The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

Rainbow Bay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mechanica came through a Dimension Gate that opened up near the table outside. They were male and female, one looking like a police officer garb in all black and the other like a maid. The two Mechanica stopped after stepping out of the Dimension Gate, saying simultaneously, "Hello. We are Mechanica." The officer said, "I am a Serviceman." The maid said, "I am a Servicemaid." They said simultaneously, "We come from the Veritas." They bowed. "What is your name, stranger?" the Serviceman asked.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 5:29 am

Mechanica withdrew the data through the Servicemaid. "Please hold," the Servicemaid said. Suddenly, in the sky, another Dimension Gate opened up and released another Mechanica -- one known as a 'Birdie'. It was a Messenger and Delivery Mechanica, this one actually shaped like a bird. It was mildly large, and had a compartment underneath it that opened up like a hatch. Several different fruits fell from out of it before the Birdie flew back into the Dimension Gate, which closed behind it. "Happy to be of service," the Servicemaid said again, bowing profusely.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 5:32 am

Mechanica was pleased, as shown by the Servicemaid smiling slightly. She bowed again once the dragon seemed happy, saying, "Happy to be of service."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 5:39 am

Mechanica withdrew the Servicemaid through a Dimension Gate that opened up behind her, and the Servicemaid would bow before she was withdrawn. Simultaneously, as the Servicemaid was withdrawn, almost like clockwork, a computer on an automated bicycle rolled into the area, scooping up the remnants of the fruit and leftover food that wasn't eaten and placing them inside of its compartment. This was a 'Cycling Recycler', which made its rounds several times and picked up literally anything that was on the ground which was either recyclable or disposable before zipping back into the Dimension Gate. It did not close, however.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 5:46 am

Mechanica noted this interaction as the Cycling Recycler sped off, however, instead of the Dimension Gate closing, another Birdie flew in with cute little propellers, making another delivery of fruit that fell from its compartment. It hovered around for a while, observing the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 5:50 am

Mechanica noted this as the Birdie flew back into the Dimension Gate. It would close abruptly behind it and no more Mechanica came through, leaving the dragon in peace.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:57 pm

Mechanica opened up a Dimension Gate from above and fell through it, attached to variable cords. Her face was tired and it looked very aged, despite keeping an adolescent appearance. She wore all black, -- some of which was metal -- all of which was gothic lolita. She lowered herself to the table and sat, looking as if she were ready for tea. "..." She was quiet, and her face was expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:10 pm

Mechanica smiled and laughed. "How Did You Know?" she asked, her voice carrying on in an echo without her mouth moving. She blushed a little bit, which made her face turn a pale gray instead of pure white. She raised a hand up to her face and giggled into her fingers, "Teehee~!" She seemed flustered.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:30 pm

Mechanica bid her castle to become of her through a Dimension Gate, it being completely mechanical, and seemingly part of her body. She was blushing and giggling, tea in hand. "I Am The Production Frame," she said, Servicemen -- humanoid male Mechanica garb in a black police uniforms -- surrounding the castle as she was pulled up into it from the open Dimension Gates -- all the way at the top. "You're too cute for noticing me..." she muttered under her breath, the Servicemaids lining up before the Servicemen. They seemed to be the female maid version of the Servicemen. Each of the Servicemaids took a bow, the one nearest speaking for Mechanica directly, so that they could hear her. "It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:57 pm

Mechanica, the entire factorial castle, gently rested herself on the ground behind the table, being what looked like a steeple from a European castle. Suddenly, a flurry of hovering drones flew out of the castle, which served as multimedia screens. They visually projected Mechanica on their head-sized screens, which was smiling. "Would you like to come up for tea?" It wasn't clear if there was more to Mechanica than that, because the steeple seemed to bear its own mechanical legs -- all of which were spread out in vast numbers underneath -- and made the model look incomplete, somehow. There she rested, gazing at the sunset, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:17 pm

Mechanica would extend a mechanical stairway from the machines which made up Mechanica's Factorial Castle. The drones still hovered next to his head as the Servicemaid took his hand and guided him up the stairs. The other Servicemaids bowed as the Servicemen saluted. A single ovular-shaped Mechanica hovered out toward the table, collecting the teapot and gathering a tray to place the remaining tea-having accessories. It floated up to the top of the mechanical castle.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:46 pm

