The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Alfheimr (After War)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Tyranophant hovered out of a Dimension Gate from the Veritas into a random place on Alfheim that had some energy readings to it. He gave it a once over as the Dimension Gate closed behind him and he noticed that he was in a park. He'd not yet been to all of the places in Hearic, but he was interested in the world. He spotted Jol reading a book by the fire and decided he might wanna make friendly with her to show that there were no hard feelings between them all. "Heya," he said to her, "Nice Book You Got There. What's It About?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 9:24 pm

The Tyranophant had been taking care of business in the Veritas, as Tyranophants must do, and hadn't been to Alfheim in a while. However, in his free time, The Tyranophant found the means to come visit his friends from another world. He floated toward the beach, seeing a group of people gathered, some of which he knew. "Yo Guys~!" said he. "How Have You Been?" Ty slipped his hands into his pockets, hovering over to where the strange deer was, looking it up and down. "Uh, Friend Of Yours?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 9:37 pm

The Tyranophant smirked rigidly and chuckled at the notion of a new friend to the group. "Ah, Is That Right? Good That You've Been Doing Alright. I've Been..." Ty yawned, "A Little Busy, But That's Just Part Of The Job." He returned his attention to the deer and said, "I Guess Introductions Are In Order. I Am The Tyranophant Of The Veritas, Another Dimension. You Can Call Me Ty For Short." He bowed humbly, then asked, "What Should I Call You?" He gave Tiressa a nod of acknowledgement as well, not leaving her out of the greetings.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 9:59 pm

The Tyranophant snickered when Ilioloustos said the entire title like it was Ty's name, but he figured that the deer was joking. He hoped. "Yeah, Just Call Me Ty." His crystalline hair draped over a single crystal blue eye as he turned his head slightly. "Summer Stag? In The Dead Of Winter? You've Sure Got Some Balls Being Out Here In This Weather. It Doesn't Have A Negative Effect On You, Or Anything?" Curious about the stag, Ty placed a hand upon his chin inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:19 pm

The Tyranophant chuckled. "Spry One, Ain'tcha, Ilioloustos?" It was cute to see some deer engaging with each other happily... Or what appeared to be so. Ty didn't really know the intention of the wildness of the summer stag. "Hello There," Ty said to Abbie, greeting her kindly. Suddenly, though, a thought popped into his head and out of his chest came an elemental orb. "Yo, Ljos! I Love The Present That You Gave Me, But You Never Told Me What It Does!" Ty remembered that from Yule, which was relatively the last time he'd seen Ljos and been to Alfheim... Beyond a random mishap that occurred that he totally helped solve. Yep. Totally helped.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:42 pm

The Tyranophant eyed the crystal ball of elements and said, "Decorative, Huh...?" before placing it back onto his chest and absorbing it into it, but not completely, making it look like a core. "I'm Going To Trick People Into Thinking It's My Weak Spot And Act All Dramatic If They Touch It. Heh Heh." Oh, that Tyranophant. Always up to his silliness. "Well, Either Way, Thanks Again, Ljos." The now embedded elemental orb would rest bare on Ty's chest, shifting between colors. He saw Diana descend and greeted her with a kindly "Hello!" before tapping at his chest-orb. But, he looked at the fallen deer and quirked a brow. "Uhhh, Interesting...!" Ty kinda looked off to the side awkwardly, making a wry face. He didn't know what to say about the fallen stag.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:53 pm

The Tyranophant was interested in the lore Ljos spoke of about these deer creatures, and he was happy to be in the know, but he could see it getting late and the already eternally tired Tyranophant was getting even more sleepy. "Oi, Guys..." Ty started to say, "Between Work, The Parasite Goddess, Alfheim, And My Own General Tire, I'm Quite Bushed. It Was Good To See Everyone, But I'm Going Home To Recharge In Crystal Stasis." Ty threw up two fingers and opened a Dimension Gate to slip through as he passed from one dimension to the next. "Nice Seeing Yas. I'll Check Ya Later." And with that said, The Tyranophant was gone with the close of the Dimension Gate.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 8:55 pm

The Tyranophant appeared from a Dimension Gate within Lightfall, entering the location of which there seemed to be a gathering. It had been some time since The Tyranophant had been to Alfheim, but that didn't mean he didn't miss it. First spotting Ljos and the ship, Ty floated down toward her and said, "Long Time, No See, Ljos." The decorative orb she gave him for Yule was fused into his chest, sifting between elements and colors as Ty's crystal body did when it wasn't its chosen preset colors. "Sorry I've Been Gone So Long. Gotta Do My Tyranophant Business In The Veritas, Too."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 9:12 pm

