The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Holy Trinity's Story!

Go down 
+2
Grand Tabritha
Grand Genesia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grand Genesia
Willmaster the Creation :: Undying Will; Goddess of All Will, Wishes, and Dreams
Willmaster the Creation :: Undying Will; Goddess of All Will, Wishes, and Dreams
Grand Genesia

Dragon
Leo Female Points : 67

Holy Trinity's Story! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 2:55 pm

Finally, after so long of being left out of family affairs due to being too young and immature to do much of anything, Trinity, as Holy Trinity, the Grand Genesia, who was the Willmaster of the Veritas, was given one of the Tensei Grimoires so that she may have a large role in the Veritas, like the rest of her family.

Her own story would write itself to her own Will, within the Rainbow Grimoire that was her own personal Tensei Grimoire. With it, she would be able to enjoy the fullness of the Veritas, like the rest of her family had already been doing all of this time up until now.

The adorable Holy Trinity appeared in a flash of color in one of the most basic starting places of the Veritas, known as the 'Blossom's Steppe', which was a beautiful meadow with all sorts of different types of flowers as far as the eye could see. She looked relatively ethereal in appearance, her body surging with all types of colors, each of which was loosed from her sparkling, flowing, ethereal hair that faded into complete clarity as it trailed toward the end. She wore a white, flowing robe, like an angel or a saint, and hovered over the Blossom's Steppe, overlooking it with a sparkle in her glowing rainbow eyes.

"Okay, Daddy Says... I Should Use The Rainbow Grimoire Tooooo..." She raised her hand up to her mouth, the long sleeve covering it slipping down a bit as she touched her lip thoughtfully. "... Uuuuhhh... Something About Writing In The Book Or Whatever... And Uhhhh..." She tapped her lip, looking around with a slightly strained look upon her face. "... Bond With Family! Right!" Holy Trinity grinned wide, flipping around in place in the air. "Oh! And To Get In Touch With Myself, Too! Yeah!"

This was Holy Trinity's determination.
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 3:10 pm

Holy Trinity soon thought it good to get started on her own before she would deal with summoning the other versions of herself in order to better learn, so she opened up the faintly colored Rainbow Grimoire to the blank first page. "Uuuuuuummmmm..." She was having trouble thinking about what she wanted to do. "... Uuuuuum... Uuuuhhh... Mmmm..." It seemed like she was straining.

"Grrrrrrr... Why Is This So Hard?!" she shouted with a hint of agitation. "I Need Like, A Trainer Or Something!!!" She huffed, but then recognized what she said. "OHHH!!!" she shouted, a sparkle twinkling in her eyes, "A TRAINER!!! YEAH!!!" Once she was certain about what she wanted, the Rainbow Grimoire would inscribe it in the book along with the record of her and then it would manifest before her as a shimmering card with the word 'Trainer' on it.

Holy Trinity took hold of the card, eyes still wide and now sparkling even more intensely at the manifestation of her will into the form of a card, like her father told her. "HE WAS RIIIIIIIGHT!!!" she squealed, giddily laughing at the card...

But, she quickly found herself stuck after that.

Holy Trinity: "... Um... What Do I Do Next?"
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 341

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 3:24 pm

As Holy Trinity contemplated the manner in which she would use the card that she created, she would suddenly be met with a holographic, stately looking female head with grim looking eyes and a ghostly appearance. Her hair was long and clear, but bore a blackish tint. The sclera of her eyes looked like a void, and her pupils seemed to be a piercing red deep within the interior and not protruding like a normal eye's. "... Yo," the woman greeted Holy Trinity in a somber, but casual voice, "... You Need Some Help There, Sis?"
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 3:29 pm

