The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Alfheimr (After War)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Tyranophant hovered out of a Dimension Gate from the Veritas into a random place on Alfheim that had some energy readings to it. He gave it a once over as the Dimension Gate closed behind him and he noticed that he was in a park. He'd not yet been to all of the places in Hearic, but he was interested in the world. He spotted Jol reading a book by the fire and decided he might wanna make friendly with her to show that there were no hard feelings between them all. "Heya," he said to her, "Nice Book You Got There. What's It About?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 6:45 pm

The Tyranophant floated through a Dimension Gate that opened up at the top of the mountain, seeing a group of people that he knew gathered about. He looked a bit tired, eyes sunken with a waning smile. "Hello... Friends..." Could he really call them that? He wanted to, obviously, but he was still uncertain, even after all of this time spent with them. He was fond of Red and Ljos, who saw him as more than just a Tyrant these days -- which he was, hence why his name was 'The Tyranophant' -- but Heidr, he wasn't so sure about. "What's The Word Today?" Hands in his pockets, he looked around and saw a new face that he didn't know. "... Um, Hi There," he said to her, "I'm The Tyranophant Of The Veritas." He took a hand out of his pocket and waved slowly.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 7:11 pm

The Tyranophant made a mental note to remember Paityn's name, saying out loud, "Paityn, Eh...?" before he quieted down to listen to the story. He was honestly shocked to hear that some cats were able to take down giants, but he was thinking that they were house cats at first from the way they were described. He figured soon that they were probably very large and vicious, maybe able to rend the jotuns' ankles and kneecaps to death. He chuckled at the thought. "Heh. That's A Pretty Funny Story There, Heidr." He smiled when Ljos waved at him. "You All Are Swapping Stories? I've Got A Million Of Em." Now, if he felt like telling, that was a different story... As well as if anyone felt like hearing. "It's Nice To Reminisce," he said in general, gazing into the fire.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 7:40 pm

The Tyranophant's suspicions about the cats had been confirmed; they were indeed larger than normal house cats, according to Heidr. See, a little listening sometimes gets you the information you need even without asking. Now he knew something more about this world. He only knew small bits and pieces -- most predominantly the bits and pieces that compiled the Veritas -- so learning more intricate things like how large the cats of Vanaheim were was refreshing. "I'm Sure That The Kneecaps Of Those Jotnar Were Mangled," Ty said with a light laugh. "Anyone Else Have Some Wild Stories They Wanna Tell, Or Should I?" he asked half jokingly. He was most interested in hearing something from Red, though, to be completely honest.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:09 pm

The Tyranophant knew a little sum'n sum'n about the realm of the dark elves, but he didn't know anything so intricate. Sitting with a smile on his face, he listen to Ljos explain the story of how they were born and what they did as well as what they created. It was fascinating. He only wished that Tina was here to hear about it. "Wow, Ljos, Good Story. You Know Your Stuff. I'd Wonder If You'd Been There, Yourself, You Told It So Well." It was informative, to say the least, and helped The Tyranophant to understand the alfar a little better. "I Dunno If I Can Top That. My Story's More Personal." With his legs tucked into his arms, he asked, "You Guys Wanna Hear?" He also noticed the newcomer appear and greeted her with a friendly, "Hi There! I'm Ty!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:36 pm

The Tyranophant cocked his head to the side at Ljos. "Ya Don't Say? I Wouldn't Say I Wouldn't Expect It." Being the Jarl, she probably had to conduct business with many worlds, much like Ty did as The Tyranophant. "Well, Kiddies, My Story Starts With The Veritas Dimension Still Being Young And New. Fresh And Clean From Outer Influences," Ty started off. "But Otherworlders Of All Kinds Wanted To Taint Or Conquer The Veritas Back Then, And One Particular Otherworlder From A Japanese Legend -- Orochi, The Eight-Headed, Eight-Tailed Serpent-Dragon -- Happened To Want To Sully The Planet... My Daughter. So Me, Being The Tyranophant, I Go, 'Hey, Asshole, That's My Daughter!' And I Send My Elemental Spirits To Fight Him."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:42 pm

The Tyranophant continued, "My Seven Elemental Spirits, Which Are Gods, Took To Each Of The Other Heads, Which Were World Serpents From OTHER Legends -- Vritra, Gong Gong, Tiamat, And Them -- While I Dealt With Orochi's Main Head. So He's All, 'I'm Gonna Taint Your Daughter,' And I'm All, 'Bitch, The Hell You Are!' And We Severed Each Of The World Serpents From Orochi And Made Them My Divine Pets. With The Final Head Of Orochi, I Summon My T-Rex Made Out Of My Will -- King Wrecks -- To Ravage And Massacre The Little Bitch Whilst Me And My Bae And Daughter Watched." Ty smiled, as if all that foulness did not just come from his mouth and said innocently, "And That's How I Got My Dragons, Defeated Several World Serpents, And Killed Orochi~!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:17 pm

