The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Mita; World Compressor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Mita; World Compressor Empty
PostSubject: Mita; World Compressor   Mita; World Compressor EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 8:17 pm

World Compressor Zita
Not so much a form change as a costume and fighting style change focused on using her gravity hammer, the World Compressor. Though the ability itself has been rarely used since Zita invented it long ago, utilizing this style (and outfit change) allows her to use it more readily and more easily. Not only this, but the World Compressor itself gains a few new abilities to accompany Zita's new change. She seems to have a more destructive attitude whilst using this form and she seems to speak spanish... randomly.

The power of the form includes just one of the many things; the ability to resonate gravitational fields with wavelengths to utilize sound to power up the World Compressor and Zita to restore her chakra and power, as well as a powerful wave of sealing gravitational magic that pulls people and objects into it so that it may seal them away and crush them, to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Mita; World Compressor   Mita; World Compressor EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 8:20 pm

Quote :
This version of Tzita dealt with the usage of her Parasites and Soul Energy as a theme for being a Witch, and helps Kaerei by sending whatever the metallic parasites feed on to the Zero World -- the realm of pure Nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Mita; World Compressor   Mita; World Compressor EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 8:56 pm

Mita, in her smooth black skin-tight dominatrix attire, would hover on the Gravity Hammer, 'World Compressor', as if it were a witch's broom in a similar fashion to how she hovered on the broom made of chains and locks.

Mita wanted to test out her Soul Abilities to see if she was still sharp with them before she went out with the World Compressor to go destroy planets and the like, and add them to her overall 'Territory' that she owned, as a Parasite Queen and also as the Head Witch.

The remnants of each planet would become part of the Olde Witch Province, where Vita ruled as Head Witch, just like Zita did the new Witch Province with the Magical Cube.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Mita; World Compressor   Mita; World Compressor EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:08 pm

"Let's See," Mita croaked, feeling at one with the Veritas through the Zero World right now, "Where's The Weak Spot?"

Quote :
Soul Perception

Soul Perception: The ability to see, assess and analyze one's soul. By focusing on an individual soul, a skilled Soul Perception practitioner can actually "read" a soul and make accurate judgments about the person's characteristics, personality and wavelength. This can be used to hear or see one's soul.

"Soul Perception..." Mita said, using the power of the Zero World to gaze into the present in a different location, so that she could see her servants. With 'Soul Perception,' Mita could get a lock on their souls and see what they are going to do, and if they need any help or anything.

"I Count Four," Mita muttered to herself, letting a serpentine tongue slither in and out of her mouth somewhat cutely, before smiling just a bit smugly.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Mita; World Compressor   Mita; World Compressor EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:20 pm

Next was Mita's Soul Magic, which she would make into Soul Manna right now by tempering it and training with it under the Second Restriction.

Quote :
Soul Magic

Soul Protect: The ability to hide one's soul from all abilities that involve the sensing of Souls. Only available to witches or those who use magic.

Mita's Soul Manna, Soul Protect, would be able to hide her 'Presence' from the 'Detection' of any of her henchmen in the Goon Squad, and they wouldn't be able to notice her, especially not from a distance. They would not feel her 'Presence' at all, even though Mita's 'Presence' was there.

They didn't know it yet, but they were fighting Mita as a Boss because of the stipulations of the Fourth Lock, which her relative should have figured out rather quickly if she remembered what was spoken to her.

"Aaaany Minute Now..."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Mita; World Compressor   Mita; World Compressor EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 7:37 pm

Once it was time to invade the Dream World, Mita did so by her fusion with Kaerei, which was done through Medusa's Soul (which belonged to Kaerei) being fused with Mita, she did so with a ruthless ambition.

Quote :
Magical Transformation

Soul Disperse: Disperses own soul into oblivion if a body is dying and finds a new one. It may take the shape of something else until a body is found. The user keeps not only their own powers, but gains the powers of the body they take as well.

"Soul Disperse," Mita said, allowing the part of her Soul that was the Parasite Queen to release itself as her thousands upon thousands of Metallic Parasites. The 'Soul Protect' that was on the main body -- which was located here in Valkyria, along with World Compressor -- would be kept from dispersing along with the Parasites, leaving this Mita intact completely 100%.

"My Soul will consume the Dream World," she said, monologuing to herself, "And I will root the part of my soul that is Medusa to the Dream World, and have the part of my soul that is the Parasite Queen take over through Soul Dispersing." It was a sure-fire plan and would go off without a hitch. "Then, I can finally get to the Third Restriction when the entire section of the Dream World is mine." She would literally OWN this part of the Beautiful Dream, Mysteria, and not just the Witch Province, meaning she would be calling the shots as the head of the Central City, as well. "I, Parasite Queen Mita, will rule ALL!!"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Mita; World Compressor   Mita; World Compressor EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 2:39 am

With Soul Perception still active, Mita could observe from afar what was going on with Shuchi and the Goon Squad. All four of them were under 'Soul Lock', which allowed Mita to lock onto their souls after having used Soul Perception.

"Good," she'd say once she could see the soul of her brother/father unveil itself from the Second Lock, "Should work like a charm." The kids would be safe and total domination would be Mita's.

"Now I just need to get to the Divine Arc Gate..." she said lowly to herself, "... And high-tail it out of here!" Mita wanted to get to her Third Restriction very badly, for it had the power of her Locks and Chains. Even so, it was a long ways away, and would require her to reach the larger part of the Beautiful Dream, which wasn't just its Central City and Witch Province.

"Maybe I will go after ALL the Dream..." It would make Friday angry, and she couldn't go against the Head Magistrate... But if Mita could claim some territory as her own, that would be fun. "So, my next destination is... 'Belle Reve, the Beautiful Dream'. But getting there..." She still needed to get there by entering and exiting through the Divine Arc Gate, which would release her exactly into Bele Reve, if it were still stationed there. The fields of the Dream were much more lively than the City, anyway, and Mita wanted to stretch her powers.

"Onward," Mita said, hovering on World Compressor toward the Divine Arc Gate, Grimlock. "Big Daddy will take care of our little guest, and probably help her out more with getting some information." She hovered slowly, as if she were in no rush, and skimmed over the area to see the full extent of her works. The Parasite Queen was set and the Parasites already devoured everything. Nothing should have been left.

But, after the Parasites devoured everything, they would begin to pile on top of each other and smelt themselves into metallic buildings which resembled the ones that were just consumed, remaking the city in the image of Mita fit for the Parasite Queen to nest.

Mita flew off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mita; World Compressor   Mita; World Compressor Empty

Back to top Go down

Mita; World Compressor
Page 1 of 1