The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Alfheimr (After War)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Tyranophant hovered out of a Dimension Gate from the Veritas into a random place on Alfheim that had some energy readings to it. He gave it a once over as the Dimension Gate closed behind him and he noticed that he was in a park. He'd not yet been to all of the places in Hearic, but he was interested in the world. He spotted Jol reading a book by the fire and decided he might wanna make friendly with her to show that there were no hard feelings between them all. "Heya," he said to her, "Nice Book You Got There. What's It About?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 8:42 pm

The Tyranophant hummed solemnly at Diana's words, the good feeling causing his chest to glow green, and eventually his entire body. "You Are Very Welcome," Ty said to Diana, letting his sensitive side get the best of him... As usual, actually. He had so many things inside of him that it was hard not to keep his emotions in. But when he became emotionless, that posed a serious problem... And usually a threat. But when word was spoken of a death, the green light retreated from Ty and back into his chest, then disappeared completely. "A Death?!" he shouted. "Who?! How?!" His former guilt was coming back, but this time as rage. His stomach glowed orange and his crystalline hair stood up, nearly looking like a fire...
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 8:54 pm

The Tyranophant's fiery hair drooped back down and returned to crystal as he heard the name. "Uerc...?" Ty knew Uerc from a different dimension as a different being, but he felt connected to this Uerc in the same way as he was to the one he met in that other realm. "... Dammit All..." Ty said begrudgingly, his anger still apparent, though composure coming over him so that the fiery orange in his belly died down. "... May His Soul Rest In Peace..." Ty said, hoping that his soul went to a good afterlife. "... My Condolences On The Losses Of Your People, Ljos," Ty said to the Jarl, knowing the other deaths must have been hard on her and her sister. "... May They Know Peace, As Well..."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 9:09 pm

The Tyranophant was distraught to hear what happened to Uerc, but was glad that he went out with a bang. "Ah... Lost His Ship And His Life..." Ty said, shaking his head. "Damn Shame, But... He Was A Good Man-- Er, Squirrel, All The Same." Ty didn't expect any of the Gods or Goddesses to fall in battle like that, even though it was possible, but for normal mortals and humans and the like, it was definitely more than likely rather than not. He lowered his head for a moment, but quickly raised it up. "Well, In Any Case, My People Are Here To Help With Reconstruction. Use Them However You Need Them For However Long," Ty said. To Red's note, he said, "I... Wish I Could Have Torn Its Throat Out, Myself."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 9:36 pm

The Tyranophant was happy that the threat was taken care of and measures were being taken to rebuild, but he, himself, had business to attend to in the Veritas. "Hm, It's About Time I Get Back," Ty said, opening a Dimension Gate behind him, "The Veritas Needs The Tyranophant Watching Over It, And I've Been Spending A Lot Of My Time Here Recently." He hoped that nothing too important had come up. "Can't Shirk The Duties Of My World, Just The Same As You All Cannot For Yours." He bowed his head to them and hovered backward into the portal. "I Bid You All Adieu, Goodnight, And Safe Reconstruction." With that said, the Dimension Gate closed behind The Tyranophant and he was back in the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 7:21 pm

The Tyranophant came through a Dimension Gate from the Veritas into what looked like the mead house that was being built before. He whistled as though he were impressed and slipped his hands into his pockets, Dimension Gate closing behind him. "Hey Guys. Looks Like You Got The Shelter Up And Going." He chuckled, floating over to the group, "How Have The Tensei Been Treating You? I Hope That Their Assistance Was Useful To You." His casual face turned into a light grimace as he next asked, "And What Of Ian? Has Any Progress Been Made With Eowulf?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 7:52 pm

The Tyranophant didn't get a drink this time as everyone seemed to be celebrating the removal of Ian from Eowulf. Though he was very much happy that it occurred, he wasn't exactly sure what happened, and didn't want to ask to find out. Also, he just did not feel like having to have a drink to take care of as he mingled with everyone. Still, he would congratulate them on what he knew about the situation. "I Hope You All Enjoy Your Drinks To A Job Well Done," he said with a light smile, his crystalline hair shimmering in the light of the fire. "Things Can Only Go Up From Here, I Presume." At that moment, however, the barkeep, Medu, insisted upon their attention, and Ty turned to face him, curious as to what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:27 pm

