The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Energia; Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Energia; Training Empty
PostSubject: Energia; Training   Energia; Training EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 12:16 am

Zita floats about throughout the area, a large canyon which was deep within the mountain range. She sighed "I bet no one even COMES here. Zita wants to fight another cute little ninja person~!"

An 'Energon' appears in front of the lady with his hands in his pockets, smiling slightly.*

Energon: Never seen a witch before..

Zita: Are you saying youse gonna do bad things to Zita~?

Zita turned, her only apparent eye not covered by her hair staring the Energon up and down "Eh? Another ninja guy? Here? Oh, how fortunate!" Zita adjusted her positioning in the air so that she faced the Energon "Hi. I'm Zita~! I'm no ordinary witch, but the Head Witch!" She tipped her hat a bit "How about you? Who are you~?"

Energon: Oh and I'm no ordinary being...

The Energon speaks, putting his hands behind his head.*

Energon: I'm an Energon of the Twilight Village...

Zita smiled "Oh, that sounds fun! I know a Kage from a village... My childhood friend... Ah, but you don't wanna hear about boring old me, huh? How about we just get to playing this fun little game, huh~?" Zita's keyhole pupil began to glow. She was getting a bit excited.

Energon: Of course..

Energon would say as his Dojutsu glows brightly, locking on to Zita.

Energon: Ladies first..

Energon would speak, cracking his usual giant smile.

Zita's smile became a bit wicked for a slight moment as her eye gleamed "Sealing Eye... Target Seal..." Her eye was locked on the Energon and its Soul, meaning now her attacks easily had homing capabilities making them unmissable unless they were blocked or deflected, since they would just give chase if the Energon were to run from them. She also had the ability to see almost as fast as Hyper Perception (an ability that Khrona has) which allows the user to see at speeds faster than the speed of light. Ever so quickly, she had set herself up with a fun powerup. "Now, Viper Chain!" Some magic protruded from Zita's back and formed into the shape of chains, then became the chains and began lashing at the Energon with the speed of a Viper.

The Energon turns his body into blazing plasma (human torch like) with electricity sparking about randomly. He then takes off, changing himself into lightning zipping about at lightning speeds, dodging the chains as he begins zipping in a circle around Zita and firing Giant Orbs of plasma at her from every angle -- each going at a great speed (and their numbers seem unlimited).

Zita, able to see the Energon perfectly, notices when and where he releases his 'Plasma' orbs... "Heheheh... Alright, let's see about this... Parasites, come out and feast." From all around Zita's body came several flying, metallic parasites. They were not magnetic and unaffected by heat of all kind, making them unable to melt, which is exactly the reason why Zita had them come out for such a special occasion. They would devour the energy of the giant plasma orbs in a few seconds, and each time they ate one, Zita's magic became stronger since that is what gave them their ability to feast. Zita focused gravitational magic into her hands, flying upward, her parasites following her just in case the Energon were to fire more plasma at her. "Gravity Boards!" Around the entire field shot up huge black boards of intensely powerful gravity, which would slow down anything and everything non-gravity related by a hell of a lot due to pressures and stuff. The Energon should be about the speed of a child being propelled on roller skates, now, which was to Zita's advantage. If the Energon were to get faster somehow, it would be well within Zita's power to just increase the gravitational output on the boards and make him slower again, though it would weaken her other gravity powers severely due to how much she would have to put into the boards... No matter. It wasn't like it was gonna happen. If the Energon were to try getting nearer to the boards, they would not only slow him down greater than he was already slowed, but force him back by strong forces of gravity. Zita's parasites were also slowed down by this, which in turn made Zita have to implant some of her gravity magic within them to keep them at normal speeds... Which she did, and they continued to fly around her quite fast. Zita's keyhole pupil glowed brighter.

Energon: Ah, gravity..luckily I've had experience with this before..

The Energon said as he began to constantly warp in place, being unaffected by gravity, and other third party effects. He then warps the gravitational boards into oblivion. He then looked up at Zita and smiled. The Energon then performed a single handsign, summoning the Buster Rifle to my left hand and Judgment to my other. He then began to fly off the ground as a scouter appears on his right eye and he locked onto Zita. The scouter also makes the Energon's aim to 100th of a unit as I point the deadly gun at her.*

Energon: Say cheese...

The Energon says as he fires a full powered buster rifle shot at Zita, it's strength strong enough to destroy all of a City and eliminate every cell in her body; its speed almost unmatched in the galaxy. Just because Zita could see speeds above that of light, didn't mean her body could react to it.*

Zita snapped her fingers, having the Master Lock appear in front of her right before the Energon pulled the trigger. The Master Lock, an omnipotent object, could easily suck in the blast of the Buster Rifle since it guided energies of every kind that Zita wanted into it unquestioned by speed, size or power. The Master Lock also did not have space or energy inside of it, and the inside of it was controlled solely by Zita. It nullified all abilities once in it (Unless of course Zita was inside of it, in which of course Zita could still use her abilities.) Zita smiled "Do you like the Master Lock? I dare you, try to shoot that Buster Rifle again and see what happens.. Hee hee!" Yes, Zita could SEE at an accelerated pace, meaning she would speed up her REACTIONARY time accordingly. She didn't need to be fast, she just needed to act before actions could take place. Though, it did seem as though her gravity was out... Bummer. Oh well. She still had her Parasites, her Chains and Locks and, her favorite, her Sealing Eye. Zita floated above the Master Lock, staring straight at the Energon "Bummed out~? How about my Web of Chains comfort you, hm?" Suddenly, from seemingly nowhere, the atmosphere of the entire area was covered in nothing but chains and locks. If the Energon were to touch even one, they would all wrap around him and suck his life away, leaving him in a predicament. To add to the danger, Zita had her parasites engulf the length of every one of the chains, just in case the Energon was thinking of using his genesis to get out, in which the parasites would instantly devour. Zita could be heard laughing from on top of the Master Lock.

The Energon summoned a reflect barrier around him to protect against the chains, so if they were to come in contact with the barrier they would be repelled elsewhere; same for the parasites, for they would simply bounce off. He then shook his hand, awaying the Buster Rifle as he summoned TB Soundbreaker to his hand. He then began strumming it at supersonic speeds sending multiple concussive soundwaves at Zita, their strength great enough to reduce a skyscraper to mush. They targeted her ears, trying to make their way to her brain moving at supersonic speeds. The sound waves would most likely hit the chains and parasites as well, trying to reduce them to mush as well.*

Zita sighed "You don't seem to learn, do you?" The Master Lock guided all of the malicious noise into it once again, having it nullified once inside of it. "If you try any of that non-physical jive, it will go straight into the Master Lock on my command and be null. Do you need to see another demonstration~?" Zita floated off of the Master Lock and patted the side of it "The omnipotent Master Lock. Try to destroy it, it sucks you in. Try to hit it from afar, it sucks you in. Anything else you wanna try~? Zita isn't done playing, yet!" Zita shot a light speed, large beam from her eye... "Sealing Eye: Sealing Cannon!" It shot straight at the Energon, hopefully hitting him. Whatever it made contact with, it exploded in the shape of a keyhole.
Back to top Go down

Energia; Training
Page 1 of 1