The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Alfheimr (After War)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Tyranophant hovered out of a Dimension Gate from the Veritas into a random place on Alfheim that had some energy readings to it. He gave it a once over as the Dimension Gate closed behind him and he noticed that he was in a park. He'd not yet been to all of the places in Hearic, but he was interested in the world. He spotted Jol reading a book by the fire and decided he might wanna make friendly with her to show that there were no hard feelings between them all. "Heya," he said to her, "Nice Book You Got There. What's It About?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 11:16 pm

The Tyranophant's eyes gleamed. "I'm A Hierophant. I Deal With Rites Of Worship And Sacrifice." He heard everyone else explain what Santa was and said, "Yeah, What They Said... Kinda. More Or Less." He shrugged. "Either Way, It's Getting Late. This Place Drains Me And I Cannot Be As Merry As I'd Like." Ty stretched and yawned, cricked his back, feeling as old as a crippled man, then said, "I'll See You Folks Some Other Time. Maybe At Yule, Or Something." He opened up a Dimension Gate and floated back to the Veritas to regain his strength that this world seemed to sap him of.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 7:01 pm

The Tyranophant opened up a Dimension Gate from the Veritas, as usual, and entered the most recent place they were attempting to forge relations with, Alfheim. The Tyranophant appeared in a different location than before, wanting to get some new scenery in his life and get a view of the realm. "This Place Seems Nice And Lovely," he commented, looking at the finely trimmed hedges of the garden and the fountain. He hovered lightly over the ground, crossing his arms and closing his eyes, as if in deep meditation. "Mm..."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 7:18 pm

The Tyranophant smirked, opening his eyes slowly. "Oh, You Haven't Heard?" he said with a hint of playfulness, "I'm The Tyranophant, God Of The Veritas Planet. The Terrible Tyrant. The Mad God! The Destroyer Of Everything!" He shrugged his shoulders. "But Hell, You Can Just Call Me 'Ty'." He raised a brow inquisitively, still smirking, asking, "And You Are...?" Before receiving an answer, he would greet Heidr with a friendly "How Do Ya Do?" nodding his head in acknowledgement of her.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 7:30 pm

The Tyranophant was surprised that there was someone here that didn't know about him. He was also a bit relieved because he had a clean slate. "Ah, Then Don't Worry About It," he said. "Nice To Make Your Acquaintance." But something she said interested him. "Muspelheim?" he questioned, "Isn't That The Fire Realm?" Ty wasn't the best at Norse history, but he had bits and pieces of the lore here and there. To Heidr, he said, "I Believe We've Met, But Not Formally. Pleasure's Mine." Granddaughter? Did she mean Ljos? "Granddaughter, Eh? Which One Of The Little Tykes Is That One?" Ty said with a hint of jest. "Surely Not Ljos. Right?" Either way, he also made a note to add, "We've Made Peace, If You Weren't Informed. So Don't Feel Squeamish Around Me."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 7:44 pm

The Tyranophant lowered his lids. "I Was Talking To Grandma Over There," he said to Thorgerdr with a point of his thumb, "I Didn't Expect Someone Who Wasn't There And Didn't Know What Happened To Feel That Way." He looked up at the fiery red world and thought about his Pumpkin Head world which was similar in color and of the same element. "Ah, It's A Sight," he said with sparkling crystal blue eyes. But when Heidr spoke, he said, "Yeah, My Daughter -- The Very Planet I'm God Of -- Came To Make Peace Before I Could Fuck Shit Up." He chuckled. "The REAL War Is Within The Minds And Hearts Of Others Who Know Me And The Veritas." Now Ty wasn't one to pry, but his interest was piqued at Heidr's response. "Val, Eh? Yeah, She's Pretty Cool. Well Wishes To Ya."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 7:59 pm

The Tyranophant, who was completely oblivious of who this 'Utgard-Loki' was and also confident in his power, responded with, "Sure! Let's Kick Some Ass!" But then, the sound of cracking could be heard and he stretched his back, getting a crick out. "Ah, Shit, I Forgot, This World Powers Me Down To Like, 1% Of My Real Power. If He's Really Strong, I Might Not Be Able To Do Anything While I'm On Alfheim." But if he didn't live in Alfheim, maybe there was hope. "Well, Fire Isn't Exactly My Favorite Element," he started to say then, "But I'm Sure It Can't Be That Bad." He knew nothing of their strife, however, and had no valid input. Again, however, he was interested in Heidr's words. "Why Weren't You Allowed In The Realm Of The Gods?" Ty asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:24 pm

