The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dormitory; Krikor's Room

Go down 
+4
Kairo
Meikyuu
Pandemia
Tear M. Lacrimoso
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

The elevator halted on the 8th floor with a light *ding!* and the shifting of the sliding doors spreading open. He stepped out into the hallway and turned to Krikor, "Here we are! Please choose a room that is most comfortable to you. The standard units involve all of your everyday living necessities by default, naturally. Any personalized material must be brought in by you in order to customize your room the way you see fit."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Last Sanguimancer
Spirit of the Delta :: Heart's Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 11:19 pm

Feeling a little better, Krikor decided to turn in for the night. He removed his armor and changed into his pajama pants, then climbed into bed, opening up his locket like he had the night before. "Hey gorgeous," he whispered to the picture inside. "Good news. I regained contact with Durun! Not bad for my first day of class, huh? I guess that means I'm one step closer to seeing you again. But for now...goodnight," Krikor continued, kissing the picture once he had finished.

After that, Krikor closed his locket, shut his eyes, and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Kairo

Male Points : 778
Job/hobbies : Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:09 pm

Some time after he'd gone to sleep, Krikor would have a very strange dream. He would see the very same image that he'd witnessed during the day, with the tower off in the distance and the lightning dragon flying about. He would be in the field, just outside of the Mezzo Villa, and there would be a strange man garbed in a black cloak-like jacket, something like a mix of a mage's cloak and a scientist's lab coat. The man standing before him was hooded, but there was an electrical aura about him that made him glow.

"... If you're interested in bettering your magic... Come find me at the Dragon Temple across the way... Where you saw the Dragon." The electrical surge that came from the cataclysmic battle was the residual buzzing in Krikor's skull, and would be what triggered this dream to happen in the first place, and to help Krikor to remember it even after he woke up. "Consider it... An invitation, if you're up for it. An offer that will be on the table whenever you want to take it, if at all." The strange man would flash a bright smile, before he would disappear in a bolt of lightning, taken straight up into the sky, then crashing down upon the Dragon Temple. Without being given a chance to respond, Krikor's dreams would return to normal, and if he dreamt nothing else, then this one, at least, would come to an end. The image of the Dragon Temple would be etched into his mind, causing the electrical buzzing to be no more.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog
Taurus Male Points : 255

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Krikor snapped awake after this dream, bolting to an upright sitting position covered in cold sweat. He looked at his alarm clock and saw that it was still the middle of the night. "Mr. Sandman's a dick," he muttered to himself. He made a mental note to ask Tear about this dream and the tower he'd seen earlier, then rolled over and went back to sleep. What could it have meant?

Pandemia

Job/hobbies : Variable

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 12:26 pm

The next morning, Yumiya would start his day early, making breakfast. He hadn't disturbed Krikor, nor would he make anything extra for him, unsure of when Krikor would be up and about anyhow. However, the aroma of bacon, eggs and pancakes filled the house. Seemed as though when Yumiya had gotten groceries whilst Krikor was out the day before, he stocked up on some really good treats. The sound of bacon sizzling could be heard on the skillet.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:55 am

Krikor had awoken a little bit before Yumiya, beginning his day with his usual exercise routine -- 200 one-handed push-ups (100 for each arm), 100 sit-ups, and 100 jumping jacks. He was just finishing up when he smelled something delicious coming from outside of his room, and stepped out into the kitchen to see where it was coming from. He saw Yumiya cooking, and heard the sizzling of the food on the stove.

"Morning, Yumiya," he said jovially.

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:41 pm

"Oh, good morning, Krikor!" Yumiya said without looking away from the skillet. "Are you hungry? I didn't know when you would be up, so I didn't put anything extra for you, unfortunately." Yumiya laughed a bit dryly to himself. "Sorry!" He felt bad because he was the type of person to want to be outgoing to people he was fond of, and disliked when he couldn't gauge when he should or shouldn't. He was relatively sensitive. "I hope you slept well with how you said you were feeling last night," he added, remembering that Krikor stated something about a buzzing. Yumiya hoped that he was feeling better now, though.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy, and Tactics
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Points : 337

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Krikor would be feeling much more receptive to wavelengths now that he, himself, were exposed to them more powerfully thanks to the dealings of the day before. Being more sensitive to wavelengths in the air, his natural senses and reflexes would become heightened to a certain degree, and he would be able to feel the wavelengths of souls more easily. Because of this, Krikor would also be able to feel Yumiya's soul more easily, as well as understand the things that Yumiya left unspoken but simply expressed or felt more easily, as well.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 11:18 pm

"Hey, it's alright," Krikor replied reassuringly. He didn't know why, but he felt much more receptive of Yumiya's emotions right now. Could it have been a side-effect of what he'd learned so far? If it was, he was making even quicker progress than he thought. "And I'm feeling much better, thanks," he continued. Thinking back to his dream last night, Krikor asked, "Hey, Yumiya, do you know of any tower in the forest near the Rosary Garden?"

