The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle

Go down 
+10
Ty-chan
The Tyranophant
The $yndicate
Phantoms
Hecatonkaerei
Chroma
Grand Tabritha
Valparaiso Denizens
The Phantom
Taijitu
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Empty
PostSubject: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 6:30 pm

='The Assault'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Releas10
"Lawless :: Neutral : Water ; Joker - Personal."
-Release The Titans-

2 Kings 10:18-27 "Then Jehu Brought All The People Together And Said To Them, 'Ahab Served Baal A Little; Jehu Will Serve Him Much. Now Summon All The Prophets Of Baal, All His Servants And All His Priests. See That No One Is Missing, Because I Am Going To Hold A Great Sacrifice For Baal. Anyone Who Fails To Come Will No Longer Live.' But Jehu Was Acting Deceptively In Order To Destroy The Servants Of Baal. Jehu Said, 'Call An Assembly In Honor Of Baal.' So They Proclaimed It. Then He Sent Word Throughout Israel, And All The Servants Of Baal Came; Not One Stayed Away. They Crowded Into The Temple Of Baal Until It Was Full From One End To The Other. And Jehu Said To The Keeper Of The Wardrobe, 'Bring Robes For All The Servants Of Baal.' So He Brought Out Robes For Them. Then Jehu And Jehunadab Son Of Rekab Went Into The Temple Of Baal, Jehu Said To The Servants Of Baal, 'Look Around An See That No One Who Serves The Lord Is Here With You -- Only Servants Of Baal.' So They Went In To Make Sacrifices And Burnt Offerings. Now Jehu Had Posted Eighty Men Outside With This Warning: 'If One Of You Lets Any Of The Men I Am Placing In Your Hands Escape, It Will Be Your Life For His Life.' As Soon As Jehu Had Finished Making The Burnt Offering, He Ordered The Guards And Officers: 'Go In And Kill Them; Let No One Escape.' So They Cut Them Down With The Sword. The Guards And Officers Threw The Bodies Out And Then Entered The Inner Shrine Of The Temple Of Baal. They Brought The Sacred Stone Out Of The Temple Of Baal And Burned It. They Demolished The Sacred Stone Of Baal And Tore Down The Temple of Baal, And People Have Used It For A Latrine To This Day."

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 3:20 pm

='The Titans'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle The_ph11
"Five Of Hearts :: Real Creation : Target ; Earth - Eight Of Clubs ~ Universal Action."
-The Phantom-

Just as Taijitu wished, she sent The Phantom out over the Lawless Land as a projection of her will. Where it manifested was in the place where the highest output of power was coming from, which was in the Land Of Diamonds, at the Crystal Castle, where The Titans had congregated. Though they believed they were moving to their own devices, what ended up being the actuality of the situation was that in another form, they'd been strategically controlled to get to this point. Fortunately, all sorts of other events were hitting their peak at the same time, and for some reason, they were all aligning here.

This sort of thing could not be ignored in its larger spectrum, and it might not have been noticed or applied to anyone, but to the higher powers of the Veritas, this was of ultimate importance. The Phantom lingered over the area, watching over the Crystal Castle as Taijitu who sent it facilitated the other events happening beyond. From here on, The Phantom would watch The Titans, waiting for the chance moment to move.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 10:41 am

='Cutthroat'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Show_t10
"Lawless :: Field : Earth ; Forbidden (Dark Messenger) - AZATHOTH (Prime Chaos {#0}) ~ Fukdupus * Depth Mystic = Universal Sea."
-Show Time-

Quote :
Things were picking up quickly, and that was the Lawless Ones' cue to skeedaddle. They signaled each other in their respective ways, and dipped out, using all of the commotion from the Titans as the perfect cover. They would snatch everything from everywhere and make a run for it straight into the darkness.

Quote :
Meanwhile, the Valparaiso Denizens that finally were granted access to the Land Of Diamonds fanned out in secret, many of them having the 'Power Of Darkness' granted to them long ago before they were sent to Hell for stealing the power, but since they'd returned, they taught the Valparaiso Denizens that hadn't been sent because they hadn't wrongfully taken the power how to use that power, so that they would all be able to hold their own. They kept this power they had a secret and all did all that they could to appear normal and stupid on the surface so that none would suspect the rather calculative minds bearing a very potent ambiguous ability. This was probably why the Kurogami didn't want them to have access to the 'Power Of Darkness', but it was actually helping them out quite a bit, especially because they weren't supposed to have it, and didn't let anyone know, so it remained a secret amongst only the Valparaiso Denizens as it spread throughout their peoples.

So by the time they got inside, it was go-time. Some of them disappeared into the shadows and never resurfaced, whilst others of them, who had been honing the Power Of Darkness for a while, created shadowy clones of themselves that served to make the crowd look bigger than it was, thus making them more inconspicuous amongst them, and also potentially serving as decoys as the Lawless Ones commenced with petty theft.

But petty theft was only stage one of a larger operation. They were definitely not above being petty thieves, but they still had the capacity to be so much greater, and they knew this. Even the Lawless Ones had their level of order to themselves. They didn't HAVE to follow it, but they CHOSE to, because it was best for the situation when it came time.

