The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Alfheimr (After War)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Tyranophant hovered out of a Dimension Gate from the Veritas into a random place on Alfheim that had some energy readings to it. He gave it a once over as the Dimension Gate closed behind him and he noticed that he was in a park. He'd not yet been to all of the places in Hearic, but he was interested in the world. He spotted Jol reading a book by the fire and decided he might wanna make friendly with her to show that there were no hard feelings between them all. "Heya," he said to her, "Nice Book You Got There. What's It About?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:08 pm

The Tyranophant turned his head slowly to Val, knowing she would not understand the struggles of the Tensei, not being one, herself. "... Had..." he corrected her dryly, "... Had. Serious Problems..." He didn't want to go into it, but he figured it was story time for the old Tyranophant. "... My Mortal Life I Gave Myself... Was Lonely... My False Parents That I Thought Were Real... They Both Died Before My Eyes In... Incriminating Ways... And I Was Given To A Mad Scientist As... A Test Subject. He Killed My Sister When She Wasn't Compatible And Turned Me..." Ty's eyes watered a bit, but he sucked it up, "... Into A Monster." He lowered his head again. "The Insanity Is An Entity, Not Just A State Of Mind... It Is Sentient... And We Fight It... As Well As Embrace It..."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:11 pm

The Tyranophant shook his head to Ljos' offer, understanding now what she meant before when she refused help from the Veritas on certain things. "... No Thank You, Ljos... But Thank You... If A Tensei Does Not Overcome The Insanity By Themselves... They Inevitably Become Part Of It... It Is Our Blood, Not Our Minds... It Lives Within Us... And We Spend Our Lives Controlling It... Or Succumbing To It And Being Destroyed By It."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:21 pm

The Tyranophant's eyes suddenly returned from an emotionless gaze to something like a consciousness, though hazy, at best. He smiled, no longer holding back his own 'Insanity', speaking to Red, "I Haven't Gone Out And Started Blindly Destroying Things, Have I?" Then, Ty laughed. "Just Because My Memories Of It Are... Unpleasant... And Pleasant At The Same Time..." he had to admit, "It Doesn't Mean I Have No Control." As he spoke vitality returned to him, as did his normal expression. "I'm The Master Of Insanity," he said playfully, rightfully owning his former title as 'Keeper Of Insanity' when in his youth in that dimension he destroyed... "It Isn't The Master Of Me. Not Anymore..." He remembered THAT showdown VIVIDLY. All in his head...
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:26 pm

The Tyranophant recounted the days of his insanity, where he was like that day and night, then said, "... I May Be A God In This Form, But This Is Me At Half My True Power, If That. I Have Thirteen Forms, As I've Stated, And... Let's Just Say, I'm At Seven And The Insanity Is At Twelve." A sudden calmness overcame The Tyranophant and he closed his eyes, breathing in deeply. "It Is When I Am At My Pinnacle That The Insanity Is Completely Removed. But The Struggle Is What Makes Me Stronger." He crossed his arms. "If I Didn't Battle It... Myself... I'd Still Be Weak Mentally, Emotionally, And Physically... As Well As Plenty Of Other Ways." He nodded his head, finally taking in Alauntree's words. She knew what his struggle was, it seemed. "Glad I've Got A Friend In The Madness."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:34 pm

The Tyranophant suddenly became lackadaisical when Val insisted he needed some help. "Nah, That Would Sully My Honor. BESIDES~! I'm Totally Fine," he said in a joking manner. Now he seemed to be in a jolly mood again, since he revisted his dark past... And lived to tell the tale! "Say Whatcha Want, We Have Our Customs And Fighting Insanity Is What We Gotta Do To Evolve. Just Like Humans Or Whatever Have Their Ways They Evolve, So Do We. Animals Have It, Too. Every Creature Evolves Differently. Me? I Just Do It Through Mind-Shattering, Soul-Crushing, Body-Destroying Fits Of Insanity That Don't Even Happen Anymore~!" He grinned wide, playfully, at that. "Don'tcha Worry 'Bouta Thang." He kicked back and let his insane self be... Natural-like.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:50 pm

