The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Alfheimr (After War)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Tyranophant hovered out of a Dimension Gate from the Veritas into a random place on Alfheim that had some energy readings to it. He gave it a once over as the Dimension Gate closed behind him and he noticed that he was in a park. He'd not yet been to all of the places in Hearic, but he was interested in the world. He spotted Jol reading a book by the fire and decided he might wanna make friendly with her to show that there were no hard feelings between them all. "Heya," he said to her, "Nice Book You Got There. What's It About?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 9:08 pm

The Tyranophant happily ordered his drink as the rest of them mingled, his heart made soft to the words of Alauntree. To think, they were once on the battlefield against each other for something trivial that involved her and now they were at a party celebrating her honor. Strange how life played out sometimes. Even one like Ty who normally observed timelines regularly as part of his duty in the Veritas was shocked at how swiftly things could change in such a short time. "Your Friendship And Kindness Is Honored In My Heart," The Tyranophant spake to them, "Consider It Another Award As An Honorable Mention." He laughed, his body glowing green again with the light in his chest shining brightest of all. He was about to give in to his heart.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 9:34 pm

The Tyranophant got his drinks, -- an order of red wine and mead -- toasting finally as everyone got their groove on. He wasn't a dancer by any means and felt very foolish when he attempted. He was light on his feet, yes, and had a few moves here and there, but wasn't the best at it. Still, the warmth of his Heart brought him to a different point of ecstasy than dance and drink did... He noticed that they were starting to call him 'Ty' now. He could almost shed a tear. This catharsis within released several green outlines of fox tails -- nine, to be exact -- from his rear as well as the outline of... Large breasts? He was changing into his Heart Spirit, Taomin, who was a female spirit; the girl version of Ty. S/he got up and said, "PAR-TAY~!!!" as s/he twisted about, tails fluttering.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 9:51 pm

The Tyranophant, who was becoming Taomin, became more feminine in not only appearance, but in attitude as well. Ty would spin gracefully toward the group, letting the outline of the green tails swirl and curl around her body. She toed her way over into the group and gyrated wildly, drink in hand and tails aflutter. They were only spiritual outlines, so they passed through, but he was definitely Taomin now. With a sip and a step, Taomin, the Wind Goddess Spirit of Ty's Heart, made herself the center of attention on the dance floor, as if already drunk. She was nowhere near, as she was part Oni and was used to large intakes of alcohol, but that didn't keep her from her free-spirited dancing. "WOOT~! Tao Is Having Fun~!" That was the whole idea of Ty's heart -- Fun.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 10:06 pm

The Tyranophant kept in time with the music, still gyrating wildly and taking large gulps of her drinks as she did so. She downed it before she could even really get started dancing. Now, Taomin was not one for traditional dancing, but more so... Sensual dancing. She rolled her body casually through the crowd, sliding her hands up and down her now voluptuous form, to and from her breasts and all down her face as if it were melting. She kept an expression that seemed like she was in heat the entire time, showing a fanged smirk whenever someone noticed her. Eventually, though, Tao went to get her other drink and gulped it down, literally trying to get as drunk as possible as fast as possible. "Yeah, Totz A Good Idea To Let Loose," she said in confidence, tails flaring.

Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 10:26 pm

The Tyranophant downed the drink and shimmied over to the dance floor again, letting the tails of Taomin spiral into several different twisted clusters rhythmically. Casually in the midst of dancing, Taomin ordered another drink and brought it to where the party was at, gracefully keeping it from spilling even with all of the wild -- nearly feral -- dancing she was doing. More than just a wild and free spirit, Taomin was a fun bomb waiting to explode... Clearly. This was what was inside of Ty's heart, and what his heart actually was -- that of a female kyuubi. Though Ty was in control still, he was letting his Heart take the lead here rather than be reserved, and it didn't seem to be a bad thing. Hopefully, though, they saw why he kept his heart restrained.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 10:43 pm

The Tyranophant's tails sifted into one another as the music changed, and his his breasts withdrew back into his chest, returning him to normal. The music was now rather hypnotic to him, and, with another drink, he would begin to glow a light blue. He did not dance as much as he did sway this time, growing the outline of a blue serpentine tail with three spikes at the edges. His clothes became outlined like an elegant kimono, and Ty would close his eyes, feeling the music rather than express the music. He was changing into his more elegant water form. "Yes, Ljos, I Agree With Them. This Was All Lovely." He took a dainty sip of his drink. "I Do Believe It Would Be A Good Thing To Host Another Event Such As This Soon."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 10:59 pm