The Tyranophant remembered vaguely some talk about this 'Hallia' place as well as the story behind it. From what he gathered, that was where Eowulf had committed some sort of crime. Seemed like they were all gathered here to make amends for that. "Sure, Why The Hell Not? I'd Like To See This Place I've Heard So Much About, Anyway." Ty waved and smirked at everyone who was present, making a pleasant expression with his face. "Howdy Do, Everyone. You're Favorite Tyranophant Is Going To Join You On This Quest To Yet Another Land!" In all honesty, he figured that Tina would enjoy this type of excursion more, for her research purposes. "Don't Mind Me None," Ty's say, hovering near the group, hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 9:36 pm

The Tyranophant floated along with the ship without moving from his spot on the ship, as if he were standing right on the ground. Ty really did not like touching the ground anywhere, which was why he was always hovering places. This was no different. "Heh, I Wonder What Type Of Diplomacy Hearic Is Going To Have?" He crossed his arms, leaning on the mast as he and the ship flew up into the clouds. "Lively Bunch We Got Here," Ty said, "But Do Ya Think It'll Look Suspicious With All Of These People Here? Do You Think They'll Take It As A Sign Of A Secret Attack?" Ty had a tactical mind, so he thought about things like that, whether relevant or not.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 9:54 pm

The Tyranophant nodded his head. "Ah, So It's Like The Veritas. Then I Should Feel Right At Home." Still, it meant a lot more if Eowulf had done something there that wasn't good. "If This Place Is So Fancy-Shmancy, Then That Means That They Should Be A Powerhouse In Terms Of Their Advancements." Ty could relate, but he still had to witness this place for himself. Unfortunately, that would not be tonight. A Dimension Gate opened and suddenly Ty looked extremely tired. "Eh, Sorry Guys, I've Gotta Go. My Power Is Waning And I Need To Recharge." He hovered to the Dimension Gate, "But I Hope All Goes Well. Maybe I'll See Hallia Another Day." As they were entering the territory, Ty was exiting.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:20 pm

The Tyranophant, who appeared from a Dimension Gate, witnessed Val's combat training with tender eyes. His crystalline hair shimmered with color for a moment before settling at its natural crystal gray as he hovered toward the area, making sure to keep out of range of Val whilst she did her training. "Howdy," Ty said to Val as he floated along the side, "Whatcha Up To, Val? Training Your Death Grip?" Ty laughed a little bit, hands slipping into his pockets. He noticed Ljos and joined her on the sidelines. "Hello, Ljos. Howdyado?" Ty tipped his head in an acknowledging fashion before returning his focus to Val for an answer.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:35 pm

The Tyranophant chortled to himself when Val mentioned the damage she'd done with her claws. He didn't doubt her, the way she was handling that dummy. Ty turned his head to Ljos, "I'm Doing Alright. I Heard Everyone Was Sweet On My Daughter When She Visited, So I'm Happy That You All Are Getting Along." Ty made a pleasant expression with his face, then turned his head back to Val. "Itching To Use Those Weapons Of Mass Destruction, Eh?" he inquired. "Why Don'tcha Try On A Living Target? I Wouldn't Mind Obliging You." He did want to see what Val was made of, and his crystal body would allow him from taking too much damage, he presumed.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:49 pm

The Tyranophant gasped with a shocked appall at Val. He furrowed his brow. "Firstly, I Didn't Lose. If Anything, We Came To A Draw And It Was Discontinued Due To The Event," he'd say nodding his head, "And Second, I Do Not Throw Tantrums, Nor Did I During That Fight." Val was just making Ty out to be something he wasn't again. How did she see him in her eyes, he wondered...? "We Can DEFINITELY Settle The Score, Though, Since I Do Remember That Match Abruptly Coming To A Halt Before It Ended." Maybe Ty pouted sometimes, but he didn't throw tantrums. Except that one time it started a war, but hey, who even remembers that, right? Ty's nose kinda twitched a bit with irritation, though, thinking about Val's thoughts of him. "Is That How You See Me...?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:01 pm

