The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Alfheimr (After War)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Tyranophant hovered out of a Dimension Gate from the Veritas into a random place on Alfheim that had some energy readings to it. He gave it a once over as the Dimension Gate closed behind him and he noticed that he was in a park. He'd not yet been to all of the places in Hearic, but he was interested in the world. He spotted Jol reading a book by the fire and decided he might wanna make friendly with her to show that there were no hard feelings between them all. "Heya," he said to her, "Nice Book You Got There. What's It About?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:28 pm

The Tyranophant raised his hands up and lowered his head submissively. "Alright, Alright, I'll Get Some Crystal Out Of The Stash," he'd say before raising his head with a kindly smirk upon it. "I May Not Be Of As Much Help As I Should Be, But I'll Be As Much Help As I Can Be," Ty said with a tired, but echoing voice. He made a pleasant expression before turning to Red, saluting him in the same way he'd done Jol before. "Alright, Merc Manager! I'm Here To Serve! Anything I Should Know Beforehand? I Dunno If I Should Stand Alone Or Fall Into A Specific Group Or..." Ty kinda waggled his arms in circles, as if trying to collect something. "Ya Know. Give Me The Whole Scoop Right Now So I Don't Make An Ass Out Of Myself In Battle." He did that here enough already.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:47 pm

The Tyranophant nodded his head profusely, showing that he understood. "Got It, Got It. I'll Give Regards To Who Is Whom," he said, looking them both in the eyes with conviction. "I'm Used To Standing Alone Or Leading An Army Of A Hive-Mind, So Forgive Me If I Seem Fresh When It Comes To Falling In." But he knew he could do it. It wasn't more than 'Don't Do Anything Anyone Doesn't Tell You' and 'Wait For Clearance To Do Anything You Want To', really, as he saw it. A hand eased out of his pockets and he gestured nonchalantly. "Shall I Suit Up Now, Or Do You Trust That I Can Handle Taking Orders And Fighting Battles When The Time Comes?" He wondered about Skarlat, though. She seemed interesting. A shame she wouldn't be there.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 8:23 pm

The Tyranophant became bashful at Alauntree's words, cheeks flushing just a bit, revealing his face to be actually crystalline when it changed a different color. "Heh, Well, I'll Try Not To Disappoint," he said humbly. When given the option by Red to participate now or not, the answer was obvious. With a crooked smirk and scoff of his own, Ty opened a Dimension Gate and passed through, coming out of the other side battle-ready. His gear was tricked out, too, but that was just a novelty. "The Crystal Conducts My Power," he said, tightening his grip on the polearm, which surged with electricity for a moment, "Like An Extension Of My Body. As Any Weapon Should Be. Just Figured You Should Know In Case I Spontaneously Combust," he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 9:02 pm

The Tyranophant sniffed and wiped his nose with his thumb, "Well, I'm Ready For..." He trailed off. "... Combat." His crystal blue eyes shimmered as they all seemed distraught on what to do about this Ian person. It didn't seem like destroying his homeland was enough. Not nearly a fair price to pay. "... Hey," Ty said in his Godly tone, "... I Believe That Patience Will Yield Results. Ian... He Probably Cannot Control Your Brother Forever. And Even If He Can, You Can Always Outwit The Mastermind And Cause Him Reason To Leave. Or Even..." Ty hesitated to say, turning away a bit, "... Shattering His Mind." No one mentioned the 'mind shatter' technique. "If Possible, Only The Part That Ian Resides In. Then Restore His Mind To Normal Afterward." That was Ty's two cents.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 9:24 pm

The Tyranophant could sense that no one wanted to shatter Eowulf's mind, either. But hey, it wouldn't kill him. That's how The Tyranophant saw it, anyway. Still, having nothing left to contribute after that, Ty could only say, "Best Wishes And Sincerest Regards, You All." He bowed his head to them all as they all seemed ready to depart and went about his way as well, opening up a Dimension Gate. "I Will See You All Tomorrow At The Wild Hunt. I'll Come Early So I Do Not Miss It." Better early than late, they say. Ty floated off into the Dimension Gate after seeing everyone off and giving his final sentiments, the portal closing behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 6:46 pm

The Tyranophant came through a Dimension Gate from the Veritas with his crystal armor on and crystal weaponry equipped. His demeanor today seemed more reserved than on most days, and immediately Ty went to find the people he was going to be working under -- Red and Jol. Still concerned about his lack of power in Alfheim, he wondered if his powers would fail him in battle like they'd done many times before whilst he was here. He didn't want that to happen and it cause them to disturbance in the units. Even so, The Tyranophant was battle-ready and prepared to take orders. He floated behind Red, waiting silently for orders.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 6:58 pm