The Tyranophant wore himself out dancing so wildly as Tao. He'd returned to his seat a short time ago to collect the remains of his drink. Now, in his water form, he was more sound in mind and heart and body. The music flowed through his body and caused it to shift to many colors that were correspondent to the wavelengths of sound. He closed his eyes as if in meditation and hummed softly. "Mm..." Suddenly, he rose up. "It Is About Time That I Depart. I Have Enjoyed Myself Thoroughly," Ty said, opening up a Dimension Gate, "Again, Cheers To You All. Congratulations On Your New Honors." The Tyranophant turned and hovered through the Dimension Gate, which closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:11 pm

The Tyranophant floated out of a Dimension Gate into Alfheim, hovering over the waters. He floated close to what looked to be a dock with his hands in his pockets, his scarf covering his mouth and flowing in the wind, just as the wispy end of his crystalline hair was. He appeared in a remote location this time that was new from the other places he'd been to again to explore more of the world and also see what went on around Alfheim in its days. He continued to hover over the waters until he neared the docking station and paused without floating onto the solid ground.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:23 pm

The Tyranophant gave a lackadaisical two-fingered salute to Ljos as she greeted him. "Yo, Ljos," The Tyranophant said to her as her brother came in searching for her. Not too long afterward did Heidr appear, wherein which Ty would say to the two of them, "Afternoon, You Two." He remembered Eowulf from two separate occasions and Heidr from their meeting in the rose garden. "What's The Good Word For Today, You Guys? Ole Tyranophant Here's Come A-Lookin' For Somethin' Interesting To Tell The Daughter!" He should have asked if she wanted to come... Maybe later.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:41 pm

The Tyranophant chuckled lightly. "The People Of The Veritas Are Well. My Daughter Takes Good Care Of Her People We've Given Her On Her Planet." Ty rolled his eyes, smirking some. "Meanwhile, The Wife Is Going Crazy On Her Side Of The Universe, Having A Blast Finding Herself In All Her Forms, Just As I Once Did Once Upon A Time." He shook his head happily. "My Higher Forms Are Taking Care Of The Dimension And Universe By Writing A Story And Cleaning Out Hell, Whilst My Lower Forms Are Standing Idly By, Doing As They Do Regularly." When Ty heard what Deg was going to name something, Ty couldn't help but laugh. "BWAHAHAHA!! That Guy's Got Some Balls! Hopefully That Doesn't Come To Be Something He Regrets!" Ty chortled.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:01 pm

The Tyranophant shook his head. "Nah, It's More Like They Were Things That Already Existed In My Family Before I Created Our Dimension. I Made The Veritas, But I Was Born In An Isolated Reality That Floated In Between Realities And Eventually Came To Live On A Certain Dimension That I Destroyed After I Basically Absorbed The Essence Of Everything Gradually To Create The Veritas From The Ground Up." Everything there was genuine... It was just a piece of the things that came from other things. "Like I Said When We First Met, I Took A Piece Of Everything. I Didn't Even Know Alfheim Existed Until Recently... But I Have Some Of The Lore Inscribed In The Essence Of The Veritas." Ty responded to Heidr, "If I Didn't Understand It, It Wouldn't Be There. Trust That." However, when they started talking more seriously, Ty asked, "What's All This Then? Bergbui? Is It A Problem? Can I Help?
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:25 pm

The Tyranophant snickered. "Trust Me, It All Makes Sense Once You See The Story." He finally hovered from atop the waters and onto the level they were all on, not having done that yet since he got there. "Hence Why One Of My Higher Forms Is Writing The Story." Ty tapped his noggin thoughtfully, then raised his eyebrows suggestively. Though he was given little information about the subject of bergbui, he wanted to know more and to be of assistance. He wanted to show them that he wasn't just there as a potential menace and could be helpful. "Well, As I Always Say, I Am Here To Help With Whatever Is Going On. Let Me Show You That I Can Help," he said, waving Eo off as he left. That's when Heidr brought up a taboo subject. "... Truthfully, There Are A Legion Of 'Gods' Made In His Image Called 'Elohim'. They Are A Type Of Angel. I Am My Own God, But I Ascended To Godliness. It Is Part Of My Family's Tradition To Fully Develop Ourselves As Godly Beings By First Starting Out As Ignorant Babes." The Tyranophant continued to speak, saying, "We Are Each Placed In An Isolated Reality That We Create For Ourselves As Children And Over Time Either Remain Mortal Within Our False Realities Or Break Out Of Them And Become Gods, Like Our Ancestors." There was a lot more to THAT story, but it was going off subject. "Either Way, My Primordial Race Is That Of Free Wills, Not Flesh, And Those Wills Know Where They Came From."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:41 pm

