The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Alfheimr (After War)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Tyranophant hovered out of a Dimension Gate from the Veritas into a random place on Alfheim that had some energy readings to it. He gave it a once over as the Dimension Gate closed behind him and he noticed that he was in a park. He'd not yet been to all of the places in Hearic, but he was interested in the world. He spotted Jol reading a book by the fire and decided he might wanna make friendly with her to show that there were no hard feelings between them all. "Heya," he said to her, "Nice Book You Got There. What's It About?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:33 pm

The Tyranophant scoffed at Val. "Always The Negative Nancy, Ain'tcha? I Appreciate Aesthetic Value As Well As Substantial Value, Among Other Values Such As Absolute Value As Well." His body flashed through a myriad of colors, some known and some unknown to the spectrum, before his coloration returned to normal. "I'm MADE Of Crystal. Well, In This Form, Anyway." But it didn't matter. If Val wanted to be negative, he didn't care. He had enough negativity from that one card being drawn. "MOTHERF--" Ty started cursing under his breath. "I Had FIVE Ones. I Would Have Only Lost ONCE This ENTIRE Game." He couldn't believe it. But suddenly, he got it together and said, "Oh Well. It Was Fun~!" He smiled deviously at Ljos. "Oh, I Guess You Don't Wear Granny Panties."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:46 pm

The Tyranophant made a mouth with his fingers and opened and closed them, signifying yapping. "Negativity Is In The Eye Of The Beholder~!" He totally just made that up now. As for a footrace, though... "Oh, Haha, I Don't LIKE To Touch The Ground Very Much Nor Very Often. That's WHY I'm Almost Always Floating Or Hovering Or Flying Or Some Shit." He had to make a very hard decision to fly all of the time, and it was actually a chore to do on Alfheim for him, despite how easy he made it seem. "So Yeah, I'll Pass On The Footrace. But I'm Sure You'd Beat Them, For Sure." But, Ljos and Jol were leaving. So, Ty said a hearty, "See Ya, Guys! I Had Fun~! It's Nice To Do Things With Friends. Hahaha~!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:02 pm

The Tyranophant let the breeze hit his face. He felt no chill, but the force of the wind on his body was pleasant all the same. He was happy that Val said something POSITIVE for once. "Yeah, There Ya Go! POSITIVITY! No Body Shaming! It's Er, Whatchacallit...? Body Encouragement Or Some Shit?" He lowered his eyelids. "The OPPOSITE Of Body Shaming. Ya Know?" He didn't know if he had the term correct. Regardless, the positivity made him happy. "You Should Try Out Optimism A Little More, Val~!" Though, Ty thought... "But Then You Wouldn't Be You, Would You?" He shrugged and looked to Diana and Jack. "Whatcha Wanna Do Now? Tell Ghost Stories, Or Some Shit?" He was joking.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:16 pm

The Tyranophant blinked at Val. "... Dude, You're WAY Negative. I Can't Say Two Words Without Something Negative Coming Out Of Ya. It's Been Like That Since I GOT Here!" He didn't know what Val saw, but if it was optimism, Ty didn't see it very often. "Maybe It's Just ME You're Not Fond Of, So It Comes Out That Way? Not Good At Holding Back, Are Ya?" He laughed a little, then watched Jack sprint away. "Man, Lookit Him Go..." Ty was pretty impressed with his speed, especially for being not sober. He turned to Diana, "Sitting And Drinking Is Cool, But... Talking To Each Other Is Also A Cool Thing." Ty laughed, "Like Maybe It Can Be 'Secret Time', Where We Tell Secrets About Ourselves~!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:34 pm

The Tyranophant was known for running his mouth off sometimes, but he was a generally good and wholesome fella. "Maybe It's Just Because Of The Way I Run The Veritas, And You Have Formulated An Opinion Of Me Based On That Alone And Not My Character Here." It was probably just the culture shock... Which seemed severe, given the massive differences in the Veritas and its needs to Alfheim's. "Try Not To Think Of Me As God Of The Veritas And Think Of Me More As That Cool Guy Who Tries His Best." He made an empathetic smile. He looked at Jack run and wondered if he wanted in on 'Secret Time'. "YO, YOU WANNA DO SECRET TIME WITH US?!" Hopefully he heard. To Diana, he said, "Don't Force Yourself. I Was Just Throwing Shots In The Dark."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:38 pm