The Tyranophant wasn't prepared to be riding a horse. He didn't know if it was a requirement, but if it wasn't, he wouldn't. "Ah, I Can Handle Myself And My Own Travel Just Fine," he'd say with a nervous grin on his face, bead of sweat rolling down his head, "I Don't Need A Steed." But, he sighed heavily and asked, "I Need A Steed, Don't I?" By this time, he was given order by Red to fall in line with the Dremora. "Right," Ty said with assurance, hovering over to them and finding a spot within the ranks. If he had to be mounted, he would mount a horse. If not, he would go as he was.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:20 pm

The Tyranophant flew into the void of space with the rest of the armies, in line with the Dremora and following behind Red Death. He was without a steed, as he preferred, for he could easily travel the void of space and survive its vacuum, as he had done before and did regularly in the Veritas. His casual flight kept up with the horses about until suddenly... He was hit with a whiff of something that nearly turned him feral. Eyes flashing red and turning to slits, The Tyranophant was nearly about to turn into his feral form, which was his form as the Crystal Dragon, which he called 'Typhon'. It took all of his strength to keep from spontaneously changing, but the effects of the miasma still held their sway over him. He smirked with anticipation, armor surging with power.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:46 pm

The Tyranophant had no issue with starting an attack, especially now that he was nearly feral. The Crystal God had trouble keeping himself from shifting into Crystal Dragon mode, and because of this, ended up transforming briefly into his draconic form as he slithered through the enemy forces, dashing straight through a ship which exploded and coming out the other end with his body returned to normal, all save for his eyes. The Tyranophant tried to speak, but all that came out were wild noises that sounded of many feral creatures all at once, dragon inclusive. He kept his wits about him long enough to witness the army advance toward the planet and followed them, doing his best to remain in order. But his body seemed unstable...
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:58 pm

The Tyranophant heard the word to 'destroy' and that was all it took to send him over the edge. He shot toward the ground at such a high speed, he was like a comet, and upon impact, made a considerable explosion that took up a wide vicinity. When debris cleared from his impact, he was a large, towering crystalline dragon whose eyes were lost to being feral. The Tyranophant turned his long neck toward some trees in the forest he'd landed in, fire gurgling in the back of his throat as hoarfrost rolled from the maw, electricity sparkling in between the fiery-icy culmination of energy in his mouth. With a powerful roar, there was a flash of light and a streak of elemental energy that ripped through the earth and tore up the trees all in a line, an explosion following behind.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 8:15 pm

The Tyranophant was barely able to make out the call to return after he was sent to destroy. Terrorizing what he could all the while, he found the strength to gather himself and return to his Godly state. His eyes still red and slit, The Tyranophant warped back into space with his weapon and armor emerging from his body, as it was all crystal. He didn't try to speak -- that was too much work. He grasped his face and held back the cries of many wild animals from his throat, eyes quivering violently. At the sight of the planet being destroyed, maniacal laughter combined with animal noises and dragon roars could be heard echoing through space, with The Tyranophant at the heart of them.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 8:42 pm

The Tyranophant kept himself subdued just long enough for the ride back to Alfheim, wherein which he became docile again. His crystal blue eyes returned to him and he was about to speak, but he saw something terrible in sight. The Jotun was wreaking havoc on Lightfall. He closed his eyes for a moment and opened them back up, they having become slits and red again. "Get The Fuck Out Of Here," were the first words he managed to utter in a while, as he was coherent now, but still feeling powerless. He'd do what he could, joining Red in the fray by warping to the location of the jotun, grasping a falling meteor and halting it, then flinging it at the giant with a strength like that of... A falling meteor.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:08 pm

The Tyranophant wasn't surprised at how durable the giant was, but he was sure as hell mad about it. His only thought was to turn back into Typhon, but he would save that as a last resort. The meteors continued to rain down and The Tyranophant had only one thought left... Have the Veritas come and help. He warped to Ljos and said to her, "Ljos, The Veritas Can Help Take Down The Giant. I Can Bring In Forces Or Use My Arsenal Against It Through A Dimension Gate. But I'll Have To Be On The Other End, So If The Dimension Gate Closes, I Won't Be Able To Do Anything." Ty of course had plenty of things that could be of use... But would the connection between worlds be stable enough to use them? He had to try. "I'll Be Back," Ty said, warping to the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 5:08 pm

