The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeris Tiamat
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Aeris Tiamat

Female Points : 1394
Job/hobbies : Black Cat (Cheshire Cat)

Rainbow Bay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 8:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nyake, Living Shadow extended from its host silently and motionlessly, letting the light of the fire do the work for it to extend it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:11 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow's clothes burnt off as she was cleaning herself, of which she would allow her finally bare nakedness to be completely exposed. "Listen up," she said forcefully, bending over, her large breasts jiggling quite noticeably as she did, "I'M the one who decides what I'M gonna do with myself. I'll fuck with you if I FEEL like it." She poked him in the chest with a claw. "Got it?!" She straightened herself up, hands on her hips, eyes fierce, breasts jiggling further. "Well that explains your body, but again, you've got to work on your confidence. Being built for it isn't enough most times." Nyake strut off to the showers, beckoning Remy with a finger. "Cats hate water," she had to remind him. So, why was she heading to the shower...?
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:22 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow wondered about what Remy was saying. He was actually one second from being snack food for her, as it was. "... I won't say I'm not the same, but..." Nyake understood from before that his traumas were from cat people, of which Nyake was, and a demon to boot -- a succubus; QUEEN Succubus, at that. There was no way that she wasn't going to be like them, or worse. Her only restraint came from her memory about his past and her own reformation as a being... As Tia. That led her to say, "Don't... Get too involved with me. And I won't... Be so mean to you." She turned her nose up snootily, then turned on the shower. "Get in."

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Original Nyake (Furc 2006)

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:18 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow suddenly appeared from out of the shadow of the parked ship, fully formed and not as a cat. Shiyoko came up with her, and they both eyed the ship. "Wow, he's really done up the thing, huh?" Nyake said, placing a hand on her curvaceous hip. Shiyoko made a pleasant face and said, "It sure does look as though this is so!" They both were familiar with the Bell because of the captain. They figured he was inside. "Gotta give him congrats on his sweet ride," Nyake said, laughing a little.

