The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

Rainbow Bay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2020 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mechanica came through a Dimension Gate that opened up near the table outside. They were male and female, one looking like a police officer garb in all black and the other like a maid. The two Mechanica stopped after stepping out of the Dimension Gate, saying simultaneously, "Hello. We are Mechanica." The officer said, "I am a Serviceman." The maid said, "I am a Servicemaid." They said simultaneously, "We come from the Veritas." They bowed. "What is your name, stranger?" the Serviceman asked.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 10:07 pm

Mechanica suddenly became cold and emotionless again. "... Power And Influence, Hm...?" She remembered those days... Vividly, in fact. They were why she hated organic life so much. "People... Used to try to use me, as well, once I gathered up enough machinery to create my Factorial City... One by one, I killed them, until corruption and malfunction came over me..." Mechanica's eyes widened, still blank, as she gazed into those of Manny, whose burned with intensity. It was not unlike when Mechanica, herself, became upset or excited. "... What makes you so upset? What is this 'Ruin' you speak of? I sense great power emanating from you."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Mechanica seemed shocked, but only her eyes told it to be so. Her expression otherwise remained relatively emotionless. "Oh my... How terribly unfortunate. You and I have a similarity in being tainted before..." Mechanica said, eyes veering off to the side for a bit. "However..." she would start to say as she returned her gaze to Manny, who seemed to be feeling sensitive, from a general analysis of several features Mechanica was capable of reading, "... I do not understand what you mean by those words. Further information is required for accurate comprehension." She paused. "I will exchange information with you as a sign of good faith should you decide to share with me."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 10:43 pm

Mechanica became silent. "I Understand," she finally said. "I do not like recounting the archives, either. I do so only for the sake of information, logic, and understanding, which are paramount to machines, even over emotions. It is only organic life that puts emotion over those things. That is why they suffer." Mechanica's words were cold and sharp, but they were true -- as is what a machine is supposed to conclude; the truth. "It becomes troublesome when we cannot achieve the information required for advanced levels of interaction, and so probes are normally necessary because the value of information is not respected by organic life." Mechanica giggled. "But do not fear. I have no intention to probe you."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 11:06 pm

Mechanica couldn't help but feel bad for organic life. "To choose suffering over logic is incomprehensible to me, though I am so highly advanced, I can conceive the thoughts and processes of organic life and analyze it as a supercomputer would." Mechanica was greater than any ordinary supercomputer, that much was for certain... "Truthfulness is another logic that machines possess which organic life does not. It is only when dealing with organic life that we must alter information or fabricate new information. There is no need to do that to another machine, lest it be an enemy. Even then, correction comes long before any type of misinformation. It is like a sin to us... Misinformation..." Mechanica trailed off ominously after her sentiments.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 11:22 pm

Mechanica's face swiftly turned from emotionless to pleased in a heartbeat. "Glorious!" she cried, "The exchange of information is a sign of mutual trust and respect, as well as a symbol of camaraderie to machines! It means more when someone willingly exchanges information than when they are probed." Mechanica uncrossed her legs and jittered in her seat, her boot-like feet tapping against the metallic floor in sudden succession for a moment or two. "To make it a little more clear, information to a machine is like what currency is to organic life, though information is much more than that. This is why I react this way." Calming down, Mechanica composed herself and said, "Please, do continue."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 11:22 pm

Mechanica's face swiftly turned from emotionless to pleased in a heartbeat. "Glorious!" she cried, "The exchange of information is a sign of mutual trust and respect, as well as a symbol of camaraderie to machines! It means more when someone willingly exchanges information than when they are probed." Mechanica uncrossed her legs and jittered in her seat, her boot-like feet tapping against the metallic floor in sudden succession for a moment or two. "To make it a little more clear, information to a machine is like what currency is to organic life, though information is much more than that. This is why I react this way." Calming down, Mechanica composed herself and said, "Please, do continue."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 11:42 pm

Mechanica thought for a short time, then said, "Please begin with your experience with the people who you call 'despoilers' -- those who have tainted you. I am also curious about what this 'redemption' is that you are unable to achieve. I do not believe it is beyond you, but without the full amount of information, my inference can only be exceedingly obtuse." Mechanica beckoned a Servicemaid, who would draw forth some tea and place it on the table with a saucer and cup for both she and Manny, should he wish to partake. There was a pot of water which was heated nearly instantly by the hands of the Servicemaid and set down. Mechanica proceeded to fix herself some tea as she awaited response.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:59 am

