The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Green Acres; Adventure Fields

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Green Acres; Adventure Fields Empty
PostSubject: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Being the first to head out of the cow people village, Tzita would stretch her arms up toward the sun, cooing a bit now that the air was fresh and not filled with the smell of cattle. "Fiiiiiiinally!" she cried, dropping her arms and closing her eyes, letting the warmth bring her choco-carmel skin to a lustrous sheen, "We can get moving to this Earth Sanctuary and go to the Virgo, like we were originally gonna do!" Though it was good that they just so happened to apprehend Taurus, which was their first Zodiac Sign that they truly freed, she hadn't forgotten that their original priority was the Virgo. Taurus was basically just a bonus, at this point. "Hope that one doesn't cause as much trouble as the Taurus, though... Right El?"
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger
Sagittarius Male Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 7:45 pm

Happily carrying the supplies for their continued travels, El used them to test the new limits of whatever strength he had gained. He'd never been able to accurately judge the limit of his power before he was transported back to his world, but now he felt like that limit had risen because the limit of his base form had done so as well. Another good thing was that he was now, officially, a denizen of this world and as such had all the time in the world to test it out.

He lagged a small bit behind Tzita, but only because he was trying to balance the supplies on one of his fingers like a spinning plate on a stick, or a basketball. The weight wasn't much to him, which was something to consider given how much they had been given, but the level of delicate balance needed was the key.

"Huh? Oh, yes, Lady L'sia. Though, I kind of liked the Taurus, he was very interesting."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:31 am

"Yeah..." Tzita said, her voice trailing off a bit before she continued, "... But it was a lot of random bullshit in there..." Sighing heavily, after not only what she had to go through in and of herself and with her family in secret, but also dealing with helping resolve the Taurus' issues with himself simultaneously, she was actually pretty worn out mentally. Having her power stripped from her AGAIN was actually pretty taxing; left her feeling dry and kinda tired, despite how the sun was nice and refreshing to her, as well. She immediately looked over the entire horizon and sighed again, slumping over after realizing how far she was going to have to walk before it got dark, muttering something to herself. "It's gonna take forever to get to that cliff, isn't it...?" She knew her legs probably needed the exercise, but old habits definitely die hard.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:17 pm

El kept his pace, able to focus on doing more than one thing at a time. Before he'd been distracted, but he understood what Tzita had said now and could give her his thoughts. "There were a lot of things that happened, some that I didn't understand, but it worked out alright. I even got some horns." Which he'd become quite smitten with. At first they made his head feel heavier than normal, but now their weight seemed almost non-existent. Truthfully, as an alien to this world, he'd felt a little... normal in comparison to everyone else. Now, he felt like he could fit in a little better.

Picking up his pace, he scooped Tzita up and placed her on the shoulder of his free hand while he carried the supplies in the other, "It doesn't have to, Lady L'sia." After all, it had already been established that El possessed some level of increased speed in her world, and he doubted that it had vanished with his resummoning. Like his strength, he assumed it had been enhanced to some degree as well.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:27 pm

"Hmhmhm~!" she giggled sensually, furrowing her brow and getting ready for takeoff, as if already expecting something of the sort to occur. She knew El pretty well, and it seemed like he was already getting quite Familiar on what Tzita liked very swiftly. "Hey, you catch on fast, don'tcha~?" She curled herself around his neck seductively, whispering in his ear in a 'Bostaurus' accent, "Might get yerself a pieca chocolate, or somethin~..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:34 pm

Immediately after, the Taurus felt his power in El had been awakening, and the Ankh would begin to glow brightly around Tzita's neck. "Follow The Trail Of Rabbit's Feet Down The Rabbit Hole." The Ankh pointed toward the trail left behind by the Sacred Beast in her dream before, making the pathway illuminated to El's eyes as well. He would be targeted toward where the other Ankh that belonged to him was located at the moment. If they were fast, they would be able to reunite El with his own Ankh before getting to the Earth Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:26 pm

El laughed briefly, his muscles rippling along by tensing and then relaxing. Even though their time had been rather short together, El thought he had a pretty good read on the things that Tzita wanted. She didn't like physical exertion, or didn't like it when it wasn't related to something that would bring her some kind of immediate satisfaction. While El didn't quite understand that, he didn't judge her about it. It was just one of her, possibly many, quirks.

He stopped laughing, cutting his eyes to the side that Tzita sat on and smiled a devilishly handsome smile, fit for a confident king. "Temptation is a cruel mistress, Lady L'sia. It drives men to take what they desire and think they deserve."  He poked fun at her seductive whispering with a bit of aggressiveness in his voice while he "observed" her entire body with a pair of wandering eyes before the Ankh interrupted and lit a path for them to follow.

He returned the supplies to a more stable balance in the palm of his hand, and held Tzita a bit tighter before he began to jog in the direction that they needed to go, in order to speed up the trip. "We'll work out together one of these days though, Lady L'sia, it'll be fun and you'll get more accustom to physical exertion. I can't spoil you all the time." He was adamant about this.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:22 am

"Durn right," the Taurus added gruffly, the faint notion of Tank being heard in his voice, "Best stop being so lazy... Reminds me of my own a little bit..." he grumbled, the frustration welling up in El as he drew greater strength from the Taurus. As he started jogging, he shot off like a rocket, his natural speed when in the sun being enhanced greatly with the mixture of the natural speed that came with the Taurus and his descendants. He would be able to clear a quarter of the field in a matter of minutes. "... Shouldn't take too long at this rate. Be thankful We are of a natural swiftness." It seemed as though now, since the Taurus had deemed El worthy of his power, he would speak to him as someone who was deserving of such respect.