The Tyranophant, in all his jolly madness, had quite the crazy thought pop up into his head. "Ehhh, You Guys Ain't All That Right In The Head, Yourselves, Ya Know?" he started to say. "I've Seen Some Insanity In Each And Every One Of Yas, And Trust Me, Having Lived With It For So Long, I Know What It Looks Like." Which led to Ty's inquiry... "Why Don't You All See These Mindhealers That You Insist That I See? My Culture Depends On Overcoming Insanity To Thrive And Evolve, But I Don't See That Being The Case For The Rest Of You." Maybe Alauntree, though. "What's The Dealio? Why Not Try It Out, Yourselves?" Ty was asking a genuine question. But, he would wave to Red and say, "I Got This~!" before giving him a thumbs up. "See Ya, Red!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 10:00 pm

The Tyranophant cocked his head to the side questionably at Val. "Really? Well, I Get Along Just Fine Dealing With My Insanity By Myself. I Mean, I Don't Have Any Outbursts Here, And I Don't Allow It To Come Out Of Me In The Veritas! Sure, I Explain My Tragic Insane Past ONCE And Get A Little Emotional About It, But It Doesn't Mean I Have No Control." He wondered if they could see that, or if they just were hung up on the fact that he had the capacity to be insane, like anyone else. "I'm Sure Anyone Would Get A Little Misty-Eyed And Frustrating Recounting Horrors And Tragedies," Ty said. But to Ljos, he said, "Hell Yeah! You Go, Girl~!" When Ty purged, he was clean all the way through after.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 10:17 pm

The Tyranophant shrugged his shoulders passively at Val's words. "To Each His Own, Ya Know? Not Everyone Is Comfortable With Nor Meant To Endure Insanity." It was a simple fact. But the subject of Yule was on the table and Ty wanted in on it. "Oh Yeah, Yule! Ty Will Totally Be There~! I Want To See The Goat In Action." Ty looked at his invisible watch, which was actually just his spidey senses, and knew it was time to return to the Veritas. "Hey, Yo, Guys, Gotta Go, But It Was Great Sharing My Backstory With Yas! I Hope You Learned More About Me And Can Accept Me For Who I Am!" He bowed his head, opening a Dimension Gate, then threw up a peace sign. "Later, Bitches~!" He stuck his tongue out playfully and exited through the portal.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:37 pm

The Tyranophant appeared from his signature Dimension Gate from the Veritas and into the location of choice for gathering -- the mead house. He hovered in to see two familiar faces and said, "Sup, Guys?" to Eowulf and Alauntree. He was glad to see Eowulf back to normal. He hadn't seen him since the incident. "You're Looking Better, Eowulf," Ty said happily as he hovered over to them, but didn't take a seat.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:51 pm

The Tyranophant grinned and waved at Val, who was still looking rather sleepy. "You Look Wiped. I Can Imagine You're Doing All Kinds Of Things With Ljos To Get Order Around Here, Huh?" He hovered over to the end of the table, where there was no chair, and rested there in the air at a comfortable height from the ground. "Good To See You Nonetheless, Eowulf," Ty responded. making a pleasant expression with his face. He seemed to be in a good mood today. No real particular reason, though. To everyone, he asked, "What Have You Guys Been Up To? I Haven't Been Here In A While. Got Veritas Duties Too, Ya Know."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:11 pm

The Tyranophant gazed at Val with eyes of compassion, their crystal blue hue shimmering as he noted her work ethic. It was commendable, especially in these trying times. "Just A Busy Little Bee, Aren't Ya, Val?" At the mention of the Anforlorians and Hallians, Ty grew a bit confused, as he didn't really know much about either of them. His gaze became blank as he cocked his head to the side. "The People Whose Planet We Destroyed?" he asked. "I Hope These 'Hallians' Are A Good Choice Of People To Send Them To..." He knew literally nothing about them. He nodded at Eowulf and smiled as Alauntree suddenly got up and requested outrageous things, and Ty cocked his head to the other side. "Uhhh... Okay...?" He would follow her outside when she went.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:32 pm

The Tyranophant made his way outside, hands slipped in his pockets casually as he floated on into the chill, not really feeling it because of his composition. He blinked when he saw Alauntree and heard what she said. "Yeah, My Snowmen Always Look Like Crap," he said blatantly. Then again, he never really put much effort into making one, nor did he make them often. Such activities were not up his alley. He actually didn't like snow at all. He liked ice, but not snow. "Ye'Anyway, Alls Ya Gotta Do Is Get A Mass Of Snow And Roll It Into A Ball, Roll That Snowball Over Some More Snow Until It Gets Large... Then Do It Again But With Less Snow Each Time, Stacking Them Atop Each Other." He shrugged, making an uncertain face. "... I Think."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:48 pm