Somewhat brooding over the situation, Holy Trinity almost didn't notice her beloved elder sister, Grand Tabritha, appear before her. "TABI~!" Holy Trinity squealed, "I MISSED YOU!!!" She warped directly in front of the disembodied head, hugging it tightly. "Daddy Just Gave Me My Very Own Grimoire And Told Me That I Was Ready To Learn How To Use The Argus Card System!! Isn't That Super Awesome?!" Holy Trinity giggled and waved her card before Grand Tabritha. "The Only Problem Is, I Dunno How To Start... I Made The Card, But I Dunno What I'm Supposed To Do With It Now..." Holy Trinity made sad eyes, looking into her older sister's. "Will You Help Me, Tabiiii?"
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 3:42 pm

Grand Tabritha chortled lightly, pleased by her younger sister's enthusiasm. "Yeah Sure, Kid. If Pops Let You Be Involved, Then I Oughtta Help Ya Out Or Whatever." She hovered before Holy Trinity, drawing her toward the midst of the Blossom's Steppe. "I Mean, I Am The Operating System, After All. So, Like, I Can Run The Cards Through Me. I Was The One Who Did The Original Beta Test For Dad, Too." With a glum looking expression on her otherwise expressionless face, Grand Tabritha finally halted in a remote part of the Blossom's Steppe, having brought Holy Trinity along with her psychically.

"... Okay, So, Trinity," Grand Tabritha began, "Daddy Probably Wanted Us To Bond Like This, So, Here's What You've Gotta Do. First, We're Going To Use The Most Basic Form Of The Argus Card System. So You Have To Select The Piece: King, Queen, Bishop, Rook, Knight, Or Pawn. Then, You Use The Card, Which Will Automatically Assimilate To The Other Parts Of The Argus System Hidden From You After You Choose The Piece You Want It To Be." Her glazed eyes lingered over to Holy Trinity, and she continued, "... You'll Learn About What The Pieces Do Later, But It's Best To Just Learn What They Are Through Experience." After that, Grand Tabritha cleared her throat. "So. Choose A Piece And Then Have The Card Take On That Piece For You, And It'll Start Doing What You Want In Correspondence To The Piece You Pick."
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 3:51 pm

With the very general explanation given by Tabi, Holy Trinity wanted to try out all of them. "Only One...?" She was kind of sad that she could only use one at a time, but it was better than nothing at all. "Okay... Um... I Piiiick... Rook!!!" She then presented the card before Grand Tabritha. "Rook :: Trainer!" she shouted, slapping the card on Tabi's face. "Rook! Rook! Rook! Rook! Rook!"
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:38 pm

Of course, Grand Tabritha registered Holy Trinity's Command and the Card that she used, which manifested before them as the very Trainer that Trinity called for. It would come in the shape of one of the Tensei, and would also look to be like one of the generic Pieces of the Veritas -- the Rook. It was something like a heavily armored unit that resembled a castle tower, something like the Rook chess piece, yet bore a face and also limbs.

"There Ya Go, Trinity," said her sister, "This Rook Is Going To Be Your Trainer, And Also Serve As A Person To Be A Tutorial Guide, Since, You Know... I'm Kinda Too Lazy To Do All Of That." This didn't mean Tabi wouldn't be around, though. No, of course not. She still wanted to help her sister, but she didn't want to do so in the really boring ways. That could be left to the Piece. "Yeah, So This Piece Will Be Dealing With The Tutorial Portion Of This And I'll Be The One Who Will Activate Your Cards." Grand Tabritha smiled lightly, but then returned to a neutral expression. "... Have Fun," she said quickly, then idled where she was, floating in place.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
The Tensei

Male Points : 328
Job/hobbies : Sephirot (Tree Of Life)

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:42 pm

The Trainer stood before the Holy Trinity ready to serve, bowing to her and saying, "It is a pleasure to serve you, my liege! Please, feel free to request any of my services to you, and to allow me to be your guide for the basic Tutorial of the Veritas!" It rose from the ground and stood up straight, a smile on its face and standing completely motionless, awaiting its next Command.