To Tzita, however, he seemed to be a little more rough around the edges. "Y'oughtta put 'er down...  Make her walk." Tank was never one for laziness, and no matter how appealing to the eye Tzita was, laze was definitely his least favorite to see in anyone. It reminded him of his people getting fat and slow, no longer powerful and strong as they are meant to be.

(*Be sure to include somewhere in your Bio that you may use the Taurus' power as you see fit, if you feel it's important to note. This is an example of how to share powers between certain characters, even in different scenarios entirely. This is so that this account does not have to be active whilst you are utilizing whatever you have agreed upon. This is also a rule/suggestion, which is why I'm putting it in a... Note.)
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:36 am

"Hahaha~, Yeah right." Her tone had a snobbish sarcasm to it, as if she already knew that what he was saying was totally not even on the list of things that were happening right now. It would take them forever to get there if she walked. "Ya know, I think being bull-whipped might help you run faster..." Even if she did respect the Sacred Spirits, she was totally not for being treated any old kind of way by anyone. Never had been. "Besides, I've been pulling my own weight around here..." She wrapped her arm around El's neck softly, clasping her hands together as he took off in his light jog. "It takes a lot of magical strength to be able to do things like this..."

She licked his ear as to indicate she had something to say and that he should listen, then yelled at him, "Already three steps ahead of ya!" Her interlocked hands slowly slid up his chest, keeping locking her fingers securely in his shoulders to herself from leaning backward too swiftly. The chain extended from the palms of her hands and wrapped around his neck, following her hands. She leaned back a bit, placing a foot at the crevice of his back for natural support from his broad shoulders, then balanced herself by placing her other foot proportionately behind him to keep herself upright. "If I fall off, you're gonna have to catch me before I hit the ground, you know~*" She kept herself leaning forward, whilst pulling on the chain securely with her arms. The natural tension from holding on combined with the force of her body against the wind would give her core and arms a pretty good workout just from having to be balanced. She could feel some strength in her legs as well, but since most of the wind was being blocked by El's body running forward, she wouldn't have as much force applied to them and risk falling off.

"And you'd better hope that you don't choke with me~..." she mumbled to herself sensually, as if pleasing herself more by saying it rather than with intent for him to hear; not that he needed to, since the pleasure of saying it was purely and solely for herself due to the next action; "... Texas Funeral!!!" She was so happy she created that when she did. It really came in handy for things like this, especially for moving around more swiftly and as comfortably as possible. Plus, they could be training and getting closer to her getting her powers back the more she used her techniques. When she opened that book and got her Gravity Magic back, Tzita would be able to carry herself, just like she used to, anyway.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:55 pm

(So I typed out a whole post, then ended up refreshing the page by mistake and lost it all lol. So, I'm typing this new one from vague ideas about what I had written. It's close to the original though.)

El laughed at the Taurus idea. While it was probably the right thing to do, El still had some semblance of being a knight, even though he technically wasn't anymore, and was chivalrous. Carrying Tzita wasn't any extra problem to him and it was his way of being considerate of her wants and needs so he could curry her favor. It was no secret to El was smitten with Tzita and had fallen, to some extent, for her. Call him old school or old fashioned, but love at first sight was definitely a thing for him.

Once Tzita was fully situated in her new position on his back, El poured on the speed and followed the path. "Now, now, you two. Bulls are naturally tough and physically powerful right? It's no trouble for me to carry Lady L'sia, so doesn't add that much extra weight, and I'm serious about training with her. I'm interested in seeing all her different types of magic besides seduction." He took a glance over his shoulder, his eyes sparkling with wonderment. "You'll show me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:35 pm

"Only if you show me a good time, loverboy~!" she responded flirtatiously, feeling the burn in her core and arms as they trekked on. She was tempted to whip him, but knew that she shouldn't go overboard right now. She could feel the tension even down in her loins, and she wrapped her chain around her fist more tightly as she did, her body becoming more tense. "Mmm~hmhmhm!! I know a lot of things about certain parts of this place... So maybe you can think of this as an extended tour..." she licked her lips, "... On the house~!" Even if her brother was the one who made this land, their ancestors, she knew, made small bits and pieces that she grew up in that it seemed Khrona had kept for the sentimentality of it all. She was thankful for that, at least, since those places that existed before he was born were very crucial to his own lineage, as she was sure he probably knew.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:20 pm

"Sure got a strange taste..." the old bull muttered, still leading him along the path of the rabbit's tracks, "... Though, she is a looker..." He would give her that, if nothing else. The illuminated path would lead them to the cliff that was just now over the horizon, where El would be able to reach in only a few minutes, given his speed as it was now. "Almost there, young'ns. Yer on yer own when ya get to that cliff, though." He held true to his words as well as El's strength. All the Taurus was there to do was to show them the way to the other Ankh, as well as to the Earth Sanctuary. Everything else was still up to those two.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 pm

El liked the sound of that. Being able to see all of this world was something that he really wanted to be able to do. In terms of sheer size, and scale, it was much larger than the one he originated from. He couldn't call it his own anymore since he now belonged here, but the memories of it were fresh enough, especially the bad ones. Those wouldn't hinder him at all, though, because he planned to make plenty of good ones.

"Alright, thanks for your help." El said to the Taurus as they came up on the cliff and he skid to an abrupt and sudden stop. He had to, or they would have gone tumbling over the cliff and plummeting to the depths below. He preferred willingly jumping down, rather than falling in, much more.

"Hold on tight, Lady L'sia." Was the only clear warning he gave before he jumped of the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Acres; Adventure Fields   Green Acres; Adventure Fields Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Acres; Adventure Fields
Page 1 of 1