The Tyranophant had a glazed, lackadaisical, unsuspecting look in his eye. It seemed like he wasn't paying any attention after he gave his explanation, but he suddenly became alert when a projectile was hurled at him. "Oi! Ue?!" he cried, ducking and dodging just in the nick of time as the snowball flew past his head. "Ohoho, So You Wanna Play, Eh...?" Ty smirked, dipping down to scoop up a pile of snow with his already gloved hands, "Big Mistake!" He grinned devilishly and furrowed his brow, compacting the snow nice and tight. Hovering backward, he slung the snowball back at Alauntree like a pitcher with a baseball, ready to clonk her on the noggin with a return fire. "All Troops, Battle Stations!" he said playfully, starting to construct a wall of snow.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 9:08 pm

The Tyranophant, in the midst of building his impenetrable fortress of solitude and awesomeness, suddenly found himself struck dead on by a snowball that pretty much exploded on his chest. "BLAGH! I'm Hit!" he shouted, grasping his chest dramatically, "Going Down..." He hovered slowly, gently, carefully to the ground, as if he were about to lay there dead... When suddenly, with a glimmer in his eye, a snowball was thrown back at Eowulf from the ground, aimed near his legs. "The Enemy Has Brought Reinforcements!" Ty'd say, lying on the ground combat-ready style under the protection of the small wall, "Fort 'Best Fort Forever' Shall Not Go Down!" With extreme speed, Ty started hurling poorly made clumps of snow into the air in everyone's general direction.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 9:27 pm

The Tyranophant was fortunately already low to the ground by the time Eowulf was aiming at him, but just in case it was a curve ball being thrown at him, Ty rolled over to another patch of snow and built up an addition to his wall real quick. He collected a large amount of snow this time and peered over the top of his small wall. "Fire In The Hole!" he cried as he lobbed the large snowball into the air and had it arc over toward the distracted Eowulf. It was a snow grenade! "It's All Out Bloody Hell Out There," Ty said to a fake communication device, "We Need More Men! We Need..." he paused, for dramatic effect, "Snow. Men." That's when he decided he'd take Val's. "WAR CRYYY!" he shouted as he... Waited patiently for Val to finish behind his wall.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 9:47 pm

The Tyranophant silently awaited the chance to commandeer the snowman when suddenly, Eowulf called for a drink break. Ty could have at that. But as he got up, Alauntree had already breached his defenses. "Awww, Jee-- My New Thing!" He waved his hands around in a fashion motioning toward the collapsed wall with Alauntree in it, then finally he pouted and said, "I Need A Drink..." Mourning his fort, Ty sniffled and hovered over to where the drinks were, taking himself a few shots. "... Fort 'Best Fort Forever' Lives On... In Spirit." After his eulogy, he drifted off to the side to create more ammunition... Stealthily, of course. "We Shall Have Dominion This Day..." he muttered, patting down another snow grenade.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:09 pm

The Tyranophant was still after that snowman... And Lucky Charms... But the silly rabbit was also after some drink. After making sufficient ammunition for later, he took more shots as he watched the enemy make his soon-to-be best soldier in the war... Frusty The Snawmin. Though, when he heard Alauntree butcher the name of the iconic winter figure, Ty set down his glass and made a face. "... FROSTY?" he responded, correcting Alauntree with his knowledge of the Earth. Or Midgard. Or whatever. Earth had a lot of different names, and all of them were just calling it the same thing. "... You Think Frusty-- I Mean... Uh... That Snowman Is Going To Come To Life If You Put A Hat On It?" Hats always did the trick.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:24 pm

The Tyranophant took another shot. He wasn't expecting Alauntree to come up to him and ask him to participate, though. Caught him totally off guard. Though, he gave a jagged smirk and closed his eyes, saying, "The Destroyer Of Forts Asking Her Sworn Enemy In Arms To Participate In The Creation Of The Finest Super Snowldier On The Field?" He pondered, opening his eyes, but only jokingly. "How Could I Say No?" He took the carrot from Alauntree and hovered over to the snowman, who he was going to dub Frusty in his head. "I Stabbeth Thee~!" Ty said as he poked the carrot into the head of the snowman right above the smile, fixing it just right so that it wouldn't fall out. He then smiled to them both and said, "Thanks For Including Me," in his echoing voice.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:42 pm