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:29 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow saw Remy exit the ship and smiled deviously. "Shiyoko..." she muttered, noticing that they hadn't been noticed as of yet. Where he stood, in his shadow, cat-like ears protruded from it as it became as black as the night. Dazzling violet cat eyes sprung open, a cheshire grin spreading on what would be the 'face' of the shadow. Slipping up silently and smoothly, Nyake pressed herself up against Remy's back, saying somewhat loudly, "Someone's done some sprucing up, I see!" Shiyoko stood in their shadow, giggling some. "Good to see you again, captain!" she would say.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:42 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow quirked her brow curiously at Remy's boldness, a pointed fang glimmering as she smirked. "Nyaa, well, I've still got juice from before... So of course I'm in a good mood!" She snickered a bit as Shiyoko made her way to the other people. She waved at them, greeting them silently, for she was shy. Nyake continued her conversation with Remy. "Hell yeah! The paint job looks badass!" Nyake had a thing for... Shiny things. She passed through him, hovering before him with her bat wings outstretched. "Might wanna mingle with the locals, eh? Seems they're attracted to the new look, too."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:59 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow flew down on her bat wings, refusing to touch the ground, but reclining midair as she hovered, kicking her spiky-booted leg up over the other. Her long, royal purple hair drifted like a dream as she floated before the people, leaving the pleasantries to Shiyoko. Shiyoko, though shy, was already aware of Nyake's will once she took that position. "Hello, everyone. I am Shiyoko, the kunoichi, and this is my Mistress, Nyake, the Queen Succubus." Nyake's cat ears twitched a bit as she heard Shiyoko finish, letting her eyelids droop down halfway as she keenly glanced over the party, inspecting them thoroughly.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:17 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow and Shiyoko could sense the discomfort in Krikt from their acutely honed senses, and though Nyake was one to feed off of such negativity, she thought of Remy and the others a long time ago and figured she didn't want to cause a stir... Despite her chaotic urges. She was friends with Remy and didn't want to do anything to his friends, out of respect. Shiyoko would step forward toward Krikt and say softly, "I can sense uncertainty in your voice. My ninja senses tell me so, even if you speak telepathically." Shiyoko bowed to Krikt humbly, her lavender ponytail spilling over her head as she said, "We are friends of the captain and many others, and my Mistress is aware to be harmless." Shiyoko raised up and made a pleasant expression.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:32 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow relished in a moment to praise herself, swiftly saying as she floated over to Remy's side, "That's what makes me QUEEN Succubus. My self control. I can mentally and physically keep myself at bay, unlike a lesser succubus, or even a greater succubus. Nyahahaha." As she got her black cat ears scritched by Remy, she purred and also added, "... Gives me cool mind powers, too..." But it was barely audible. Shiyoko wanted to assure Krikt that Nyake was more or less friendly, so she said, "Just watch how my Mistress interacts with the captain! She would not do so in such a fashion if she meant any harm." Shiyoko did not leave the tall cowboy out of the conversation, turning and bowing to him. "Humble greetings, sir."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow made a contented face, licking her sharp fang in pleasure. Her spaded tail flicked about, then wrapped around her leg as the red spiked ring around her hips hung loosely from them. "Yeah, sure, do whatever. Whatever floats your boat, cowpoke." Nyake gave him a finger gun action, as if handing the stage over to him. Shiyoko politely took a seat, the short legs of the child dangling from the chair. "I would love to hear a song, sir! That would be most pleasant." Cutely kicking her feet, Shiyoko waited with anticipation, her ninja mask covering all of her facial expression except her glowing red eyes. Nyake said to Remy, turning over, "Couldja get my back, too? Thaaanks~."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:16 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow's tail unraveled from her leg and stood erect as Remy dug his nails in at a good spot, in which she would let out a satisfied "Nyaaan~" as a type of moan. She could feel Remy's pleasure and it gave Nyake power, shown by the skull pendant around her neck giving off a black glow. She adjusted her ears to listen to the song whilst not moving from her position. Shiyoko rather enjoyed the melody and tried to clap along with it as it went, only to falter because she wasn't very good at keeping to the rhythm of a song she'd never heard before. Odd, for a ninja. She looked to Krikt, giving her signature pleasant expression and asking, "Are you doing alright? Your dress is so pretty! It reminds me of the Darkness World... Except with light."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:35 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow seemed indifferent to it all, unlike Shiyoko, who found it rather pleasing, apparently. "Lovely!" Shiyoko cried, standing in her seat and clapping for a very short time. Perhaps, she had an affinity for such music? The young one had strange taste, but she was just as polite as Rex was. "I would enjoy hearing something else sometime. I do not often get to hear such things, as I tend to listen to traditional Japanese music." Shiyoko was a rather sheltered child, even with Nyake's constant missions for her.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:53 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow swirled around Remy, now floating behind his back and resting her hands on his shoulders. "Nyeh, it was okay," she said, figuring her input wasn't really relevant. She'd let Shiyoko have the stage since she was so moved by the song. Shiyoko plopped back down into her seat, nodding her head, "I would listen to said album or go into a karaoke bar with you! They are native to my land." She remembered that she was underage, though, and quickly did a series of hand signs that ended with her body suddenly shifting into that of a comely young adult, every part of her body visible from the skin tight ninja garb she wore. Its fitting form accentuated her breasts and thighs. "... I can sneak in like this, however! I am a ninja, after all..." She giggled.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:10 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow was perusing the Bay, doing nothing in particular. She found herself bored to tears with nothing to do. Shiyoko was walking beside her floating Mistress, hands behind her back. The two of them spotted Remy at the table and quickly engaged. "What's up?" Nyake said. "How do you do?" Shiyoko would inquire.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:17 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow fiddled with her cat ears a bit, looking as if she weren't really paying attention. "Bored to death," she said blatantly as Shiyoko made a pleasant look and accepted the hug offering. "We have been walking around for a while and my Mistress has not found anyone to play with, so she is somewhat irritated." Nyake made a cat noise, flicking her spaded tail about. "Yeah, what she said," she said.