The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Holy Trinity's Story!

Go down 
+2
Grand Tabritha
Grand Genesia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grand Genesia
Willmaster the Creation :: Undying Will; Goddess of All Will, Wishes, and Dreams
Willmaster the Creation :: Undying Will; Goddess of All Will, Wishes, and Dreams
Grand Genesia

Dragon
Leo Female Points : 67

Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 2:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Finally, after so long of being left out of family affairs due to being too young and immature to do much of anything, Trinity, as Holy Trinity, the Grand Genesia, who was the Willmaster of the Veritas, was given one of the Tensei Grimoires so that she may have a large role in the Veritas, like the rest of her family.

Her own story would write itself to her own Will, within the Rainbow Grimoire that was her own personal Tensei Grimoire. With it, she would be able to enjoy the fullness of the Veritas, like the rest of her family had already been doing all of this time up until now.

The adorable Holy Trinity appeared in a flash of color in one of the most basic starting places of the Veritas, known as the 'Blossom's Steppe', which was a beautiful meadow with all sorts of different types of flowers as far as the eye could see. She looked relatively ethereal in appearance, her body surging with all types of colors, each of which was loosed from her sparkling, flowing, ethereal hair that faded into complete clarity as it trailed toward the end. She wore a white, flowing robe, like an angel or a saint, and hovered over the Blossom's Steppe, overlooking it with a sparkle in her glowing rainbow eyes.

"Okay, Daddy Says... I Should Use The Rainbow Grimoire Tooooo..." She raised her hand up to her mouth, the long sleeve covering it slipping down a bit as she touched her lip thoughtfully. "... Uuuuhhh... Something About Writing In The Book Or Whatever... And Uhhhh..." She tapped her lip, looking around with a slightly strained look upon her face. "... Bond With Family! Right!" Holy Trinity grinned wide, flipping around in place in the air. "Oh! And To Get In Touch With Myself, Too! Yeah!"

This was Holy Trinity's determination.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cleo
Spirit of the Delta :: Heart's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 8:01 am

"Wait, Is This How I'm Supposed To Learn--?" Yangity was cut off by Holy Trinity nudging her back outside of the soul as soon as she got there. But, the moment she exited and returned to the physical plane, things about herself suddenly became clear to her, as if she'd already always known... Or like she was making things up on the spot.

Or both.

"Oh Cool! Looks Like I Ended Up Being A Weapon Of Mass Destruction! Whee!!" It was just what Yangity wanted to find out that she was. "Huh. I Guess I Do Know Myself Better Than I Thought Already." Trinity was certainly very lazy when she didn't want to apply herself, but even that turned out to be amazing. It was just a matter of the fact that she didn't really learn anything from such a trait, and often gave up easily when she didn't want to put any effort in.

"Anyways, So Yeah! What's Next, Master Fuu?! Can I Use Another Card? I Really Think That My Higher Self Made Me Master Whatever You Were Saying, Or Something." Yangity was thinking about chocolate.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
The Tensei

Male Points : 328
Job/hobbies : Sephirot (Tree Of Life)

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 8:39 am

Master Fuu, who was created with preexisting knowledge prior to Holy Trinity's creative inserts, was completely caught off guard by her, which shouldn't have been possible considering he had all of the information necessary to be able to be prepared for anything. However, it was because Holy Trinity created brand new variables on the spot that didn't exist previously, so Master Fuu could not actually be ready for what she made.

"... She truly is powerful..." muttered the rather impressed Master Fuu, however he was also somewhat afraid because though her power is primarily of Creation, no matter what, even that is still attached to Destruction all the same. "... But I suppose that I needn't worry, because her Honorable Father will be able to deal with her, if not anyone else on her level..." It really wasn't the place of a Servant Of Creation to get too involved unnecessarily. "Ah, well, if you feel you are ready to move on, Young Mistress, it would do us well to get in some mastery in combat!" Master Fuu pointed off toward the distance, far over the horizon. "Far off in any direction, much farther than can be seen, are the different sections of the forest, which has some creatures. Likewise, there are some creatures out in the field we are in, as well." Master Fuu awaited what Yangity would decide to do in terms of selection of the combat arena.