The Tyranophant's eyes glittered with sparkles as he clasped his hands together girlishly. "Well~! Secret Time Is Where You Go Around And Reveal A Secret About Yourself That Nobody Knows And That You Usually Wouldn't Tell Anyone!" Ty coughed, straightening up. "Of Course, All Secrets Stay Within The Confines Of The Group Who Shares, But... It's A Nice Bonding Exercise." Or so he thought. Secret Time could get... Deep very fast. He knew from experience. But it could also be merry. Depended on the people playing.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:54 pm

The Tyranophant was glad that Val saw herself in a good light, at least. The same way she did about herself is how Ty did about himself, regardless of what others said. He agreed with Diana as well, nodding his head when she spoke. "Yeah, Especially When You Live In Your Own Universe," he added, smirking playfully. But Ty did want to hear about those things, because he felt similarly. "Yo, Don't Down Yourself -- You And I Are Alike In Those Regards. Heh. Heh Heh." That would be his secret to share. When Jack reached out to give a shake, Ty would return the gesture with a firm grip, saying, "I Am The Tyranophant Of The Veritas. Call Me Ty." He smiled and released Jack's hand. "Nice Ta Meetcha!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:08 pm

The Tyranophant could see that everyone held their secrets really close to their chests and that they were all in some way either not their own or not really secrets. Ty couldn't lie -- he was the same way as them. "Guess Secret Time Is A Bust," he said sadly, pouting a bit. That's when Ljos came back tripping over herself like a newborn fawn. "Yo, Ljos! You Look Like You Had Yourself A Time. We Were Trying To Do Secret Time, But That Failed." Ty shrugged. "Anyway, It's Getting Late, So I'm Going Back To The Veritas." A Dimension Gate opened up behind his head and he threw up the deuces as he slipped into the portal. "Later, Loves~!" he'd say before the Dimension Gate closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 6:30 pm

The Tyranophant showed up randomly to what he was told was a Yule festival in honor of Jol, who was cool like that. He was with his daughter, Tina, who was using her doll form, Shina, to interact on a microcosmic scale. "Yo, Everybody!" Ty said, hovering toward the group, "Been A While, Hasn't It?" He chuckled. "But I Said I Wouldn't Miss Yule. So Here I Am!" Ty looked to everyone that was present and gave them a nod of acknowledgement, then turned to Shina and said, "Say Hi, Tina."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 6:48 pm

The Tyranophant did not realize that he should have brought a gift, nor did he know what kind would be appropriate for the matter. His body tensed as he hovered in the air and he looked around suspiciously. "Uhhh... Gift-Giving...?" He should have known. Stupid Ty. "Er, Uh..." Ty dug in his pocket and pulled out a 20. "Here, Kid. Get Yourself Somethin' Nice." He hovered up to Jol and slipped her the 20, then hovered back down to meet Divi. "Hello. I'm The Tyranophant Of The Veritas. You May Call Me Ty, If You Like." Ty didn't know what Tina was going to give Jol, though -- they were both ass out, this time.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:18 pm

The Tyranophant was surprised to receive a gift at all, and from Ljos, of all people. Seemed like she had him in mind when picking out the rest of the gifts, and the thought made his eyes water up. "D'aw, Geez..." he stammered, accepting the elemental orb, "You Shouldn't Have!" From either eye, a single Crystal Tear fell and rolled down his cheeks, which he would then let plop into his hand. His voice echoed in its Godly fashion as he spake, "Crystal Tears. In The Veritas, They Give Life To What Has Lost Life." Ty chuckled. "I Don't Know How Much Value They'll Have Here, Other Than Aesthetic," he said. "One For You, Ljos..." Ty said, presenting the Crystal Tear to her, "And One For Jol, The Lady Of Honor." That would be his TRUE gift to Jol. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:35 pm

The Tyranophant was going to ask what the elemental orb did, but then something interrupted what was going on and seemingly decisively taking over the ceremony. "Uh... So I Grab A Little Dwarf And What, Bop Him On The Head?" Maybe Ty's 'Little Bunny Fufu' joke wouldn't be understood, but he shrugged and said, "Okay, Gotta Snatch Me A Midget..." Then he gave a jagged smile, floating off to find a lad.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:48 pm