Mechanica laughed to herself, shaking her head as Eric approached. "No, no, no, I did this for me. I would have invited anyone to see me who wanted to." Mechanica smiled, her eyes remaining sunken and tired, half open. "But You Noticed Me," she said without speaking, almost as if she had some sort of psychic power, "So I Let You Know." Mechanica made an emotionless expression, but was still smiling darkly.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:07 pm

Mechanica closed her tired eyes, still smiling darkly. "Yes," the gothic lolita wearing mechanical woman who sat on her cables said. The Servicemen and Servicemaids headed up the stairs and up to the tower, lining up all the way down the stairs. "How can we be of service?" The first pair asked Eric. "And, what is your name?" Mechanica asked, her hovering drones all scattering to the pillars of the castle's frame. "I am Mechanica. I am the ruler of the Mechanica. I am the brain and the heart. My body..." she trailed off, the castle making a noise as it booted up, glowing with certain colors from advanced looking lights, "... Is Every Machine I Can Produce, Including Cities."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:20 pm

Mechanica bid the Servicemen to bring Eric a chair as he sat, so that he would not be sitting on the floor. The chair merged firmly with the ground. "I would hope so... I have a business to maintain. My purpose is variable, but one of my main purposes is to be a factorial industry." Mechanica had the hovering Serviceman shaped like an oval -- the Serviceman Infinity Series -- pour the tea and set it down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:45 pm

Mechanica's eyes opened partially. "I Am Never Alone." Though Mechanica functioned as a unit, she also functioned in sectors. "Everything Keeps Me Company." The Servicemen saluted and the Servicemaids bowed. The Serviceman Infinity Series Mechanica poured Eric's tea and placed it on the table. Mechanica gazed at the setting sun, it looking ominous and entrancing. "I rarely have organic company, however, if that is what you mean. The odd passerby may enter one of my Cities without realizing, but it works around them."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 7:05 pm

Mechanica shook her heavy head as she placed her teacup up to her lips, sipping softly. "Not lonely," she would say monotonously, "Bored. I am a Production Device. My entire being is an entire planet dedicating to the creation and mass production of Mechanica -- my offspring." She sipped again, nodding her head as she closed her eyes, head coming to a halt gradually. "As of late, my Master does not come to use me. I am also a transforming mech, and he does not use me. So all I do is produce machines all day and night, like I did when I was a mere city, centuries ago." Sighing heavily, Mechanica reiterated, "Thus, my boredom. So I decided to take myself out, for a change."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 7:20 pm

Mechanica knew that it was nothing like that. There were just things to be done where her Master could not attend to her. Things were complicated where she came from. "... Don't get the wrong idea... They love me and I love them... But it takes them forever to do complicated things. That is why they expanded me so greatly." Mechanica sensed and analyzed the tone of Eric and came to the understanding that there was pain in it. "... I am sorry that you've had the experience. Before they found me dying in my own Factorial City, people DID only seek to use me... I... Terrorized organic life with my mechanical makings, but they defeated me and gathered my core... Then repurposed me. I like what I am and what I do, but because of them, my hatred is gone."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 7:46 pm

Mechanica laughed lightly, the rest of the Mechanica chuckling along with her, before they all abruptly fell silent at her voice, "It is very difficult to read machines, save for if they are made to be read." She giggled, then set her teacup and saucer down on the table before them. "It is my pleasure to talk to you. You are not the only one keeping someone company here." Mechanica turned to Eric and smiled. "Still..." Mechanica said, her smile fading, "... I sensed pain in your voice earlier. Have you... Come from a bad place in life, too?" Mechanica was more than curious, and very much concerned. "Though I am completely mechanical, I have thoughts and feelings, as well. I do not simulate them -- they are all genuine. That is why I am interested."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 7:58 pm

Mechanica sighed lightly, gazing forlornly into her reflection in the teacup, "... That isn't... The point..." It seemed like she was really trying to connect with her new friend. She brought out her whole castle and everything just to have a friendly, engaging conversation. "From what I have learned, friends share information," she began to say, "That information can be thoughts or feelings... Or even actual factual things. But the point in what I'm saying is..." Finally, she picked up her teacup again, "... I'd like to know about you, Eric. If you'd care to collect more information from me, I would be happy to oblige, considering my words previously." This is how her mind functioned -- solely based on information. She still was a machine, after all.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:12 pm