The Tyranophant laughed a little at Harp's And Heidr's sentiments. "Call It 'Impromptu'," he said with a snicker. But his spidey senses started tingling or something and he suddenly rose up into a hover. "Hey, Guys, This Has Been Great Bonding Time, For Reals, But The Veritas Needs Me To Be The Tyranophant Right Now, So I Gotta Head Back." Couldn't be out all the time and shirk his worldly duties. A Dimension Gate opened, "But Hey, Let's Do This Again Sometime! I Got Loads More..." He looked at the psychic death deer and quirked a brow. "... Stories. Uh, Yeah, Hi Deer Guy, But Bye. Maybe We Can Meet More Formally Another Time!" He gave a few finger guns to people and winked, then disappeared into the closing Dimension Gate.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 7:44 pm

The Tyranophant just so happened to be coming in from a Dimension Gate from the Veritas, which opened up simultaneously as the other portal nearby due to its energy signatures. Now, Ty had never congregated around the fountain before, so this place was new to him, though he'd been around Hearic a bit during his times in Alfheim. He noticed Jol and Eowulf quickly and smiled at them, saying with a wave, "Hello, Youse Guys! Just Poppin' In For Some Fun~!" He hoped there was something fun going on, anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 8:00 pm

The Tyranophant was not dressed for the weather, nor did it affect him, for his body was crystal and composed of the elements, but he was dressed for the occasion. His smile quickly turned into a sneer and his nose crinkled up, eyes becoming ferocious slits, like that of a reptile. "Oho... Ian, huh...? Yeah, You Ain't Got No Business With Me..." Ty took a hand out of his pocket, clenching his fist tightly, as if ready to fight, "... But You Got Some With My Friends." Everybody who was anybody and more showed up to the scene, which made Ty feel comfortable. "This Guy Here Says He's... Taken Over Your Brother's Mind Or Body Or Somethin', Jol." She may have thought it a joke, but he was aware of how serious mind control and body manipulation were. "Be Careful."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 8:25 pm

The Tyranophant furrowed his brow. "Intimidation? This? Ain't Even STARTED To Be Intimidatin'..." Ty mentioned as the whole fiasco with Alauntree and Jol happened. He lowered his fist, though, reading the situation with a bit more clarity and caution as to not be like Alauntree. The Tyranophant closed his eyes and crossed his arms across his black vest, murmuring curses of all variety under his breath. "... If I Have To Get Involved, I'll Be MORE Than 'Intimidating', Ya Understand, SPORT?" The last bit had a little spit to it. Ty's eyes opened and they were a sharp, piercing red at the slits. "Just Say The Word, Ljos. Jol. I'll Show That Bastard Some 'Mind Games' To Play..."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 8:57 pm

The Tyranophant sighed heavily at being called arrogant, uncrossing his arms and raising them up and down in a questioning motion. "Ugh, Why Does Everybody And Their Grandma Think I'm Arrogant?!" His eyes returned to their natural crystal blue and their original shape, no longer slits. "... I'm Not Arrogant," Ty said in a babyish tone, crossing his arms again in a frumpy fashion as he hovered in place, wondering where the 'arrogance' came in for his words -- all of which he could back up. But when Ian changed his attitude, Ty straightened up and said to Ljos and Jol, "Don't Do Anything You Might Regret. This Is A Mind Game -- I Doubt This Guy Can Control Your Brother Forever." That was Ty's hope, that is. "But Thanks For The Compliment, Guy."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:28 pm

The Tyranophant snubbed Ian's final comments about him with a retort of his own. "Yeah, I'll Give You A 'Chin Up'," he said, literally uppercutting the air in a fashion that seemed restrained, yet forceful, making a face equally so as he did. "You'll Be The First One I Strike Out." As much as Ty loved witty quips and all such doodads, this was a time to be serious. "The Guy's Just Playing Mind Games With You," The Tyranophant repeated, "And You're All Playing Into It. This Guy Can Probably Jump Bodies, Or Something. These Types Usually Can. But I Am Almost Certain He Cannot Control Your Brother Forever." Ty hoped that they took that into consideration, because that seemed to be the actual point of his mind game -- to get them to do something they would regret. At all.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:23 pm

The Tyranophant was almost literally blatantly ignored by every living soul in the area, but it was a mark of his insight about the situation that perhaps no one wished to believe. They had already fallen prey... And were now on the train to further mind control. "Ya Know," he said in futility, knowing no one would listen, "Mind Control Is More Than Just Actively Controlling Someone's Mind." Ty knew that too well, since he played mind games for fun. Especially way back in the days before the Veritas was established. He also knew he had electrical powers in his Lightning God form, but would keep quiet about it. They were a proud people that liked doing things themselves. So, quietly opening a Dimension Gate, he hovered through and said, "I'll Be At That Wild Hunt."

Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 7:34 pm

The Tyranophant just so happened to be appearing from a Dimension Gate from the Veritas when he saw the anomalous event going on nearby. "Holy Crap, What's Going On This Time?" The only place he knew to have more random events than this was the Veritas itself, and even that had been pretty calm for a while. Ty, in the midst of Hearic, saw Ljos and looked to her for answers. "Hey Ljos, Is This Another Attack Or Somethin'? Sure Ain't Me This Time," Ty said, crossing his arms, hovering just above the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 7:58 pm

The Tyranophant thought about the name 'Uerc' as he gazed at the plummeting ship. "... I... Have Heard That Name Before..." Ty said to himself, recalling of times when he was in his Wind Goddess form, Taomin. He would just pretend like he was just meeting Uerc, though, since it would be awkward to say 'Yeah, I've Got A Female Version Of Myself That You Know Already' to him. The Tyranophant warped to the beach and appeared with everyone to see if Uerc and his ship were alright. "Pirate, Is Ya?" Ty said with a tired chuckle, "... In One Of My Other Forms, I'm A Sand Pirate..." Granted, that was his other girl form. He wasn't talking to anyone, just making notes and chuckling. "Well, Might As Well Check It Out," Ty said, hovering above water to the ship.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 8:21 pm

The Tyranophant had command over the water, so saving some people from the briney deep wasn't a difficult task at all. "Upsy Daisy," Ty said, pointing upward swiftly with a hand and shooting people out of the water and onto the ship with small bursts of pressurized water. He figured that the crew would be able to deal with the unconscious as he popped as many as he could out of the water and onto the deck. "Good Thing I Can Do That, Or This Might Take Forever," Ty said with another tired chuckle. "Ehh, But I Don't Feel Like Gettin' Everybody..." he admitted, watching as the others did their service to the pirate crew. Ty merely whistled nonchalantly and started floating up before the pirate ship. "Uh, All Youse Guys Okay, Or Do You Need Adhesive Medical Strips?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:00 pm

The Tyranophant slapped his forehead when he realized that the crew wasn't aware of what an 'Adhesive Medical Strip' was. Band-aids. They were band-aids. "No Use Tryna Tell Em Now..." Ty said, slipping his hands in his pockets as everyone else did the heavy lifting. "Eheheheh." He wasn't worried for a second. "Anyways, You Guys Have Been Saved By The Tyranophant -- That's Right, THE Tyranophant -- And Yours Truly Bids You A Good Night." He bowed to them, then warped back to shore where everyone was. "Weeeell. That Was... Interesting! Hope Nobody Made A Mess." He looked around at all of the washed up pirates and asked, "So, Where's Uerc?" That was the man of the hour, the captain of the ship. "Might Wanna See What Happened Here..."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:34 pm

The Tyranophant stuck his tongue out playfully at Val as she made her comment about his obviously joking behavior. "Nah, I'm More Of A Wise Guy," he said, "But I SHORE Can Make A Joke, Eh!?" He paused. "Eeeeh?!" He waited. "... Because You Said... Shallow..." He cleared his throat, shifting his eyes a bit. "I'm Not Shallow," he said rather quickly. "Thank You, Thank You. I'll Be Here All Night." Ty bowed repeatedly at no one, snickering to himself. Ty didn't care what anyone thought. His joke was funny. "Seriously, Though, I'm Glad That You Guys Are Alright." Becoming as serious as he was supposed to be, he floated to Uerc and said, "I'm The Tyranophant, The One To Whom Taomin Belongs." Ty wondered if Uerc would remember. "Call Me Ty. You Alright, Uerc?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 10:07 pm

The Tyranophant made a wry face when Deg pretty much threw him under the bus. "Yeesh, Alright! Send The Whole Cavalry, Why Don'tcha?" His joke was still funny. When Alauntree vouched for Ty, he said, "THANK YOU! Someone Understands My Comedic Genius." He turned his head away as a false Crystal Tear dripped from Ty's eye and he said, "No One Understands True Genius..." He had one last joke for Val: "Why Don't You LIGHTEN Up A Bit? Hahaha!" Ty was just in a playful mood tonight, as opposed to being belligerent. But, Ty got serious when the time came for it, returning attention to Uerc. "Eh, Must Have Been Another Realm," Ty said, meeting Uerc's hand with a firm shake. "Nice To Meet You!" In response to Ljos, he said, "I Could Go For A Drink!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 10:40 pm