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:51 pm

Overcome with excitement to see more of the Veritas working before her eyes, Holy Trinity clapped her hands together as she bore witness to the Trainer that she created all by herself come alive to serve her. "OOO!! This Is So Cool!" She warped over to Grand Tabritha's head, which was only a few feet away, and she hugged her face tightly, though she was a hologram. "THANKS SO MUCH, BIG SIS! THIS WILL BE THE MOST FUN WE HAVE YET!!!" She then warped right back in front of the Trainer, which she gave all of her enthusiasm to.

"Okay!!" Trinity shouted, "I Want To Learn First About What My Daddy Meant When He Said That I Have To Connect To My Other Selves! What Do I Have To Do About That, Trainer?"
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:02 pm

Being both a Tensei and also directly linked to the energy of the Veritas upon creation, the Trainer was already filled with information, and whatever was not within it by default could be streamed into it based on what Holy Trinity was asking of it. This led it to respond, "Ah! Simple, Young Mistress! All that your Honorable Father means by that is to connect to the inner workings of your mind and soul that make you who you are. Your lower Restrictions, as the Tensei Royal Family call them, are the lower manifestations of yourself that help comprise the full form of your higher self, which you are of them. Therefore, knowing them better and having them get to know you better will strengthen both you and them altogether as a singular unit, as opposed to if you would all remain detached and disconnected from each other." The Trainer saluted.

"All you must do is look within, and you will then see which part of you the lower Restrictions make up and are bound to you by, and from there, you can link with them, and even bring them to where we are presently!" After this, the Trainer bowed to Holy Trinity once more. "I hope this information is to your liking, Young Mistress."

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:06 pm

Placing her hands in her lap as she listened to what her Trainer had to say, Holy Trinity thought a bit about what it meant by such words. "Oooooh..." she cooed innocently, "Ummmm... Okay! Thanks!" She then closed her eyes and stretched her arms out, channeling the energy from the Veritas into herself and resonating with it in order to search her own mind and soul and connect to herself wherever she might be, looking both within and without simultaneously and allowing her own free will to do as it may in terms of linking herself together.

"Huuuuurrrrrm!!!" Holy Trinity continued to concentrate hard, drawing forth whichever of her lower Restrictions would so happen to come to her.
Back to top Go down
Cleo
Spirit of the Delta :: Heart's Whisper
Cleo

Dragon
Leo Female Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:19 pm

It didn't take very long for Holy Trinity to reach the unoccupied version of herself that served as her more spiritual inclined form, Yang Trinity, otherwise known as 'Yangity', who was Trinity's Second Restriction form. Where Yinity was her First Restriction form and was currently involved with Tabitha's lower Restriction, Yangity was totally available for summoning without interruption.

She manifested in a bright and iridescent light from out of Holy Trinity's chest, being symbolic of her very Spirit, and shaped herself out of that light into the form of a young girl with long, silver hair and a cute, simple, silver dress. She wore black, casual shoes, and her eyes were large and silvery, much like her shimmering hair. The iridescent light retracted into her chest in a fashion similar to how she came from out of Holy Trinity's chest, and Yangity stood in full flesh before her higher self, whom she'd never seen nor been in contact with before. "WOOOOOOW!!!" Yangity exclaimed with awe, dazzled by the beautiful appearance of Holy Trinity, "What Is Going On Here?! This Looks Cool!"

Flight of Creation (Battle Theme)

Legendary Tensei Art of Soul: Realization; Spirit Cards!
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:32 pm