The Tyranophant listened to Medu's riveting speech, letting the innocuous joke lead him into light laughter of his own. His retort, "Well Excuse Me If I Don't Leap At The Chance To Be Thrown Out, Medu!" Then he laughed again. Ljos' wink at him was met with a pleasant grin, Ty feeling like he was one of the gang now. "Thanks For The Warm Welcome And Cheers To The New Mead House! It Looks Great." Amazing at what could be done in a single day after pretty much total destruction. "I Promise Not To Perturb The God Of Mead Nor The Mead House With My Saucy Attitude." Everyone seemed to be in a relatively good place with all that happened, and that was enough to make Ty feel good inside. "I Might Even Order Myself A Drink, If I'm Feeling Feisty."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:43 pm

The Tyranophant snickered at Medu's passive wave, crossing his arms and finally sitting down somewhere instead of floating near the group. "I'll Take A Celebratory Drink, Since You Insist!" Ty wondered what the wrath of Medu would look like. Could he intoxicate the masses to death with potent drinks, or skew their perception to the point of no return? Curious thoughts, but swiftly dismissed as the celebration went on. Ty was mostly quiet throughout -- mostly because he hadn't been there to see what happened, but quiet all the same. He awaited his drink from Medu patiently, still listening to the conversations going on. Maybe he could pick up a thing or two about the current situation. Of course, it was better to just ask, but that was a lot of work. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:58 pm

The Tyranophant took his tall glass of mead and raised it up to Medu, saying, "Thanks A Bunch. Cheers, Again!" And he took a good, long drink of his beverage. When the topic of building a city came up, Ty quickly said, "The Tensei Can Help With That, As Well! With Our Combined Efforts, The Work Shouldn't Take Very Long At All." The Tensei were just as Godly as the alfar, but they were diversified to encompass every type of being and personality there could be to promote individuality and individualism among them. Otherwise, they'd all be mindless, soulless, carbon copies of Ty. He already had those, too, but they weren't his people. They were just clones. But having clones had its benefits, too. "I'll Talk With Ljos About Bringing More In," Ty said.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:18 pm

The Tyranophant nodded to Val as the pirate crew came in. Ty offered a friendly "Ahoy!" to them, raising his glass up for a brief moment, then taking a drink. He was still listening to the conversation, looking for key points that would let him know what was going on. Again, he could have asked, but he wasn't sure how people would feel about the situation being recounted over and over. He wouldn't burden them with such a bother. Instead, he would take another swig of his drink and close his eyes, going into a deep thought.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:57 pm

The Tyranophant raised his glass one last time to Uerc, saying, "To Uerc..." before swallowing the last of his drink. He placed his glass down and sighed heavily. He was... Thinking. About certain things involving Alfheim and the Veritas. However... Tonight was not a night for that. And he couldn't stay for the remainder of the celebration. "Hey, Everyone," Ty said softly, "It's About Time I Take My Leave. It Is Getting Late And I Need To Keep Returning To The Veritas To Do My Duties." Ty raised himself from the seat and hovered in the air, a Dimension Gate opening up behind him. "Have A Good Night Everyone. And Let Me Know How I Can Be Of Some Help Anytime You Like." He smiled sincerely and departed, the Dimension Gate closing behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 5:46 pm

The Tyranophant appeared from a Dimension Gate from the Veritas, prepared to see what new developments had gone on to the new Hearic. It seemed like much was getting accomplished in a short time, which was good, and the Tensei were helping out as they could. This would definitely build good relations between the Veritas and Alfheim. The Crystal God floated over to a place where the rather crowded mead house had available space and greeted everyone with a "Yo" and a lackadaisical two-fingered salute. He came in on the tail end of Diana's remarks, raising a brow to them and what the conversation was. "Er, What's Up?" Ty asked, slipping his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:03 pm

The Tyranophant snickered at Sheev's brazen attitude, a grim smirk finding its way upon his face. "Don't Get Your Ass Handed To You. I'll Take You On Right Now, Even At Less Than 1% Of My Power." Red clued him in as to what was going on and Ty was all for a conversation about battle. It was one of his favorite subjects. "Battle And After, Huh?" he repeated, "Chyeah, Sounds Like A Party. I Love Hearing A Good Tale About A Nice Ass Whooping." His eyes gleamed red for a moment as they cut to Sheev. "Just Like They'll Tell Stories Of The One I'll Give The Orc Lady Here." He chuckled a bit, curious about why she thought she could defeat him with such ease. He surely wasn't THAT much weakened in this place, that's for sure. He could still play with the big boys.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:27 pm