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:29 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow kinda meow-yawned a bit, reclining on her side whilst hovering in midair. "Most of what I want to do is malicious," she said flat out. "You and Shiyoko should do something, and I'll just watch. It ain't the best thing in the world to do, but hell, it's something." Shiyoko was not opposed to the idea, since she thought of Remy as a nice friend. She and he never got a chance to talk much... Shiyoko did not really get a chance to speak to anyone much more than introductions and apologies for her Mistress' behavior. "Thank you, Mistress," Shiyoko said, taking a knee for a moment. She stood up and looked up to Remy, making a pleasant expression with her face.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:42 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow shrugged sorta, seeming indifferent. "Sure, yeah, whatever. I don't care." Shiyoko clenched her hands in excitement, bouncing up and down lightly in place. "Oh, it has been very long since I have been to one of those! That would be most joyous!" She gave Remy another kindly hug as Nyake kinda wretched a little bit. "So mushy. Anyway, yeah, you got it. Let's get to it. Just tell me the coordinates and I'll have us there through the Dimension of Darkness."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:57 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow studied the wristcom for the destination, getting the gist of the information. However, looking into Remy's eyes, she knew that he wanted him to search for the destination -- she could tell as soon as she looked inside, and though the queen of temptation was tempted to divvy off elsewhere or implant her mind controlling hypnosis on him, she did not. In fact, she raised herself upright afterward and struck her hands together, a black kimono forming from her arms up and around her entire body. "It Is Done," she said, having assumed her form as 'Tiamat', "Let Us Part." She closed her eyes and slowly descended into the ground where the shadows were, Shiyoko taking Remy's hand and holding him as they went into their shadows, as well.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:13 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow immediately spoke just as they were neck deep in their shadows, "Fear not, for passing through the darkness is simply like walking through a doorway. The transition is seamless." As she spoke, they would slip completely into the depths of their shadows, which would simultaneously appear as blots on the ground on the other side, where they were going. They slipped upward just as swiftly as they slipped in, Remy bearing no visage of the Dimension of Darkness that he passed through. Shiyoko was still holding his hand. "You two, entertain yourselves. I will meditate on many things." Nyake did notice the presence in Remy's head and decided to mentally focus on it, going into a trance-like state with her eyes closed.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:33 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow concentrated on this feminine entity, using her powerful divination skills to attempt to make contact silently. Her face was stoic as was her body, and she hovered behind Shiyoko as if she were her shadow. Shiyoko gleefully accepted the card and dragged Remy off somewhere deep within the maze of games and electronics in order to find something to play. "What would you like to do first, Remy?" Shiyoko asked, not really knowing, herself.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:45 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow remained silent and meditative as Shiyoko and Remy entertained themselves. Shiyoko swiped her card as well, gathering the balls for the game. She thought of the best method to get them into the holes and found that rolling them was not as optimal as throwing them. So, when she was ready, she chucked a skeeball into the 50 point hole, seeming to have no issue with doing so. "I have defeated the game," she said, making a pleasant expression.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:03 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow patiently stood by as the two continued their merriment. Shiyoko, using her keen ninja senses, would be able to accurately throw the eight remaining balls into each of the holes rather skillfully, not missing one of them. She seemed to believe the goal was to get the balls in all of the holes, including the 0 hole. So one of her balls was wasted on that. "Now I have truly defeated the game," Shiyoko said, bowing with her fist in her palm.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 4:24 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow and Shiyoko shifted upward from out of the shadows, having come from the Dark Dimension. They were observing Aravena because Shiyoko thought that there was something troubling the girl. So Nyake allowed them to come check it out. Shiyoko immediately walked over to Aravena and gave her a compassionate look, wondering if she were okay. "What is the matter? You should be happy!" Nyake stood off to the side, leaning on the tree, still in the shadows.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 4:33 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow thought that the problem was quite simple, but Shiyoko -- who was still a young girl -- understood how the falling could be upsetting. Shiyoko did not like when she failed. "You should learn to master your dreams! Then you could be able to manifest someone to hold your hand!" When the worst thing in the world was tripping and falling because of your age or height, it becomes a big problem. "I'll hold your hand, if you like." Nyake coolly watched from the shadows, not saying or doing anything. Her sharp, violet cat eyes were ever on Aravena, wondering about her. "That's too bad," she said. "To be dreaming about it must mean that it is a pretty common thing that happens to you, huh?" Curiosity killed the cat.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 4:37 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow's eyes drifted away from Aravena as Shiyoko chuckled a bit. "That is good that you do not fall often, however your dream about it is certainly bothering you. Why do you believe you have this dream?" Shiyoko's genuine concern for her led her to take a knee to Aravena, gazing at her lovingly in the eyes. Nyake interjected, "Because she's a toddler, I bet."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 4:45 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow was just kidding. She snickered to herself and Shiyoko looked back at her Mistress, who whistled nonchalantly. Shiyoko sighed and turned her head back to Aravena. "In any case, maybe I can help you interpret what it means if you tell me. You might be able to see the future!" The young kunoichi knew all about psychics, and Nyake was psychic, herself, so being psychic wasn't out of the question for either of them.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 4:52 pm

Nyake, Living Shadow remained silent as Shiyoko said to Aravena, "It means I may be able to tell you what your dreams mean if you explain them to me." Shiyoko made a pleasant expression with her eyes, since her face was covered mostly by her ninja mask. "That is, only if you would like to." Nyake was interested in a child's interpretation of their dream, as well.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next