Right before Holy Trinity's eyes, Yangity, her Second Restriction self, manifested out of her own spirit! Having never interacted with any version of herself before, Holy Trinity was just as amazed as Yangity was to see herself. "WOOOOW!!!" she mirrored herself, raising one of her hands up underneath her long, white sleeve to reach out and touch Yangity, "It Really Is Me! Too Cool!" After touching her face a couple of times, and then touching her own face, Holy Trinity regained her train of thought, speaking to Yangity, "I Brought You Here, Me! So That We Can Become Better Than We Were Before! Cuz That's What Daddy Said Would Happen If We Connected To Each Other!" Holy Trinity stuck out her tongue and smiled in a ditzy fashion, then covered her own mouth with her sleeve cutely. "So Yah! You And Me, We're Gonna Train Here With The Argus Card System And Stuff! Because Daddy Gave Me This Super Cool Book And Showed Me How To Make Some Super Cool Cards And Stuff!" She whipped her sleeve out to the side to point at the Trainer, saying to Yangity, "Like This Thing! That's One Of My Cards That I Made! He's Gonna Help Us Train By Being Our Tutor, Or Something Like That." She smiled wide at Yangity. "M'KAAAY?!"
Back to top Go down
Cleo
Cleo

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:38 pm

Taking all such information in, Yangity looked clueless for a short while, but then swiftly responded to herself, "M'KAAAAY~!" in a singsong fashion, turning acutely to the Trainer. "Teach Me, Trainer! Yangity Wants To Learn!" She saluted it, but came to the sudden realization about what Holy Trinity said. "Oh! You Said Something About Cards? I Know How To Use The Cards! Daddy Taught Me A Long Time Ago! See, Watch!"

Concentrating similarly to how Holy Trinity had done previously, Yangity held her hands before her, palms facing each other in front of her chest, light glowing in between her palms. Soon enough, a reddish looking card with a burning aura appeared, and she plucked it from in front of her and held it up into the air dramatically. "THE SPIRIT CARD OF FIRE!!!" she shouted, after which she would sing and hold a melodious note in order to add to the drama of the appearance of the card. "This Was The Very First Spirit Card Daddy Taught Me How To Make, And It Releases Fireworks!" She then presented it to Holy Trinity politely. "Here You Go, Me! I Told You That I Knew About The Cards!"

Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:48 pm

Holy Trinity grabbed the Spirit Card created by Yangity and without warning, she would become infused with the knowledge of the Spirit Cards much more deeply, which also further established a link between herself and Yangity. "OHHHH!!!" Holy Trinity shouted, a myriad of fireworks going off around her at her own stimulation, "YES!!! THIS IS TOTALLY IT!!!" She warped directly in front of Yangity's face, nose-to-nose, gazing her straight into her eyes. "OMG!!! I UNDERSTAND IT ALL NOW!!!" Warping back to her original place, Holy Trinity gave Yangity her card back, then clapped her sleeves together rapidly. "I Know Exactly What We've Gotta Do Next, Yangity! I Know It All!"

Just then, Holy Trinity pointed her sleeve at Yangity, explaining to her, "We Have Lots Of Work To Do In Order To Develop Ourselves! So, I'm Going To Give You Any Card That I Make So That You Will Have Their Power Within Your Spirit Cards! Plus..." She withdrew her arm, then took hold of the Rainbow Grimoire, which would appear before her again. "... With Our Souls Connected Now, I Can Use My Power That Daddy Gave Me Of 'Absolute Creation' To Finish Making You, So That You'll Be Better Equipped To Go Out And Like, Do Cool Stuff!" Holy Trinity wrote things within the Rainbow Grimoire that would instantly manifest within Yangity, and as she did this, she would say, "I Am Going To Rest Inside Of You For A While So That You Will Be Able To Develop More, And I Will Also Develop Along With You! This Way, We Can Both Grow At The Same Time, And With My Power Of 'Absolute Creation', Whatever We Want Will Come True Right Then And There, Which Should Give Us A Great Head Start!" Slamming the Rainbow Grimoire shut once she was done making some additions to Yangity's rather bare character, Holy Trinity hovered over her, lowering herself gently into her body. "I Will Be With You, Yangity, And My Power Will Be Yours!" She resonated with Yangity, embedding herself into her body and binding with her soul, completely giving up power to the vessel which was Yangity.
Back to top Go down
Cleo
Cleo

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:57 pm

Still pretty awestruck, Yangity allowed Holy Trinity to do as she would, listening carefully to what she was saying all the while. "Yes, Me! That Sounds Totally Super Awesome!" Fully embracing the will and spirit of Holy Trinity, Yangity would embody her, letting the infinite power of the Willmaster flow through her. It was then that she felt a deeper connection to herself like no other, and a bit of discover was made about herself on the spot, unlocking a new Spirit Card, which would be for the Trainer. With eyes glowing rainbow colors, Yangity channeled the power of Holy Trinity, continuing right where she left off with their minds and spirits in complete unison.