The Tyranophant shook his head to Val. "Call It A Change Of Heart, Or A Progressive Growth. You See Things Too Negatively. Stop Hatin'." Ty immediately threw a hand up at Val in a manner as if to block out everything she said and did, but said one more piece. "I'm No Hypocrite, I'm More Educated About This Culture Now. That Was The Whole Point, Right? Besides, My Jokes Don't Insult People. If You Still Haven't Figured Out That The Joke Was Not The Problem And The Insult Was, Your Eyes Don't See As Much As You Think." Ty crossed his arms and turned his back to Val, shaming her. He was wordless as he went to the Wet Spot with the others. When he got there, he sat somewhere and crossed his legs, seeming more tense now. Maybe ale would fix that.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 11:06 pm

The Tyranophant was actively ignoring the ignorance of Val, though he still heard her. She saw what she wanted to see, not what actually was. Ty's 'boasting' was his idea of being comedic, but this one with not a comical bone in her body wouldn't understand the playfulness of Ty's actions as opposed to ACTUAL boastfulness. Still, it was trivial. But Ty couldn't help but say, "I Was Playing. But Now Look Who Is Going To War Over A Joke..." One that didn't even involve her nor insult anyone, at that. Ty tapped the table for a goblin to serve him. "I'll Have The Strongest Thing Ya Got," he said. Though he was ignoring Val, he wanted to hear what she saw as well. He got his drink and started downing it, listening. What Alauntree said moved him... And he smiled. "Correct."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 11:37 pm

The Tyranophant shook his head. "Ya Just Don't Get It, Do Ya, Kid?" Her belligerent intent to be negative is what brought all of this on in the first place and the lighthearted Tyranophant, who had done nothing but be playful, was being subject to this undo pessimism? Why, he should go to war. "Your Feelings About Me Are Your Own," Ty said in his Godly tone, "And I Think That's A Personal Problem." He took a drink. "Don't Project Your Feelings Onto Everyone Else. You Can Only Speak For Yourself, Not The All." There was a yellow glow in Ty's throat now, and electricity surged through his body. He grew silent, but was still alert. The conversation changed, thankfully... But to something more grim. But Uerc's words were true. "Yes, Uerc Is Right. We Do It All The Time."

Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 11:54 pm

The Tyranophant was unusually silent as his throat glowed yellow. He took on some distinct features like those of a wolf, outlining his body with electricity in the shape of ears and a tail. He didn't say a word, but heeded what they all said silently. Even Val. There were things that happened in this world that were already set in motion as they were and etched into destiny, as Ty could witness in the Veritas. He knew of metaphysical things very well. Opening up a Dimension Gate, he silently slipped through and called it a night, saying nothing to anyone as he went through. Odd.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 6:43 pm

The Tyranophant opened a Dimension Gate from the Veritas overhead the army some ways up, watching as they got into their formations. "... I Wonder If I Came At A Bad Time...?" Ty thought aloud. He slowly descended from the closing Dimension Gate and toward Ljos and Jol, waiting until they were done conversing to ask, "Is This For That 'Wild Hunt' You've Been Going On About?" He turned his head to look to the wardens, slipping his hands in his pockets, "Seems Like They're In Good Form." Ty turned back to face the sisters. "You All Seem Pretty Ready, Yourselves." Ty smiled and gave them a thumbs up, "I'll Do My Best, Then, Too!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:03 pm

The Tyranophant looked at Ljos with a distressed expression. "Yeez, Allathat?" Ty said, pulling his collar a bit, "I Mean, It Ain't My Style, But I Can Make My Own Digs. A Polearm Of Lightning, A Sidearm Of Fire, Breastplate Of Metal, And A Helmet Of Light," he'd say, wondering if the elemental equipment would be okay. "Or Do I Need Standard Equipment To Be In The 'OK' Zone?" He certainly hoped he could use elemental materials. "If Not, I'll Just Use Some Crystal Equipment From The Veritas. Most Durable Stuff There Is!" Ty nodded at Jol and gave a two-fingered salute as she went off. He also noticed the Dremora and Skarlat, and was curious about them. "Yo, You Know These Guys? Must Be Extra Hands, Eh?" He snickered. "Goin' All Out, Huh?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:28 pm

The Tyranophant raised his hands up and lowered his head submissively. "Alright, Alright, I'll Get Some Crystal Out Of The Stash," he'd say before raising his head with a kindly smirk upon it. "I May Not Be Of As Much Help As I Should Be, But I'll Be As Much Help As I Can Be," Ty said with a tired, but echoing voice. He made a pleasant expression before turning to Red, saluting him in the same way he'd done Jol before. "Alright, Merc Manager! I'm Here To Serve! Anything I Should Know Beforehand? I Dunno If I Should Stand Alone Or Fall Into A Specific Group Or..." Ty kinda waggled his arms in circles, as if trying to collect something. "Ya Know. Give Me The Whole Scoop Right Now So I Don't Make An Ass Out Of Myself In Battle." He did that here enough already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfheimr (After War)   Alfheimr (After War) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfheimr (After War)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next