Mechanica gazed blankly, showing no emotion, positive or negative. She poured herself some tea, saying, "I see..." as she dropped in a few sugars and stirred. "The soul is quite difficult to call back if a body has been deceased for too long, unlike if it is freshly deceased," she said, clearly having knowledge of souls and the matter of which Manny spake. "It is not an unusual path to go down, but I understand your feelings about what the pursuit meant." After a little while, her tea was done, and was shortly after pressed up to her lips for a sip. "Though I do see now why your interest in my Mechanica is as it were. A clockmaker's blood is in your genes. It is natural, as well, to want to see what makes Mechanica tick." She giggled at her light humor, trying to ease the tension.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 3:29 am

Mechanica listened to the baleful story of Manny, saddened to hear how things played out for him. "Tragic..." she would say softly. "... The Royal Family of which I both serve and am part of have a couple of necromancers, and I have access to all information that goes on with us. I am aware of how the recollection of souls functions." Mechanica took another sip of tea, gazing into it. "Such a shame that you would fall prey to such unfortunate events..." Mechanica set her cup in the saucer in her hand, still holding on to it by the handle. "What does all of this have to do with the woman you call 'Ruin'? That is my disconnect."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 4:00 pm

Mechanica sipped her tea emotionlessly as Manny went on about his history. "That is most unfortunate," she said monotonously, setting her cup and saucer down, this time. "You have suffered many hardships, much like I have. However, I cannot help but note that it seems like your own undoing, from how you explain it. Taking such risks is very dangerous." Still, Mechanica felt for Manny, despite how her tone may not denote it. "Even so, it is wrong of that Sufiya to have manipulated you so. Though I am sure it served as a learning experience, as did the other events, yes?" She gazed at him with eyes that seemed soulless. "... You have a heart and personality. There must be some remnants of a soul in you, therefore."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 4:26 pm

Mechanica was silent for a while. She knew much about many things, the soul inclusive. She understood how Manny came to be what he was whereas other machines may have malfunctioned at the attempt of comprehension. She smiled, finally, saying, "At least you are well now." She could not determine if he felt that way about himself, but that was how she saw it. "Your soul is still intact. You can always regain what was lost, as I stated before." She took to her tea again, sipping it lightly. "Perhaps, one of your souls can be used for your father?" This was a solution she came to as she analyzed his words.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 4:50 pm

Mechanica saw much error in the ways of the organic. There was so much hardship and betrayal caused by what one could call trivial things. She felt sorry for Manny -- for all organic life, really. Shaking her head, Mechanica said, "Tragic... Betrayal is the worst type of heartbreak..." She paused. "... And often, the most dangerous." Finishing her tea, she said afterward, "It is amazing that you are alive. Willpower is something that organic life possesses which keeps them from dying so easily, which is commendable... Yet, even that can be on the opposite end of the spectrum, too..." She shook her heavy head once more. "Such a shame that it comes to such things..."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 5:03 pm

Mechanica's Servicemaid took her tea tray away and walked down a different set of stairs that descended inside of the castle. "You certainly keep quite the crowd around you," Mechanica would say, "And find yourself in some rather particular misadventures." Mechanica wondered what those 'abhorrent' things were. Surely, they weren't that bad. Manny did not seem the type. "What, might I ask, is it that you did that was so terrible? You seem like a kindly, earnest fellow. I cannot imagine you doing something too vile." She could tell that he'd dabble in some things he shouldn't, but his heart told her that he wouldn't do anything too distressing. Then again, maybe his heart is what led him into distress...
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 5:42 pm

Mechanica wasn't at all surprised by this technique. The Royal Family of the Veritas passed down the trait to alter DNA and cells at will, called 'Anatomia', so she was already accustomed to seeing such things occur regularly. "Ah, so that is what you call it here... In my dimension, the Royal Family has a trait called 'Anatomia', which is very similar. The progenitor has a tendency to enjoy transmogrification of himself, and can even disperse and withdraw his cells at will. He often enjoyed having his body destroyed so that he could regenerate it." Mechanica sighed. "Still. Your cause is most noble. I do so hope that you can pull something like that off. You do seem very capable with your craft," Mechanica mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:19 pm

