very Well Was A Power." He chuckled. "Oh Well, My Bad." She could think what she wanted. There were other people around now. "So, Hello Peeps," Ty said, slipping his hands in his pockets and floating toward them, "How's It Going?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 9:26 pm

The Tyranophant may have been weakened here down to basically being a crippled old man, but he was still very powerful. The fact that his power had to be scaled down to match theirs meant something, and his skills were no joke. "Don't Count Me Out Just Yet, Coach," Ty said to Val, "You Can't Even Comprehend The Things I Can REALLY Do On NORMAL Circumstances." Still, whilst he was here, Val might give him a run for his money. He didn't know the extent of her skill. Power meant nothing to him. "Either Way, Good To See Folks. Maybe We Should Have A Spar Using Our Powers And See How That Fares?" It was a joke, but he was half serious. "Can I Be A Pwetty Pwincess?" Ty asked girlishly, making sport of the conversation. He giggled. "Teehee."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 9:54 pm

The Tyranophant chuckled at Eo, agreeing with him to a certain degree. "They May Not Be Worth Mentioning, But They Are Damn Cool To Look At!" And use. But that's not worth mentioning. Ty was enjoying the jovial merriment that was going on with everyone. Things like that made him smile. His chest began to glow green as his Heart was warmed, and he looked to everyone with crystal blue eyes, saying, "I'm Happy Everyone Is Having A Good Time." Ty didn't partake of any drink this time around, but he was content with watching everyone else. Hell, he might need to be the designated driver for the group if things went that way! Heh.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 10:20 pm

The Tyranophant kinda sucked his teeth, his warm green glow fading and in his stomach, an orange glow beginning to shine. "Eh, I've Already Had A Taste Of Mortal Life. Back Then, All I Did Was Hate Myself And Everything And Everyone Around Me For BEING Humans." Ty had a large grudge against humanity in those days and didn't like being reminded of it. The burning in his stomach became enflamed. "I Will Not Go Back To That Type Of Hatred. I Am Fine With Humans As I Am, But Returning To Being One Of Them Would Make Me Hate Them And Myself Again." A little personal, but they wouldn't want a hateful, spiteful, grudge-bearing, malignant, malicious humanoid with a burning loathing for everyone around him.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 10:40 pm

The Tyranophant's burning in his stomach went away as they spoke to him about things he didn't loathe with a vicious passion. "Hell Yeah, I Like Yule. I Love It. In Fact, I'm Santa Clause Where I Come From, So To Speak, In One Of My Forms..." He thought, scratching his cheek, "Might Be This One. Hell If I Know. I Go Up And Down The Ladder Of All My Forms Relatively Regularly To Deal With The Matters Of The Veritas On Macroscopic And Microscopic Scales. This One Is Just The Exact Middle Of All Of My Forms." He did oversee many things and partake of many festivities, but usually only with his family. "It'll Be Nice To Be Part Of Someone Else's Party For Once." Finally, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 11:16 pm

The Tyranophant's eyes gleamed. "I'm A Hierophant. I Deal With Rites Of Worship And Sacrifice." He heard everyone else explain what Santa was and said, "Yeah, What They Said... Kinda. More Or Less." He shrugged. "Either Way, It's Getting Late. This Place Drains Me And I Cannot Be As Merry As I'd Like." Ty stretched and yawned, cricked his back, feeling as old as a crippled man, then said, "I'll See You Folks Some Other Time. Maybe At Yule, Or Something." He opened up a Dimension Gate and floated back to the Veritas to regain his strength that this world seemed to sap him of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfheimr (After War)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next