The Tyranophant knew he was no Eloah, but he was still a God. "My People Are Known As 'Tensei'. We Originate From A Single Entity Known By That Same Name, Self-Given After Being Self-Born From The Abyss. Before That Light Known As 'Free Will' Or 'Flame Of Eternity', There Was Nothing... However It Bred A Darkness In Its Image Known As 'Grim' Or 'Devourist', Which Became Flesh As The Flame Of Eternity Remained As Free Will. The Two Split Entities Continued To Create Children In Their Image Until They Blended Together To Create The Tensei Of Today, In The Image Of Both Beings As One, Since They Were Once One." It was a mouthful, but that was the story of the Tensei. As for Heidr's next question, he said, "I Am Writing It In My Higher Form. When I Achieved All Power, I Split That Power Into Thirteen Separate Forms, Of Which I Am The Seventh. The One Recording Is The Eleventh." He hoped that covered everything. "Does That Answer Your Questions? I Didn't Think We'd Be Getting So Close And Personal."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:53 pm

The Tyranophant lowered his lids, thinking, 'Why Do They Keep Saying Adonai? That's Archaic...' Perhaps, this world was an archaic world. Ty didn't know how long Alfheim existed nor their relationship with God except that they hated him. Fortunately for him, Ty was aware that 'Adonai' was an archaic name that God told his people not to call him any longer. So the answer was clear. "No," The Tyranophant said blatantly, "And I Told You My Origins So That You'd Know What Being I DID Originate From, Which Is The Name I Bear Because I Inherited The Will Of The Progenitor -- Tensei." Ty smirked. "I'm Head Of The Family Of Gods And Goddesses By Natural Selection. Lucky Me, Right?" He shook his head, sighing heavily. "I'm Not 'The Tyranophant' For No Reason."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:07 pm

The Tyranophant lowered his lids again, eyes flashing red. "Well, You Keep Saying 'Adonai' And Not 'Tensei'. We Don't Worship Our Ancestor, We ARE Our Ancestors -- At Least, I Am. I Am The Originator, Simply In A Lesser Form Fit For The Appeasement Of Others." Ty smiled slyly. "Maybe You Just Don't Understand My Customs Very Well. I Am The One That Is Worshiped, But I Also Worship In Return... My Highest Form." Ty closed his eyes solemnly. "Without The Primordial Originator And My Highest Self, I Would Not Worship At All." Eyes still red, he opened one wide at the two of them, "But You Two Do Seem Rather Interested In My Personal Beliefs. Any Particular Reason?" He knew his specific case was hard to understand, though.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:19 pm

The Tyranophant snickered, "Woah, Hey, Say, That's A Lotta Different People You Named There! You Can Call Me Those Things If You Like And I'll Take It, But I'm Only The Tyranophant. My Highest Form Is Known As... 'The Overgod', To Be Put In Simplest Terms." He pat himself on the chest decisively, "I Am The Godfather, But I'm Not The Highest God Of My People. Only The Overgod Is. He Is Called 'The Overgod' Just As I Am 'The Tyranophant'. And My Ancestor Is Tensei, As I Said Before." Ty's eyes returned to normal as he cocked his head to the side, "I've Never Heard A Christian Worshiping A Tensei, But I Think They'd Be Called 'Tensei' If They Did." So, Ty shook his head again. "Tensei Ruled Over Many Dimensions, But He Didn't Do THAT. Sorry. Wrong Guy."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:31 pm

The Tyranophant dug in his ear with his pinky, blinking a few times as he made a wry face. "I Know About Him, Yeah. But He Ain't Done Nothin' To Me Or My People, Ya Know?" That's really what it came down to, it seemed, with them. "I'm Sorry That You Guys Don't Have The Best Relationship With Him, But That's Not Our Relationship. I Know You Guys REALLY Hate Him, So I Won't Bring Him Up, But Just Remember, I Don't Have Any Qualms With Him." Ty furrowed his brow, becoming quite serious, "And I Hope That Hating Him Isn't A Requirement For Being Here, Either. Like, He Didn't Do Anything To Me, Guys, But I Do Recognize Your Pain And Won't Bring Him Up." That was the best Ty could think of doing. "I Won't Hate Someone Just Cuz You Do."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:32 pm

The Tyranophant added, "I Don't Believe In Hatin' Someone That Didn't Do Anything To Me. That's All."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:40 pm

The Tyranophant clasped his hands together then placed them in his lap. "That Much, I Understand, And I Deeply Sympathize. I'm Sure I'd Be In Your Same Position If That Sort Of Thing Happened To Me And My People." Maybe. Ty wondered what would give them peace with Him, though. He smiled at Ljos, unlocking his hands and slipping them back in his pockets, "Thank You, Ljos. I Appreciate Your Trust." He then looked to Heidr. "Good To Know Everything's Cleared Up Then, Even Though We Got A Little Closer To My Core Than I Would Have Liked Today," he chuckled. "You Know What They Say About Not Bringing Up In Conversations: Politics, Religion, And Sex." He thought. "Er, I Think It's Those Three..." His memory was hazy. "It's Been A While."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 4:16 pm