The Tyranophant furrowed his brow. "All That, Huh?" he asked in a serious tone, "Well I Guess I Shouldn't Be Too Worried About Maintaining Peace And Making Relations If They Forgave You For That." Though it had Ty's interest, he didn't want to particularly bring up the subject... He closed his eyes, starting to think, the center of his forehead glowing a dim purple. "What Made Them Forgive And Accept You Here Again?" he asked thoughtfully, figuring to use that information for himself in terms of maintenance of good relations.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:41 pm

The Tyranophant sucked his teeth a bit at the response, his forehead glowing a brighter purple. He seemed to be thinking rather deeply on the subject. "If It's That Bad For Ya, What Makes Ya Come Back To The Realm Where You're Most Hated? You Got A Death Wish, Or Sum'n?" Unless she liked it, he couldn't see why she would. This Thorgerdr seemed like fun, though. "What Kinda Trouble We Talkin'?" he asked, opening his eyes to be a piercing red and his forehead glowing going away. But, he closed his eyes again and said, "Naw, Naw, I Shouldn't..." Though whatever it is might be fun, it wasn't worth having bad relations. Nothing was worth that when the goal was to maintain peace and eventually connect realms. So he might have to pass...
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:58 pm

The Tyranophant didn't want to get mixed up in the economics of whichever tribes and dwellers that lived here too intricately, as he was very wary about his standpoint with the people as of the present. He might once he gained a little more renown for a good reputation, but right now going and attacking some folks might seem belligerent if anyone found out. "As Fun As That Sounds..." he said to Thorgerdr, "... I Pass, With Regret." How would that look if he were with the riffraff of this world? Sure, he could swing with the bad boys back home -- as they could not overthrow him -- but not here in another world. "I'm Sorry To Hear About Your Family's Strife," Ty said sincerely, "I Don't Know Your Relationship With Val, But... I Wish You The Best, If You Truly Repent."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 9:10 pm

The Tyranophant's eyes flashed red at Thorgerdr. "Say Now..." he said in regards to her comment, "... Let's Not Take It There." Ty was a firm believer in God, as that was the only reason Ty, himself was a God -- through the Abrahamic God. "It's A Specific Word With A Specific Meaning," he said, cooling down and closing his eyes, "Nothing More, Nothing Less." From what Heidr said, it sounded like they had a severe misinterpretation and some bad interaction. Regardless, even as a Spiritual Leader -- a Hierophant -- Ty was able to be at peace with others' beliefs. "I'm Sure You'd Be Fine If You Were Sincere," he said, knowing sincerity and purity of heart meant true repentance. "But Don't Think Anything Of It." That's when Deg came in. "Uh... No? Hi, By The Way."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 9:30 pm

The Tyranophant tried to keep his temper in check about the spiritual disagreement, but this one was trying him. A burning orange glow appeared in his stomach and fiery horns protruded from his head suddenly, long and like that of a bull. "Keep Your Peace," the Tyrant Hierophant said through grit teeth, "Unless You're Lookin' For A Showdown." He was all up for kicking ass, even with like, 1% of his power. He was no bitch. "Adonai Is Archaic. That Name Was Dropped Ages Ago. I Don't Know Who You Speak Of, But It Sounds Like A Personal Problem That You Should Keep To Yourself." They clearly didn't know who they were talking about. Ty had only good experiences with Him. "Your Personal Issues Are Not Mine. Don't Project Them To Me. Take It Up With The Lord."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 9:58 pm

The Tyranophant sighed, his horns retracting and the fire in his stomach fizzling out. "He Doesn't Stop Being My Lord Just Because He Isn't Yours," Ty said, shrugging his shoulders, "I Didn't Bring Up Anything But A Term. Can't Judge A Guy For The Way He Talks." At that moment, the top of Ty's head glowed indigo, and a very fine outline of a translucent halo of crystal was able to be seen, which was always there, simply invisible to the eye -- much like his wings, which were also made of crystal. "But, I Know Better, Even If You Don't." He closed his eyes and made a sad face. He pitied them for their behavior. He wondered if he looked anything like that previously. By then, Deg had spoken his piece, and Ty's face brightened. "I Agree," is all he said as he smiled solemnly.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 10:22 pm