All the while, they filled up the spectator seats and also joined in the competition, in order to keep up appearances of how many of them there actually were. If they weren't in the stands and in the competition, someone might get suspicious and wonder why all the Valparaiso Denizens weren't anywhere to be found. So the facade of having numbers was actually playing to their advantage here, and it was likely no one would suspect a thing as the Land Of Diamonds got fleeced one step at a time...
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 349

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 3:47 pm

='Show Time'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Argus_14
"Nine Of Diamonds :: Virtual Formation : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Water * Poseidon."
-Argus Card System-

Quote :
With all the rest of The Assault established and the many aspects of the Argus Card System that were in motion coming together, now the Command Input of the Argus Card System, guided by the Grand Tabritha Console, would engage in a gridlocking sequence serving as a countdown based on how many moves were left before completion. Once set, the Argus Card System would also seek to prolong the countdown process, and actively intelligently defend it using the Argus Card System as a Forbidden Player. It served as its own defense mechanism, and Grand Tabritha's brain belonged to Tabitha -- as it was her Tenth Restriction form.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Cheshire Cat :: Black Ashli; Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk
Chroma

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 157

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 4:10 pm

='Argus Card System'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Shadow10
"Eight Of Clubs :: Universal Action : House ; Field - Life (Nature) ~ House * Power Up = Sanctuary."
-Shadow Game-

Quote :
"Easy, Sis..." Chroma responded as she found a clearing to escape into, herself. "I'll Just Leave This Up To The Argus Card System... Nyeeheeheehee...~!" Chroma herself would transmute her soul through the Argus Card System, and would have it transmit her where she needed to be -- where the highest concentration of The Phantom was.
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 4:32 am

='Argus Card System'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Playti10
"Three Of Spades :: Physical Action : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Metal * Booster."
-Playtime-

Quote :
Tai chuckled, perusing the plays on the field. "Heh. Chyeah, You Got It, Tri. It's A Hole In One, Hook-Line-And-Sinker." The lineup was perfect. "Beautiful Alignment And Masterful Craftsmanship All Around. Bis Sis Is Proud Of Ya, Kiddo." Stepping toward the Judgemaster, Tai would prepare herself to man Valkyria, herself, through the Judgemaster here. But, not in the conventional manner. "Bet The Titans Didn't Know The Veritas Had Some Titans At Our Disposal, Yeah?! Let's Show These Elden Assholes What The New Generation Of Titan Gods Are Like!!"

Fired up and passionate, Taijitu would send forth the greatest of the Titans, Typhon, who was The Tyranophant in the Veritas, and also Taijitu's male alter ego, Tymon. That way, they would be met with a being they knew they'd have problems with, even all together, and hopefully realize the gravity of their transgressions against the Veritas. "If I'm Sending The Godfather Tycoon Ty-kun Back On Lawless Land Terrain, It's A Wrap. As Typhon, We Don't Gotta Follow No Rules, And The Insanity Gives Us More Power. No Other Titan Has That, Or The Rest Of The Veritas." Hecatonkaerei already prepped them a while ago, and she was still totally in control, which was why it was going to be funny when they got the drop on the Titans and revealed to them that the same Hecatoncheires that got them before had already gotten them again before they started doing shit in the Veritas and now they were puppets of them... "That'll Learn Em Not Ta Fuck With Me And My Shit. Goddammit." Tai was hot.

"Yeah, Y'all Done Grand Crossed The Wrong One, Buddy, And Now It's Time To Pay With Your Lives."

When The Tyranophant, Godfather of the Lawless Land, was cast out to deal with his territory as he chose, the sly Tai would manifest where The Phantom had congested -- where it seemed like something heinous was trying to go down. She would stand before the Lawless Ones, seeking to escape the Crystal Castle, only to be found right back before Taijitu, who tipped her hat to them. She was wearing a more formal, professional suit than the one she wore when she was out swashbuckling the sands as a Black Sand Pirate. In fact, it was rather clean and pristine, with the hat looking like a custom fedora. She was smirking smugly, watching the countless Lawless Ones try to pull the wool over her eyes.

"... Heya, Pals..." she greeted, smirk growing larger, "... I Believe Youse Guys Are Tryna Pilfer Some Stuff That Belongs To The Tensei? That Is, More Specifically, To ME?" She tipped her hat upward now, so they could get a look at her. "Now, I Know You All Know And Love Your Friendly Neighborhood Tyranophant... But What I'm Sure You Didn't Know Was That He Has A Female Form. And That's Me, Pally." She would shift just once back into Ty-kun, The Tyranophant, just to show them, then reverted back to Taijitu. "... So I Don't Think You're Gonna Make It Outta Here With My Shit." She was puffing a cigar, which seemed to be something of a habit for her... At least, to be smoking something.

She took a long drag, then continued. "... Now See, You'd Think I'd Be Upset Witcha About This Typa Shit, But... Listen To Me, Guys. Make A Little... Arrangement With Me, And I'll Make It Worth Your While. Firstly, By Not Killing All You Lot Where You Stand, Just Because I Can." She snickered. "Whaddaya Say? An Offer You Can't Refuse, Yeah? Cuz, You Know, I Really Could Just Kill All Of You And Take My Shit Back Myself, And Deal With My Issue On My Own. So You MIGHT Want To Recognize My Generosity Here Extended To Youse Guys That Always Try To Be A Thorn In My Side. Yeah?"

