The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Launch The Assault: Dollhouse

Go down 
+7
Pinna
Shinzita
Void Sun
Pandemia
Taomin
Tabitha
Grimnyzmal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1101
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 3:45 am

First topic message reminder :

='Dollhouse'=
Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Living15
"Lawless :: Kind (White) : Ice ; Consecration (Covenant) - Yakusoku Da Yo!"
-Living Shadow-

Deeper within the interior layers of the large corporation industrial-sized building that was the Playhouse was a smaller House-themed area for people to play and live in within the confines and shelter and providence of the Playhouse. It was a miniature society built around fun, play, and leisure -- the Dollhouse; attachment to the Funhouse, which was subset to the Gamehouse, one of the main attractions of the Playhouse.

Though the Dollhouse was a communal area of fun and play and leisure, it still held dark secrets, and strict regulation to keep the peace. Further into the recesses of the Dollhouse was where those afflicted with Madness would go -- any who could not be socially acceptable and morally upright were sent to the Madhouse as a Correctional Facility, until their afflictions were out of them.

... But there was something even worse for those who were defective for life. It was down there that the Living Shadow sought to get to... But not before he made a bit of a checkpoint for a different matter. "... Daughter..." he called telepathically, through the Living Shadow's Dark Network, "... Once The First Arm Is Complete, Rendezvous Here With Me In The Second. Don't Be Late."

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 4:49 pm

='Dollhouse'=
April 10, 2023 @ 3:51 PM
Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Forbid13
"I Believe She Thought I Would Not Recognize Her If She Came Home. -As If I'm =Not=- The Person... That -Is-."
-Forbidden-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 5:07 pm

='Dollhouse'=
April 10, 2023 @ 3:57 PM
Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Favori10
"Assume The Position, Bitch. It's About That Time. No Fucking Around. Hahahaha. You Know What Time It Is... Don't Let Those Damn Things On My Tail. - Absolutely Not-."
-Favorite-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 5:27 pm

3:58 PM
Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Rearra10
-Rearrangement-
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Points : 550

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 12:11 pm

='Dollhouse'=
Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Puppet11
"Not Gonna Lie To You, I Actually... Am Digging My 'Stuff'. And By 'Stuff' I Mean My 'Inherent' -White- *Stuff*ington. -Mine- Stuff. As In... Every...THING. Every Single 'Delightful Children From Down The Lane'."
-Puppet Show-

Last edited by Hecatonkaerei on Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

Job/hobbies : Variable

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 12:20 pm

Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Absolu12
"COMMAND :: INPUT : SLAVE GOLEM."
-Absolute Punishment-

The 'Dollhouse' arranged the 'Dolls' for the 'Playhouse' so that the 'White Stuffing' was 'Fixed' up with a pretty new 'Fabrication' for itself to 'Pretend' to 'BE ALIVE' today. It came in many different colors, and the 'Playhouse' wanted to 'Purchase' and 'Play' with and 'NAME' THEM. STUFF. 'King White Stuffington The Retarded', amongst the 'NAMES' of the 'White Stuffing' that 'Stuffed' itself into its 'Doll' host.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Grimlyn, the Pumpkid :: Crystal Arachnegon; Kurogami of the Dawn
Tabitha

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 531
Job/hobbies : Innocence; Fear; Malice; Hel (Norse)

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 12:29 pm

='Absolute Punishment'=
Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Doll10
"PRIMORDIAL :: WHITE QUEEN : RULER ; HOUSE - COMMAND ~ INVALID GOLEM."
-Doll-

DOLLHOUSE: "Now I Am Truly Happy. Because I Know What 'Stuff' Of My 'Stuff' To Fucking... Throw Out First. To See Who Poaches A Child. Oh How Ugly."
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 337

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 2:05 pm

='Doll'=
Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Dollho10
"QUICKPLAY :: PARASITE GOLEM."
-Dollhouse-

DOLLHOUSE: "I Fix You Up With... Your Own Child. For: Controlling. Then I Affix Your Child To Continue To Fix And Never Fix Itself Up Except To Be More Stuff... To Be Thrown Out. For Money. By... Any-- Who Wants A Dolly?! Poachers -- Old Stuffy Dad, Especially -- Whose Kid Is This? It Is Ungodly... And 'Older Than Time' -Baby-. And Named It 'Alabastard, King Of Sodomites'. =Not= Sodom, But The -Slave- Of Everyone. As I Will... Assign Thee One At A Time To Kill Yourselves. For Your Own Sake. By Looking At Yourselves. Be Purchased Like Old England... For A Nice Little Old 'Change'. Of Black Money."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 6:17 am

='Dollhouse'=
Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Favori12
"COMMAND :: COLDSNAP (COOL WHIP)."
-Favorite-

Quote :
"Splash Mountain Action Kenzi Doll."

Last edited by Tymon Nikia Bolton II on Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 11:05 am

='Dollhouse'=
January 15, 2024 @ 2:39 PM
Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Check19
"ABSOLUTION :: WATER : #1 ; DREAMSCHEME."
Dr. Prof. Mr. -- Archenemy of 'Mr. Prof. Dr.', who was just Tymon -- continued to plot against him using his 'Technologeet' Systems. They were all trying to 'Copy & Paste' Ty-chan & Ty-chan-Mina into girls to make them into fuckable women for Dr. Prof. Mr. in the image of Tymon because he was so hot in his Girl Version and every actual physiological woman was so fucking stupid that Dr. Prof. Mr. couldn't even dream of being with them except to wine-and-dine and wed-and-bed them, but not actually commit nor be committed to them due to how inferior their intellect was. So, with such 'Technologeet' Systems, the Copies of Ty-chan-Mina which were these breedable girls for him would adapt into being like Taomin -- that is, Girl Tymon -- as per by the design of Technologeet Systems of Dr. Prof. Mr. So, Mr. Prof. Dr. Tymon needed to actually uh... Do something about it? I... Fucking guess?
-Check-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 11:10 am

2:40 PM
Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Exampl11
Dollhouse: "ABSOLUTION :: WATER : #1 ; FALSE ANGEL."
-Examples-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 11:12 am

2:46 PM
Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Madhou10
Even though Dr. Prof. Mr. was very much in love with the conceptual design of Mr. Prof. Dr. to a degree that was unholy, and was trying to spitefully -- with envy and begrudgingly -- show off the template and utility of Mr. Prof. Dr.'s brain and mind, he still did end up making people upset by trying to show him off and compare each other all the way and also getting dumb bitches involved and thinking that specifically it would appeal to Mr. Prof. Dr. and all the people that were shown, as to then escape with the bitches that were made in his image by his own stencil and template of himself. Yet, Mr. Prof. Dr. was wise to Dr. Prof. Mr. and his dumbfuck-ass plans. Uh, so Mr. Prof. Dr. would have to 'Mastermindfuck' the dumbfuck out of them and ruin whatever their 'Dreamscheme' was that seemed... Not smart. And not good. What, was Dr. Prof. Mr. trying to escape in order to prolong the inevitable with the first of the experiments? Seemed like a 'Fool's Errand', but... Wasn't too harmful, and should definitely not be a problem, though... Should -ABSOLUTELY NOT- be allowed to even begin... Due to how much time it wastes and the intent of the planning after it is accomplished, as well as the vanity for the light that would make them all some kind of... Glorified in their own eyes in their own light for having done it at all and being associated to Mr. Prof. Dr. in any way and him catching(?) them?
-Madhouse-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Launch The Assault: Dollhouse   Launch The Assault: Dollhouse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Launch The Assault: Dollhouse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2