The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triere
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Triere

Dog
Pisces Points : 283

Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang   Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 6:52 am

Triere was sitting inside of the Black Pyramid of the Trunade, as she usually frequented when she wasn't present, much to no one's knowledge, in her personal chambers. These quarters were designated at one point to her Absolute Zero Gang, which she started so long ago. For a long while, she was looking for membership, but when she found herself a nice little motley crew and a first mate to die for, they all up and go their own way. Granted, her father, who now had commandeered her Absolute Zero Gang, but had given her exclusivity to command The Assault and Zettai Reido, the Tundra, in return.

Even so, Triere couldn't help but want to be the leader of the crew that she made, father or not. She was of course a member of the crew, but she wasn't the gang leader, like she was when she began and all throughout. She loved her father, but this was personal territory, and it was eating at her, especially since he didn't even do anything with the Absolute Zero Gang at all. He barely did anything with the Trunade as a whole.

This made Triere think... Perhaps she could do that for him whilst he was busy doing whatever the fuck else? It couldn't hurt... And would be great payback for him just coming and taking over her gang like it was urgent and then doing absolutely nothing. She could have been a Space Pirate or some shit by now. In her cool spaceship made of ice and the size of a continent, more or less. The Tundra was huge, and it was only just a fragment of the actual larger 'Storehouse'.

But no, her father adamantly declared ownership, and as The Creator, he technically had certain executive rights, but because she was the actual originator of the gang, she also had certain executive rights that he didn't. And she intended to exercise them now... To take the Absolute Zero Gang back. Her father could do what he wanted with the rest of the Trunade, but the Absolute Zero Gang was going to be under Triere's direct authority, as was tradition.

And that was final.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Volcanon the Ashen Vulturecrow :: Keeper Of Insanity; Alice Of Insanity
Tyrannica

Other / Decline to state Points : 215
Job/hobbies : "Evil Tymon, Given Self Girl Form." - Ty-chan (Khrona)

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang   Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 1:50 pm

='Traphouse'=
Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang Neutra10
-Neutral-

However long it had been afterward, a strange new girl showed up inside of the Absolute Zero Gang HQ... Which was strange, because not only should no one have been able to get into this place at all, no part of the Trunade actually belonged to the Absolute Zero Gang except for Triere. So who could this person be?

"... Yo," she greeted monotonously, "... Soooo. Is this the way to the Red Alert Squad, or whatever? A voice in my head told me to go there, and to come here to go there." She girl was more than plain looking, aside from her unusually striking features, such as the hardened, absent, malicious, blank look in her eyes... Or the unkempt hair and apparel. She didn't at all look very spectacular or threatening, or even special in the slightest. Well, except that unquestionably unique look in her eyes. "... Am I in the right place, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang   Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 1:59 pm

The instinctive reaction to anyone setting foot in the Absolute Zero Gang chambers was shock, but that shock was gravened to abysmal horror once Triere actually set her eyes on the otherwise plain looking girl. Though, before she could fully process why she felt that way, she was hit with a great tactical advantage she could achieve here and now with this opportune moment, and show her father who was boss. "... Why, Of Course It Is~!" Triere replied singsongingly, "Whyever Do You Ask~?" Triere had already come to various conclusions, especially after doing a quick conscious scan of her other Restrictions, which had other information they could share.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang   Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 5:00 am

Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang Secret10
-Secret-

The girl paused, seeming as if she wasn't going to respond at all, then abruptly stated, "... The voice in my head tells me to tell you that it's because I'm assigned as the head of the Red Alert Squad and for me to start doing something... Or something." She kinda shrugged. "... But. I'm Tyrannica Tensei. You got a name, or... Should I not care?" Tyrannica was very eager -- though she didn't show it -- to take the Red Alert Squad for a spin. The voice in her head filled her in on everything that she needed to know which she didn't or wouldn't know, which explained her eerie knowledge of the Veritas when she was only just recently reborn and brought into it, and also just recently officially named a Tensei.

Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang   Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 7:44 am

"... Tensei...?" Triere muttered, her eyes dilating some. "... Then... Does That Make You...?"

Puzzling, yes, and... Somehow, frustrating. Even to the tactical master, Triere. Her mind was being overworked by this, and so she was distracted somewhat momentarily. So much so, she almost didn't realize that she hadn't introduced herself. "... Oh, Right. I Am... Triere Tensei. Your... Sister? I Guess?" This girl spoke of a voice in her head... But what did that mean? Was she like Triere when Triere was unified with Signis and Blue in the same flesh? Or... Was it different? Was there another being inside her...? The power she radiated seemed so familiar, yet also somehow...