The offer was on the table.

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Points : 552

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 8:35 am

='Argus Card System'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Game_s11
"Lawless :: Factions :: Lawless : Save Face."
-GAME START-

Quote :
Just as soon as all of the Titans and their offspring were spread about the Lawless Land, Hecatonkaerei -- who had the power of all of the Hecatoncheires and also the Argus -- would begin to influence them. They would not know what was going on, but for whatever reason, they would be driven to do things that ultimately led up to the point of reaching Hecatonkaerei, who was also known as 'The Argus' in the Veritas.

As it was made clear, they were being used by 'The Assault' from beyond under the protocol 'Release The Titans', which O.S. Tina was left in charge of. So, the Titans were under her direct jurisdiction whilst they were within the Lawless Land under the binding of the Argus Card System, which supported them right now, like a video game's programs. The players would follow the algorithm, good or bad, but the platform would always support both players, which was what the situation for the Titans was like between themselves and Hecatonkaerei -- they were Players and she was the Game.

I.
Quote :
As it came to be, the Titans began to serve their purpose in the Lawless Land, as was per the design of the Argus Card System, as well as the protocols in place for supporting them for exactly this purpose. So, with The Titans on the Field of the Lawless Land, the Argus Card System itself could also participate directly in the Game. Drawing a Card internally and setting it upon the Field, the Lawless Land's innate Argus Card System settings built into the design would become active once the Argus Card System interacted with it, making them compatible. Hecatonkaerei would serve as the 'Master Control' unit for the entire Lawless Land whilst the Argus Card System was in effect, making her also the 'Ruler'. This meant that as long as she was the Argus Card System, she was the Ruler, and also the one supporting the Titans on the 'Release The Titans' algorithm on the Argus Card System, despite being in the Lawless Land. That meant that the Titans would inherently have to follow the algorithm of the Argus Card System before they were on the plane of the Lawless Land, and were inside the Argus Card System, despite being in the Lawless Land.

II.
Quote :
Regardless of what the Titans believed, the balancing force was not the law of the land, but the law of the system that they were incorporated into, the 'Argus Card System'. Not following the rules would not yield benefit without repercussion, as it happened in Valparaiso normally. Even then, some things, by laws of nature, would present a bad outcome, no matter if you followed the laws or not. That meant that the detrimental effects still had an effect should someone commit a lawless act or follow lawlessness, especially if enforced by a higher being by choice and not by requirement. This fit the description of what Hecatonkaerei was doing with the Argus Card System and Valparaiso with the Titans.

Whether or not they noticed, they were all watched over by Hecatonkaerei, and were guided throughout the Argus Card System as a secret faction of the Lawless Land. Now, the other factions should have presented themselves. Each of them was ruled by a different party of the Veritas, and each one had different followers, despite being under the same corporation. There may have been competition on a fundamental level, but intrinsically, they were all interwoven together to support one another, and any conflict between them was wholly superficial and likely on a base level regarding the members and not the heads.

Either way, the Color Factions were now being threatened for control of the Lawless Land by the Titans, who were trying to take over each of the industries that belonged to whichever Color Faction. Thus, the heads of each Color Faction as well as their industry that they represented would be instigated to react to the invasion.

III.
Quote :
As things went on, the Titans would find that their plans would often be thwarted by the algorithm of the Argus Card System, which kept them subdued by it. Not only did several 'Hazards' manifest that would prevent them from ever completely taking over, once things became more serious, beings were created specifically as a threat to them. The beings were known as Godeaters, and were capable of consuming even the Primordial Gods, like the parents of the Titans.

The Godeaters were relatively sparse, but lethal to any of the Titans all the same, and in direct service to the Argus Card System, and therefore also Hecatonkaerei. The Titans would not be able to differentiate the Godeaters from another normal entity, and so would be their demise should they encounter one.

IV.
Quote :
As it came to pass, the Titans begat neuroticism, likely due to the trauma of being hunted and imprisoned in archaic times. They were paranoid, which made them sloppy, and reckless, which in turn allowed for Hecatonkaerei to play the Argus Card System in her favor. With the Command being Input, the Godeaters would gain the capacity to parasite the minds of the Titans, feeding from their neurosis and paranoia, infesting it with even more instability, and draining the minds via such an attachment, ultimately killing them through psychological damage.

V.
Quote :
The Titans may have been able to salvage their lives for the time being, but they were in much worse shape than when they started, and were certainly now being actively hunted. With the Godeaters searching for them, no matter how few of the Godeaters there were in comparison, they still would not fall to a Titan, and that meant that inevitability was the only fact of the matter when it came to their lives.

Beyond the Godeaters, the other Lawless Ones had gotten tired of the Titans at this time, as well, and were more than likely ready to give them a comeuppance. They had not a single friend in this realm save for themselves, which also wouldn't get too far. Such is why one does not rule with oppression.

Either way, the game was set from here on, and the Argus Card System needed not intervene any further if not so chosen. All of the mandatory setup to get everything situated was taken care of, and now the remainder would be handled by algorithmic protocol based on the still-resolving information that came from the setup. Ergo, Hecatonkaerei no longer deemed the Titans a reasonable enough threat to need to continue to use the Argus Card System nor watch over them, and was now going to handle other matters as events played out fully in the Seventh Moon.