The Tyranophant successfully snatched a lad! "YEAHEAH! I Caughts Me A Midget!" The Tyranophant seemed very much pleased with himself for basically snatching a Dwarf. "That Was Fun! But What Was That All About, Anyway? Why Were They So... Uh... Upset, I Guess?" Ty had no clue what the customs were in terms of these Yule Lads. "Were They Stage Props, Or...?" He kinda made vague gestures with his hands.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 8:02 pm

The Tyranophant figured that this Yule Cat was part of the celebration and that the burning Yule Goat was all set up prior to his coming here. The Val swinging around was just their way of saying hello to the Yule Cat, or... It saying hello to them. But everyone was being mean to the Yule Cat and he slowly came to the conclusion that this wasn't a joke. "Ohhh... Is Someone Here In Mortal Danger?" He looked at the fire, then the cat, then Jol, then said, "Uh... I Know What To Do!" He floated up toward the Yule Cat's face and pointed his finger like a gun. Then he started spritzing water out of his finger and acted like he was pumping a spritzer with his other fingers. "BAD KITTY! BAD!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 8:15 pm

The Tyranophant narrowly dodged a clawed swipe with his... Cat-like reflexes...! and placed his hands on his hips triumphantly before the smoldering ash. "I Think We Did A Pretty Good Job," said he. But it looked like Jol was taking it pretty hard. Seems like the Yule Cat wasn't part of the show, and neither was the burning goat. Ty was silent for a while, but eventually said to Jol, "Hey! Good News Is, We've Got A Nice Yule Fire Going! Yeah!" He rubbed his hands together and floated over to the flames, not thinking once to put the fire out, deeming it sacred, or something.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 8:49 pm

The Tyranophant was going to stay for more merriment, but he knew that his daughter was not as okay as she seemed. She probably had a lot of questions that needed answering based on customs that he wasn't quite sure of himself, but would explain to her about the differences being like how they were with the Veritas. It would go over smoothly. "I Gotta Head Out, But Happy Yule, Guys! Jol, I Hope That You Have A Better Night!" With that said, The Tyranophant said, "Later!" and warped away.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:32 pm

The Tyranophant had just been coming through a Dimension Gate and into Alfheim when he noticed an animal of some sort doing something or other. "The Hell?" It looked like a fox or something. He wondered if it was a native creature here or if it was a person. Anything could be anything anywhere, he knew, especially since he was a dimension hopper. He hovered up toward the fox with his hands in his pockets and gave an inquisitive gaze. "Uhh, What Are You Doing?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:48 pm

The Tyranophant looked at the fox and blinked once, cocking his head to the side curiously. It didn't LOOK like this fox was all sugar, though. Ty had his doubts. But whatever it was, it was always cool to hang out with one of his kin, since he was part fox in his Wind Goddess form. "You Don't Seem Like Sugar And Spice And Everything Nice," Ty said chuckling, "But I Won't Get In The Way Of Whatever You're Doing." He glowed green for a moment and a small gust of wind circled him before his body transformed into that of a crystalline fox with nine tails. Colors filled the fox's form as it became a natural silver, but with a glossier sheen because the body was crystal. "I'm Part Fox, Myself." It didn't seem like she was paying any attention to him, though.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:00 pm

The Tyranophant didn't seem to appeal to this fox very much, but he didn't let it bother him. Instead, he would look to the one who noticed him and flash his nine tails behind him upon the rooftop. When the other fox jumped, he casually took a leap from the roof and onto... The air? He didn't fall very far before the still air took his paws, and he'd walk down the stagnant air as if they were stairs toward the other two until he touched the ground. He didn't know if the other fox could talk, but he was going to. "Hello," Ty said, rubbing his face with a paw, "Who Are You Two? You Seem To Know Each Other And I'm Not Sure That One There Speaks, Like I Do." His nine tails curled around his vulpine body, almost like a cradle.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:16 pm