"... Red Alert Squad, You Say?" Triere parroted, still making calculations in her head. "... And You're In Charge Of Tha--"

Then, it hit her all at once -- a wave of insanity.

Triere's eyes flashed bright red, and her entire clearish-blue attire became a translucent jagged black -- black ice. The bright red of her eyes cooled to a frosty blue, with several rings rippling through them. "... I Don't Think That We're Just Sisters," Triere concluded, though her voice was now far more docile and cold, and her demeanor bore great intimidation. "... I Think That You... Are A Manifestation Of My Insanity Embodied." The cold calculations of Triere -- who had taken on her Insanity Form, known as 'Black Al'Ice' -- fully processed all of the information from the energy of Tyrannica, which was pure Insanity. "... Just Like My Father Had A Manifestation Of His Own Insanity That He Fought Against." Triere, as Black Al'Ice, did recall that every Tensei was born with several aspects that decided how they would mature, but... She always thought that her Insanity was the Black Al'Ice. And it was.

But, by that logic, that also meant...

"... And I Don't Think You're The Manifestation Of Just My Insanity Alone. I Think, Since All Of The Royal Daughters Are Connected, You Are The Amalgamation Of ALL Of Our Insanity As One Entity." If she was indeed spot on, that meant that Tyrannica potentially had the power of all of the daughters combined, which meant she was extremely powerful. "... Ask The Voice In Your Head If My Calculations Are Correct."
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang   Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 6:18 am

='Secret'=
Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang Hachib11
-Hachibadda-

Suddenly, in between the conversation between Triere and Tyrannica, a womanly figure donning a long-eared hat and a black tubetop with some shorts and black boots came surfing through the Trunade HQ and into the Forbidden Factions -- to the Absolute Zero Gang HQ -- on some Black Sand. She came to a skidding stop, the sparkling crystalline sand like starlight in the night sky. "... What's Up, Little Sis?" the woman spoke, flipping her twin-eared hat, which held all of her long, black hair, "Big Sis Needs A Solid."

Taijitu, the woman in question, was in the midst of a very important cutthroat matter, and she was about to score the jackpot. However, she needed some cover fast, and Triere, the original leader of the Absolute Zero Gang, was in direct command over The Assault, as a reward for her leadership of the Absolute Zero Gang. Taijitu was the head of the entire Trunade, which the Absolute Zero Gang eventually fell under after renouncing its rebel status as a Rebel Gang. Though it was very rare to see Tai at all, since most of her work was handled in the shadows, it was even rarer for her to see Triere, whom was her younger sister.

Of the sisters, she was considered under the lineage of Tinasanti, but in a way that was bound to Tymon, and not his daughters, which Tina was one of. Thus, with Taijitu being associated with Taomin and Tymon, it made her and the female versions of Tymon all sisters to his daughters, and not parental figures to them, despite the true form as a male being their father. To that regard, Taijitu, though Tymon's female form, was considered the Big Sister to the young daughters.

Even more than that, Tai had once tried to have a sisterly bond with Triere, Trinity, and Tabitha, but was quickly pulled away, leaving them a long while ago. She'd been busy ever since, and she knew that of all of them, Triere was the one that was the most upset by it at the time. So it only made sense to make amends by coming straight to her, as protocol would have it, in fact. "You Ready To Spend That Quality Time Together That I Promised Ya?" Tai winked at Triere. "We Can Get Back To Tyrannica Later -- Big Sis Needs The Assault Launched NOW!" It was very critical.

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang   Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 6:24 am

Initially, none of this scenario actually hit Tyrannica in any way, and she was wholly indifferent about the entire thing. However, for some strange reason, when Taijitu showed up and spoke, Tyrannica was overcome by a primal discontent that made her feel completely out of control. She lost control of herself, losing herself to The Insanity, and letting it take over. However, before she lost control, she did remember the name of her sister... Triere Tensei.
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang   Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 10:09 pm

A little lost in The Insanity, Triere was having trouble regaining her concentration. Everything was happening so very strangely, and the insanity didn't make it any better for her cognitively. In fact, it all seemed like a blur of cognition. She went through so many thoughts and feelings so quickly, it seemed like time was moving slowly. She processed everything, yet couldn't respond.

Or, she felt like she couldn't.

In her state of minor madness, she was influenced instinctively to respond on reflex. So, her cognition was unfiltered, and therefore, so too were her responses and reactions. "... I've Been Waiting A Long Time To Hear That!" Triere would shout, her eyes burning. "Let's Go Then, Big Sis! Time To Launch The Assault!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang   Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Faction; Absolute Zero Gang
Page 1 of 1