So, Hecatonkaerei departed the Seventh Moon, leaving the Lawless Ones and their new Lawless Gods to their own devices.

VI.
Quote :
As all was moving according to the plans of The Tyranophant and Hecatonkaerei, the Titans that the two of them released were very busy about the Lawless Land, enjoying the lack of restriction and rule... Which was part of the attraction to the land, as well as the very most main traps about it. Whilst, yes, the lawlessness guaranteed anyone scott-free crime, it still meant anyone could come here and do anything... Including the Tensei.

So, now that the Titans were active again, Hecatonkaerei would return to the Lawless Land to complete the plans that she and The Tyranophant first began before they decided to 'Release The Titans' in the first place. They had been moving to the Tensei's will, even though they thought it was their own, and using the Argus Card System, the Veritas was about to wrap this up tight.
Back to top Go down
Phantoms

Phantoms

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 5:05 am

='Argus Card System'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Phanto15
"Activate :: Lawless : Shadow Henchman ; Metal - Four Of Clubs ~ Elemental Action * Harmonize."
-Phantoms-

Quote :
Secretly, in the shadows, the Phantoms would start to congregate, and then begin to engage all of the other parties, be they friend, foe, neutral, or wholly uninvolved. The Phantoms were to be on every single last person that was in the building, and all around the building, and they knew what Chroma expected by default.

I.
Quote :
As previously stated, the Phantoms were already on the job in secret, as they worked best. Between them, in this short time, they'd already taken on different appearances amongst all of the groups, and also retained their own appearance as the faction that had come in for support. Having being taught in the ways of illusory movement, they made it seem like they were few on the foreground, in order to draw attention on purpose, and allow those of them in the shadows to work more effectively -- as well as those of them who were now blended amongst each of the other parties involved: Otherworlders, Lawless Ones, and even Insangels, if possible.

They were completely coordinated in everything that they did, but it looked like a bunch of chaos simply because there were too many layers of them acting at once, alongside whomever was already in action as they appeared. That only made the discord look worse, but in actuality, they were the ones ordering everything quietly in secret or in disguise. None would be able to tell the difference at all, because they blended in so well with the mess, but by retaining independent missions and not trying to coordinate, that is how they fell into order via that independence as a system. This is what kept them together and made the task complete.

Even so, it was also well-within calculations that they would need to also appear to be discordant, as to prevent anyone -- most ANYONE -- from being able to completely follow their discordant order in depths. Therefore, another layer of them covered the others in between layers by doing completely misleading, random, or off-subject things so that it was thereby virtually impossible to tell order from disorder, even when assessing anyone who was at all orderly amongst the crowd. It was unclear how many in number the Phantoms were, but that was likely also part of their camouflage.

Clearly, both The Phantom and his daughter, Chroma, had taught them well -- they were elites, and always had been, since their very inception. They didn't come out or move for just any reason, but once they did... The mission was complete, for sure.

II.
Quote :
Ever-coordinated, the Phantoms would do as they were commanded by their leader and fan out, not breaking their actions or their meld. They would migrate all about the Lawless Land in secret.

III.
Quote :
The Phantoms, after speaking to the $yndicate, continued on, in order to communicate with and observe all the other entities in the Lawless Land, be they friend, foe, or neutral.

IV.
Quote :
Once the Phantoms reached the Mechanica, they would observe and commandeer a few in secret in order to have an advantage, as well as release special Phantom units that were solely Mechanica, built for the express uses of the Phantoms, then continue on, some remaining to keep watch.

V.
Quote :
Soon enough, the Phantoms reconvened with the $yndicate, and they would rendezvous in the midst of the Lawless Land to exchange information, recuperate, and regroup. Though some Phantoms stayed behind, the remainder would continue their spread across the Lawless Land in secret, as per order.

VI.
Quote :
Following their commands from Chroma as well as the Argus Card System, the Phantoms had infiltrated all of the mainland of the Lawless Land. However, they now needed to ensure that they branched out into the Olde Witch Province as well as into the Land Of Diamonds, where they sensed Chroma had stationed herself. They knew what to do from there, and many of the Phantoms would spread out to reach the next two territories, but a lot of them also stayed behind to form a hub where the Argus Card System and other factors of The Assault guided them, waiting patiently for the next commands of the Veritas.

VII.
Quote :
Those of the Phantoms that were sent to the Olde Witch City, Nekhir Maledictus, would meet with the Valparaiso Denizens that were at odds with the Witches working for the Titans. They would mingle with each other to whatever degree, and the Phantoms would cover them and themselves as they continued their infiltration of the land, leaving both the Valparaiso Denizens and the Phantoms up to date.