The Tyranophant came from the Veritas via Dimension Gate into the mountains. He was wearing his rather informal wear: Black and grey vest, pants, boots, gloves, and scarf, all with zigzagging patterns running down them. He was a bit far off initially, but noticed that there were some people looking fit for a fight... Well, one of them, at least. The Tyranophant closed the Dimension Gate and hovered toward the people, asking, "What's Going On?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 4:34 pm

The Tyranophant found himself in that situation he'd been hearing about with those 'bergbui'. Eager to help, he raised a hand cheerfully and said, "Done And Done!" He knew he could handle a simple task like that. In his sleep. "Be Careful, Everyone." He would look to Thorgerdr, remembering her from the rose garden with Heidr. He didn't reference it, but he didn't know if she remembered him or not. That wasn't much of a matter right now as much as it was to complete the mission. He hovered toward Thorgerdr, ready to depart whenever they were ready.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 5:04 pm

The Tyranophant was fortunate enough to still have Elemental Control and his Elemental Forms at his command whilst here in Alfheim, even if most of his other powers were null and void here. With little time to act, he darted off, hovering swiftly toward the last boulder, shifting into his Earth God form, which was known as the Grand Panda. Claws out, the Grand Panda tore through the boulder with a might unlike any mere bear's power and broke the boulder to pieces. Those pieces then disintegrated, Ty using his control over the earth to break down the particles into naught but dust. "I Gotcher Back," the Grand Panda said with a low growl, landing hard on the ground. He looked up and scanned the area for anymore boulders or threats around.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 5:33 pm

The Tyranophant could feel the strain of just shifting into his Earth God form. It seemed like even that had stress to it whilst he was in Alfheim. Before he could explain that his powers were basically nothing in this world, a boulder that was heading down close by rolled past. Claws extended, he said, "Not On My Watch," and slashed the boulder to pieces at a blurring speed, the debris disintegrating afterward. "If I Had My Full Power, I--" Before he could finish, more boulders came tumbling down a ways away. He might have been quick, but his Earth God form wasn't the swiftest of them all. All Ty could do right now was make a mad dash for the remainder of the boulders, ready to tear through them if he got the chance. Hell, he'd stop them with his own body, if he had to -- it wasn't like one could crush him. That might have to be the end result.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 6:04 pm

The Tyranophant had a better idea than what Thorgerdr suggested. "Or, Alternatively..." he said, ready to test the extent of his Earth element power here. "I'll Do You One Better And Give Them Their Homes Back!" He was close enough where he could do so within range, and stomped the ground with a mighty force. The earth that made up the houses -- no matter what type it might have been -- would rejuvenate to his will, repairing itself in reverse as if the boulders hadn't ever touched them at all. He couldn't revive the dead, though... Not in Alfheim. But he could at least maintain damage control to the town. In a rage, he destroyed the boulders already passed, anyway, causing them to disintegrate. "I'll Stay With The Goblins For Now," he said.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 6:49 pm

The Tyranophant saw that there was debris coming down from the exploded bergbui. To protect the town, he dug his claws into the ground and they shot up around the city, enlarged to a degree as to cover the whole town. They clamped shut, harder than metal, waiting out the rain of rocks coming down. Once done, he retracted his claws and went for the large bergbui. He took several large steps, growing in size as he made each one and got farther away from the city, until he was a towering giant larger than the bergbui. With a mighty bear roar, he would slap eight of the bergbui around, knocking them into each other and hopefully causing them to break apart. If not, he's finish them off with his claws... Or, perhaps the newly arrived Tiressa would finish up. Whichever.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 7:23 pm

The Tyranophant was in the middle of trying to break apart bergbui when his hand was grazed by an arrow. "Oi, Shit!" he yelped, shaking his hand. "Yeah, Yeah, I Get It. Sorry." By this time, he was shrinking, anyway. "Oh, Damn... Looks Like My Power Is Waning..." He couldn't do a lot of the things that usually came natural-like to him. He couldn't maintain his giant form for very long, and instead returned to his normal size, which was smaller than the bergbui. "Damnation," he said. "Oh Well, That's What Super Strength Is For." The Grand Panda enlarged his arm and swatted three of the bergbui away. "I Can't Get All Of Em With My Powers Failing Me!" He said, turning to any of the others to try to cover him. That goblome was pretty sharp. So was Tiressa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfheimr (After War)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next