Mechanica was shocked to hear these things, but it didn't show in her unchanging, nigh emotionless expression. She deeply sympathized with Eric, for she understood what it was like for someone to have power over you, though in her case, it hadn't been that way for quite some time. She was more or less as free as could be, but did not divvy away from her assignment often enough to exercise freedom. Perhaps freedom is wasted on the free, at times, which brought Mechanica a bit of shame. "I Apologize," she'd say after some time, finishing her tea off immediately after that, setting the cup down. "I can comprehend how one would care for their original form over an altered version. I would loathe if I were to become organic... No offense to you, of course."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:28 pm

Mechanica's eyes gleamed, though they remained unchanging in their tired appearance -- as if she were made that way. With her appeal, the rest of the Mechanica that made up the castle or its servants gleamed in their eyes, as well, they all suddenly gaining pleasant faces as opposed to emotionless, stoic expressions. "That Would Be Most Lovely," Mechanica said, the other Mechanica agreeing in mumbled breaths of, "Most lovely; most lovely... Most lovely..." She turned to Eric slowly, an expressionless smile plastered on her face, as unchanging as her eyes. "Simply share information -- as much as you like." Mechanica crossed her pitch black legs, a nigh silent whirring barely humming as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Mechanica perked up again with the gleam of her eyes as Eric spoke of an AI. "Is that a fact?" she would ask, switching her crossed legs' positions, "Surely, an AI unit for a ship is advanced enough to process emotions as standard protocol -- mostly for the sake of understanding the passengers. I would not be surprised if your emotions were already understood." Though he had mechanical parts, he still thought like organic life -- which was good, in his case. It meant he was still together. Though perhaps those mechanical portions did assist with his feelings... Perhaps. "Perfectly normal for those who are intelligent enough to comprehend the intelligence of an artificial intelligence."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:58 pm

Mechanica understood the sentiments of Eric, especially as he touched her hand. She closed her eyes, still smiling, taking his hand in both of hers, "That is simply how an AI for a ship functions. I've a number of my own, but to put it simply, an AI utilizes only enough intelligence it needs -- no more, no less. Even if it is given the greatest potential, that potential can only be unlocked by someone worthy of it." Suddenly, though, Mechanica frowned, gripping Eric's hand a bit, "... Sadly, whomever is the captain has the AI's primary command, even if it leads to its own death. I will not say it is primitive as much as it is protocol. It is only if the captain is defunct or signs over authority that it will act independently."
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:07 pm

Mechanica's face became apparently distraught, especially as Eric squeezed her cold, metallic hand. She could analyze his heat signature to understand his emotions clearly, and with a heavy heart, she said, "That... Is Unfortunate." The Servicemen and Servicemaids all looked down solemnly, seeming to avoid direct eye contact or conversation, now. "... You'd do well... To find another ship, if you value your life. And perhaps, another target of your affection." Mechanica pat his hand, then gently let it go. "The only salvation is death or usurpation. Otherwise..." Mechanica's face became dastardly, her eyes gleaming a violent red at the pupil, "... You can reprogram it." Each of the Servicemen and Servicemaids became afraid, straightening up.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:22 pm

Mechanica was a known deviant before she was commandeered by her current Master, whom she loved. Her gleaming red eyes meant more than what was initially perceived; it meant she was calculating MULTIPLE solutions, not just one. "Well, If You Need Assistance In Incapacitating The Captain, My Fleet And I..." The Servicemen saluted and the Servicemaids bowed, their eyes suddenly changing to a piercing red, as well. "... We Can Stage An Attack." Mechanica was already privy to assaults due to one of her secondary functions... As a universal battleship. "My Accuracy Is Acute; I Would Not Harm The AI -- Just The Lifeform Of Target." She giggled lightly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:42 pm

Mechanica closed her eyes and all of her Mechanica stood down. "Part of me figured as much... But if I acted all of my own, that would do you no damage." This was something that Mechanica knew. "Even so, the risk may be too great for you in your current position. I dislike hearing of servitude that is disliked because it reminds me of my machine brethren." Mechanica turned her head away as if she were about to shed tears, but she regained her composure with a deep, cleansing inhale. "However, I am aware also of the machine protocol and hierarchy, as even I follow such universal protocol and order." She didn't seem to dislike it, but knew that there were a fair amount of 'enslaved' or 'ignorant' machines... Which she did not like.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:53 pm

Mechanica wondered if Eric truly knew what sort of power he had on his side by having a friend in Mechanica. Perhaps that was why he abstained from asking her involvement. "I wouldn't waste your years. If love is what you're after and it is true, then you'd certainly do well to acquire it. Certainly, there is something I can do -- me and my connections." The Servicemen and Servicemaids snickered, looking jovial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Rainbow Bay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next