VIII.
Quote :
Finally, the Phantoms' reach extended into the Land Of Diamonds, where they felt both Chroma and The Phantom having congregated. They secured the area so that no one would be able to enter or exit, and sealed it with various techniques to ensure that at least the lesser beings wouldn't be able to escape, and also that no backup could be called. Though the rest would enter the Crystal Castle to assist Chroma and The Phantom, the majority of them would defend the land in secret, and make sure no reinforcements could come to help the Titans.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
Legendary Task Force :: The Seven Badasses; Veritas Brigade
The $yndicate

Job/hobbies : Dood (Prinny)

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 5:29 am

Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle The_yn18
"Activate :: Field : Piece ; Rook - Defense ~ Dark * Disruption = Nine Of Hearts + Virtual Creation."
-The $yndicate-

Quote :
The $yndicate, after being updated by the Phantoms, would use the majority of their forces to establish a beacon for the rest of the forces of The Assault that were active at the moment, making this place -- the neutral expansive terrain of Valparaiso, The Lawless Land -- a type of HQ for them, where all their forces congregated, regrouped, strategized, and mobilized. Their commanders would likely also be drawn to them, due to the number of subordinates gathering in one place, the $yndicate inferred. Though, all the same, many would join the Phantoms where they went, providing foot support, cover, backup, reinforcements, and even front line infantry so that the Phantoms would not be discovered.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 8:43 am

='The $yndicate'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Cutthr10
"Initiate :: Lawless : Cutthroat ; Dark - Service ~ Nine Of Spades * Virtual Emanation."
-Cutthroat-

As usual, the Valparaiso Denizens were cornered by the Veritas -- namely, the Tensei -- into striking up another deal again. This sexy boss lady was definitely enticing, but finding out that she was actually the hated Godfather, The Tyranophant, made her lose that initial appeal.

But, on pure bargaining, she did have them enticed. They contemplated -- especially since they couldn't escape, surrounded from every side and trapped in the Colosstadium -- until they unanimously came to a conclusion.

"... Yeap, You Drive A Hard Bargain, Godfadda..." Mac, the elder would say. He often spoke for the Valparaiso Denizens, as he was the most cunning, a respected elder, and deeply cutthroat in his haggard soul. "... Guess It Really Is An Offer We Can't Refuse, If We Wanna Live." Didn't serve any point to die here. The main goal of a Lawless One was so survive another day strictly to keep on living to see the next day. Anything else was a grace of survival, and they actually enjoyed living that way, no matter how high-risk. But this one wasn't a risk -- it was an absolute. They absolutely would not make it out of here at all, and they had to submit themselves to that fact.

"... Name Your Job, Godfodder..." Mac would finally say, the other Lawless Ones letting him speak for the group. "... And Uh... Put In A Good Word About Us For Uh... Dr. Money." He would give her an old man's wink, as to insinuate something under the table about something wholly inside that only those in the darkness knew.
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 10:36 am

='Cutthroat'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle The_tr14
"Lawless :: Factions : Lawless ; Dollhouse - Dollhouse."
-The Trunade-

Tycoon Tai-kun couldn't help but to smirk and snicker at the Lawless Ones and the actual wisdom they had, despite it all being wholly geared towards underhanded and lowly tactics. This would have gone very differently if they weren't completely cornered, trapped, AND outnumbered as well as overpowered, so the use of excess force against them was the best call to get this outcome with them. "... Good Choice," Tai would commend them, sparking up a cigar, now that the tension between them was settled. "Yeah, I'll Keep Your Name In Mind, Mac." She winked at him, chuckling some. "Aight, Boys. You Know What Ta Do Now. Get The Lawless Ones Up To Speed And Finish The Job Together. I Gotta Do One Last Thing, And My Work Will Be Done..."

Tycoon Ty-kun would be here soon... She felt him unleash his Presence and Insanity. That meant that she didn't need to use The Phantom anymore, and could send him on his way. With an arbitrary snap seeming to be geared toward no one and nothing, The Phantom would be relieved of his duties being bound to Taijitu, and could complete the other mission designated to him independent of Taijitu's plans. She herself would take her leave, returning to The Assault, since The Tyranophant was going to handle everything further, and now the Lawless Ones knew both Taijitu and The Tyranophant as two sides of the same Godfather. Maybe now they could all bury the hatchet in this time of strife amongst the Lawless Land, which they both fought for against the Titans.

She'd see how that all went down.

Bio

Mafia

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 10:44 am

='The Trunade'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle The_ph12
"Lawless :: Shadow Henchman : Stealth (Ninja) ; Wind."
-The Phantom-

Once dismissed, just as quickly as The Phantom had been called to hover over the land as a Presence, would he be dispersed from his binding, as Taijitu's work here was done. The spirit would then go about its previous business and commitments, the main one to the mission being to regroup with the Dark Ones, who were congregating at the Forbidden Hotel. That is where The Phantom's presence would next manifest.

As he departed, he would whisper to his daughter, "Chroma... Keep Up The Good Work With The Phantoms.  Stay Close To Tai And Ty." With brevity in mind, The Phantom would finally fade, leaving all Phantom work more to his daughter Chroma and the Faction, the Phantoms.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Cheshire Cat :: Black Ashli; Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk
Chroma

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 157

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 7:49 pm

='The Phantom'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Phanto12
"Lawless :: Factions : Lawless ; The Mercenary - Dark Messenger."
-Phantoms-

Adhering to the will of her father, Chroma, the Cheshire Phantom, would work with her Veritas Elite Unit, the Phantoms, in order to complete the mission alongside the Lawless Ones against the Titans. There would be cooperation and camaraderie betwixt them for as long as their adversary should so be the same and also there be no antagonism from either party between each other for any reason.