The Tyranophant's eyes shimmered when Alauntree said he was 'one of them'. He didn't doubt it, but he also didn't want to overstep boundaries and end up like when they were first getting to know each other. He really took his time to avoid situations leading up to that now, resolving in his heart to keep peace, even though peace didn't like to keep itself around him. He was a peace-loving soul at heart, despite his destructive attitude. "Thank You... Very Much," Ty said, voice echoing, "... I'd Do Well To Remember That... From Now On." He looked at the snowman that they made together and smiled happily. "You Are Good Friends." But their conversation shifted to Eowulf and his condition, which Ty was uncertain about. He overheard, but said nothing, as to not be rude.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:58 pm

The Tyranophant felt warm and fuzzy inside, his chest glowing green quite brightly as emotions built up inside of him. He thought he would be seen as the tyrant that started a mini-war with Alfheim for the rest of his days -- especially because they called him 'Tyrant' and not 'The Tyranophant' or 'Ty' -- but it seemed like he was mistaken about their good will towards him. He could only stare at the snowman happily as his entire body glowed green and the green outline of cute fox ears and several fox tails popped out of his body. He withheld his emotions, but he was changing into the form that was depicted as the Spirit of his Heart... Which was also a female, but hey, they knew that already. Either way, Ty was speechless until he said, "Thank You For Being My Friends..."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 11:15 pm

The Tyranophant was about to completely change into his Wind Goddess form, Taomin, when he was suddenly checked by both of them about his emotions suddenly sprouting outward in the form they took. He laughed heartily before he fully transformed into a female and sucked his tails and ears back in, as well as the green light to a concentration in his chest, which was extremely bright for a moment, but eventually faded. "No, No," he said in response to Val's question of him exploding, "... Actually, I Might, So Be Careful." He couldn't even deny that his emotions were... Explosive sometimes. He returned to his normal coloration and said to Alauntree, "I'd Join You, But It's Getting Late... I Should Head Back." He opened a Dimension Gate. "Had Fun Though!" He flowed into the Dimension Gate saying to them, "Goodnight! Enjoy Your Night~!" before the gate closed.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:00 pm

The Tyranophant came into the Mead Hall from a Dimension Gate from the Veritas. He saw people just returning from something outside and a question mark appeared over his head, somehow. "Huh?" He heard the somber music and saw that Ljos seemed distraught. He placed a hand on his hip and said, "Hey Guys. What's Going On?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:11 pm

The Tyranophant went unnoticed, but he didn't mind. He was growing a little concerned about what was going on, though. When Ljos said she had an announcement and Frey entered, he figured that there must have been something important going on. Crossing his arms, he hovered to a seat and waited patiently to hear the announcement and see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:29 pm

The Tyranophant placed his elbow on the table and put his face into his palm, thoroughly interested in this random turn of events he'd fallen into. Though it made little difference to him considering he didn't live here, it was still a big thing and quite the occasion. Fascinated, Ty's eyes widened and he smirked, listening to what else Ljos had to say. "Oho, This Is Gonna Be Good..." he muttered to himself, fully engaged in this significant development. It was like a movie to him! Well, everything was like a movie to his cinematic vision... But that's beside the point. "I Wonder If There Will Be A Coronation...?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:49 pm

The Tyranophant was almost tempted just for kicks, but wasn't from this dimension, so he couldn't even consider being the Jarl. Besides, he had his business to do as The Tyranophant, anyway, which was enough trouble as it was. One of those duties was indeed dealing with the people who were the rulers of other realms, such as the heirs to the throne of this Jarldom. Even so, they both refused. Ty was a bit astonished, but not too surprised. Ljos did do a good job, and had the experience. Besides that, Ty would have to switch up his dealings with whomever was the current ruler. So, whomever would be ruler, Ty would be engaging with in terms of making good relations between Alfheim and the Veritas. So it all boiled down to who it would be... What's it gonna be?!
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:04 pm

The Tyranophant felt like he was watching a Nordic soap opera. It had all of the qualities of a good story with a twist that brought everyone to a standstill. As much as Ty felt for the family, understanding the royal rights as well as the scandal behind it all, he was just too engrossed in how much it was like a soap opera. He REALLY wanted to see someone challenge Ljos for the throne. Anyone, really. Again, he'd do so himself, but he wasn't eligible... And if he was, he certainly didn't know. But none of that mattered. When Jol and Eowulf departed in their emotional tizzies, Ty became more serious in his head and lowered it in empathy. "Poor Family..." Ty muttered under his breath, "... This Could Pose Serious Issues, Regardless Of Ruler."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfheimr (After War)
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next