The Tyranophant smacked his lips at Sheev, his mouth winding sideways at her boasting. "Heh, I Can Shit Talk With The Best Of Them," he started to say, unable to imagine the image that she was framing out for the masses, "So I'll Wipe The Floor With Ya In That Regard, Too!" He started laughing, giving his retort to Sheev's words. "My Crystal Foot Is Gonna Kick Your Jolly Green Giant Ass All Up And Down The City As I Put Your Own Foot In Your Smart Mouth." It could get quite savage in here considering the two's dispositions, but Ty was met with a different topic suddenly. "Oh, Maybe I Can Give A Tour Of The Veritas One Day. It's Really Beautiful. Tina -- Er, Shina -- Would Love That." He smiled to Diana, saying, "I Can Explain Right Now, If'n Ya Please!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:50 pm

The Tyranophant was disappointed that Sheev made her exit rather early, for he had plenty more to say to her. "Tch, Already Running Away Scared..." he mumbled under his breath, then snickered. "... I Do Hope She Can Back Up Her Boasting. I Really Do." Medu then offered to get Ty something and he said, "Yeah, Just Some Wine'll Do Me Fine Tonight, Medu. Thanks." Whilst waiting on his drink, Ty cleared his throat and began to speak on the Veritas. "The Veritas Is A Dimension, Universe, And Planet That I Made Out Of Myself And Many Different Pieces Of Every Type Of Culture There Is, Plus Its Own Original Culture That Makes It Unique. It Was Meant For Everyone To Coexist In; A Haven." When Alauntree spoke up, Ty greeted her, saying, "Hey Alauntree."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 7:08 pm

The Tyranophant knew that he couldn't explain the Veritas in all one sitting, so a visual would be necessary. But he still went on to say, "It Has Every Type Of Environment And A Planet For Everything, But The Mainland Consists Of Several Territories That Are Either Natural, Futuristic, Or Modern. We've Got A Place Where The Earth Is Silver... And Our Sun Is A Living Pumpkin." The more he explained it, the more outrageous it should have sounded. "It's Quite The Bit To See -- Unable To Be Explained. But I Hope You Do See It One Day." As Medu did what he did, Ty nodded his head then said to Alauntree, "I'm Pretty Swell. You Sound Better! And You Look Better, Too!" That was when Ljos walked in, half asleep. "Yo, Ljos... Er. You Look Beat." She probably was.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 7:28 pm

The Tyranophant knew very well that the Veritas was a trip all its own, greater than any amount of acid... Though that would definitely enhance the experience, most assuredly. He took his wine from Medu. "Thanks, My Man," Ty said to him, not really caring what came on the ole jukebox. "Anything's Fine With Me," he said. At Ljos' words, Ty frowned compassionately, responding to her, "I'm Sure. I Haven't Seen The New Developments, But I Know That It Must Have Required Every Bit Of Your Energy." He almost wanted to pat her on the back. He was pleased though to see Alauntree's spirit. "You're Welcome," Ty answered, his voice echoing in its Godly tone, as it did when he was his most sincere. He looked down to his wine, then he took a gulp.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 7:51 pm

The Tyranophant listened to everyone as he took paced sips of his wine. He knew the damage was devastating and that life had to change immediately for everyone, but he himself was not affected by these changed because he literally lived in another dimension. But the Crystal God was a sympathetic, very emotional creature, as it had come to be seen, and when he heard talk of these changes, he became a bit sullen. "You Guys..." he started to say, voice echoing... But he kept his words to himself. He laughed lightly, but sadly, to himself and took another sip of wine. "... I Don't Know What I'd Do If The Veritas Got Destroyed..." Granted, it was able to transform, repair itself, and connect or disconnect from pieces of itself at will, but the sentiment remained.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:01 pm

The Tyranophant nodded his head at Alauntree's words. He knew this in his heart, but still felt the way he did. "You're Right," his echoing voice said, "Though, I Think Of What People Have To Live With In Their Losses And Feel Sympathetic..." He shook his head, then finished his wine. "Ah, Don't Mind The Sentiments Of Some Old Tyrant. You Guys Know What's Important." He turned his head to Medu, asking, "Medu, May I Have Another Glass, Please?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:11 pm

The Tyranophant let Medu do his thing and got the glass afterward. He was happy that everyone here understood the inevitability of the end, so it made him feel better. "Sorry..." he started to say again, "... I Sometimes Get Caught Up In The Little Peoples' Thoughts And Feelings. In The Veritas, I Cater To Such Things As They Cater To Me. I Create Paradise For Them And They Do The Same For Me." He took a gulp of wine, pausing for a moment. "... It's Just Good To Know That You Are Ready To Accept The End At Any Time. Some People I Have To Cater To... Are Not Prepared For That." And they shouldn't be, under The Tyranophant's protection. "My Inhabitants Know Peace Because Of Me, So They Are Kept From Malign Threats... Other Than Myself."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:26 pm