"Trainer!" Yangity called out to the Piece, finally returning attention to it, "Yangity Wants You To Now Tell Us What Is The Next Best Thing For Us To Do, Since We Can Now Unify With Each Other And I Can Now Make More Spirit Cards!"

Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 4:54 am

Once it was the Piece's turn to speak again, it perked up and immediately responded, "Yes, Young Mistress! The best course of action for you at this point would be to further attempt to use the Spirit Cards by dissolving me and creating the next one out of your imagination, in order to get a better feel of being able to utilize this ability." It seemed like the Trainer had no qualms about being dissolved back into a Card, as its servitude was to the Tensei... Most specifically, Trinity, who was the creator of this specific card, and likely a few more. "I have explained to you the basics for you to learn and practice with. Now, it is up to you to use what I have taught you in whatever way feels proper in conjunction with what was blessed to you by your Honorable Father."

Back to top Go down
Cleo
Cleo

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 12:24 pm

Yangity blinked. "Ooooooh. Okaaaay!" She seemed to get it, to an extent. "Alls I Gotta Do Is... Make Another Card! Instead Of Making A Trainer In Order To Teach Me Basics... I Will Make A Master To Help Me Master The Basics!!" This logic was sound to Yangity, and without hesitation, she drew strength from Holy Trinity, creating from her imagination a brand new card. "GO, SPIRIT CARD!! MASTER FUU!!!" She raised her hand up into the air, generating the card of her creation, taking hold of it in her fingers. "YEAH!!!" she shouted, holding it before her sister. "Tabi! Yangity Made A New Card! Isn't It Cool?!" She flailed it before the eyes of Grand Tabritha, smiling goofily.

"... Wait. Didn't You Say I Needed To Also Say A Piece So That It Would Work...?" She didn't see why it was necessary, but she also wanted to use the Card System that her father created rather than just use the Spirit Cards that she learned all by itself. So she complied. "Uhhh... This Time, I Want Master Fuu To Be... A KNIGHT!!" So, Yangity would speak the Command for the recognition of the Argus Card System.

"Knight :: Master Fuu."

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 12:29 pm

With Yangity speaking the correct Command, Grand Tabritha initialized the Argus Card System once again, reading the Spirit Card and applying it to the Piece of which it was affiliated at the moment.

Before her yet again would appear another Piece, only unlike the Rook Trainer, who held some semblance to a typical Rook Piece, this one was like a Knight... Though it didn't look like the Chess Piece type Knight, but a more general Knight one would find in militant ranks.

Knight Master Fuu took on the appearance of an oriental man clad in heavy armor, reminiscent of the traditional garb of Japanese Knights.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 12:34 pm

Once realized, Master Fuu would stand before Yangity, ready to serve her just the same as the Trainer, who would now dissipate, since Yangity was currently capable of only utilizing one Spirit Card at a time.

"Greetings, Yangity! It is I, Master Fuu, ready to help you master something new about yourself." He bowed to her deeply, showing his respect. "Tell me, Young Mistress, do you know about your capability as an Instrument, or, Living Weapon? If not, surely, we may begin there."

Back to top Go down
Cleo
Cleo

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:10 pm

"WOAAAH!!!" shouted Yangity, who was impressed by the manifestation of Master Fuu. "IT'S REALLY YOU, MASTER FUU!! WAAAI~!" She jumped up and glomped him, rubbing her cheek upon his armor. "You Are So Cool, Master Fuu! We're Gonna Have Tons Of Fun Together!!" But he said something interesting to her; something that she hadn't ever really thought about, nor been introduced to.

