The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Divine Arc Gate; Exit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Divine Arc Gate; Exit Empty
PostSubject: Divine Arc Gate; Exit   Divine Arc Gate; Exit EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 2:46 am

Quote :
"Onward," Mita said, hovering on World Compressor toward the Divine Arc Gate, Grimlock. "Big Daddy will take care of our little guest, and probably help her out more with getting some information." She hovered slowly, as if she were in no rush, and skimmed over the area to see the full extent of her works. The Parasite Queen was set and the Parasites already devoured everything. Nothing should have been left.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Divine Arc Gate; Exit   Divine Arc Gate; Exit EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Mita, flying through the air on her World Compressor Gravity Hammer would stick out her tongue cutely, letting the forked tongue slip back in just as quickly and silently as it came out.

"Parasites Are Set," Mita checked, feeling the power of her own Soul grow as large as the realm of the Dream rather than just the size of the City, "Parasite Queen, Ready," she went on, setting them up as 'Ruler's. "And My Soul Abilities Are All In Check, So I Guess I'm Ready To GO."

The Divine Arc Gate, Grimlock, is what kept all of the energy in the Beautiful Dream both connected and contained even when separated from the worlds or each other, and still maintain its own presence. The prominent twin of another gate would suddenly open up as a portal appearing in the central portion of the arc, allowing for transportation.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Divine Arc Gate; Exit   Divine Arc Gate; Exit EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 2:39 pm

Mita left the Divine Arc Gate open after she left, allowing for anyone to trail behind her once she left so that they could get to the twin Divine Arc Gate located in the other part of Mysteria, the Beautiful Dream.

https://theveritas.forummotion.com/t5470-divine-arc-gate-portal#26900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Arc Gate; Exit   Divine Arc Gate; Exit Empty

Back to top Go down

Divine Arc Gate; Exit
Page 1 of 1