The Tyranophant's nose would twinge with a pinch more irritation as his eyes reddened. "No, You ATTEMPTED To Stab Me And I Was In A Position To Block Said Onslaught, Which I Did. You Just Thought That Because You Were Behind Me, I Couldn't Do So, But My Previous Technique Allowed For My Positioning To Be At A Point Where I Could -- And Did -- Block Or Parry Your Attacks." That's what he was trying to get across the first time they tried it. "Don't Call That A Victory Just Because You Misinterpreted My Positioning." He remembered clear as day his arm outstretched to block the attacks whilst he was low to the ground. He closed his eyes and opened them with a sigh, they being crystal blue again. "I Think You Really Just Like Seeing Me Negatively."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:19 pm

The Tyranophant scoffed and flipped his hair, which was over one eye. "Methinks The Lady Doth Protest Too Much," Ty said with a hint of sarcasm. "Everyone Else Has Definitely EARNED My Kindness And Reciprocated. You Are The Only One Who Hasn't Reciprocated When I Am Kind, But Incited My Negative Traits With Intent." Ty floated toward the center of the arena, preparing himself for battle. "I May Be The Tyranophant, But It Doesn't Mean I'm A Bad Guy." But he figured it was in one ear and out the other with Val, so he'd just have to show her. The thought of it made his eyes tenderly shimmer for a bit, but eventually they stopped and The Tyranophant's hands became engulfed in fire. "So, Anything Goes, Or...?" He didn't want surprises.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:39 pm

The Tyranophant had to admit, Val had a way of making everything he did into a negative. He shrugged his shoulders, the flames dissipating from his hands as he shook his head with a sigh. "Well, I Was INITIALLY Kind, But... I Recall Some Unkind Words And Actions Thrown Around At My Initial Appearance Here." He did not stop hovering, as it seemed he was going to continue to use that particular power. He did not like touching the ground. "Just Because Someone EARNS Kindness Doesn't Mean They Don't Get It Initially, It Simply Means That They Begin To Deserve It After A While." Ty looked to Ljos, smirking. "Ljos Let Me Destroy A Planet With Her, And Basically Tolerates My Sassy Attitude After I Declared War Here." As for Pete... "Not Him," Ty said with a cough.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:00 pm

The Tyranophant laughed a little, his eyes shifting to a piercing red. "So, You Like To Play Games, Huh...?" Ty cricked his neck a bit, saying, "A Verbal Spar Is More Than Enough For The Likes Of You, Ain't It?" In all honesty, if they were keen about it, they didn't have to throw a punch. But that might defeat Val's initial purpose. "I Think That For Ljos, Tolerating Someone Who Is An Outsider That Basically Threatened Everyone's Existence Is A Kindness In And Of Itself." He chuckled. "ESPECIALLY From Her." Ty sighed. "Well, I Guess I Know The Universe A Little Better Than You, Huh Val?" Ty factored in that he dealt with things on a planetary and universal scale normally and said, "You Aren't Everyone Else, Val. It's Best You Figure That Out."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:18 pm

The Tyranophant found them all to be quite the jokesters. "Hilarious, You All," Ty said with more sarcasm. "I'd Have Preferred Words Over Fists, Too, If That Makes You Feel Better, Val." But again, that would defeat Val's initial purpose. When she rushed at him, Ty waited until the very last second to deftly roll out of the way and trip Val as she ran, quickly following up with an axe kick to the back to slam her into the ground. "I Believe We're Making Solid Progress, Then!" Ty said excitedly to all of them, knowing that the way they were acting was just the way of Alfheim. That was what he learned over time. They talk shit. But do they get hit enough? Maybe he should start extending the pleasantry. "Don'tcha Think?" His piercing red eyes shimmered, slit like a reptile's.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:39 pm

The Tyranophant sharply and keenly shot a glance at Peter, chuckling and saying, "Nonsense! You're A Riot Ova Here! I'm Laughin' Atcha!" When Val allegedly 'faked' him out, Ty merely continued to eye her as she ran to the next corner, protecting her back. "I See You Won't Turn Your Back On Me Anymore," Ty said, floating closer to Val and raising his legs, "That IS A Sign Of Progress In My Book." Without warning, and at a relatively high speed, Ty launched himself at Val with a dropkick that would drive her into the wall with impressive force. If he missed, he'd spring off of the wall and back toward the center of the arena, eyes still on Val. "Don't Think You Can Just Run Away And Win. I Smell The Fear In You." Ty's jovial expression darkened...
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:59 pm