The Phantoms were bid to blend in with the Valparaiso Denizens from there, and Chroma would start speaking to the leaderlike figure amongst the Valparaiso Denizens -- Mac.

The Phantoms and the Valparaiso Denizens would exchange valuable nuggets with each other in the backalleys of the Veritas Lawless Lands, prepping to put on a front to storm their mutual enemy.
Back to top Go down
Phantoms

Phantoms

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 8:22 pm

='Phantoms'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Launch10
"Lawless :: House : Property ; Presence - Forbidden (Dark Messenger {#7}) ~ King Pen (Penguin God {Kingpin}) * Lawless (Primordial {Lucky # 7}) = Penguin King + Penguin Queen & Penguin Knight -- Penguin Bishop !!! Penguin Pawn $$$ Penguin Rook ^^^ Primordial %%% Universal Circumcision ??? Void (Forbidden) @@@ Kingpin (King Pen {Penguin God}) ... Dark Mind (Mastermind)."
-Launch The Assault-

As the Cheshire Phantom commanded, so the Phantoms would make so; they melded with all walks of life in secret, both in and out of plain sight, intermingling with everyday life, and especially in tandem with or amongst the Valparaiso Denizens -- The Lawless Ones.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 3:06 am

='Typhon'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Titan11
"Lawless :: Field : Earth ; Forbidden (Dark Messenger) - Mind Fuck (Mind Games) ~ Tuning * Fuck Around = Mind Trick."
-Titan-

A.
Quote :
Uh, so, it was no mystery that Tymon, the guy who made the whole Veritas, owned all of it and could do whatever he wanted -- especially so with the Lawless Land, which he explicitly ruled over as Godfather of as The Tyranophant, his Seventh Restriction Form.

Even just as The Tyranophant, he was God of the Veritas in its entirety. The Crystal God, in fact. And, that said, Ty-kun had direct command over the Arms Of Tabrith as his own arms -- the Seventh Arm being the actual one meant for him to govern, which harbored the Seventh Moon, which was the Lawless Land of Valparaiso.

All that to say, Tymon stopped playing games with these kiddos that he lured into his trap and now started to use more of his power, flexing his true authority only once allowing the falsehood of hope to rear up in the enemy -- the Titans. Whilst they were diddling on the surface of the Seventh Moon, Tycoon Ty-kun, who owned the whole damn thing, was raising up the entire Seventh Arm, and moving the fingers on his Seventh Hand Of God. "Time's Fucking Up, Children," he bellowed dauntingly. "Game Over." He would assume his Insanity Form as Typhon, which was also a Titan -- the most powerful of all the Titans. He figured he was going to have to destroy some of them, but others, he wanted to save and make use of them.

Quote :
The Tyranophant's 'Dimension Eyes' aligned with all of the different aspects of The Assault now, as well as everything happening on the Seventh Moon. With the Seventh Arm active and the Seventh Hand in motion, Ty-kun could start to act on his own terms again. "Boss Sauce. The Argus Card System Is Handling The Countdown, And Valkyria's Equipped Me With The Complete Arsenal. The $yndicate And Phantoms Are Covering Any Pawns And Peons Or Other Pieces To Keep The Path Clear For Us... Mechanica Are Mobilized, And The Titans Are Cornered."

It was looking like it was about that time, again.

"Weeeelp, Like I Always Say..." he said, "... It Is Time." That did not bode well for anyone that wasn't of the Veritas. "Let's Shake And Bake, Veritas. I'mma Pull Some Real Godfatherly Shit Up In This Joint." The Tyranophant released his Insanity in the form of the Titan God, Typhon, unleashing all such damnation coursing through the Seventh Arm and into the Seventh Hand, which would charge the Seventh Moon and all the Lawless Land of Valparaiso with the Presence of Typhon. He could appear and do whatever he want as Typhon, and disappear without a trace, reverting back into an ambiguous Presence... Mostly because his true body was attached to the Hand Of God holding the entirety of the Lawless World in his own palm.

At his command, the Titans of the Veritas would be sent to face off against the Rebel Titans, for a Titanomachy in the Veritas.

I.
Quote :
The Veritas sprung into action in order to support The Tyranophant, who released his Presence as Typhon unto the Lawless Land in his grasp. Typhon would be bid to face off against the Titans, accompanying any of the Titans that were part of the Veritas, such as Tethys, who was already previously in the fray, and Hecatonkaerei the Hecatoncheires. There were others about, but as many of them as could be summoned to the Lawless Land to fight the Titans, the better.

Meanwhile, Tycoon Ty-kun would play the Argus Card System, using that as a weapon in his arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 1:15 am

='The Titans'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Ty-cha10
"Lawless :: Traphouse : Hell ; Sacrifice - Living Chamber."
-Ty-chan-

As everything was now set up, The Tyranophant, who had released Typhon, would have full dominion over the whole entire Lawless Land by first and foremost, rite and right, being both Godfather and Tyranophant, but also via spiritual properties regarding the Oversoul -- The Phantom. Thanks to what Taijitu had done, the Oversoul was already outward and spread all around, which meant also that the influence and affluence of Typhon would end up pretty much absolutely wholly completely dominant over all else.