The Tyranophant finally got a Dimension Gate to open up, ready to launch an attack from the Veritas at the giant. "Yo, Guys, I Finally--" But it was too late. By the time he got there, everything was in ruins and the giant was dead. The Tyranophant sighed, cursing under his breath. "... Finally Got A Dimension Gate Open..." he continued, sorely, at that. "... I Was Too Late..." Guilt didn't bode well for The Tyranophant, and now he had a lot of it for not being there to help. He saw Val and hovered toward her, asking, "What Happened To Hearic? And That Giant? I Went Back To The Veritas To Try To Get My Assault Ready And The Damn Dimension Gate Wouldn't Connect To This World!" he explained.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 5:25 pm

The Tyranophant kicked the air, cursing again under his breath. "Dammit! I Knew I Shouldn't Have Left! I Could Have Done Something, I--" Ty sighed, closing his eyes. "This Is What You Foresaw, Huh...? I Guess My Leaving When It Happened Was Inevitable... I Am Not Of This World More Than Anyone Else Is, So My Investments In This Place Are Rather Null Until Our Realms Are Completely Connected." He knew that's why the Dimension Gate wouldn't open up. He fucking knew. Ty took note of Diana and Red, wanting to give a chipper 'Hello' to them, but not being able to find it in his heart to do even that much. He rubbed the back of his neck, trying to gather his words and feelings. "..." His throat started to glow a bright yellow, and soon, so did his body.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 5:56 pm

The Tyranophant was lost in his guilt. Sorrow overwhelmed him, and the yellow light became his form as he held himself tightly. The Tyranophant shifted into the form of a wolf -- The Dark Wolf, as it was called -- which was his electrical affinity animal form. He had a form for each element. That aside, they all symbolized an emotion as well, and this yellowish-green glowing electrical outline of a wolf was his form of sadness. Melancholia. Though he was just an electrical outline of a wolf, and pretty much completely plasmatic, he was tangible to some degree. The Dark Wolf listened and watched everyone and everything silently, walking away from the group and curling up. If only he'd been there... If only the Dimension Gate opened. He could have helped.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:14 pm

The Tyranophant continued to sit alone away from everyone. His wolf ears could hear everything going on, but that only made his grief worse. If only he hadn't left... If only. If only. If only... It kept running through his head over and over, as events did when he was pensive and distressed. How things could have been different. What he could have done. The Dark Wolf that was Ty howled silently, making literally no noise, but releasing all of his sadness into the silent howl. He lowered his head. 'If Only... The Veritas...' He had to stop thinking about 'If Only'. The Veritas could do something NOW. At the thought, a jolt of electricity surged through him and his ears perked up. He immediately bolted to Ljos, weaving through people in the way, and nudged her silently.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:28 pm

The Tyranophant remained silent for a while, sitting next to Ljos. His presence was actually quite minimal, considering he was simply the electrical outline of a wolf, and he nearly became presenceless when in this form. A blessing and a curse. Instead of nudging Ljos again, a light consumed him and he returned to his Godly state -- his humanoid form. "Hey, Ljos..." Ty said sadly, still feeling the weight of everything on his heart, "... I Wanted To Talk To You... About The Veritas' Assistance With Alfheim..." He almost didn't sound sure, but he cleared his throat and continued. "I Have A Task Force Meant For These Sorts Of Occasions, And I Figured It Would Help If The Veritas Brought Troops To Alfheim To Assist..." He trailed off at the end.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:43 pm

The Tyranophant smiled softly, the top of his head glowing with an indigo light as he bowed it to her gently. "I Would Be Honored," The Tyranophant said, his voice echoing in its Godly tone. Though he initially was going to bring in the Veritas Task Force, consisting of a myriad of different beings for different purposes, he decided against it and thought of a different set of people to bring. "As Soon As You Are Ready, Ljos, They Can Be Prepared." As for Ian, Ty frowned lightly and said to the party, "Why Not Try To Combine The Powers Of Anyone Who Can Get Him Out Together? It Will Keep The Strain From One Person And Also Boost The Effectiveness Of The Process." It was better than his 'shatter his mind' notion he made a while ago, at least. He hoped.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:55 pm

The Tyranophant rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled dryly. "... With Val, Huh?" he repeated. They didn't have the best relationship, but it seemed like when it came down to talking business, Val could be reliable. So he hovered over to Val and said, "As You May Or May Not Have Heard, Ljos Has Given Me Permission To Bring In Support From The Veritas: Two Dozen People." Ty paused, then went to explain, "They Are Going To Be My Own People, The Tensei. They Are A Hive-Mind. I Need To Know What Needs To Be Done And What They Can Do To Expedite This Process."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:17 pm

