The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Alfheimr (After War)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Tyranophant hovered out of a Dimension Gate from the Veritas into a random place on Alfheim that had some energy readings to it. He gave it a once over as the Dimension Gate closed behind him and he noticed that he was in a park. He'd not yet been to all of the places in Hearic, but he was interested in the world. He spotted Jol reading a book by the fire and decided he might wanna make friendly with her to show that there were no hard feelings between them all. "Heya," he said to her, "Nice Book You Got There. What's It About?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:04 pm

The Tyranophant felt like he was watching a Nordic soap opera. It had all of the qualities of a good story with a twist that brought everyone to a standstill. As much as Ty felt for the family, understanding the royal rights as well as the scandal behind it all, he was just too engrossed in how much it was like a soap opera. He REALLY wanted to see someone challenge Ljos for the throne. Anyone, really. Again, he'd do so himself, but he wasn't eligible... And if he was, he certainly didn't know. But none of that mattered. When Jol and Eowulf departed in their emotional tizzies, Ty became more serious in his head and lowered it in empathy. "Poor Family..." Ty muttered under his breath, "... This Could Pose Serious Issues, Regardless Of Ruler."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:14 pm

The Tyranophant figured that a change of pace might be the best thing, as well. When he finally noticed Uerc, he smiled and said, "Hey! Uerc! Reincarnated, Or Whatever, Didja?" That was more of a rhetorical question than anything, and the sentiment was mostly just a greeting and acknowledgement of his being alive and well despite what Ty heard happened. "Yo, Medu, I'll Take A Drink!" Ty said, trying to be the first to make the mood a little easier, for once.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:26 pm

The Tyranophant nodded his head as he awaited his drink. "Ah, Yeah. Legit," he said to Uerc. "I Guess I Do Things Like That Sometimes In The Veritas, But Usually, I Let The Souls Of The Dead Go To Where They Are Supposed To In The Afterlife. When They Want To Come Back, They Are Given Free Will To Do So -- As, They Are Not Bound To Any Afterlife -- But If They Were Sent To Our Hell, They Have To Work Their Way Back To Life, Since They Earned Their Way To Hell." Ty's random story about how things worked in the Veritas was a way to keep the conversation from being grim... But talking about what he did with souls wasn't exactly 'bright' in and of itself, even when their afterlives were.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:41 pm

The Tyranophant was now literally lost in the conversation. Being the only one not from this dimension, he had no idea about the different realms beyond the ones that were common knowledge. Obscure ones were very much... Obscure to him. He tilted his head a bit, then took a drink. He didn't know who Vindr was, but if they weren't having a formal introduction, Ty wouldn't say anything. Then, someone called him a... Wyrm? "Yo, I'm No 'Wyrm', I'm A God. That Can Turn Into A Dragon, Yes, But..." he trailed off. "ANYWAY, I Am The Tyranophant Of The Veritas. That Is My Dimension. To Whom Do I Have The Pleasure Of Speaking...?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:51 pm

The Tyranophant nodded his head. "Ah, My Daughter's A Shaman..." he said in a casual tone. "Granted, She And I Are A Lot Of Things With A Lot Of Different Forms, Too, But... That's Beyond The Conversation." Ty was happy someone was interested in the Veritas, though, and was happy to explain. "My Dimension, The Veritas, Is A Dimension That Has A Piece Of Everything In It As Well As Its Own Original Things That Bind Those Other Elements Together. It Is A Dimension, A Universe, And A Planet, So We Have Different Realms For Different Things." Ty took a drink. "We Do Have A Spirit Realm Or Two... Or Seven... But I Doubt You've Been To The Veritas Before. I Would Know If Ya Did, Most Likely."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 9:04 pm

The Tyranophant was well aware of the affairs of otherworldly travel and all that came with it, for he was subject to it in every realm he went to -- this one, especially. "Yeah, I Know. We've Got Those Things Roaming Around The Veritas, One Way Or Another... And I've Been To My Share Of Realms. Each Dimension Has Its Own Set Boundaries That Must Be Adhered To. Unlike My More Powerful Forms -- As, This Is Only Me At Half My Power, And Even Now, I Can Only Use 1% Of It On Alfheim -- I Cannot Defy The Laws Of The Dimensions I Go To. It's Meant That Way So That The Veritas And Other Realms May Connect To Each Other In Harmony As Opposed To Remain Distant Across The Void." Ty took a drink. "We Seek Harmony With Other Realms, Not Distance."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 9:26 pm