But if that wasn't enough, the pure embodiment of all of that sheer insanity would take the shape of a more childish version of Tymon -- still quite titanic in size and strength, mind you. It was the image of the young Ty-chan, the Primordial Child Tymon, from whence all Tymons came. It seemed as though he had some stray malice that was coming out, and he wanted to vent it. "... This Is My World, Not Your World..." he spake vaguely, glaring with eyes with searing red lightning. "... This Is Tymonland. My Absolute Final Wonderland. The World I Made Myself. It Is Fused Together With The Lawless Land. Don't You Understand Yet?" Ty-chan's face was unsmiling, and his body omitted a putrid nauseating crimson glow that felt as toxic as nuclear waste. "... Get Back To Work." Ty-chan Typhon took a gigantic step forth in order to smite the Titans that dared oppose him in Tymonland. "... We Have A Deadline To Meet... Friday..." He seemed really dazed, but with a focus unparalleled -- like he was actually distracted by something, but the focus on this distraction was so overpowering that it seemed like the main point of interest to him.

The burning eyes of Ty-chan skewered all life that opposed him as he tread his land, stepping over the horizon to go deal in the Lawless Land.
Back to top Go down
The Ungods

The Ungods

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:54 am

Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Prime_11
-Prime Chaos-

Quote :
So, whilst many of the Titans simply acted on primal impulse of superiority, and would stand their ground in pride, again rearing up to attack, Coeus, the Titan of Intelligence, would break off from the group and let his idiot brethren be a faithful distraction, knowing they would act like this, and disappearing from all trace of record -- just like the first Titanomachy -- to slip into the background, as the mastermind of the motives behind -all- the Titans in the Titanomachy.

Just like the first time against the Olympians.

Thus, Titan Coeus, who resembled an extremely large fetus with an overly-developed head, detracting from -all- the rest of the body, seeing the rest of its body as -inferior- to its intellect, transitioned to the place of meeting where the Tensei were now. The Mastermind of the Titans was indeed the Master Mind, being the brain of Chaos, which it was controlling in its chaos.

"Well Met, Tensei..." Coeus would admit, letting some of Chaos' chaos bleed into reality behind it, "But I Am Still Far Superior To Any Individual Intellect, Or Even A Collective. For, There Is Nothing More Powerful Than The Mind Of The Titan Of Intelligence, Coeus." The barrier of chaos would protect Coeus, and also randomly begin to assail the Tensei, without Coeus having to do anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 1:53 am

='Prime Chaos'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Typhon11
"House :: Black Knight : Offense ; Flying Car."
-Typhon-

"SURPRISE, MOTHERFUCKER." A swirling infernal mass of pure malicious primal chaos ignited before Coeus, taking on the form of Typhon, The Titan God, in his Insanity Form, looking like he was barely holding himself together -- including his wicked-insane, trembling, flickering smile. "AIN'T SO SMART IS YA NOW, BITCH!?!?!?" Typhon was The Tyranophant when he allowed himself into his Insanity Form, but Typhon was also a primordial Titan just the same as Coeus, and the other Titans, and was actually seen as the greatest of them. "You're Making Quite A Ruckus On -MY- Property, Yeah? But Guess What? I Was Just Using You To Get Some Notoriety For The Veritas! And You Did Just That! So, Uh... I Guess What I'm Trying To Say To You, Coeus, Is..."

Typhon would Manually Overwrite Coeus, thus erasing the Mastermind of Chaos, the most Primordial Titan, and thus leaving it with no brain. "... THIS GAME IS OVER!!!" Typhon cackled maniacally, making -every- sort of -hideous, =cacophonous=- noise that was known and perceptible -AND- that wasn't, with laughter surpassing that of even Abraxas, having Abrasax's -hideous- Nebuchadnezzar noise -fully- drowned like that fucking fetus-chicken-Babylon-baby-bird-man in a fucking tub. "OMFG, YOU -FELL FOR ITTTT!!-" Typhon continued, his laughter -growing-, in fact, and starting to actually -destabilize- everything =worse= than Chaos. "I CAN'T EVEN -BELIEVE- HOW =FUCKING STUPID=!!!!" The Veritas was -again- about to make out like a bandit, slash and burn, cutthroat cut everything that was attached, and -only- come out on -complete- top after -dominating =and= decimating- enemies, leaving them -just alive enough with a tenth (or Tithe)- of their land left so Typhon could, with the -Whole Veritas- come -back- and -cultivate- and -gentrify- them.

It was too fucking priceless for words.

Yet, Typhon had a -series- of techniques that could describe it, in his own words:

"JENGA, BITCH!!! THIS GAME IS OVER!!! ULTIMATE FUCK YOU!!! FUCK SHIT UP!!! ABSOLUTE PUNISHMENT!!! ULTRA BADASS!!! ABSOLUTE FINAL WONDERLAND!!!"