The Tyranophant literally knew better than to let these... 'Filthy heathens'... Test him. Though he had a righteous justice burning within him, he also knew that it wasn't his battle to fight. No, The Lord fights his own battles, he knew, and fights for other people. Ty was not fool enough to disbelieve what he'd experienced with his own being. T'would be an insult. Suddenly elated and rather invulnerable, translucent angelic crystal wings would appear on his back in tandem with his nigh invisible halo. He was taking on his 'Light' form, which was an angel. "If It Pleases You," Ty said to them, bowing his head, voice echoing, "Then Let Us Partake." He still had not opened his eyes. There was harmony here now thanks to Deg, and that harmony made peace in Ty's soul.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 10:51 pm

The Tyranophant gently hovered along with them to the place called the 'Wet Spot', basically ignoring whatever was said about the Abrahamic God all the way through. He was feeling too elated in and of himself from the happiness Deg brought him. However, he could see that this hatred was very deep, and he figured that he shouldn't rock the boat. His wings and halo disappeared back to complete invisibility as they usually were as he floated along, finally making it to this... Place they were going. Ty's body had become transparent, however, revealing its true crystalline form, and a light illuminated his form's outline and eyes dimly. "So What Is This Place?" he asked, voice still echoing.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:15 pm

The Tyranophant seemed unfazed at the events unfolding before his glowing eyes, of which faded away along with his dimly outlined body, then reappeared near a wall with a leg kicked up on it and arms crossed. "I See, I See, I See..." he said, "Best Of Luck To You, Then." Ty was one who enjoyed giving blessings, especially when he, himself was happy. "Though, I Cannot Say That The Misses Would Like My Being At A Strip Club... And She's Not Pretty When She's Angry," Ty laughed. "Parasite Goddess." That should explain enough. "I Can Drink, Though. I Might Want To Take A More Earthly Form, Though, So It Doesn't Go Right Through Me." He laughed at his joke, his legs suddenly glowing red and his body becoming solid again... Only black and white.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:35 pm

The Tyranophant, who now resembled a camouflage panda of sorts, and grew furry like a bear, finally touched the ground with a light thud. A sharp panda-themed fedora appeared on his head and covered his eyes in shadows. "Yeah, In Her Seventh Form -- Which I Am Also In -- My Wife Is A Parasite Goddess. We Have Thirteen Forms, For I Taught My Family To Split Their Power Into Thirteen Parts, And Hers Just So Happens To Be... A Parasite." He would check off 'Wine' on his menu and turn it in, then continue his story. "She's Gorgeous As Anything, But Needs An Overwhelming Amount Of Power Just To Live. So She Takes It From Me, Because I Have Too Much Power." He smiled. "We Fit Together Perfectly~!" He clearly loved his Parasite Goddess wife.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 12:01 am

The Tyranophant shook his head heartily. "Fuggit," he said, downing the ale in an indulgent fashion. When he came up for air, he said, "Yeah, No, My Wife LITERALLY Is A Parasite In Her Seventh Form. Like, That Is What Her Existence Is. Like A Leech Or Something, But As A Beautiful Goddess." He wiped his mouth with his paw. "She Can't Even GET To Her Higher Forms If I'm Not Constantly Feeding Her, Or She's Not Getting A Feed From Somewhere. She'll Literally Die If She Does Not Live Through Parasitism." Why he was in love with her? Only they knew. "Anyway, Enough Of Her. Let's Enjoy The Remainder Of The Night, Yeah?" Ty took a swig.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 12:21 am

The Tyranophant was happy with his family. "Yeah, One Of My Daughters Is A Ghost, The Other Made Of Dreams, And The Final From The Future From Another Dimension." He had a wacky family, to say the least, but they loved each other very much. "Ayh, Ayhep, It's Lookin' Ta Be 'Bout That Time," Ty said as he finished his drink. "Thanks For The Lovely Evenin'," he said, opening up a Dimension Gate to the Veritas. "I'll Be Back Another Day. It's About Time To Call It A Night." He yawned and stretched, then walked through the portal, having it close behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 7:07 pm