The Tyranophant nodded to Varick and heard what Val said, being more than compelled to say, "Aw, Being A God Ain't So Bad! You Don't Need Worshipers To Be A God -- You Need Godliness." It sounded redundant, but it was right proper. "Where That Comes From Is Up To The Being." Either way, Ty could see that the party was winding down pretty decisively, and everyone was going about their way. He enjoyed himself a little bit, but it was time to leave. "I S'pose It's About That Time," Ty said, finishing off his drink. "It Was Nice Chattin' With Ya," he said to Varick. "Val, Give My Regards To Ljos, Jol, And Eowulf." At that moment, he opened up a Dimension Gate back to the Veritas and slipped into it, letting it close up behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:14 pm

The Tyranophant appeared from out of a Dimension Gate suddenly! He had an agitated look on his face, however, and one of his hands was clenched tightly. The other rested in his pocket. Crystal hair shining in the light of the fire, Ty turned his head to see the others that were in the Mead Hall at the time. "... Yo," is all he said as he hovered completely in and sat down. He came in on the tail end of Ljos talking about giving a tour to someone. Perhaps they'd made some more progress building the city up? Ty hoped that was the case, especially with the Tensei helping. He wouldn't have any slackers from his ranks.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:26 pm

The Tyranophant looked to Ljos with a bit of pain in his singularly revealed eye, the other which was naturally covered by his crystal hair. "There Are Some Bad Eggs In The Veritas Messing Up The Mainland," he said to her, following her on this walk that they were taking. "I've Sent My Own Personal 'Task Force' To Handle It, But I'm Pissed It's Happening In The First Place." It was because of the last civil war they had... And he knew that. When they got outside, Ty became silent, but looked on at the buildings that were being constructed. He smiled lightly. "Progress Is Coming Along Good," he said, trying to take his mind off of the Antagonists of the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:34 pm

The Tyranophant looked around at what was being constructed, finding it all to be quite pretty for being made out of a giant monster. As they traveled, Ty said to Ljos, "Yeah, See, A While Back We Had A Civil War In The Five Major Territories Of The Veritas' Mainland." His head slumped and he shook it a bit. "Remnants From That Time Are Still About, Even Though The Royal Family Decisively Settled All Of The Matters That Were Brought Up." He sighed, but said jokingly, "See? Even The Veritas Has Its Problems!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:46 pm

The Tyranophant chuckled at Val's comment. "It Is Still A Utopia, The People Are Just Spoiled Sometimes. Spoiled Rotten, Actually." They had it made in the Veritas and their complaints for a civil war were more than trivial. At the notion of not having violence, he chuckled in a dark tone, saying, "There Are People Plotting Assassinations, Coups, And Organized Crime. So I Sent My Personal Cutthroat Syndicate Unit To... Cut Some Throats." Much like Alfheim, there was violence when necessary. "I'm Not Called 'The Godfather' For No Reason. We May Pamper The Veritas Citizens, But We Also Treat Them How They Treat Us." Seemed fair. Ty noticed the bathhouse and immediately became perky. "Ooo! Bathhouse~! I Love These Things~! And This One Is So Pretty~!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:59 pm

The Tyranophant took Val's words at face value and said, "We Listened To Our People Before They Revolted. All They Wanted Was To Be The Ones In Power Over The Royal Family. The Beings That Lived Out In The Wilderness -- Which Is A Series Of Continents The Veritas Has -- Didn't Like That Their Ruler Was A Little Girl. So They Tried To Kill Her." Ty shrugged. "Out In The Wilderness, It's 'Kill Or Be Killed'. They Live By That Law By Themselves, And I Just Go Along With It. Heh Heh." He paused. "The Veritas Is Made Up Of Several Vastly Different Territories. Some Are Modern, Others Futuristic, Others Primitive. That Makes Law Enforcement A Pretty Different Thing There." He left it at that. But to Ljos, he said, "They Call Me Asshole, Too, But Only In The Lawless Land."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:11 pm