"Huh? Instrument? Living Weapon?" It seemed like a familiar concept to her, but her memory was somewhat hazy about it. "Uuuummm... I Mean, I Remember That When I Was At The School, There Were Lots Of People Who Were Able To Transform Into Weapons..." It was so long ago, shortly after Trinity's birth from the Dream World, but even that was so long ago that she could barely recall. "... After That, Yangity Does Not Really Remember..." She popped her finger in her mouth, making sad eyes. "Why Do You Ask, Master Fuu? Is It Important?"

Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:21 pm

"Hmmmmmm..." hummed Master Fuu, who stroked his long, thin mustache, "... Well then. I suppose it is best to let you figure out for yourself what type of Instrument that you are." He placed his hands behind his back, continuing to say, "In this form, Young Mistress, you are an Instrument. Instruments, or Living Weapons, are, as the name suggests, weapons who are actually alive. Soul Weapons are a type of Instrument, and they have the capacity to transform into a weapon form and utilize the power of their Soul Energy, which is known as their Willflow. In order to learn what type of Instrument you are, you will first need to tap into your very Soul and discover the truth for yourself. Once you do that, I will be able to teach you how to use your Willflow, as well as how to use your abilities to draw strength from souls, as Soul Weapons do." Master Fuu nodded his head slowly. "Concentrate, Young Mistress, on who you are... Your identity... Your personality... These things define your very Soul... And once you are able to understand them... You will then know yourself."

Back to top Go down
Cleo
Cleo

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 7:29 am

What Master Fuu was telling Yangity sounded way too complicated. She didn't want to even try to do all of that, and didn't really know what it meant in the first place. So, she went to her default phrase whenever she felt like things were out of her control. "I'm Scared..." Yangity pretended to quiver, yet seemed like she was actually intimidated by something and was trying to play it off as if she wasn't.

Quickly, her thoughts and feelings shifted to something else, abandoning all such emotions that were previously experienced at the drop of a hat.

"I Will Just Have To Ask The Other Me About What To Do!" concluded Yangity, who then drew power from herself in order to bring forth Holy Trinity from the depths of her being.

Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 7:35 am

As Yangity tapped into the higher power of Holy Trinity within her, she would be brought into the depths of her own soul, where Holy Trinity was residing. "Um, Yeah, So Daddy Apparently Left Us Some 'Fill-In-The-Blanks' For Us After Getting Us Started, But I'm Just Gonna Go Ahead And Use The Rainbow Grimoire To Fill Those In For You." Holy Trinity nonchalantly flipped open the Rainbow Grimoire and started doing some things in it, then close it abruptly. "THERE!" she cried, smiling wide. "Now Go Back Outside And Everything Will Happen By Itself, M'kay?!" Holy Trinity tried to nudge Yangity back out so that she could see the cool things she imagined happen to her lower Restriction form.
Back to top Go down
Cleo
Cleo

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 8:01 am

"Wait, Is This How I'm Supposed To Learn--?" Yangity was cut off by Holy Trinity nudging her back outside of the soul as soon as she got there. But, the moment she exited and returned to the physical plane, things about herself suddenly became clear to her, as if she'd already always known... Or like she was making things up on the spot.

Or both.

"Oh Cool! Looks Like I Ended Up Being A Weapon Of Mass Destruction! Whee!!" It was just what Yangity wanted to find out that she was. "Huh. I Guess I Do Know Myself Better Than I Thought Already." Trinity was certainly very lazy when she didn't want to apply herself, but even that turned out to be amazing. It was just a matter of the fact that she didn't really learn anything from such a trait, and often gave up easily when she didn't want to put any effort in.

"Anyways, So Yeah! What's Next, Master Fuu?! Can I Use Another Card? I Really Think That My Higher Self Made Me Master Whatever You Were Saying, Or Something." Yangity was thinking about chocolate.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Trinity's Story!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next