Phantoms

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 10:12 am

='Typhon'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Royal_10
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Pressure Armor."
-Royal Servant-

Quote :
Chroma, head of the Phantoms, had been lying low, along with her unit, blended with the Valparaiso Denizens, in the stands of the stadium. Though they'd been assessing the situation, they'd also been active in the background, each of them to their own devices. But once the mass of chaos was about, and the Titans were now an amalgam of their more primordial ancestor, Chaos, Chroma knew it was time to put into action the operation. "... It's Go Time," she relayed to her subordinates, each of them within each of the various parties that were on the Lawless Land at the time -- The Valparaiso Denizens, the Mechanica, the $yndicate, the Insangels, and even the Otherworlders. So, by triggering the Phantoms, the Phantoms would in turn trigger each of the other parties they'd infiltrated...

And soon, all of them would come together by the movement of the spirits.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 4:57 am

='Royal Servant'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle The_yn23
"Lawless :: Deadline : Timekeeper ; Countdown - World ~ Realm * Spirit Quest."
-The $yndicate-

Quote :
The spectacle that occurred suddenly, literally out of nowhere, was an auspiciously ominous sign for the Veritas Brigade all across the land. Wherever they were, they bore witness to the nauseating red malice emanating from the enormous entity towering over the entire land, glaring down at all things with murderous intent. "O-Ty-Chan-Sama-Sama!!!" The $yndicate cried out, kneeling in reverence. "We are at your command, Young Master! We have secured the area to our best potential all for your grace!" They remained genuflect to Master Ty-chan, awaiting his will and word, as the Royal Guard of the Veritas meant to protect him and all the Veritas would.

After bearing witness to O-Ty-Chan-Sama-Sama, as well as the horrendous destruction coming from the Land Of Diamonds, much of the $yndicate came to the aid of the Tensei and others of the Veritas Brigade, in order to provide support and also to receive further commands for finishing the operation. They would update whomever was necessary about the events across the Lawless Land, between themselves and the Valparaiso Denizens, in the Olde Witch City, and also regarding the lingering minions of the Titans. They would patiently await their next orders afterward.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 1:30 pm

='The $yndicate'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Mechan20
"Lawless :: Factions : Pressure Blast."
-Mechanica-

Quote :
Some of the emanations of Typhon pixelated and entered the Mechanica, and they would do his bidding. They began the cleanup process of the Lawless Land, going to engage other Mechanica that would assist with the restructuring and ordering of Valparaiso into a state of utility for the Veritas... As was tradition after an epic battle or total beatdown from The Tyranophant... Which happened -WAY- more often than what the cleanup would suggest.

When the Mechanica bearing the Typhon's pixilations entered the Crystal Castle with their mission to clean it up, they would greet the $yndicate, and relay the information that Typhon Ty-chan had told the $yndicate in the midst of the Lawless Land. That way, the $yndicate would assist the Mechanica, and regroup with them, and also come back with them after the cleanup was done in the Crystal Castle.

Quote :
All such malice that was of Ty-chan and Ty-kun, the Tyranophant, converged into one location, growing young Ty-chan from his child version to the Insanity version of The Tyranophant -- Typhon. The chaotic and insane presence had been all about the Lawless Land, going up and down, doing random things, but the seemingly most threatening thing that it had done was strike down the Mastermind Titan, Coeus, Titan Of Intelligence, when it sought to break free of and manipulate the Titans on its own. So, after that, the amalgamation of remaining Titans, known as Chaos, lashed and acted out in pure reactionary tantrum against Typhon, knowing they could do nothing else.

All across the Lawless Land, they acted in desperation, trying hard to do any and everything to irritate slightly Typhon, who only looked upon them with contempt, not really wanting to look at that weak pile of garbage at all. "... Anyway..." Typhon would utter, turning to avert attention from the uglusting (Ugly-Disgusting-Lusting) filthing (Filth(y)-Thing) "... Thanks, My Guys, For Like, Locking Shit Down Around Here, But Uh... Can Ya Do Us A Solid And Handle My Lightweight? Don't Worry, They're... -Definitely- Weak Enough For You Guys To Be Able To Handle -With Ease-. I... Made Sure Of That." As for Typhon...? "... I'mma Just... Go Do Something Else, Ya Know? Cuz They -Want- Me To Go Attack Them Or Some Dumb Shit, But I Already Defeated Them When I Struck Down Their Fucking Brain Cell. Since They Only Had -One-. And Now That It's Gone, They Just Want My Attention." Typhon would start to dissipate back into emanations. "... And If They Try To Follow Me, Tail Them And Break Them Down From Behind. Essentially... 'Sodomize Up The Butt'."

Typhon shrugged and disappeared back into the ether.
Back to top Go down
The $yndicate
The $yndicate

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 3:42 am

='Mechanica'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Field10
"Place :: Chariot : Minor ; Root - Earth ~ Earth (#4) * Plot."
-Field-

The $yndicate ended up securing and patrolling the Lawless Land, as instructed, and made it their duty to fulfill such a task. However, there were some of the $yndicate who were Mechanica, and they would join with the Mechanica to handle the final cleanup and clean sweep. That way, everything they were commanded to do by the Veritas would be finalized through them.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7574

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 5:05 pm

='Mechanica'=
Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Titan10
"Lawless :: Queen : Green (Dominion) ; Piece - Target ~ Earth * Arch Duke (Rook) = Ten Of Hearts + Primordial Creation & Rook."
-Titan-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle   Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Launch The Assault: Release The Titans; The Crystal Castle
Page 1 of 1