The Tyranophant knew the ways of the Veritas because he established them. "Hey, Not Everybody Likes The God That They Have In Any Culture. And We Have Many Cultures In The Veritas. Some People Don't Even Believe In Me... Until I Make An Appearance, That Is. Then I Show Them Why I Am The Tyranophant." He laughed a little. "But The Native Inhabitants All Know That Their God Exists And Is Active. Just Not Everybody Likes It. Except The Tensei. Because They're Like, My Offspring." Ty muddled through some words, but ended up saying, "We Have All Sorts Of Different Creatures In The Veritas From Spirits To Beastmen. You Surely Don't Think They All Follow The Same Rules, Right? It's The Freedom That Makes The Veritas A Utopia. Even Mine."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:14 pm

The Tyranophant continued to say, "The People Just Wanted Power Over Their Gods. Like, If The Alfar Of Alfheim Just Suddenly Wanted To BE Odin And Then Tried To Overthrow Him Just Because They Felt Like It. THAT Was Our Civil War." With those closing remarks also came the closing sentiments at the end of the tour, "Well, Ljos, That Was A Lovely Tour. Glad Things Are Moving Along Productively And Beautifully, I Might Add. Can't Even Tell It Was Made Out Of A Giant Monster." Ty laughed heartily and then wiped a tear away from his eye.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:34 pm

The Tyranophant humbled himself to Ljos' correction, saying, "Pardon Me, My Mistake," rather politely. "But You Get My Point, Right?" Hopefully it was made clear. Val seemed to recognize the complexity of the Veritas and was actually spot on about the antagonism, but to her words, Ty said, "The More Antagonizing It Gets, The Closer We Get To A Peaceful Middle Ground. Granted, There Is Probably Literally A Handful Of People In Each Territory Still Doing Antagonistic Things, But They Aren't The Majority. They Aren't Even The Minority. They're Antagonists, Plain And Simple -- Enemies Of The Veritas Living ON The Veritas. So They Are Treated As Such." He snickered, "Plus, Sometimes The Conflict Is Fun. The Reasoning For It Just Pisses Me Off."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:44 pm

The Tyranophant shook his head to Val. "No Can Do. Veritas Operates In A Strict 'Anything Goes Until You Impede On Someone Else' Logic. Keeps Everything In Order, And The Scales Are Handled Systematically By The Severity Of Said Imposition." Either way, Val seemed to not like how the Veritas operated, and that was fine -- some people ON the Veritas didn't like how it was operated, clearly! That's why they were being 'dealt with' accordingly. "Hell Yeah I Like Card Games! I Made My Own Card Game, Once. It Was Sweet." Ty hovered over to Ljos and sat, grinning childishly.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:03 pm

The Tyranophant said to Jol, "You Missed Me Explain How Great The Veritas Is~!" in a joking fashion. "Nah, But We Had A Tour Of The Upcoming City And A Stop At The Blacksmith To Get Diana Decked Out." Speaking of decks... "Ya, That All Makes Sense, Ljos. Sounds Pretty Simple To Me." Ty picked up his hand and started looking at his cards, putting them up to his face and looking around.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:24 pm

The Tyranophant skimmed over his cards, then looked at the card that was played... Then looked at his cards... Then back at the played card... Then, with the greatest poker face in the world, whipped out a "Nine" on that bad boy. He was fortunate to have that number this round, but he wasn't so sure about his hand... It lacked diversity, which was probably essential for this probability game. "Hey, My Wife Will Kill Me If I Do Naughty Things In Other Worlds. I Don't Feel Like Us Exploding Some Part Of The Veritas... AGAIN." He was trying the whole 'delicate' approach to the Veritas. "Plus, It Hurts Me When Parts Of The Veritas Are Destroyed Because It's Made Out Of My Body."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:38 pm

The Tyranophant didn't want to forfeit, but if he lost a round, he would. "I'll Just Play Until I Lose A Round, Then I'll Drop Out." Respecting the wife even in another dimension was paramount to Ty, especially with the way they were. Despite probable disagreement, his moral upstanding was pretty high, it was just complex and quirky, much like the Crystal God himself. "I've Got An Eight," he said, placing it down. "Looks Like I'm Still In This Bitch." He yanked his arm down in celebration. He was very comfortable with the body and its exposure, so Jol or anyone else stripping wasn't a problem. Heh heh heh.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:48 pm

