The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dark Network :: Black Licorice

Go down 
+2
Valparaiso Denizens
Mechanica
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Dark Network :: Black Licorice Empty
PostSubject: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 1:11 pm

Many 'Puppets' that became 'Lost Pieces' in the Darkness and had not been commandeered would find themselves in the deepest, darkest part of the Traphouse, where everything was silent. Nothing was seen nor heard, not even the sound of a scurrying Finger Puppet. Instead, the Puppets were left all alone, with only each other.

Dark Network :: Black Licorice Puppet10

Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 1:48 pm

The Lost Pieces were turned into Mechanica on the spot and made part of 'Black Licorice.' They were reset to 'Default Settings' and all of their previous memory was completely wiped. They were now 'Golems' that had no memory and no feelings, but were in need of new Command Input.

The 'Black Licorice' Units would stand blankly in the Darkness awaiting to be assigned a purpose and to complete a string of Code.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 11:06 pm

The 'Black Licorice' units were also 'Valparaiso Denizens' by design, and would remain as 'Valparaiso Denizens' that were also part of 'Mechanica' after being defaulted to their primary, original or former settings. They would remain in stasis awaiting their assignment and designated movements, but would not move until they were commanded. They were in need of their Puppet King.

https://theveritas.forummotion.com/t1228-traphouse-dark-network
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 11:26 pm

The 'Black Licorice' units, which would be defaulted to their standard issue setting as 'Puppet King's 'Puppets,' the 'Valparaiso Denizens' would be consumed by the Darkness and withdrawn into it by strings attached to them that could not be seen and were bound through and by the Darkness. They would be attached to their Puppet King that they'd been separated from and the full group would be restored as a 'Gang' of 'Valparaiso Denizens.' They would disappear into the Darkness after they were drawn into the unknown parts of it.

Dark Network :: Black Licorice Darkne10

Back to top Go down
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 4:42 pm

"Black Licorice."

Someone's voice called out to them.

"Mobilize."

This unit already came preset for when the Commander called for them.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 9:27 pm

The 'Black Licorice' units, which were all already dispersed, would begin to move about their target destinations.

The 'Black King' was placed somewhere.

Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:27 pm

When the 'Black Licorice' unit was in motion, the leader of the unit, the Void Bo$$, would speak again, as he had when the Black Licorice unit was initially mobilized. "EXCELLENT" he cried out, single white eye glaring ferally in the darkness with a flash of red for a brief moment. "Now, for MY units..." Those who would be over the Black Licorice unit would be gathered to this spot. The first of them was the nearest to the depths of the darkness of Valparaiso.

"VITA!!!!!!" the Void Bo$$ hissnarled at her, with several other chaotic animal noises like jaguars and gorillas crying out in primal voracity, "BRING YOUR ASS DOWN HERE IMMEDIATELY." This was not an option, and fortunately, she'd already been led to a spot where she could easily be taken, as was customary in her indiginous society. "TAO, KILL." These commands were bellowed out from the darkness and all throughout the Veritas Universe, in order that the Seven Spirits that kept it would be called; one of which was Tao, whom had been summoned to handle Vita whilst she was isolated.

"Let me think. All my Black Licorice units... Hmmm..." Rereading his own notes for how his Grand Design was supposed to look, it all seemed like everything was coming together. "Maybe a few minor adjustments at the tail end..." Naturally, because the previous instructions were written in ignorance, and the proofreading was to be done with all knowingness. "Should be rearing to go by the time all my units find their way back." Check marks, all around.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:49 pm

Void Bo$$ pouted. "Dammit. Kingdom Hearts being all mean to me. Humph. I'll show them." He spoke like a baby, and puffed out his pitch dark void black cheek. "Mou!! I just wanna love them and they wanna turn against me. Acting like HUMANS and shit." He shook his head. "This time, though, I'll really beat em to a pulp~!" He shook his arm up and down in the darkness, with some sort of conviction that no one seemed to be able to understand, which also seemed like childish innocence. "OKAY!! Let's move out~!"

Still, he had to wait for 'Black Licorice' to assemble. "Vita taking her sweet ass time as usual... Mechanica is already getting things done. Dammit! Why are MY units all unorderly? I give them too much leeway." He waggled his finger as a disciplinarian, but spoke only to himself, as if he were disciplining only himself. "Mmm! She's agonna get it when I'ma ready!" He had to also feel like disciplining people for that to be done, so right now, his thoughts were elsewhere. "When I see her face, surely, I'll be ready to tell her off." He chuckled.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:04 pm

"KHRONA!!!" Vita screeched from above the pit of darkness, her voice booming with a great force. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Vita hadn't seen her girls in ages and as soon as they get time together, one of them gets destroyed by the family. Him, no less, in one of his various strains. "You didn't have to fuck up my friends, you know." She scoffed at him and leaned back as she descended from above him and into the depths where he was, her chain-link broomstick that she was flying on extended as she did to help her recline. She was lowered, as if on a string, by her chain and behind her brother, who had taken on yet another rather strange form that even she'd never seen before. "What the hell happened anyway?" It really had been a long time since Khrona and Vita had actually come together in person, but because of whatever urgency there was for him to call his Nee-san was of priority. She guessed.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Belial

Female Points : 591

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:45 pm

All the dead, deceased, failures, defects and every kind of deficient or void being would appear from the void, looking completely empty and without any form of life. They were ready to be only used as vessels to whatever their master desired, because they no longer had a will nor mind of their own. They were to be commanded by someone greater than themselves and stood prepared for such a task. They were hollow and empty, yet also still just as defective as they were before they had, somehow, been destroyed in their various and variable manners, having learned nothing. In the darkness, they wouldn't make a sound nor a movement. They were not breathing nor were they conscious at all, and there was no feeling nor life in them. They could not move on their own, and therefore would not until moved by an outside force.