The Tyranophant chuckled a bit, saying, "I'm Sure All The Little Woodland Animal Critters Know Each Other. I Know About The Birds And The Bees... Or, The Foxes And... The Deer." Ty coughed. "Regardless, It Is Nice To Meet You, Abbie! Just Call Me Ty." It was then that Val and Peter showed up, the latter of which Ty only knew by face and not formally. "It's Me, Val. Ty." With a wave of his majestic nine tails and a swoop across his body, his form returned to his humanoid state that was regularly known around Alfheim. "I Saw This Fox Doing Something To Some Sweets And Wanted To See If I Could Make Friends In My Fox Form." He shrugged. "Guess It Didn't Work Out That Well." Oh Well. He looked to Peter. "We Haven't Formally Met. I'm Ty, From The Veritas."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:33 pm

The Tyranophant raised his hand up, thumbing toward the little fox. "Yeah, It Was Pouring Some--" He turned to look, then pointed at the 'sugar'. "That Stuff Onto Some Sweets." He knew foxes were mischievous, and has his own reputation of it, being part fox, himself. Still, his other parts balanced him out. "Yeah, Abbie And I Just Met When I Was In My Fox Form Trying To Make Friends With This One Here," Ty stated. At Peter's introduction, Ty responded, "Nice To Formally Meet You, Pete. I Recall You And Your Name From The Times Before." Ty smiled and laughed lightly. But that fox was acting a bit too cutesy to be completely innocent. "I Wouldn't Take Candy From Strangers, If I Were Me," Ty said jokingly, snickering, then looking at the fox with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:52 pm

The Tyranophant more or less let the others catch up, as this seemed to be some type of long lost reunion of sorts. But that fox did act a bit strangely. Usually, when they were that open about things, it was a trick. Foxes were cunning, secretive, and overall private. Doing something like this to perfect strangers was a bit out of nature... But who was he to judge? He just shook his head with a smirk on his face and let his attention fall back on the other three. "So It Was A Happy Ending After All~!" Ty said playfully as the reunion occurred, crystalline sparkles glittering around his face as he clasped his hands together and placed them to his cheek, eyes glimmering like the sparkles. He then immediately composed himself and put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:12 pm

The Tyranophant sighed lightly. "You're Right, Abbie. Happy Beginning." Ty smiled and closed his eyes, the sparkles returning around his shining face as he raised his hands up in the air about up to his face. "Ohohoho~!" he laughed heartily, a rainbow of rippling color spreading from one open palm to another, arcing over his head. "May You Have One Thousand Happinesses~!" But, his light show suddenly came to a very abrupt end when things started happening that weren't one thousand happinesses. "Uhh, You Okay There, Pete? You Don't Sound So Hot." Ty lowered his lids and turned to face the fox, tilting his mouth to the side presumptuously.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:36 pm

The Tyranophant figured that something was up when he saw that fox acting overly cute and precious. None of them were actually like that for reals. They always wanted your stuff... Or sex, or something. Damn kitsune. But he also was partially one of them, so he couldn't be too mad. As Taomin -- his name as the Wind Goddess -- he did a lot of things that were completely and totally meant for his amusement. That was the spirit of his that he had to keep in check most times to prevent... Uh, wars? Ty crossed his arms, but spoke to Divi. "'Lo Dere. You're That Gel From The Other Days, Huh? I'm The Tyranophant Of The Veritas, But Call Me Ty." When Pete was having his crisis, Ty condensed water molecules in the air into a blob and threw it at Pete's mouth, trying to help.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:01 pm

The Tyranophant looked around nervously. "Uh... I HELPED!" He cried, making it known that he had something to do with the solution and not the problem. "Told Ya That Little Fox Was Up Ta Somethin'." As Peter transformed into a buck, Ty shook his head and said, "Well, Looks Like It's Getting Taken Care Of." Ty looked at his invisible watch. "Oh Me Oh My Wouldja Lookit Tha Time! Gotta Go!" A Dimension Gate opened up and Ty gave them the two-fingered 'Peace' sign as he departed, leaving with the parting words, "I HEEEEELPED~!" before fading into the Veritas, the Dimension Gate closing behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 9:24 pm

The Tyranophant had been taking care of business in the Veritas, as Tyranophants must do, and hadn't been to Alfheim in a while. However, in his free time, The Tyranophant found the means to come visit his friends from another world. He floated toward the beach, seeing a group of people gathered, some of which he knew. "Yo Guys~!" said he. "How Have You Been?" Ty slipped his hands into his pockets, hovering over to where the strange deer was, looking it up and down. "Uh, Friend Of Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfheimr (After War)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next