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 9:45 am

Yumiya was glad to hear that Krikor was feeling better now. An easy pink glow would emanate from his body all around him rather ambiguously, yet without his own conscious knowing. "That's good. I was hoping it wasn't anything serious." Krikor should be able to see this pink aura around Yumiya rather easily. When Yumiya was feeling good, it seemed like this pink aura got a little more clear before the eyes. "Tower?" he asked curiously, carefully dealing with his food on the stove as he thought. "You must mean the Testament Palace. It's usually very easy to see, and is also a place to go and learn more about Chomao and taming creatures." Yumiya didn't deal too much with that place, himself, due to his studies and dealings within Pandemia being confined strictly to the soul and not its other aspects. "I don't know that much about the tower in the back, but a lot of people go there to learn the basics about monsters and familiars." Yumiya steadily kept to his bacon, finally turning it off once it was done. Since it seemed like Krikor wasn't hungry and hadn't said anything about Yumiya's offer, he would just finish up on his own plate and then get ready to eat. "It could be something of a venture. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:06 am

Krikor pondered briefly over what he was going to say next. Deciding it would be best to not beat around the bush, he said, "I had a dream last night where someone asked me to go there. I'm thinking of talking to Mr. Lacrimoso about it." Krikor wasn't sure how Yumiya would react to hearing this -- he might think he was crazy or something. Still, Krikor noticed a pink aura around Yumiya, and took it as a sign that he was probably in a good mood.

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:59 pm

"Dreams are important," Yumiya said, "Because sometimes, they tell the future!" It seemed like Yumiya had a strange sense of belief, but he seemed to have a look of concern on his face. "It might be a sign that you should visit that place next. Maybe you should have a talk with him about that." Yumiya was minding his own with his food, making sure that he didn't ruin it or anything not paying attention. "Well, it seems like I'm done here," he'd say again, making sure to clean up his area. "The kitchen is free if you would like to use it." Yumiya walked over to the couch and sat down and ate. He had a bit of studying to do and wanted to make sure he got as much done as possible before class started, whenever that would be.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:59 pm

The sound of the chatter of students suddenly flooded the hallways. Though usually this would be something negligible that would be tuned out by most, this time, Krikor would hear the talking more vividly in his ears. No actual distinguishable conversation was able to be determined, but the sound of the talking did ring in his ears a little more loudly and clearly than what was normal. Already, he'd become more sensitive to the wavelengths of the Veritas and the environment of Pandemia from his time in the school and would be able to experience these occurrences more easily and naturally from now on. His natural senses were quickly getting adjusted to a new level and the newer ability to see the wavelengths in the air was growing finer by the moment. Whatever it was that happened to him, the effects were finally starting to become noticeable enough where they could be seen before his very eyes and cognitively recognized as actual developmental change.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:46 am

"Alright, thanks," Krikor replied. "I'm going to grab a shower first and then I'll use it."

Heading off to the bathroom, Krikor noticed that he was able to hear many of the students conversing outside much more clearly than before. He also felt more comfortable in his dorm, and with Yumiya. "Maybe I'm getting more in tune with this place," he thought, turning on the water in the shower, "or maybe it's just starting to feel a little more like home."

After he finished showering, Krikor headed to his room and put his armor on. He then headed back out into the living area and into the kitchen, taking a look to see if Yumiya was still around.

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 1:11 am

Yumiya would have long finished his breakfast by the time Krikor got out of the shower, having already cleaned his plate of food and in the sink. Everything was put away and he'd returned to his place on the couch, continuing his studies right where he left off the night prior. He seemed rather interested in it. More or less, Yumiya was doing his own thing, but was well within earshot of Krikor if he were to start speaking to grab Yumiya's attention if he wished to talk. The pink aura around Yumiya settled as he rested on the couch, no longer flaring about, but setting as a soft glow around Yumiya's body. Something much more subtle, now that Yumiya was no longer in motion nor feeling anything too heavily, which stimulated the output of energy that formed the aura around him. The sound of the chattering outside would quickly fade, but it was clear that Pandemia was a bit more active today.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:45 am

When Krikor had gotten out of the shower, his wet body made him more conducive to the wavelengths in the air. He would feel many things all around him, which would cause his body to tingle and surge with what felt like electricity all up and down. Krikor would be able to empathize and sympathize with all those around him to a heightened degree now, being able to feel them a bit more deeply naturally. He would be able to feel the sensations of anyone that was immediately outside of his dorm as well as anyone who was within. Whatever they were feeling, he would be able to feel. It was very clear that what happened to him causes each of his senses to become more acute and more well-adjusted for Pandemia's environment.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:18 am

Krikor shut off the water for the shower and got out, drying himself off with a towel. He felt strange while his body was still wet, as though he could actually feel the emotions of people outside. Maybe he could even sense their thoughts, to a degree, he thought. Regardless, it felt as though there were more people out and about today. Maybe it was just his imagination, but that's what it felt like.