The Tyranophant returned from the Veritas via Dimension Gate to Alfheim, appearing where there was the greatest gathering of energy. He was in his normal clothing of vest, gloves, scarf, pants, and boots of black and gray, hovering over the seats, unaware of what was going on. "Hoho, What Do We Have Here Today?" he said in a curious tone, "Some Kinda Party?" He looked at everyone all fancied up and felt a little drab, but fell into place in the seats with a slow descent. "Sorry I Didn't Dress For The Occasion." He could tell that whatever it was, it was important, given that their king was there. He would sit and observe for now, crossing his arms and letting his eyes wander to everyone, acknowledging them with a nod if he was acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 7:25 pm

The Tyranophant listened to Ljos and nodded his head, understanding now what was going on. He was happy to be there and ready to witness the ceremonial awarding process. He should have called Tina here since she would have loved to witness indigenous festivities strictly for her records. Ty noticed that many people were called up -- seemingly to be most of the guard -- and quirked a brow, still observing. He wasn't certain what they'd be honored for, but it would be nice to witness their honors given to them. As he watched, his crystal blue eyes shimmered fondly. He wouldn't clap or anything, as he wasn't sure whether he should make any noise or not, but he was silently supportive as they were recognized by their king.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 7:41 pm

The Tyranophant silently wondered how many awards there were and who would receive them. It was an interesting ceremony that helped him understand the ways of Alfheim a little better, so he was happy he came, though he knew he'd receive no award, himself. His presence should make for good relations after what happened. He still did not motion to clap nor make any noise, but he leaned back in his seat casually, laying his eyes on the next set of honorees.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 7:57 pm

The Tyranophant continued watching observantly. His ears perked when he heard what their king said, and was formally interested in the awarding of Red Death. Ty knew that whatever Red Death had done, that is what relationship he wanted to have with Alfheim. The same words that Frey said unto him were words that Ty wanted to hear for the Veritas. But he knew he had a long way to go after what happened. Red Death had probably been around a very long time before receiving this honor, so Ty wasn't expecting anything anytime soon. He smiled solemnly as they were given their awards, applauding them in his heart instead of his hands. He didn't know them very well, but he knew this -- they earned respect in a way that wasn't destructive.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 8:17 pm

The Tyranophant figured that it was time to clap. He began, even if no one else did, and knew in his heart that these two people were being honored for something outstanding, even if he knew little of it, himself. It was clear that they didn't just recognize people for any old thing, so this was an education to him. He'd learn more about Alfheim and its people as well as these otherworlders that seemed to bear weight in the eyes of the highest of Alfheim. Once he learned, perhaps he would be able to have his world acknowledged. That would establish an everlasting bond between Alfheim and the Veritas, which is what The Tyranophant of the Veritas truly wished for. One day... He would make it happen.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 8:33 pm

The Tyranophant knew that his words meant little to the people of Alfheim, but he spoke them anyway. He was royalty of his own realm, -- a God, in fact -- so he understood what it meant to have social and political affirmation established. He said kindly to everyone, "Well Done," in his echoing voice, knowing little else to say but, "Congratulations On Your Feats And Honors." He was a rather coy sort when it came to niceties, despite being an extremely kind person at heart. He blushed a little as he smiled, turning his head slightly and averting their gaze, rubbing the back of his head. He still didn't know how they'd feel about his compliments.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 8:46 pm

The Tyranophant was taken aback by the sincerity of Red. Ty didn't expect anyone to actually acknowledge his acknowledgement at all, but it made him feel all fuzzy inside. His Heart in his chest glowed green, illuminating his crystalline form the entire color. "One Day, I Hope To Be The One Giving The Honors To You, As Well," Ty said before departing to the Winehouse. Once he got there, he would hover to a seat, sitting down gracefully as the barkeep spoke, his natural colors returning to his body. "I Can Drink," The Tyranophant said with a smirk on his face, "I Wouldn't Miss This Afterparty."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 9:08 pm

The Tyranophant happily ordered his drink as the rest of them mingled, his heart made soft to the words of Alauntree. To think, they were once on the battlefield against each other for something trivial that involved her and now they were at a party celebrating her honor. Strange how life played out sometimes. Even one like Ty who normally observed timelines regularly as part of his duty in the Veritas was shocked at how swiftly things could change in such a short time. "Your Friendship And Kindness Is Honored In My Heart," The Tyranophant spake to them, "Consider It Another Award As An Honorable Mention." He laughed, his body glowing green again with the light in his chest shining brightest of all. He was about to give in to his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfheimr (After War)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next