The Tyranophant felt it funny that Alauntree brought that up. So funny, he actually laughed out loud slightly. "The Veritas Has Seen War," he said. "Just Recently, There Was A Civil War Against We, The Royal Family. It Was Resolved, But It Happened." He took another drink. "And Just Because We Know Peace Does Not Mean That There Is No Conflict. There Are Lands That Are Less Developed Than Others Which Solve Their Problems Through Conflict, And It Is Allowed. I Am Not The Tyrant You Think I Am..." He thought of the Lawless Ones on his Seventh Moon, however, and chuckled. "Not Always, That Is." He sure gave them an ass whooping for trying a coup for lawlessness. "I Really Only Have To Get That Way For The Lawless Land, Where Anything Goes."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:28 pm

The Tyranophant took Medu's words at face value, then corrected himself, saying, "I Speak Of The People Who Do Not Face The Things That People Like We Do. The Work, The Battle, The Politics -- Everything. They Are The 'Little People' I Work To Protect And Who Protect Me." He wasn't trying to say anything but that, and knew clarification was important to that. "Their Lives Are Important To Me, Which Is Why I Do As I Do. I Keep Everyone And Everything Balanced." Ending his thoughts, he took a long gulp of his drink.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:38 pm

The Tyranophant chuckled lightly. "What Do You Think I'm Doing Now?" Ty had plenty of time to not be God of the Veritas. In this form, he was only God of the Planet, and not the entire Universe. "I Have Thirteen Specific Forms That Divide All Of My Power, The Thirteenth Harnessing All Of My Power. My Wife -- Friday -- And My Children Were Taught To Do The Same. We Use Our Different Forms To Accomplish Many Things, Including Vacations And Otherworldly Visits." He paused, then laughed. "Hell, We Even Have A Vacation Planet Dedicated To Anyone And Everyone, ESPECIALLY The Royal Family!" As much as they may have thought otherwise here, Ty had everything figured out in the Veritas. "Don't Worry Too Much About Us. We're Fine, Alauntree."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:49 pm

The Tyranophant's eyes suddenly widened and his gaze intensified, eyes quivering into slits and turning red. He recalled the history of his 'mortal' life which was LITERALLY TO THE EXACT T what Val said. Except he was also insane. He really didn't want to go into the whole 'I Was Insane' speech, and barely could, but he did anyway. "Val..." Ty said in a rough, restrained voice, "You Can Say... That Was My Life... Before Godliness... As It Is With Most All Tensei..." He had to stop, then recompose himself, taking a deep breath and saying, "I Was Insane. My Insanity Made Me Believe Myself To Be Mortal. But It Was A Test From My Family. The Insanity... Is Part Of Us. We Create Our Own Realities When We Are Born And Live As Mortals Until..."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:52 pm

The Tyranophant continued begrudgingly, "... Until We Either Break Free And Come Into Our Power, Or Remain Mortal, Trapped In Our Realities That Drive Us Insane For The Rest Of Our Natural Mortal Days." The fate of the Tensei was intense and cruel, and fighting The Insanity was a deed they all collectively had to face. "... Insanity... Is In Our Blood... But I Got Rid Of It... I Made Sure... To Get Rid Of It..." It sounded like he was struggling to speak. "... For Me And My Family..." He sighed heavily, head dropping as his mouth hung open, eyes going blank. "... My Mortal Life Is Long Gone... Along With The Insanity Mortality Brings..."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 9:08 pm

The Tyranophant turned his head slowly to Val, knowing she would not understand the struggles of the Tensei, not being one, herself. "... Had..." he corrected her dryly, "... Had. Serious Problems..." He didn't want to go into it, but he figured it was story time for the old Tyranophant. "... My Mortal Life I Gave Myself... Was Lonely... My False Parents That I Thought Were Real... They Both Died Before My Eyes In... Incriminating Ways... And I Was Given To A Mad Scientist As... A Test Subject. He Killed My Sister When She Wasn't Compatible And Turned Me..." Ty's eyes watered a bit, but he sucked it up, "... Into A Monster." He lowered his head again. "The Insanity Is An Entity, Not Just A State Of Mind... It Is Sentient... And We Fight It... As Well As Embrace It..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfheimr (After War)
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next