After he dried off, Krikor went back into his room and put his armor on, strapping his sword to his back as per usual. He then sat cross-legged on the floor, closing his eyes while reaching out to Ashcroft and Durun again. "Morning, guys," he telepathically said to them.

"Morning, Krikor," Ashcroft and Durun replied in unison. "What's the plan for today?" Durun continued.

"I'm going to talk to Mr. Lacrimoso about the dream I had last night," Krikor stated. "In it, someone talked to me about going to a tower beyond the school grounds. Said it'd help me with my magic."

"Haven't I been a good enough teacher of magic, Krikor?" Ashcroft joked.

"Heh, it's not that, Ashcroft," Krikor thought, "Just something that I might look into if it'll help me get to Lorelei faster. And besides, the stronger I get, the easier it'll be to take back Earth."

"Very well. Just be careful," Ashcroft warned.

"I will," Krikor promised, as he opened his eyes and got up. He headed into the living room, seeing Yumiya on the couch. The pink aura around him seemed more subdued now, probably since Yumiya was more relaxed. Not wanting to waste too much time before he went to see Tear, Krikor made himself a simple breakfast of buttered toast.

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:46 am

Yumiya remained more or less engrossed in his book as Krikor went about his day. The two of them were independently into their own affairs as of now and Yumiya was simply biding his time as of late. There was not much being said nor done with him, and he seemed rather set where he was.

Outside the walls of their room, there were still some people moving about the Dorm hallways and chatting. They were speaking about some of the places in the Mezzo Terra that they would be going out to explore to better their abilities and whatever they'd learned during their education at Pandemia. Some would speak on what they heard about there being Wavelength Training out in the fields. This was just idle conversation, but it seemed like others might have been going out into the area during the travels. Since it was just in passing, the voices wouldn't be heard for long.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:07 am

Krikor would be able to feel the vigor and excitement of the people outside of his room as they set off. His own spirit should have been lifted by their natural enthusiasm in the air and perhaps inspire him to want to explore the areas outside of the Central City of the Delta and go off into the Outskirts. There were many things to do in the Veritas at one's leisure and many opportunities, both that could be taken immediately or later on that were always popping up and happening about the lands. It didn't seem strange for otherworlders or general outsiders to be seen or accepted in this environment, so anyone should be able to fit right in as they saw fit.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:44 pm

As Krikor headed for the door, he waved goodbye to Yumiya. "See you later," he said before heading out. Shutting the door behind him, Krikor headed to the elevator to head to Tear's office. As he was walking to the elevator, he felt the auras of those around him. It felt like the school was more...alive, somehow. Mulling this thought over, Krikor pressed the button to call the elevator.

Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:04 pm

What Krikor was feeling at the time was more than just the soul of the people around him individually. As he was surrounded by these auras of open and comfortable wavelengths, his own would become somewhat in tune with them. It was as if he would be able to feel the soul of the school itself as a whole through the beings that made up its interior, both with their bodies and with their own souls working as one. Many seemed to be on the same accord, and there was talk among them about how there was a Class starting soon. Naturally, most was just idle banter, but the fact that the multitudes were chattering on about it made it something of a point of interest, especially one that was happening all around Krikor, pretty much. The elevator, having some students within, having just come out of their dorms like they'd been hibernating, would stand alongside Krikor once he entered and went to his next location.
Back to top Go down
Tabritha
Golden Apple the Jade Windchrysm :: Lilac Lily, Alice of the Crystal Wings
Tabritha

Scorpio Female Points : 217
Job/hobbies : Golden Apple (Gold Pumpkinhead)

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:10 am

Tabritha, the Nav-Guide, who was helping Krikor through the Veritas' 'Game Mode,' would appear to him once there was something of interest for him to notice. She would pull herself together before him as a stream of data, hovering over his shoulder and whispering to him. "I'm not trying to be that annoying little fairy that comes out of nowhere and whispers in your ear, 'Listen!' and 'Watch Out!' all day, but I do need to tell you certain things when they come up." Hopefully her sudden appearance hadn't startled him, because her presence was necessary for guidance throughout the Veritas, especially during Game Mode, as Krikor requested to explore in. "There are certain key points that come up all the time in the Veritas that you should be aware of to progress. I'm here to point them out." Literally, Tabritha, the Technology Sprite, covered in what looked like digital light so that her form could not be seen, would extend a hand from her digital barrier and point toward the students. "To find out more about the Point of Interest, try interacting with 'Pandemia' in various ways, such as talking to the students."