The Tyranophant was already in front of Val by the time her words were coming out of her mouth to beckon him, as if he were prepared for her provocation. He spun around once with a leg raised, a blur of black passing right before Val's eyes and brushing juuust the tip of her nose before crashing into the wall with an ear-deafening collision. The force of the impact was enough to burst the eardrum and rattle the head, quaking the equilibrium of one who was to suffer the concussive force. With his other leg, Ty kicked off of the wall he'd kicked and floated back toward the midst of the stage. He looked at Val with a piercing discontent. "I Think You Caught A Whiff Of Your Own Ego," he'd say, if she could even hear, "Not Mine." His face was unsmiling at Val's brazen.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:28 pm

The Tyranophant's expression did not change. "No," he said in his Godly tone, voice echoing in several tones, "That Would Be Abuse." It was very rare to see him take things seriously, but he certainly was taking into account every aspect of what this was. He had no grudge against the girl, and he wouldn't fight an opponent that wouldn't fight back. "You Don't Want To Have This Fight," he said, yet not turning a blind eye to her. He knew if he had mercy on her, she would simply take advantage of it. So he remained neutral. "It Is Your Turn," Ty said with absolution, "Or Do You Concede?" His face was still unsmiling. "I Am Showing You Kindness Right Now. Do Not Forget It." Ty's eyes returned to a crystal blue as he said kindly, "I'm Not The Guy You Think I Am."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:33 pm

The Tyranophant glanced at the riled up Peter, his own face still unchanged nor seemingly swayed by anything Peter said or did. "That Was Rather Small And Weak Of You," Ty said to Peter, his neutral tone still echoing. Ty was rarely serious, but when he was, he proved why he was a God. "I Am Neutral To Your Affairs. How Quickly You Forget That You Destroyed A Planet For Such A Similar Sake As Mine." That was all that Peter was going to get, for that said everything that it needed to on its own.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:53 pm

The Tyranophant could tell that Val had learned nothing from all of this. She was the one that wished for this in the first place, and then she turns around and says this was the fault of Ty? He merely watched with an expressionless face as the two negatives intertwined. That's all he saw them as now. Two negatives do make a positive. And what was positive was this: "Worse Coming From You Means Better." That was the conclusion. "From This Point Forth, Your Negativity Is Null To Me. Bear What You Will Against Me. Compare Me For Your Own Satisfaction. But Remember, I Have Nothing Against You." Ty's face was devoid of emotion, as was his voice, but still he said, "It Doesn't Make Any Difference What Your Opinions Are Except To You."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:59 pm

The Tyranophant knew that the two people who disliked him were not the majority, and in fact, probably were the only two that bore a grudge at all. "You Are Not Everyone. Do Not Speak Words That Are Not Your Own." He turned to them, still devoid. "Speak For Yourselves. Your Patriotism Means Nothing In Terms Of What Is Actual Reality. Remember That You Are Not Ljos, Either, And Ljos Has Been Indifferent This Entire Time." Ty then looked to Ljos, saying, "I Hope This Does Not Affect The Relations With The Veritas." This wasn't her battle, for once, and Ty was done fighting. All that came from him was truth. "I Have Nothing To Prove To Either Of You. Your Negativity Affects You Alone, As Do Your Words." He paused. "Do You Feel Any Better?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 11:17 pm

The Tyranophant saw the matter for what it was and came with an emotionless criticism. "You Cannot Stand The Bare Minimum Of Combat, Val. Your Tactics Were Sloppy And Your Strategy Was Unwise." Ty seemed to be done being cordial with Val, and Pete wasn't one that he needed to be concerned with at all. "Your Loved One Is Like A Child That Speaks Much But Knows Nothing." It was the matter-of-fact, since Peter spoke out of emotional outburst and had no composure. "I'd Suggest Being Cognizant Of His Tantrum," Ty said to Val. "You Certainly Have An Eye For Them... Unless You Are Blind On Purpose." The animosity from him lingered. "He Clings To What Is Past And You Cling To Delusion. I Bear You No Interest Any Longer." They weren't worth his time.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 11:22 pm

The Tyranophant addressed Ljos, saying, "I Have No Grudge Against The Girl. If Anything, It Is The Other Way Around. I Feel Nothing For Her, And Should She Be The One To Worsen Relations, Let That Be Recognized By You." Ljos had her own means of being biased toward Ty for the sake of others here. "Even If They Were In The Wrong, You Would Say It Was Me Because I Am Not Of This World. I Am Aware Of This And Will Note It For Future Reference." When Abbie appeared, Ty looked to her silently for a while, not really feeling anything needed to be said. Yet, he would be pleasant. "Hello. We Were Sparring And Apparently, I Am A Bad Person Who Is The Scorn Of This World Because I Put Up A Fight... And She Did Not." That was all to be said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfheimr (After War)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next