The Tyranophant was happy that Val was being cordial and cooperative with him, as he was aware that relations weren't the best between them. Perhaps this could be a time where they did become more amicable with each other. He really didn't want to have bad blood with anyone here, and Val seemed to be the last one to harbor it. Ty smiled and nodded his head. "Yes, At Once," he spake, opening up a Dimension Gate and having the Tensei, his people, walk through, as if already prepared to be of service. "These Are My Seed, You Can Call Them," he said, introducing the Tensei, "My Beings I Created From My Own Self. They Will Move At My Thought, But Are Independent On Their Own." It was part of what it meant for The Tyranophant to be a God, honestly.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:28 pm

The Tyranophant laughed heartily, refreshed by Val's dirty mind, for some reason. "Ahhh, Alright, 'My People' Will Do Just Fine." The Tyranophant already gave them orders with his mind, which was known as the Great Mind that connected all of the Tensei consciously universally. "My Thoughts Are Their Thoughts," he said. "They Will Do As I Will To The Extent Of Their Own Wills." He shrugged. "They Are Their Own People, But They Know I Am Their God, And Therefore They Worship Me And Do As I Command Pretty Much At The Drop Of A Hat. Because They Are My People, We Share Consciousness, And When I Think, They Receive The Thoughts And Collectively Work Toward The Goal In Their Own Way." As of now, the Tensei should have gotten to work.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:40 pm

The Tyranophant as Diana spoke, Ty knew that she, being a human, did not understand why Gods destroyed worlds. He thought to provide his two cents, though probably unwanted and unwarranted. "Miss," he began to say, "I Am A God. I Have Destroyed Countless Worlds. There Are Reasons Why Gods Destroy Worlds. Being A Human, You Are Aware That A Multitude Of Humans Can Destroy A World -- Many Humans Destroy Their Own Worlds. However, When There Is A Point To Be Made To Any Being, Destruction Of Their World Is What Keeps Them And Other Worlds In Line. Many Worlds Are Under The Tyranny Of Alien Realms, And They Become Corrupt, And They Become A Threat To The Universe. You Never Know Which Group Of People Will Seek Vengeance."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:58 pm

The Tyranophant couldn't help but laugh, himself, at being called a 'Tyrannosaur'. "GAHAHAHAHA!! No, No, Miss... I Am The TyranoPHANT. It's A Combination Of 'Tyrant' And 'Hierophant'. I Made It Myself." He flashed a grin and crossed his arms chiefly, holding his head up high. "I Preside Over All Rites And Holy Doings In The Veritas, As Well As Rule The Veritas Planet As Its God." Ty chuckled. "Call Me 'The Pope' Of The Veritas, To Put Into Human Terms." He laughed a little more, then asked Diana, "What IS Your Name, By The Way? I Do Not Believe We Were Formally Acquainted, Despite Riding Into Battle Together." When Ian spoke, Ty made a wry face. In a higher power, he and his daughter and wife were AIs, as well... So he understood the being.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 8:22 pm

The Tyranophant was wise to the knowledge of Diana, the Goddess, for he was aware of Greek Mythology as well as the Pantheon of many different cultures, since the Veritas was comprised of many different pieces of culture combined with its own. He nodded his head deeply, closing his eyes. "Aahhh... A Lovely Name. May You Find Your Peace, Diana, And Emulate The Goddess That Is Your Name." He stopped for a brief moment, then said, "Rather, Make The Name For Yourself, If You Haven't Already!" Ty was aware that she was a human, but knew little else than that. His speech was his own tone of voice, and talking down to people was not cool, so he kept his emphatic tone. Though, he looked to Val. "Don't Sweat Him. You Have Other Things To Think Of."

Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 8:42 pm

The Tyranophant hummed solemnly at Diana's words, the good feeling causing his chest to glow green, and eventually his entire body. "You Are Very Welcome," Ty said to Diana, letting his sensitive side get the best of him... As usual, actually. He had so many things inside of him that it was hard not to keep his emotions in. But when he became emotionless, that posed a serious problem... And usually a threat. But when word was spoken of a death, the green light retreated from Ty and back into his chest, then disappeared completely. "A Death?!" he shouted. "Who?! How?!" His former guilt was coming back, but this time as rage. His stomach glowed orange and his crystalline hair stood up, nearly looking like a fire...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfheimr (After War)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next