They would lay all through the darkness motionlessly, not knowing that each of them were next to each other. In the complete darkness, each one would be only as an independent, yet also a collective unconscious; a collective darkness. An army of death.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:15 pm

"APPARENTLY I DID," the Void Bo$$ cried out in a frumpy manner. "That SEEMS to be the ONLY way to get YOUR attention." He huffed and looked as if he were pouting. "Anyway, it's time to cut the cute shit. I may have left you in the dark about what was going on with the Veritas, but now is the time for the Family to come back together, and pronto. We're dealing with some powerful forces outside our borders and also some beings coming into our territory from all over, so we need to actually start getting things in motion." This, too, seemed to be well within the calculations of the Void Bo$$, of whom would turn to look at the fallen and failures of eternity. "Yeah. Good shit. Good black shit." He cackled, then chuckled, then sighed with relief.

"So I need you to do two things," he started, suddenly becoming more serious. "One; if you see any of the other Dark ones, tell them to come see me and where to find me. I will draw forth my Spirit to this place as part of my Black Licorice unit." He had major plans for this operation, which could be long. "Also, I need to know the full schematics of the Skeleton Key. We're infiltrating another world and it's usefulness is actually really important for this excursion." The Void Bo$$ knew how to maneuver the Zero Worlders within the other Worlds; that was of no concern. His real focus was on the Veritas, itself, and how perhaps it wasn't as fully prepared as it should have been. "I will execute the final preparations that will bind the Veritas completely, and draw in the necessary factors for its acknowledgement in and throughout the universe. Seems like some chumps think that we're not actually really seriously both a threat and worthy as an opponent, so we're going to make every opposing force, or potential opposing force, neutralized on startup." When the threats were all silenced at the Veritas' karmic cycle being completed, they will have witnessed one layer binding each of the others, including the secret layers, together completely.

"That means; no fuck ups." He glared at Vita. "When the FAMILY is working together as A FAMILY, all FAMILIAL issues are put to the side, so. Insubordination is completely different when it comes to the Family." His glare intensified. "... Are you my sister, or aren't you?"

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 2:32 am

Vita rested in a lackadaisically reclined position with her leg kicked up casually over her knee as she listened to Khrona drabble on about his plans and such. He'd done all types of awesome wonderful things, but of course, she was already tired of hearing about it. As convenient as it was, she had her own personal things she wanted to deal with. Fortunately, it seemed like what he was asking lined up with where she was trying to hang around -- her old turf. "Soooo, go to Valparaiso and see if there are anymore people we can scrounge up from off the streets?" Apparently, this army was nothing but a bunch of lazy bums. Yet, as soon as she realized how very much effective this army of lazy bums could be, Vita became more proactively invested in the conversation; a certain sheen coated her eyes as she looked onto the abysmal Death Army.

"Yo, bro," Vita yelped, hanging loosely off of her chain in order to be closer to his head with hers from above, "I'll trade you the secrets of the Skeleton Key for the Death Army." She figured that he wouldn't give her the whole thing, but as long as she had her own little squad of minions, Vita could care less. "Er, like, some of them. Then I'll tell you all you need to use the Skeleton Key." Its connection to the Sealing Eye and each of its levels was actually really indicative to the growth of the special 'Eye' technique that was passed down in the Tensei heritage and L'sia heritage. "Whaddaya say? I scratch your back... You scratch mine?"
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 4:38 am

As usual, Zita didn't seem to hear beyond her own interest, except when it interested her. However, Khrona noticed that in her revert to Vita, she was starting to regain some of her former strength. That meant that as a Fae which had lost all her power, she was being reformed from Manna back into a Fae. "Tell you what; Finder's, Keepers. If you find one that doesn't already belong to me, that counts as your part of the Death Army." She was finally progressing along, despite how abysmally slow that was. In her centuries of languor, she wasn't exactly the swiftest of movers. That's why she floated everywhere. "But you ONLY get the ones YOU get YOURSELF," he added, knowing about her habit of snatching up everything and wrapping it up in herself and what she was doing. If she ever got too many, she would likely make a majority of them stop their major priority and force them to serve under her, and effectively return to the terrible accursed whore that was torn down before. She was where she was for a reason and the entire purpose of her going through this reformation process in the first place was to prevent her from being what she was, not to allow her to go back to it.

"Now. Let's speak of..." he rolled his hand around aloofly, "'Familly Matters.' Shall we?" Black Licorice was already mobilized as they spoke, and now the meeting was more or less complete in terms of the uprising of the Death Army. He threw his shimmering translucent robe over the field and wiped away himself and Vita in the sweep, leaving the Death Army to be automatically assorted and distributed as 'Black Licorice' insisted.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Network :: Black Licorice   Dark Network :: Black Licorice Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Network :: Black Licorice
Page 1 of 1