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Cleo
Cleo

Dragon
Leo Female Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 8:50 am

Quite honestly, Master Fuu was talking about things that Yangity didn't really care about right at the moment, which led her attention to drift off, until... She became bored. "I'm Bored. I KNOW!!! I'll Use Another Card! Yeah!" Without thinking any further, Yangity manifested the next thing that came into her head in the form of a Spirit Card, and randomly called out a Command.

"Rook :: Guard Of The Castle!"

Flight of Creation (Battle Theme)

Legendary Tensei Art of Soul: Realization; Spirit Cards!
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 341

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 8:58 am

As the young Tensei Commanded, so would be done. The 'Guard Of The Castle' Card that she created would be applied to the 'Rook' Piece, but in exchange, Master Fuu would be withdrawn back into Yangity as Guard Of The Castle replaced him without any sort of prior warning, cutting him off mid-thought and unaware that Yangity had even decided to so impulsively switch him. She was just doing whatever she wanted without thinking, clearly, but with the Eyes Of The Argus and the Eyes Of The Spider Queen acting in tandem, Grand Tabritha could further analyze that she would only harm herself if she ended up damaging her Spirit Cards, especially if she was the one to do so on accident. She wouldn't tell her, though, since Trinity tended to like to be as free as possible. She'd either make the mistake and learn from it or she'd understand not to make the mistake at all, so Tabi didn't even need to worry.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 9:04 am

Once Master Fuu was unwittingly switched out and replaced with the 'Guard Of The Castle', the Spirit Card manifested as a very large castle wall that also resembled a castle's 'Guard Knight', which the 'Rook' Piece tended to resemble at base value. It did not speak, but it remained close to Yangity, as if seeking to protect her from something.

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 5:31 am

Nearby, hidden in some of the taller flowers, a creature was nestled. It was an unspecified creature, but it did not seem all that strong or threatening. It was woken up by Yangity's activities, causing it to poke its head up out of the tall flowerbed, where its silhouette and glowing eyes could be seen. It was not very large at all.

Whatever it was, it made a mad dash at Yangity, its agility seeming to be its strong point. Because the 'Guard Of The Castle' was only protecting her from the front, the unknown creature could attack from any other opening, one of which was in fact her exposed side. It jumped at her, right in front of the light of the sun, which continued to block out its image by casting the shadow of itself underneath.
Back to top Go down
Cleo
Cleo

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 5:45 am

Obviously, Yangity wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings, as she was too preoccupied with her latest creation standing before her. "It's So Awesome!" she cried, patting the back of the wallish creation. "I Bet This One Can Protect Me From Anything!"

When the random Beastkin tried to ambush her, though, she could feel a twinge in her very soul that alerted her to its presence, and she reacted accordingly. From her soul's twinge, the 'Guard Of The Castle' would be able to act instinctively, and when Yangity focused on the oncoming threat, by her will would the Spirit Card Piece be moved to block the creature coming at her. "EEE! I'M SCARED!!!" Yangity shouted. "PROTECT ME, GIANT WALL!! DO IT NOW!!"

Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 5:52 am

The eyes of the Guard Of The Castle, which were deep within its wallish construction, hidden in darkness, would see the creature coming at Yangity from the side. Feeling the power of her soul, even in such a small amount, caused it to react accordingly, and the ends of its body curved around Yangity to create a protective cove for her. This would block the initial attack of the unknown creature and also allow the Guard Of The Castle to turn to face forward, now protecting the sides of Yangity, as well. Granted, as great a guardian as this Piece seemed to be, it didn't seem like it was all that capable offensively, if at all. One could only wonder if this was because that wasn't its primary intention or because Yangity hadn't created anything for it beyond its intended purpose, but as it stood, its only objective seemed to be protecting her and nothing else.

Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 6:06 am

The creature hit the wall and fell to the ground, scuttling to get back up onto its feet. Once it was visible, it looked to be some type of small and indiscernible creature, whose form was too ambiguous to be determined as one type of creature. It wasn't a blend of different creatures, like a Chimera, but it wasn't a specified creature either, and could not be classified under a single category. It looked to be an entirely new type of creature in the Veritas... Or, at least one that had never before been seen. It was in the likeness of a rodent, canine, feline, and leporine.

This creature was frantic at first, trying a few extra times to break through the wall, but it was simply far too weak to do so, or cause any damage at all. In fact, the many attempts began to hurt it, and it would flee the scene after suffering too much pain from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Cleo
Cleo

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 6:17 am

"Hawhawhawhaw!!!" Yangity laughed maliciously and triumphantly, "YOU CANNOT DEFEAT MY ULTIMATE SUPER GUARDIAN WALL GUY!! FEAR MY GREAT POWER, MONSTER!!"