Souzenryoku Of Wind -- Tabritha Tensei, the Nav-Guide Technology Sprite. Also known as 'Tron' and 'Serenade', Tabritha is a Technology Sprite, which is a digital fae-like entity born of Cleff, her predecessor, and the digital image of Tabitha. She commands the element of Wind, but also is versed in digital energy, such as Tronics. She can tamper with the code of anything at its base value, and is the Targeting System of the Argus Card System. She is both a Cursor and an Icon, and can Target by highlighting as a Selection Tool. Her digital form is both physical and aethereal at the same time, as well as digital and virtual. She has the power of the Golden Apple, just as Aeris.

Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:40 am

Note: The 'Point Of Interest' Dictates An Important Part Of The World Going On Around You. Main Story, Side Stories, Items, Etc.

The Students of Pandemia, who were still speaking of various events going on around the School and within the City, would continue to speak more in depth about the Wavelength Training to the most of their knowledge and the extent of the conversation. When Tabritha made a note about the current conversation, The Last Sanguimancer would be able to overhear what the students were saying a bit more clearly, once his own focus was on the Point Of Interest.

Student A: Did you hear about how Ryota was going to go try again at his Wavelength Training?

Student B: Oh, he'll never get it right.

Student A: That's not nice! I might go to Wavelength Training with him. I need to work on mine some more.

Student C: Be careful. Sometimes, Wavelength Training can become intense.
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
The Me-ou

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 276
Job/hobbies : Government

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:00 am

( https://theveritas.forummotion.com/t1013-evacuation-first-class-session )

Suddenly, the sound of a woman's voice could be heard over the holographic intercom system, and the Head Mistress of Pandemia's face would suddenly appear on the elevator before the students and begin to speak.

Quote :
"Good Day, Pandemia," she'd say rather cordially, hands crossed on her desk, which showed no visibility of her waist-down, "I am your Head Mistress, the 'Me-ou' of Pandemia, Shiniere Tensei. I am issuing this Public Service Announcement to inform all Pandemia that a Class is about to be in Session and for all Students who are part of the Resonance class to enter the field for training. The Siren that you hear is the sound of the city being evacuated for the state of the School's training policy, where those who are adept in the arts of the Soul will go out into the field and deal with the wild Spirits, Monsters and Fae that are roaming about the City as your preliminary training." She paused briefly.

"Furthermore, the Students that are part of the Weapon Training Class or the Wavelength Class should all head toward the Classrooms immediately in order to be taught on the basics of Wavelength and Weapon Training so you will be equipped to face the dangers of interacting with the creatures that litter the outskirts of the City and also that are now entering the City limits." The Me-ou would issue each Class Session and how it was to be organized, so that everything was done as efficiently as possible.

"All Resonance Class Members please evacuate the School immediately and head to the field, where you will be instructed from there."

"As a note; those with Dual or more Classes in Session at once may choose between whichever their options are and attend whichever Class they choose as long as it remains in Session. If one Class ends and another is still ongoing, then you are responsible for attending your still open Class as long as it is still in Session."
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Objective
Select A Target To Pay Attention To For 'Tabritha' To Focus On And Hover Over.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 11:31 pm

"Hmm," Krikor thought to himself. Something big was obviously going on, hence the intercom message and the students milling about. Krikor decided to try to listen to the general chatter to hear more about the Wavelength Training.

Golden Apple the Jade Windchrysm :: Lilac Lily, Alice of the Crystal Wings
Tabritha

Scorpio Female Points : 217
Job/hobbies : Golden Apple (Gold Pumpkinhead)

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 12:37 pm

"Yeeeeeh, that's how this works." It seemed like Krikor was starting to understand the System a little better, so he could more clearly visibly see the 'Navigator' better than anyone else who was simply living inside of it and playing the game that he insisted upon. "'The Game' is actually quite real and this is indeed how it works if you're playing. You can probably see me much more clearly now. High Resolution, I would hope." He would also soon be able to see things that were left for people playing the Game that the ones that were not did not notice, just the same as Tabritha, the 'Navigator' for 'The Game Version' of 'The Veritas.'

"Highlight :: Wavelength Training"

Souzenryoku Of Wind -- Tabritha Tensei, the Nav-Guide Technology Sprite. Also known as 'Tron' and 'Serenade', Tabritha is a Technology Sprite, which is a digital fae-like entity born of Cleff, her predecessor, and the digital image of Tabitha. She commands the element of Wind, but also is versed in digital energy, such as Tronics. She can tamper with the code of anything at its base value, and is the Targeting System of the Argus Card System. She is both a Cursor and an Icon, and can Target by highlighting as a Selection Tool. Her digital form is both physical and aethereal at the same time, as well as digital and virtual. She has the power of the Golden Apple, just as Aeris.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Krikor's Room   Dormitory; Krikor's Room - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dormitory; Krikor's Room
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next