The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Alfheimr (After War)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Alfheimr (After War) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Tyranophant hovered out of a Dimension Gate from the Veritas into a random place on Alfheim that had some energy readings to it. He gave it a once over as the Dimension Gate closed behind him and he noticed that he was in a park. He'd not yet been to all of the places in Hearic, but he was interested in the world. He spotted Jol reading a book by the fire and decided he might wanna make friendly with her to show that there were no hard feelings between them all. "Heya," he said to her, "Nice Book You Got There. What's It About?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 11:22 pm

The Tyranophant addressed Ljos, saying, "I Have No Grudge Against The Girl. If Anything, It Is The Other Way Around. I Feel Nothing For Her, And Should She Be The One To Worsen Relations, Let That Be Recognized By You." Ljos had her own means of being biased toward Ty for the sake of others here. "Even If They Were In The Wrong, You Would Say It Was Me Because I Am Not Of This World. I Am Aware Of This And Will Note It For Future Reference." When Abbie appeared, Ty looked to her silently for a while, not really feeling anything needed to be said. Yet, he would be pleasant. "Hello. We Were Sparring And Apparently, I Am A Bad Person Who Is The Scorn Of This World Because I Put Up A Fight... And She Did Not." That was all to be said.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 11:37 pm

The Tyranophant noticed how eerily silent they all were about their own faults and flaws as opposed to trying to pick out those of another. "... You All Ignore Your Own Faults To Point Out Mine, Which Are Not Faults, But Differences Of Biased Opinions. You Coddle Each Other And Make Each Other Weak." Hearing Peter's story had no effect on Ty and his demeanor. "You Poor, Unfortunate Soul." By the time Ljos was talking, The Tyranophant gazed blankly at her and asked her, "Would You Like To Go To War With Me And The Entire Veritas, Then? We Can Discuss The Matter Again Since You Did Not Learn The First Time What Makes War And What Makes Peace. You Are Just... Underdeveloped Barbarians." The Tyranophant was not to be threatened. Anywhere.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 11:42 pm

The Tyranophant hovered into the air and said, "If My Dimension Conquers Your Realms, You Will Make Relations With The Veritas. We Will Gentrify Your Underdeveloped World And Make It An Amusement Park." The last bit might not happen, since they already had two amusement parks. "Do Not Forget To Whom You Speak. I Intended To Be Your Friend, But Your Friend Intended To Make Me The Enemy. You Then Lose Your Temper And Become Unsightly Before Me. And Dare You Say You Are A Goddess After Calling Me Ungodly For Doing Something Similar?" The bias was incredible. But not unexpected. "Tell Me Now What You Want To Do, Ljos. Will You Make War Or Will You Make Peace? You Seem To Be Acting... Quite Familiar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfheimr (After War)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13