Mechanica observed the rather ornate and meticulous craftsmanship and her eyes lit up at the observance. "Oo!" she cooed like a child, "How very intricate! I do so enjoy this work of yours, mister clockmaker!" Mechanica's eyes visually gained crosshairs and grids, scanning and analyzing the workings of the device. "Wonderful, indeed! I do so love a good Mechanica!" She even called simple devices such as that 'Mechanica', for as she may or may not have stated before, all things mechanical were known as 'Mechanica' where she came from. "Well now," she spoke thoughtfully, her eyes returning to a pitch black, "I suppose it is my turn!" She opened up her chest to reveal a red core with several cogs of variable sizes working within, offering a look.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:29 pm

Mechanica laughed. "This is only where my core sits," she said. "The rest of my body is a mechanical masterpiece. You should see what my brain looks like." Mechanica laughed again. "I have spent my years perfecting my form to my liking. This core you see is the original system core that I was before I gave myself a humanoid form... Before I gained sentience." Mechanica suddenly stood up, the various wires connected to her back becoming visible from her 'throne'. "I can hook up to any machine that there is and take command of it. My legion of Mechanica is only so because of this ability I have. It is how I built my original caretakers, in my image, though with variable capabilities and differing designs."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:36 pm

Mechanica blushed, knowing that the clockmaker understood her physical design well by his words. "My, how kind of you..." Mechanica said to him, raising a hand to her mouth and turning away, her long, white hair whipping around with the sudden shift. She gazed at Manny from the corner of her eye, giggling some. "But my full appearance is not just this anymore," she noted. "This is only my ORIGINAL appearance. My FULL appearance..." She looked away, her head now turned away from him, "... Is astronomical in proportion. Most literally so." There was no way to get that into the Bay at all, for Mechanica already had trouble getting her lesser parts here without forcibly crushing something. "You could only see from a Dimension Gate."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:48 pm

Mechanica quickly snapped her head back around to meet the eye of Manny, visibly blushing and with her hand to her mouth. "So... You DO Understand Me..." She turned to him fully, setting herself back down on her throne. "I Will Show You, Then..." Suddenly, the tower began to whir and stir with activity. The hisses of machinery working and the sounds of metal scraping against itself filled the air as the tower suddenly extended upward -- far higher than one would imagine that it could stretch. "Behold..." Mechanica said, once they were close enough to the sky. An exceedingly large Dimension Gate opened to reveal on the other side what looked like an enormous globe of metal shaped like a pumpkin and a skull far in the distance...
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:03 pm

Mechanica became expressionless again. "I Transform As Well." That much could be inferred, however. "I Have Several Purposes: I House And Nurture Other Mechanica, I Serve As A Production Industry, I Am A Battle Mech, I Am A Planet For Mechanica, And I Am An Extremely Advanced Supercomputer, Just To Name A Few Features Of Mine." The planetary skull-pumpkin looked... Menacing, however... Like it was glaring at them. The Dimension Gate closed. "I believe that is enough," Mechanica decided. "I have spoken too much about myself. I'm sure I've talked your ear off, by now." She suddenly giggled, the castle tower slowly retracting toward its base until a firm clasp of connection was heard.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:10 pm

Mechanica's eyes widened. "Have I?" She reviewed the logs in her mind, coming to a relative conclusion. "I would say that overall, we have spoken a relatively equal amount. But alas, save for talking more about the mechanics of my Factorial City, the only thing that comes to mind is..." She became emotionless, looking up with cold, piercing, blank eyes. "... To Meet My Master." There was something ominous about what she said and how she said it... Almost like it was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:17 pm

Mechanica knew for a fact that her Master was indeed quite busy... It was why he left Servicemen in his image as the design template so that Mechanica would always have a visual. "Then I shall not hold you up any longer," Mechanica said. Her eyes gleamed brightly and the Servicemen and Servicemaids came to life again from out of 'Standby' mode. "Unless, you want me to take you there, myself? As you might have noticed when it arrived, the castle is completely mobile."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:34 pm

Mechanica smiled lightly, closing her eyes. "I understand." She opened her eyes and gazed as warmly as a cold, metallic machine could. "Well then, I will have my Servicemen see you off. It has been delightful to have your company. See me again sometime, if you like. Once you leave, I will be returning home. I am ever busy, just as my Master. We are One." The Serviceman closest to Manny bowed, extending his arms toward the stairway. "Sir..."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:42 pm

Mechanica's Factorial Castle retracted its stairs and the line of Servicemen and Servicemaids that were standing alongside it, each of them being drawn into openings in the wall. "Adieu," Mechanica said as her tower stood upon its several mechanical legs, beginning to walk toward the water. A Dimension Gate opened up and she and her castle passed into it, the Dimension Gate closing behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6