As Yangity gloated over the more-or-less insignificant creature, the could feel that its soul was gaining distance between them. She peeked from behind the wall and saw it trying to escape, which put her in a type of hysteria that made her want to go out and catch it and destroy it. "YOU CANNOT ESCAPE, LITTLE CREATURE THINGY!! BEHOLD -- I AM YANGITY, MASTER OF THE SPIRIT CARDS!!! TREMBLE AT MY AWESOME POWEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!"

On pure, blind instinct and without thinking at all, Yangity drew forth another Spirit Card... Only this one was different from the others, as it had a great deal more Spiritual Energy within it than the previous ones, and it seemed like in her state, she was putting a lot more effort in its creation. The Guard Of The Castle would be withdrawn back into her soul, only to be replaced with the new card, which was...

"MY UNICORN GOD!!! WITH ALL THE POWERS OF A UNICORN AND A GOD, I WILL MAKE THAT LITTLE THING PAY FOR ATTACKING ME!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!" Yangity hurled the Spirit Card forth, having it chase behind the escaping creature, saying to her sister, "QUEEN :: UNICORN GOD!!!" as the Command for her latest and greatest creation to do her bidding.

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 341

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 6:20 am

Processing the maniacal Yangity's Command, the Spirit Card would be registered in the Argus Card System once again, replacing what was the Guard Of The Castle with the new creation, the 'Unicorn God'. It would appear mid-gallop as an equestrian marvel, being all manner of color and also having a great and prominent horn, illustrious as the day. There was also a queenly crown around its horn as a symbol of its royalty.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 6:25 am

The Unicorn God galloped faster, not seeming to touch the ground as it ran, but only skimming right above it, giving it no traction, but also no resistance. Somehow, it gained speed as if it did have the stable traction of the ground, though its hooves were gliding on the air.

Naturally, being both much larger and physically adapted to running than the creature in question, it caught up with no issue, then proceeded to crush the creature flat in order to stop it. The sheer weight and power of the Unicorn God's brilliant hoof upon the creature should have killed it dead, but whether or not this was the case had yet to be determined. All that happened was that as soon as it subdued to creature, it halted and turned to Yangity, who was its master, and awaited her next command.
Back to top Go down
Cleo
Cleo

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 6:34 am

"WOOOOOO!!" shouted Yangity, who ran over toward where the Unicorn God captured the little beast thing. "That Was AWESOME Unicorn God! You Were All... STOMP!! And I Was All... AWESOME!!" She jumped up and down in front of it, stroking its side a bit. "I Bet You Won't Mess With Us No Mores Now, Will Ya Huh, Little Creature Thing?! HUUUUH!?!?!?!?" She threw up all manner of hand gestures in a gloating manner and in rapid succession, most of which were faster than could be perceived, and probably had no real meaning behind being eccentric and silly manners of expression. "YOU GOT STOMPED, SON!!! STRAIGHT STOMPED ON, BRO!!!"

This continued for a short while, but soon enough, Yangity came to a conclusion. "Oh... Wait... Is It Dead? I Didn't Wanna Kill It..." Her eyes welled up with tears, and she became sheepish rather immediately once she realized the gravity of what she'd just done. "... *Sniff* ... I Just Wanted That Thing To... *Sniff* ... Not Disrespect Me, Or Something... *Sniff Sniff*"

Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 6:38 am

It was clear that Yangity felt remorseful for having the Unicorn God crush the little creature, and it was also definitely dead, as its Soul rose from its flattened body and up before the two of them. Feeling Yangity's sorrow for the loss of life, the Unicorn God decided that it would restore the life of the creature that it killed in order to restore Yangity's happiness. With a touch from its horn, which glowed a myriad of colors, the Soul would return to the body and the Unicorn God lifted its hoof. The healing properties natural to the Unicorns was amplified because the Unicorn God was a Deity, and so could do much more than just heal... It could restore life. Therefore, when the soul returned to the body, the Unicorn God also healed the damage done to the body as well, bringing the creature completely back to life and in a state better than it was before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Trinity's Story!   Holy Trinity's Story! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Trinity's Story!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2