The Tyranophant had fortune on his side today, apparently, for he, too, possessed the numbah "Five" card of legend. He placed it down with an expression on his face that was in between joy and thankfulness, knowing he didn't want to have to drop out of the game. But then Ljos said they should go ten rounds. Three were already up. Ty knew that he wouldn't be so fortunate as to be able to get through most of those ten rounds with the hand he had. Truly and honestly. It was a miracle he was still in the third round, to be frank.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:02 pm

The Tyranophant scrunched up his face as his lucky streak finally ran out. "Three..." he said, shaking his head, "That's My Favorite Number Besides Thirteen. Which Has A Three In It." He had a three as a card and only lasted three rounds. "Must Be Fate Telling Me That Something Is Going On Back Home..." He wondered fondly, crystal blue eyes shimmering. "... I Hope Those Guys Took Care Of Business, Cuz I Don't Want To Come Back Home To Some Bullshit By Some Beastkin Or Some Fae Or Spirits Or Otherworlders Or Whatever." Ty put the rest of his cards down and humbly conceded, forfeiting the game... And staying modest, mind you! Ohohoho.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:16 pm

The Tyranophant laughed when Val said what she did. "That's What It Always Is When It Comes To Fate! Either Or! No Matter What, Fate Has It Aligned In The Way It Does, Be It By Chance Or By Ordinance." Ty was humble to the laws of metaphysical things, though he was known to be on the borderline edge of them in the Veritas, playing around with the physics until they were lost in translation. "It's Nice... To Have Something Else Deciding Things For You Sometimes. That's Why I Kept Those Systems Intact Back Home." He still played with them, though. "Ayup... Good Ole Fate..." He reclined and started to hover in the air in his reclined position, taking to his preferred presence off of the ground and floating in midair as he watched the game progress.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:34 pm

The Tyranophant was instantaneously pissed. "Oh This Is Some Bullshit. I Had Two Eights! If It Weren't For That Four, I Woulda--" Woulda, coulda, shoulda. He sucked his teeth and smacked his lips defiantly, waving a hand at the lot of them before turning over in the air and hovering in a facedown position. "Goddammitshit."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:55 pm

The Tyranophant waved off Val in a disappointed fashion. "Yehsurewhatever," he said all at once, moping. He didn't think that he'd be so lucky. "It Was Fate That I Stop At Three. My Destiny Was To Eventually Lose." Ty knew what he had in his hand... Like, five ones. They hadn't even pulled a one yet. He was doomed to lose from the start. "It's Whatever," Ty said, turning back over. "At Least I Get To See Some Sexy Ladies." He winked at all of them, a crystalline heart floating from his eye as he did so. He did notice Diana's scars and felt for her. But he knew making a face would be rude. Instead, he would just match Ljos' mood and say, "You Probably Wear Granny Panties Anyway, Ljos!" Ty was quite the jester. Val's scar, he thought was cool, though. "Cool Scar, Val."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:17 pm

The Tyranophant turned to Val, his crystal blue eyes shimmering a bit in the light of the fire, just as his crystal hair did. "We All Have Scars. Yours Is Just On The Outside." He closed his eyes and sighed heavily, opening his eyes with their color having changed to red. "A Scar Is Something You Must Live With Forever. Even If You Don't Like It..." It sounded like he was talking about something personal now. His eyes closed again and he hummed softly. "But I Can Appreciate Something That Has A Nice Look To It. Like Everybody's... Bodies." Ty was a sexy stud, himself, but no one would know that because Fate told him 'Sit The Fuck Out.' His lids opened lightly to the fire, eyes crystal blue again, and he stuck his tongue out playfully at Ljos, "Yeah, Whatever, Ljos~!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:33 pm

The Tyranophant scoffed at Val. "Always The Negative Nancy, Ain'tcha? I Appreciate Aesthetic Value As Well As Substantial Value, Among Other Values Such As Absolute Value As Well." His body flashed through a myriad of colors, some known and some unknown to the spectrum, before his coloration returned to normal. "I'm MADE Of Crystal. Well, In This Form, Anyway." But it didn't matter. If Val wanted to be negative, he didn't care. He had enough negativity from that one card being drawn. "MOTHERF--" Ty started cursing under his breath. "I Had FIVE Ones. I Would Have Only Lost ONCE This ENTIRE Game." He couldn't believe it. But suddenly, he got it together and said, "Oh Well. It Was Fun~!" He smiled deviously at Ljos. "Oh, I Guess You Don't Wear Granny Panties."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfheimr (After War)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next